PDA

View Full Version : November 2WW

Pages : 1 [2]

Thorz300
November 20th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Sunflower you aren't out yet, with my DS3 I had BFN stark stark white until the day after AF was due!

Shutterbug, I think I see the line but I can't be certain!

Thorz300
November 20th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Ugh 4DPO this is going so slowly!

Sunflower3
November 20th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Sunflower you aren't out yet, with my DS3 I had BFN stark stark white until the day after AF was due!

Shutterbug, I think I see the line but I can't be certain!

My cramps confused me. I had two days of cramps like AF was coming it here already and today they are completely gone! WTF???

prayforaboy
November 20th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Hi everybody I am in Nov 2WW..... I ovulated on Nov 12 and now waiting for the results.... I did first response test this morning but -ve test. I am feeling some tingling in my breast... and I feel like we concieved this month.
Is it common for these early pregnancy tests to show negative .. even 4 days to next periods. The instruction said that the test can show the result 6 days earlier than expected period date.

Northern_Shutterbug
November 20th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Hi everybody I am in Nov 2WW..... I ovulated on Nov 12 and now waiting for the results.... I did first response test this morning but -ve test. I am feeling some tingling in my breast... and I feel like we concieved this month.
Is it common for these early pregnancy tests to show negative .. even 4 days to next periods. The instruction said that the test can show the result 6 days earlier than expected period date.

It will say somewhere on the packaging what percentages of tests will return a positive earlier than your expected AF date. Even with first response early result at 7dpo you only have a 17% chance of getting a positive (if you are actually pregnant).

prayforaboy
November 20th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Okay Northern Shutterbug... thanks. I guess I have to wait 4 more days to find out. But my body is constantly telling me that I am pregnant..... so I am getting pretty nervous. I will keep the group posted.
I had similar symptoms with my daughter.

Pink10
November 20th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Hi all, I am 6 days past O and also feeling positive about this month, so impatient though!!!!! I have early preg tests - 10ml sensitivity - not sure when to start testing???

Northern_Shutterbug
November 20th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Pink - I'm 8dpo and my 10mIu ones (if they're the cheapie ones off ebay) aren't showing anything. Obviously it could be because I'm not pregnant, but on CountDownToPregnancy, I think even at 10dpo they only have a 33% accuracy. I'd give it 2-3 more days, unless like me you have loads of them and absolutely NO willpower - just be prepared to be disappointed.

fish2012
November 20th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Ohh exciting northern hope they look clearer tomorrow

+opk today for me so will officially be joining you soon!

Good luck all xx

Northern_Shutterbug
November 20th, 2012, 05:07 PM
I'm really hoping there is something there - I've got really bad rib ache tonight - like I used to have when heavily pregnant - really weird.

Boobs are also getting more sore.

Thorz300
November 20th, 2012, 06:35 PM
I really hope I get a BFP in a week, because I really hate doing this dumb diet and can't imagine doing it for a whole other month (at least). This is only my 1st month ttc so (on LE diet for about 5 weeks I think)
A: I feel like a whiner, I know most of you have been on it a lot longer than me..... and
B: It is most likely that I will get a BFN since it is my first month ttc so I better hunker down and just enjoy it, because I might be doing it for months!!

Thorz300
November 20th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Oh and where does everyone get those internet cheapie tests? I get mine at the dollar tree, are the internet ones cheaper than a dollar a piece?

Dreamofpink
November 20th, 2012, 06:58 PM
I really hope I get a BFP in a week, because I really hate doing this dumb diet and can't imagine doing it for a whole other month (at least). This is only my 1st month ttc so (on LE diet for about 5 weeks I think)
A: I feel like a whiner, I know most of you have been on it a lot longer than me..... and
B: It is most likely that I will get a BFN since it is my first month ttc so I better hunker down and just enjoy it, because I might be doing it for months!!

I know being on a diet really sucks, I'd never dieted in my life before swaying! It's not a natural state for me, but after doing the IG/Dutch diet for so long and so unsuccessfully last year and into this year, the LE diet is a massive improvement.

What is it about the diet that you really don't like? Is there anyway we can help you find a way to make it more bearable?

The early days are hard, you're trying to keep so many plates spinning, reading up on everything, making sure you BD on right days etc but it does get easier. I think that after about 8 weeks of the diet I really found my feet and now it's almost second nature.

With regards to IC OPKs, I get mine from amazon and pay around £5 for 30, so would that equate to roughly $8-9? Maybe less than 30c a test off the top of my head. Don't know exchange rate, sorry!

Thorz300
November 20th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Thanks!! I'll look into the amazon ones if I don't get a BFP this time around because I already have 7 unused ones here at the house that I need to burn through.
Ugh the diet, the diet the thing I dislike the most is the low to no sodium! I just love me some sodium and salt! I used to live off of salty popcorn and tortilla chips and salsa. I just find that everything I want to eat seems so high in sodium that I have ended up eating only a cup of rice with mushrooms for both lunch and dinner and that is basically it! IF I snack, it is a light yogurt. I weigh 100 lbs now and I am 5'5" so I'm starting to look sickly skinny and my husband is getting upset. Especially since he is a medical Dr. and he doesn't believe all of this stuff. Especially the theory (I read somewhere on GD) that the gender takes a few days to be determined after fertilization. He says that is absolutely false, but I want to be extra safe and believe everything I read on here. Anyway, the lack of food is making me grumpy and tired, and I want to give it up because my boys deserve better, but if I do have another boy and don't follow everything strictly then I know I will blame myself! I try to tell myself that having 4 boys would be so fun, and I actually think it would, but I will still have a massive hole in my heart where I feel my baby girl should have been. This is 100% going to be our last child boy or girl. I think it is stressing me out too much! I want to go eat a big cheesy burrito lol!

:DS::DS::DS::pray::pinksperm:

bythestream
November 20th, 2012, 07:38 PM
The first few weeks are the hardest on the diet then you get used to it. If you are that small I would be careful about cutting back too much you can do LE successfully while maintaining your weight. I think you probably aren't eating enough, try to eat at least 1500cals 20%fat and 40g protein. You can eat anything on LE as long as you stay within the limits. I eat lots of vegetables. You can eat pasta, egg, some bread, low fat yogurt, low salt cheese, you could have beans occasionally and anything else that you feel like really except maybe a steak. Just watch your portions and count the cals.
I find the best way to not miss the salt is add flavour, you could add a little mustard or curry or chilli. Atomic isn't even convinced sodium is a big swayer anyway

Atsaukina1
November 20th, 2012, 08:39 PM
yeah you def. can eat more than that girl. I'm nt convinced on the sodium thing either since when I did have my dd many years ago:) I ate hot cheetos daily, top ramen noodles,asian food take out i mean high high sodium foods. atomic herslef did not watch sodium. I did not add it to any foods I ate but after looking at a couple I knew i was over and that was alright w/ me since everything else was under. just make sure you are eating enough protein,cals,fat and not worry about the sodium might take a lil stress off of you:)

meeks32
November 20th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Thanks!! I'll look into the amazon ones if I don't get a BFP this time around because I already have 7 unused ones here at the house that I need to burn through.
Ugh the diet, the diet the thing I dislike the most is the low to no sodium! I just love me some sodium and salt! I used to live off of salty popcorn and tortilla chips and salsa. I just find that everything I want to eat seems so high in sodium that I have ended up eating only a cup of rice with mushrooms for both lunch and dinner and that is basically it! IF I snack, it is a light yogurt. I weigh 100 lbs now and I am 5'5" so I'm starting to look sickly skinny and my husband is getting upset. Especially since he is a medical Dr. and he doesn't believe all of this stuff. Especially the theory (I read somewhere on GD) that the gender takes a few days to be determined after fertilization. He says that is absolutely false, but I want to be extra safe and believe everything I read on here. Anyway, the lack of food is making me grumpy and tired, and I want to give it up because my boys deserve better, but if I do have another boy and don't follow everything strictly then I know I will blame myself! I try to tell myself that having 4 boys would be so fun, and I actually think it would, but I will still have a massive hole in my heart where I feel my baby girl should have been. This is 100% going to be our last child boy or girl. I think it is stressing me out too much! I want to go eat a big cheesy burrito lol!

You sound just like me 2 months ago, it does get easier but I would try to maintain weight rather than loose it, and here are a few things that eased the pain for me:

LE diet meal picture thread (dream member access required, which is like $12 and so worth it): http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10006

Particularly good meals:
-sushi with carrot, lettuce and avo filling and if you don't want to use 1tbsp mayo inside just use Greek yoghurt. Takes like 20 mins to make and last 3ish days so you can have lunches sorted 3 days. If anything, this is my goto food as its like 150cals a roll made with yog, plus whatever you put on it, so under 400 cals for my recipe with yog not mayo, for 2 normal size sushi rolls which does fill me up.

- peppermint tea with equal tablet, stretches me between meals and lowers ph (If you believe in ph swaying girl)

-rice or pasta 1/2 or 1 cup cooked, with mushrooms, peeled cooked zucchini and 1 slice of Nimbin cheese (lowest sodium cheese I could find that tastes nice)

- Asian veggie soup I posted In the above thread. Coconut milk can be left out but I often need the extra fat since I get nothing skipping breakfast and sushi for lunch. I seem to always get the protein so coconut milk is good for that.

- low fat Greek yoghurt (easiyo is great if you make your own, or just lowest sodium protein and fat one you can find) with frozen raspberries as a snack.

eBay cheap tests, free shipping and arrived in 2 days from Sydney to my rural Victoria post box (you are in Australia like me right?): http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/50x-OVULATION-TESTS-10x-PREGNANCY-10mUl-TESTS-URINE-STRIPS-FERTILITY-OPK-KITS-/390486449304

Myfitnesspal (free app and website for tracking calories/sodium/fat/protein): http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

Gender DOES NOT take days to be decided, but if you get your ovulation time/day wrong you could cheat on diet before egg is fertilised and THAT would muck things up. Atomic recommends sticking to the diet for the 2WW because for some reason (and I can see how this might work), less women have a chemical (very early miscarriage) when they stay on the diet in 2ww. They believe its because if we create/attract a girl sperm/egg match through diet, then jump straight off it, our little girl egg can't handle the dramatic change of ph and vitamin/fat/protein/sodium balances and miscarries. Such a dramatic change in your body could abort any little eggie I guess, but apparently this happens more for women TTC girl that stop the diet at ovulation, so it's just a safety measure. Also it puts you In good stead for the next month if you don't conceive.

So your husband is right, but so are you! Haha

meeks32
November 20th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Ps I'm done stalking this thread, am officially in, since my opk was + this morning and negative at lunchtime. I usually o within 8-12hrs of the positive so by tonight.

BabyCakesTor
November 20th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Oh and where does everyone get those internet cheapie tests? I get mine at the dollar tree, are the internet ones cheaper than a dollar a piece?

i Bought mine from Early Pregnancy Tests and Ovulation Predictor Kits for Home Use (http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com) I think it was a good deal...

Thorz300
November 20th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Thanks for all the advise ladies! I have heard that sodium thing might not be as big of a factor as thought before, but I am hung up on it as being the reason I have 3 boys, because have always eaten like atsaukina, chips, popcorn, ramen noodles daily, anything salty and I ate it. I'm not a vegetarian, but I haven't had red meat for 20 years and I only occasionally eat chicken, so I have never loaded my diet with protein, or potassium. Anyhow of the things we are supposed to limit while on the LE diet, the only thing that I ever really ate, and ate in excess was sodium, so I feel like limiting it drastically might really help me. Thanks for the food ideas meeks, I don't really like sushi, what is avo filling? Is it avocado? I thought we needed to stay away from that. I also agree with bythe****** that if you add flavor then you wont miss the sodium so much so I started adding sauteed onions and garlic to my rice and really liked it, but then I read that was a huge NO NO so I got all upset and thought I ruined everything.

Thanks so much ladies for trying to help me out and cheer me up. I am sure we are all on an emotional roller coaster during the 2ww. Part of me secretly hopes I get a BFN so I can perfect my sway because I found out a lot with this first month that I was doing wrong and hopefully it didn't hurt too much (like drinking almond milk the first 2 weeks of my diet, eating garlic and onions, and my ph doesn't react well to rephresh) the other part of me wants the BFP so this can all be over. Hey luckily I have a lot going on these next few days with Thanksgiving so maybe I can keep my mind off of things.

Am I the only one that is going to cheat on Thanksgiving????????

Happy Holidays to all!

Thorz300
November 20th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Oh my Babycakes we really are in the same boat, 3 DS and praying for that DD and we are both on cycle day 18.......good luck to us both!!!

BabyCakesTor
November 21st, 2012, 12:00 AM
Oh my Babycakes we really are in the same boat, 3 DS and praying for that DD and we are both on cycle day 18.......good luck to us both!!!
It's nice to have a cycle buddy... I never paid this much attention to my cycle... I mean I was every 28 days to a T and now I'm tracking every little sign going "Oh crap, can i be pregnant" lol I am so scared because this is it... MY LAST CHANCE for a DD!!! Good luck to us and all the ladies hoping for some Pink!

meeks32
November 21st, 2012, 04:17 AM
Hi all, so here I am, officially waiting now. I can't test for 8-10 days, and after POAS like 3-4 times a day with opk's, I'm left wondering... WHAT DO I DO NOW? What do I obsess over to pass the week until I cam test? Diet I guess... Sigh. Please please please catch that egg, I am so over low everything!

How is everyone else going? How many dpo?

meeks32
November 21st, 2012, 04:28 AM
Thanks for all the advise ladies! I have heard that sodium thing might not be as big of a factor as thought before, but I am hung up on it as being the reason I have 3 boys, because have always eaten like atsaukina, chips, popcorn, ramen noodles daily, anything salty and I ate it. I'm not a vegetarian, but I haven't had red meat for 20 years and I only occasionally eat chicken, so I have never loaded my diet with protein, or potassium. Anyhow of the things we are supposed to limit while on the LE diet, the only thing that I ever really ate, and ate in excess was sodium, so I feel like limiting it drastically might really help me. Thanks for the food ideas meeks, I don't really like sushi, what is avo filling? Is it avocado? I thought we needed to stay away from that. I also agree with bythe****** that if you add flavor then you wont miss the sodium so much so I started adding sauteed onions and garlic to my rice and really liked it, but then I read that was a huge NO NO so I got all upset and thought I ruined everything.

Thanks so much ladies for trying to help me out and cheer me up. I am sure we are all on an emotional roller coaster during the 2ww. Part of me secretly hopes I get a BFN so I can perfect my sway because I found out a lot with this first month that I was doing wrong and hopefully it didn't hurt too much (like drinking almond milk the first 2 weeks of my diet, eating garlic and onions, and my ph doesn't react well to rephresh) the other part of me wants the BFP so this can all be over. Hey luckily I have a lot going on these next few days with Thanksgiving so maybe I can keep my mind off of things.

Am I the only one that is going to cheat on Thanksgiving????????

Happy Holidays to all!

On the LE diet no foods are banned, but some of us, like you are IG refugees and can't let it all slide. Onions and garlic I still stay away from or just lower significantly. Yes I meant avocado, and technically that's in the IG no go, but as I said LE diet technically everything is ok as long as you stay in the daily salt fat protein totals. In a sushi roll you would only have 1 thin slice of avo so its pretty much nothing. Like in 2 rolls I have not even 1/5 of an avocado. Remember you need some nutrients to keep ovulating, it's LOW everything not NO everything. ;-)

I basically had the same exact queries and worries as you 2 months ago but pm'd atomic and realised I was trying too hard to do BOTH an IG and a LE sway, which leaves you with nothing to eat. Now I still limit the IG no no foods, but eat them in small amounts.

I can't 100% let go of the whole IG no no food list because it was LOADED with foods I ate regularly and a lot of with ds 1 & 2 (potatoes, bananas, raw tomato, avocado, garlic, onion etc). Low salt also makes sense to me, and protein I got tons of before through things like yoghurt, soy milk amd bread, not just meat. Although I generally ate heathy and limited calories, I took heaps of multivitamins and my go to comfort snacks were Brie cheese or chips and dip, hello salt and fat!!! So that's why I keep some IG ideas in (and I assume why others do, which can be confusing if you are trying to learn the LE diet).

Essentially LE is eating almost anything you want but sticking to 1500-1800 calories a day with those salt protein and fat totals and skipping breakfast, not snacking, and becoming vegetarian are key factors. Obviously those totals do narrow what you can eat, and how much, but its not as bad as the IG diet. There are foods listed on the LE diet that are best cut down or avoided, but atomic tells me she writes this to ensure people don't ONLY eat those things, or eat heaps of them, and as long as those totals are ok, and its not all the time in huge quantities, even those foods are ok.

Link to the diet summary:

http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16780

Atsaukina1
November 21st, 2012, 07:05 AM
cd8 bfn lol of course how could i expect anything else but man if you stare hard enough you can make yourself see a line uggg

Northern_Shutterbug
November 21st, 2012, 07:21 AM
cd8 bfn lol of course how could i expect anything else but man if you stare hard enough you can make yourself see a line uggg

Yep, I imagine lines too. Its awful. I've also had to start being strict with throwing it away, otherwise I keep going back and see evap lines.

Atsaukina1
November 21st, 2012, 07:32 AM
I was thinking about you northern and if your test got any darker today. keep coming here hoping to see a postive from someone:fx: gonna get some $$ tests today since I obviously am a poasholic lol

Northern_Shutterbug
November 21st, 2012, 07:37 AM
Nope, got a BFN on the cheapie one this morning, and postie has still not turned up with the FRER ones.

Boobs are less sore though, and FF is telling me that only 15% of FRER done on 9dpo come up positive.

Sunflower3
November 21st, 2012, 07:43 AM
Bfn for me too this morning. II guess I am really out this month.

Thorz300
November 21st, 2012, 09:20 AM
Sunflower I hope you get your BFP sometimes it can take longer. I don't want to give you false hope, but technically you aren't out until AF is here. I can't POAS until this weekend but my body and mind have conflicting feelings about this. I keep feeling twinge/pain in both ovaries and have since 2dpo but my mind says I'm not pg.....uggghh.

Sunflower you seem to be the furthest on DPO how about everyone else? Asaukina 8 or 9? Meeks? Babycakes is with me at 5 dpo, Shutterbug? Anyone else? I just want to know who is getting close so we can cheer them on!!!

fish2012
November 21st, 2012, 09:41 AM
Couldn't agree with you more :-)

fish2012
November 21st, 2012, 09:42 AM
Sunflower your not out till af arrives!

Northern_Shutterbug
November 21st, 2012, 10:26 AM
I'm still waiting for postman to get here with FRER. I'm so annoyed as I've been waiting in all day. I've got two small pots of wee waiting because I've wanted tea but don't want to dilute the wee.

GETTING REALLY PEED OFF NOW!

Atsaukina1
November 21st, 2012, 10:43 AM
shutterbug lol "peed" off:) clever to save your fmu too:) hope mail gets there soon.

sunflower- def. not out till af arrives! does your af usually arrive like clockwork? aren't you late now?
implantation happens between 6-12 days and then hcg will be readable a couple of days after that so it really does take awhile and people that get earlier+ just means egg implanted earlier
so still fx for all of us. would be soo awesome to see lots of + prego pics here:DD::princess::pregnant:

strawberrymom
November 21st, 2012, 11:14 AM
Officially jumping in here as I am 2dpo now. On the good side my boys were both conceived after only 2 months and this is my 2nd month trying for a DD but am sure this diet has lessened fertility ( plus "advanced age" ). Also not testing forever because I caught the poas fever last month and blew through all but 1 of my ic's. I am hoping not to have to order more. Thorz- you will not be the only one cheating tomorrow!

Northern_Shutterbug
November 21st, 2012, 11:19 AM
thrown the FMU away now as it's too late for Royal Mail to show up. Stupid people! It was ordered through amazon with our prime account which means we pay for next day delivery, and it hasn't shown, so Amazon will be getting a strongly worded letter too!

Wishing4Princess
November 21st, 2012, 11:30 AM
Sunflower I hope you get your BFP sometimes it can take longer. I don't want to give you false hope, but technically you aren't out until AF is here. I can't POAS until this weekend but my body and mind have conflicting feelings about this. I keep feeling twinge/pain in both ovaries and have since 2dpo but my mind says I'm not pg.....uggghh.

Sunflower you seem to be the furthest on DPO how about everyone else? Asaukina 8 or 9? Meeks? Babycakes is with me at 5 dpo, Shutterbug? Anyone else? I just want to know who is getting close so we can cheer them on!!!

Thorz, I totally agree with you! i have been getting symptoms very early on. My boobs are getting very sore and I feel bloated. I 'think' i'm 8 or 9 dpo. I am testing in a couple of hours, but im so nervous. I know this may sound strange to everyone, but I sort of hope im not preggo:(. I totally messed up my sway! big time! so I am afraid i will have GD. Im so sorry to sound so negative...

Wishing4Princess
November 21st, 2012, 11:43 AM
questions about first response pregnancy tests. I didnt use my FMU, but held in urine for 4 hours now and i did drink 1/2 cup coffee too within th 4 hours..does it matter if urine is diluted or not with pregnancy tests?

Atsaukina1
November 21st, 2012, 12:13 PM
shutterbug- do you live far from a store??

Northern_Shutterbug
November 21st, 2012, 12:20 PM
For some reason there's no store that actually has FRER and only have blue dye ones, which I always seem to get evaps from.

It doesn't matter now, and truthfully its probably a blessing as its another day to hopefully get a stronger result, or at least more of a chance of getting a result if I am pregnant.

Boymomsrock
November 21st, 2012, 01:12 PM
I think I'm in 2ww officially today, for sure tomorrow. Not nearly as excited this time, kind of getting worn out on the ttc thing so maybe that will help.

Sunflower3
November 21st, 2012, 01:43 PM
I'm 11 dpo. Still bfn! Sigh.

Boymomsrock
November 21st, 2012, 01:56 PM
I'm 11 dpo. Still bfn! Sigh.

Hugs...I have a love/hate relationship w 2 ww!

Thorz300
November 21st, 2012, 02:05 PM
questions about first response pregnancy tests. I didnt use my FMU, but held in urine for 4 hours now and i did drink 1/2 cup coffee too within th 4 hours..does it matter if urine is diluted or not with pregnancy tests?

You don't want diluted pee, it is harder to see the line if it is BFP! First morning pee is always best especially if you are testing early!

Thorz300
November 21st, 2012, 02:05 PM
Officially jumping in here as I am 2dpo now. On the good side my boys were both conceived after only 2 months and this is my 2nd month trying for a DD but am sure this diet has lessened fertility ( plus "advanced age" ). Also not testing forever because I caught the poas fever last month and blew through all but 1 of my ic's. I am hoping not to have to order more. Thorz- you will not be the only one cheating tomorrow!

Welcome!!

Thorz300
November 21st, 2012, 02:06 PM
I think I'm in 2ww officially today, for sure tomorrow. Not nearly as excited this time, kind of getting worn out on the ttc thing so maybe that will help.

Welcome, the more the merrier!!!

BabyCakesTor
November 21st, 2012, 02:53 PM
Thorz, I totally agree with you! i have been getting symptoms very early on. My boobs are getting very sore and I feel bloated. I 'think' i'm 8 or 9 dpo. I am testing in a couple of hours, but im so nervous. I know this may sound strange to everyone, but I sort of hope im not preggo:(. I totally messed up my sway! big time! so I am afraid i will have GD. Im so sorry to sound so negative...

I'm kinda feeling the same way... Hoping that I can really try for next month. Plus I've lost 3 more lbs since o week without even trying lol

meeks32
November 21st, 2012, 04:07 PM
1 dpo today! Now freaked out that my sort luteal phase is going to cause another chemical!

I found this, and the info is similar to 3 other sources I checked, there are over the counter fixes I could start now like b6 or progesterone cream that lengthen luteal phase, but they recommend seeing a doc because they can make sure it's nothing else, and also prescribe stronger things like clomid (which conveniently sways pink). I can't get into doc in time for this cycle but will for next.

My LP is 10 days (never charted before so not sure if this is due to TTC pink or not) but that's the bare minimum they list as 'average' (10-17days, normal is 14). I might try some progesterone cream to be safe. The catch is you have to continue both the cream and VIT b6 and wean carefully. Which is annoying!

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/luteal-phase-defect.html

Any suggestions?

Mum23boys
November 21st, 2012, 04:18 PM
Evening ladies Im about 5-6 dpo boobs slightly sore and thats about it - been shoddy on the diet !! not good !! Really dont think im going to get BFP this month and so will betaking december off as my diet is already slipping and I dont want to have any regrets. will get back on it strong in January and attempt again in Feb time :-(

Wishing4Princess
November 21st, 2012, 04:21 PM
Well, I got BFP, today. Very nervous!. I think its boy #3 for me:(.

Mum23boys
November 21st, 2012, 04:30 PM
wiszhing = congrats hunny im sure its a girl for you - fingers crossed hows many dpo are u ?

Northern_Shutterbug
November 21st, 2012, 04:55 PM
Congratulations Wishing!

How many dpi where you today?

Wishing4Princess
November 21st, 2012, 05:28 PM
Thank you ladies! Im in total shock im pregnant, since i felt i didnt ov at all this month. When i tested My digital opk tricked me into thinking i ovulated way earlier rhan my previous cycles. So i dtd the very next morning after first +opk ( about 20 hrs ltr) thinking it was too late (total deep penetration and me on top release) next couple of days i was eating like a maniac (which WERe signs of ovulation for me) i may have ovulated 3-4 days after dtd!! Boy zone!!! My boobs hurt couple days after dtd too. SO i think i may have ovulated on time like previous cycles, which makes me 8-9 dpo. Which makes me nervous again, since i tested w/ same sticks for previous pregnancies about same time frame ( 4-5 days before expected AF and got same faint line w. Similar symptoms).

Mum23, i even scheduled a drs appt for a clomid prescription for next cycle. I dont feel positive about my sway, at all. Nothing went the way I planned it too:(.

Sunflower3
November 21st, 2012, 06:31 PM
Congrats wishing. That's awesome news!!'

pebmcpd7
November 21st, 2012, 06:41 PM
Congrats wishing, mum23, I also will be taking dec off, I am only gonna try til April, as I will be 40 next year!!!!

Sunflower3
November 21st, 2012, 06:58 PM
shutterbug lol "peed" off:) clever to save your fmu too:) hope mail gets there soon.

sunflower- def. not out till af arrives! does your af usually arrive like clockwork? aren't you late now?
implantation happens between 6-12 days and then hcg will be readable a couple of days after that so it really does take awhile and people that get earlier+ just means egg implanted earlier
so still fx for all of us. would be soo awesome to see lots of + prego pics here:DD::princess::pregnant:

Thanks Atsaukina! Idk. My cycle was super long this cycle bc I'm breast feeding my 9 month old son. Who knows when AF will arrive!

Fx for all if you ladies. Praying for tons of BFP's!

Thorz300
November 21st, 2012, 08:11 PM
Congrats wishing!!! Don't be too hard on yourself, the majority of girls are conceived in this world with no sway at all (that is what I have to keep telling myself too)!

meeks32
November 21st, 2012, 08:39 PM
Congrats wishing! Btw atomic doesn't believe timing sways, just that frequency does, so if you only had 1 attempt, that's TOTAL girl sway (abstinence) especially if dh didn't release for7+ days prior!!

strawberrymom
November 21st, 2012, 08:54 PM
Congrats wishing! Hoping you get the princess you are dreaming of.

Wishing4Princess
November 21st, 2012, 08:54 PM
Congrats wishing! Btw atomic doesn't believe timing sways, just that frequency does, so if you only had 1 attempt, that's TOTAL girl sway (abstinence) especially if dh didn't release for7+ days prior!!

Thanks meeks! I know what u mean. but its the position, my cheating on diet during week of ov and T levels :( oh and dummy dh abstained only 5 days. You see why im so worried? Oh well, at this point i cant do anything to change things around and hoping for a healthy baby.

How many dpo are you??

GL to you

meeks32
November 21st, 2012, 09:04 PM
Thanks meeks! I know what u mean. but its the position, my cheating on diet during week of ov and T levels :( oh and dummy dh abstained only 5 days. You see why im so worried? Oh well, at this point i cant do anything to change things around and hoping for a healthy baby.

How many dpo are you??

GL to you

Totally get you, but remember position doesn't sway either. 5 days abstain is pretty good, atomic had a girl after a 4 day abstain. Remember on the positive, you've been doing the diet for a while right? One week cheating isn't bad if you generally stuck to it otherwise. Also, you won't have been taking multivitamins either, bar the usual folic acid and girl sups, and no doubt you were loosing weight prior to the week of cheats. You have still got lots going for you!

T levels are unavoidable, it's in built, the sway is deigned to reduce them (via diet, loosing weight etc) but really, there is always going to be something you can't control, and t is probably it for most of us.

Look at it like you have done more to sway than with your other son(s).

Xx

Thorz300
November 21st, 2012, 09:04 PM
So Im glad you brought the timing thing up.....I have been thinking that what I thought I was supposed to do, was actually a boy sway!!! I think I have read so much that my head was spinning, especially since there were some contradicting things in other sites. Anyhow, we DTD every day from AF until the day after O (11 straight days, husband was in heaven)!. Is that a boy sway????

meeks32
November 21st, 2012, 09:13 PM
So Im glad you brought the timing thing up.....I have been thinking that what I thought I was supposed to do, was actually a boy sway!!! I think I have read so much that my head was spinning, especially since there were some contradicting things in other sites. Anyhow, we DTD every day from AF until the day after O (11 straight days, husband was in heaven)!. Is that a boy sway????

Not at all that's perfect girl sway!

According to this site, and I really believe this because I had ds2 doing shettles timing (clearly wrong), timing doesn't sway, FREQUENCY sways.

So basically both frequent release (fr) and abstain methods sway girl. Fr is 7+ days of releasing one or more times a day, BUT you don't attempt with the sperm until after 7 days. So he releases daily, or you bd daily but start straight after period so when you get to your fertile window it's been 7+ days of bd-ing already. If both of you are older, 5 days would be ok, and only once a day, because sperm count for men over 35 is already low.

So your plan is perfect fr girl method.

FYI Abstain is ideally 7+ days then doing it once, as soon as you can after +opk, ensuring your attempt is in the fertile window. Abstain isn't recommended if dh is over 35 for sperm quality. Abstain has been known to work quite well even after 4-6 days abstain, so if you muck up, don't worry, atomic says of all sway elements, frequency sways the least, so it's the one you can afford to muck up.

Timing or boys is regarded as bd every 2-3 days.

Thorz300
November 21st, 2012, 09:22 PM
Oh good that makes me feel better. DH is barely 32 and I just turned 34 so we aren't quite in that window yet. Swaying is stressful, I never even truly ttc with any of my kids, just stopped taking birth control, but obviously if I keep that up I'll for sure get a boy since right now I am 3 for 3 in the DS category, so something needed to change. But because I never tracked anything before, I have no idea what frequency or timing we used the last 3 times.

meeks32
November 21st, 2012, 09:35 PM
Oh good that makes me feel better. DH is barely 32 and I just turned 34 so we aren't quite in that window yet. Swaying is stressful, I never even truly ttc with any of my kids, just stopped taking birth control, but obviously if I keep that up I'll for sure get a boy since right now I am 3 for 3 in the DS category, so something needed to change. But because I never tracked anything before, I have no idea what frequency or timing we used the last 3 times.

Totally hear you, we never tried either, I feel lucky for that, because trying and TTC girl are both a huge stress, although I try to pretend they aren't to keep t levels low, which is stupid because really, I doubt just trying not to stress actually reduces anything! Haha

But you know I keep thinking about those women who have 6 kids trying for a girl or boy but not changing anything in their diet or lifestyle. Obviously if you don't change anything, the odds are pretty high that you will have the same again. And the more I hate the girl sway, the more I think it's working, because it goes against all my natural tastes and tendencies, and I really believe everything I used to do was super of friendly. Like, everything! Diet, sups, exercise, all the things I ate and did we're total boy things.

Thorz300
November 21st, 2012, 09:43 PM
Totally hear you, we never tried either, I feel lucky for that, because trying and TTC girl are both a huge stress, although I try to pretend they aren't to keep t levels low, which is stupid because really, I doubt just trying not to stress actually reduces anything! Haha

But you know I keep thinking about those women who have 6 kids trying for a girl or boy but not changing anything in their diet or lifestyle. Obviously if you don't change anything, the odds are pretty high that you will have the same again. And the more I hate the girl sway, the more I think it's working, because it goes against all my natural tastes and tendencies, and I really believe everything I used to do was super of friendly. Like, everything! Diet, sups, exercise, all the things I ate and did we're total boy things.

That sounds exactly like me too! I guess we'll know soon enough, I might POAS sunday if I get my courage up, but starting that too early gives me unnecessary stress too lol!

meeks32
November 21st, 2012, 10:36 PM
You guys might be interested in this calculator, when considering when to test (which really depends on your cycle length and luteal phase): http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy-test.php

Thorz300
November 21st, 2012, 11:15 PM
That was great!!!! Thanks for sharing that website!

meeks32
November 21st, 2012, 11:51 PM
GREAT! Think all this fr has resulted in me getting a urinary tract infection! Now I don't know how to get rid of it without swaying blue or taking lots of cranberry, which would impact implantation! Damn damn damn. Have to go to doctor tonight now. At least I can ask about the luteal phase thing. Am only 1dpo, egg not even fertilised yet possibly and I had to take a vitamin c tablet and a cranberry tablet. Normally would have taken more but don't want to affect the gender during fertilisation! As it is I'll stress about what I took!

Thorz300
November 22nd, 2012, 12:31 AM
Oh man, so sorry, I hope it all works out! Let us know what the dr says!

meeks32
November 22nd, 2012, 01:49 AM
Yep it's urinary tract infection, been put on antibiotics that are TTC/pregnancy friendly but read a post by atomic saying antibiotics sway boy so I have to cross everything that my egg is already fertilised, because I can't not take them! He gave me Alphamox500 (apparently a penicillin based antibiotic), if anyone knows how that specific one sways? (I'm in Australia)

I got a rush appointment and he as really busy so no time to ask about the luteal phase thing, kinda figure since 10 days is on the normal range I'll see how this one goes and if I don't conceive I'll investigate clomid with the dr to extend my LP, but since I'm taking December off I have time for that.

I bet I conceive this cycle and spend 12 weeks stressing over if the antibiotic swayed blue!!

Thorz300
November 22nd, 2012, 08:34 AM
Try not to stress.....I know that is easier said than done!

pebmcpd7
November 22nd, 2012, 09:46 AM
Awh 2WW sucks!!!!

fiveboysandagirl
November 22nd, 2012, 03:17 PM
Hi girls. Well I'm out this month, AF arrived today. I was 2 days late. We did soya and FR but I think we stopped dtd 2 days too early. Also I was unwell around O. I'm thinking of taking a break in December. Will still keep to fairly low cals, but then have one more go in January. If we're successful then it would make the baby due on my 40th birthday! If we get no luck in Jan I think that will be my deadline. Game over as it were. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
X

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk 2

meeks32
November 22nd, 2012, 03:24 PM
Sorry to hear that fiveboys, but I agree about your plan to break in December and keep low ish cals. That's my plan too. Hugs

strawberrymom
November 22nd, 2012, 08:07 PM
fiveboys- wouldn't that be the best birthday present! My mom and I were 2 days apart.
meeks- thanks for the link. According to the sight I have to wait until December 3rd to test. Ugh! So far away.
I had a dream last night that I had a girl that looked nothing like I picture her in my daydreams. Is it a sign...? Also today while pushing DS2 in stroller someone said "Aw, SHE'S asleep" (he was wrapped up in gender neutral blanket so I don't fault her) and I thought that would be nice to hear again (except in reference to a DD of course).

meeks32
November 22nd, 2012, 09:49 PM
strawberrymom - I know, it IS forever, I have to wait til the 2nd, so I feel the same! I had a dream I couldn't have a baby, and had to use a surrogate, then my surrogate got pregnant and gave birth to her own baby, and I was disappointed because she wouldn't be able to get pregnant with mine for ages! hahahaha freaky dreams. I think dreams are more a sign of what we want, or worry about, but they are too abstract to analyse. I think we all notice lots of little things like people calling our babies 'she' when they are not, because we are so consumed by swaying!!! I always look at families with mixed gender kids and try to reason in my head how and why they had 2 boys then a girl or vice versa. Its totally not helpful but I do it anyway!

Thorz300
November 22nd, 2012, 10:11 PM
Lol people call my youngest a girl ALL THE TIME, I guess it is the hair654965506551 I cant bring myself to cut his pretty locks especially if I never get my girl!

meeks32
November 22nd, 2012, 10:27 PM
Thorz can't say I blame them for the mistake, or you for not wanting to cut it, what beautiful hair! Mine want even that good when I was his age! Haha

What a cutie.

Well I had to take the antibiotics as the UTI got so much worse now I'm cursing myself for not taking them last night! On the upside, if my egg fertilised, it would have happened by how, so at least they won't sway blue. Of course stopping my little egg from being washed out due to my short luteal phase is a whole other issue, so even if its fertilised I don't feel great about my chances of keeping it implanted. Going back to doc for clomid in December, because by then I'm taking a month off, and also by then I'll have 4 cycles of evidence to reason it by! We have a very critical one down here so I could just see him saying "oh it's normal to take 4-6 months to conceive" etc.

KraizyDaizy
November 23rd, 2012, 12:37 AM
Congrats on BFPs. U know who u r and I have been so busy, sore and uncomfortable since my HSG Monday, that I just have not had the time to read all the posts. Sorry about that, but I will try to pick up where I left off.

As far as this second attempt HSG, I had one or almost had one in Sept bud the radiologist could not get to my retroverted cervix and gave up. I had one in 2001 after trying for our third son for I believe a year and a half, but it took forever and it was so painful and I said I would never have another. Well, when this second one did not work, I thought I would see if they would try it again, so I went in for it on Monday as prepared as I could be. I was prescribed something to help open my cervix and pain meds. In addition I decided to take a muscle relaxer as well. It took 4 tries, many speculums, in/deflating the balloon for the catheter, and laying propped up on blankets just to get to my hiding cervix. The inflation did not hurt and I did not feel the dye this time! I guess being on all those meds did the trick. The radiologist said that I was all clear now, but there were some blood clots, so not sure if that was the debris or what but its clear now and that is all that matters! The downside to the procedure is laying on that exam table. My back has hurt so bad that I have to take really hot showers and Motrin for pain. I have had some cramping, but not too bad. I probably was really cramping when I came home but the meds covered it up. Well I am cd 10 waiting to O. Do you think I might get pregnant the same month as HSG? I think with the last one it was the third month after it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northern_Shutterbug
November 23rd, 2012, 02:43 AM
Temp plummeted further this morning so no hope now.

Not too worried though because we get our puppy on Sunday, so going to have our hands full!

Thorz300
November 23rd, 2012, 08:40 AM
Temp plummeted further this morning so no hope now.

Not too worried though because we get our puppy on Sunday, so going to have our hands full!

Sorry Shutterbug! How many DPO are you now?

Im 7-8 DPO does anyone know if anyone has ever gotten a BFP at 8DPO?

Northern_Shutterbug
November 23rd, 2012, 09:41 AM
Am 11dpo now.

I'd hang fire if I were you until at least 10dpo.

Thorz300
November 23rd, 2012, 10:33 AM
So I never have taken my temp to chart my cycle, what kind of thermometer do you use? If I get a BFN, then next time I might try taking temps, because I am not positive when I O. I charted with just CP and CM and used OPK but my Cervix never got soft, but I did get all the other signs. The OPK was only positive 1 time and then neg the next day so I think my O was Nov 15 or in the morning of the 16 because by noon on the 16th the line on the OPK was not as strong as the day before and more faint than the control line. I would really like to know how to do temps, but it seems so hard to do since you have to do it before you get out of bed, and with having a 21 month old, I am sure that would be hard!

Northern_Shutterbug
November 23rd, 2012, 10:43 AM
i used one called Babymad which is specifically for BBT. I set my alarm for 7am but if I'm woken earlier I'll take it then and just note the time down. I do vaginal temps as the temperature in our house can drop really low and it seems to affect oral temps - its been a lot more stable since doing vaginal, bit icky though :sigh:

meeks32
November 23rd, 2012, 04:04 PM
i used one called Babymad which is specifically for BBT. I set my alarm for 7am but if I'm woken earlier I'll take it then and just note the time down. I do vaginal temps as the temperature in our house can drop really low and it seems to affect oral temps - its been a lot more stable since doing vaginal, bit icky though :sigh:

^ what she said. Measuring bbt is key, it's the easiest way I can confirm what the opk's are saying and since we are swaying, our cm isn't always a reliable sign. Set the alarm if you need to for 10 mins before toddlers wake time, but I just wait til I hear a cry, stick the thermometer straight in and it only takes 30 seconds or so to read, then up I get.

I record it on a free website and app called fertility friend. It's just so much easier!

I take oral temps but am changing to vaginal temps from af this cycle because I have a feeling I sometimes sleep with my mouth open then wake up and temp and its a bit lower than it should be.

The thermometers are on eBay or amazon, called BBT thermometers, or Basil Body Temperature thermometers, possibly sometimes Ovulation thermometers. They look like the kind you stick under a kid's arm or tongue but have 2 decimal places after the number, so 98.00 for example.

Mine cost $10!

Atsaukina1
November 23rd, 2012, 06:08 PM
thorz- i got mine at walmart they are right next to reg. thermometers and under $10. never stuck w/ it though lol but it is a good one just for reg use:)

Atsaukina1
November 23rd, 2012, 06:16 PM
:cheerteam:shared w/ the private 2ww thread but in case some of aren't on there
got a bfn on 9dpo fmu then tested 4.5 hours later trying to get a bfp for thanksgiving and it worked:):running::pregnant:
top 2 pics very light but def. was a light pink line. tested again today 10dpo fmu and another light line. then tested later after being out shopping and not using the loo and af is due tomorrow so thought it was time to bust out the digital(last pic)
iPiccy (http://ipiccy.com/pic/imgjeulYo)
thorz- I used rephresh after af every 3 days and then 1/2 tube 1 hour before bd so don't count yourself out just on that:)
can't wait to see some more BFP!!!
now to start eating lots of healthy yummy food:)

strawberrymom
November 23rd, 2012, 06:26 PM
meeks- Would you say that we are the first ones in the Dec 2ww? Plenty of time for more crazy dreams.
thorz-How adorable! Definitely don't cut it.
At the mall for black friday today trying to analyze moms and kids but too many people and couldn't tell who was together:( -mission for another day.

meeks32
November 23rd, 2012, 08:55 PM
got a bfn on 9dpo fmu then tested 4.5 hours later trying to get a bfp for thanksgiving and it worked:):running::pregnant:
top 2 pics very light but def. was a light pink line. tested again today 10dpo fmu and another light line. then tested later after being out shopping and not using the loo and af is due tomorrow so thought it was time to bust out the digital(last pic)
thorz- I used rephresh after af every 3 days and then 1/2 tube 1 hour before bd so don't count yourself out just on that:)

Yay! Congrats! Love the digitals, so easy.

Can you send a link to the private forum you were talking about? I don't know where it is, after 3 months on here I still don't have time to hunt around and get to know the place!

Violet_
November 23rd, 2012, 09:28 PM
Oh just had to say Congratulations Atsaukina! So freaking exciting.

Atsaukina1
November 23rd, 2012, 09:30 PM

Atsaukina1
November 23rd, 2012, 09:32 PM
meeks- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl/19402-november-2ww-thread-poas-dates.html

Thorz300
November 23rd, 2012, 10:35 PM

Yay!!! Congrats! That is exciting! I will start testing in a day or two, I hope I follow right behind you!!

My Three Sons
November 23rd, 2012, 10:42 PM
Congrats!

My Three Sons
November 23rd, 2012, 10:44 PM
I'm out this month.... Booooo. AF showed today which put me at a 22 day cycle this month. I was starting to get hopeful when I spotted a bit on cd10 only to have the which show the next day. Don't know why my cycle is getting so short now, which kinda concerns me.

Thorz300
November 23rd, 2012, 10:55 PM
I'm out this month.... Booooo. AF showed today which put me at a 22 day cycle this month. I was starting to get hopeful when I spotted a bit on cd10 only to have the which show the next day. Don't know why my cycle is getting so short now, which kinda concerns me.

So Sorry, I wish I knew more about why cycles change so I could give you better words of encouragement!
:bighug:

meeks32
November 23rd, 2012, 11:36 PM

Please get to the doctor this month and check that out, a 22 day cycle is VERY short and there may be something simple to fix it such as clomid (which lengthens the luteal phase and sways pink as a bonus). What is your LP? Do you temp? It could be implantation bleeding, but I'm guessing its pretty heavy if you know it's AF?

Thorz300
November 23rd, 2012, 11:38 PM
I've been getting headaches lately, I am afraid to take anything like ibuprofen just in case I am pg. What do you ladies do to relieve headaches if you get them during 2ww or even the 1st timester???

fish2012
November 24th, 2012, 03:51 AM
Sorry Shutterbug! How many DPO are you now?

Im 7-8 DPO does anyone know if anyone has ever gotten a BFP at 8DPO?

yeah i've seen people on here get them at 6dpo......if you get a bfn wouldn'd read to much into it thou

Mum23boys
November 24th, 2012, 04:07 AM
thorz I got my bfp last night at 8dpo with just a 2 hour pee hold - it was fairly clear so im sure there are people that have had them sooner.

Violet_
November 24th, 2012, 05:35 AM
Congrats Mum23boys! So many bfp this month.

strawberrymom
November 24th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Congrats Mum23boys!

Thorz300
November 24th, 2012, 06:02 AM
thorz I got my bfp last night at 8dpo with just a 2 hour pee hold - it was fairly clear so im sure there are people that have had them sooner.

Oh my goodness, that IS SO EXCITING CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am very happy for you......lets hope it is your baby girl!!

My Three Sons
November 24th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Mum23boys, congratulations!

fiveboysandagirl
November 24th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Oh congrats on the bfps! Wonderful news. Xxx

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk 2

My Three Sons
November 24th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Please get to the doctor this month and check that out, a 22 day cycle is VERY short and there may be something simple to fix it such as clomid (which lengthens the luteal phase and sways pink as a bonus). What is your LP? Do you temp? It could be implantation bleeding, but I'm guessing its pretty heavy if you know it's AF?

Yes, I temp, but the baby was sick this month and woke me at night so my temps could've been off some. I O'd on CD11 per the temps, CM, and OPK. My LP was 11 days also. My cycles are usually on the shorter side, 25 days or so, but not usually this short. It's definitely too heavy for IB. I don't know, you think I should go to the doctor this month or try one more month? I only have til May to TTC and if I am not pregnant by then we are calling it quits. I am starting to think that the sway thing is going to make it too hard to get preggo at all. Maybe I won't do the Rephresh next month and just be more strict on the diet, since I haven't been too strict on it anyway. I've been taking baby aspirin too...could that have done anything? I don't know, maybe I'll just leave it up to fate.

Wishing4Princess
November 24th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Mum23, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I'm super excited for you!!!!!. wish you a H&H pregnancy!.

Sunflower3
November 24th, 2012, 10:41 AM
I got a BFP on a digital this morning!!!!

Dreamofpink
November 24th, 2012, 10:48 AM
:cheerteam: CONGRATULATIONS Sunflower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheerteam:
Here's to a H&H 9 months and a sticky pink bean :bigsmile:

Sunflower3
November 24th, 2012, 10:54 AM
I'm shocked after my BFNs. I can't believe it!!!! 6587

Atsaukina1
November 24th, 2012, 12:54 PM
whoohoo Sunflower!! just saw on the otehr thread. soo happy for you. told you unless that mean old witch shows up you were still in the game:) congrats:) now go eat your fav food:)

Sunflower3
November 24th, 2012, 01:00 PM
whoohoo Sunflower!! just saw on the otehr thread. soo happy for you. told you unless that mean old witch shows up you were still in the game:) congrats:) now go eat your fav food:)

Well you were so right! The digi doesn't lie!
Now lets just hope we have pink sticky beans!

prayforaboy
November 24th, 2012, 09:19 PM
I am so confused ... today was due date ( pretty regular period) but no periods & I have been spending fortune and buying digital fancy pregnancy tests and they all say negative. I am really hoping to get pregnant this month but I am so confused now...

Atsaukina1
November 24th, 2012, 10:16 PM
sometimes it takes longer- digis are not that sensitive and a reg. pink dye test will pick up and then you can try the digi just to see the word"pregnant":)
hoping your bfp is on it's way

Boymomsrock
November 24th, 2012, 11:02 PM
I am so confused ... today was due date ( pretty regular period) but no periods & I have been spending fortune and buying digital fancy pregnancy tests and they all say negative. I am really hoping to get pregnant this month but I am so confused now...

Are you temping?

Thorz300
November 25th, 2012, 04:49 AM
9-10 dpo today, I am going to take a test today its almost 5 am I am up with a sick baby who is throwing up! Im trying to let me fmu build up a little more because I usually don't wake up until 8 am. I have felt almost certain I am pg but then yesterday all the symptoms that I was experiencing completely stopped, so I'm not very hopeful anymore!

Mum23boys
November 25th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Thorz it must be nearly 8 am now where you are have you tested yet hun ? Good luck !!!!

woca
November 25th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Hello ladies! May I join you? I think I'm at 1DPO since I had my +OPK yesterday and a great temp rise this morning.
Hopefully I did enough for my pink sway, but I'm not sure. We'll see...
Well, my 2WW have begun. Usually my LP is about 11/12 days. Now trying to stick to the diet for the 2WW, which I find pretty hard ;)
Good luck to us all!

prayforaboy
November 25th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Hi boymomsrock - No I am not temping but I have constant tingling in my breast... i don't have these during regular months. I did have some when I concieved DD. So I am real hopeful.... i am out of pregnancy tests... i will get some and test again.

prayforaboy
November 25th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Thanks Atsaukina1.

Boymomsrock
November 25th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Hi boymomsrock - No I am not temping but I have constant tingling in my breast... i don't have these during regular months. I did have some when I concieved DD. So I am real hopeful.... i am out of pregnancy tests... i will get some and test again.

Well maybe you didn't o when you think you did and you're not technically late yet? Just a thought. It's all a guessing game when you aren't temping really.

Atsaukina1
November 25th, 2012, 08:30 AM
hi woca:)
thorz- exciting:) sorry about your lil guy hopefully he ogt it all out:(

weeziewoozles
November 25th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Well maybe you didn't o when you think you did and you're not technically late yet? Just a thought. It's all a guessing game when you aren't temping really.

That's what happened to me last month and I ended up having a 36 day cycle so I guess AF wasn't really late but I O'd way later than I thought. No wonder the P tests were all negative! Finally got a positive OPK today on CD30! So an even longer cycle this month. Let's hope my temps show a rise tomorrow and then I can come and join you all in the 2ww.

prayforaboy
November 25th, 2012, 09:05 AM

May be.... We BD on Nov11 night and Nov 12 morning ( we r swaying for a boy)... my fist +ve OPK was 12 morning and then I had +ve OPKs till Nov 14 evening.... I am guessing that I Oed on Nov 13.
Thanks for your inputs. I will keep everybody posted.

Thorz300
November 25th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Welcome everyone!!!!

Thorz300
November 25th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Thorz it must be nearly 8 am now where you are have you tested yet hun ? Good luck !!!!

Yep I did, I got a BFN!!! :( I am a little discouraged but I know it is early. Maybe I'll skip testing tomorrow and save myself the anguish! I'm not too hopeful anymore!

woca
November 25th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Thorz, I'm sorry to hear you had a BFN :(. FX you have a BFP the day after tomorrow... !!

Sunflower3
November 25th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Yep I did, I got a BFN!!! :( I am a little discouraged but I know it is early. Maybe I'll skip testing tomorrow and save myself the anguish! I'm not too hopeful anymore!

Holding out hope for you Thorz! Remember I just got mine 14 dpo. Fx!

strawberrymom
November 25th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Sunflower3- Congrats!
Thorz-Sorry to hear about the little guy and hope it doesn't spread to the rest of the household. Any luck testing?
woca- Welcome and now I finally have someone on here who needs to wait longer than me! I found it impossible not to cheat on Thanksgiving(3 dpo) and agree that the diet is especially hard in the 2ww. Hopefully we'll get our early Christmas presents(BFP) wrapped in a pink bow.

Thorz300
November 25th, 2012, 02:11 PM
OOOUUUCH!!!! I'm happy to say some of my symptoms are coming back. I started feeling stabbing pains/pinching mostly on the left side at 2dpo (my DH doesn't believe this) and had felt them on an off all day everyday until yesterday they just stopped.......I went over 24 hours without any of those pains and now they are back, and they are more intense!!! Maybe I will test tomorrow!

Elements
November 25th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Just did a stupid thing and did a test. got a bfn. Should have waited till at least when my persiod was due. im 10dpo. Im feeling like its over for me now.
So discouraging when i had symptomns with my other 2 pregnancys by this stage in the tww and this time i have nothing.

Thorz300
November 25th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Just did a stupid thing and did a test. got a bfn. Should have waited till at least when my persiod was due. im 10dpo. Im feeling like its over for me now.
So discouraging when i had symptomns with my other 2 pregnancys by this stage in the tww and this time i have nothing.

Don't give up, because I am in the exact same boat as you and I was feeling the exact same way a few hours ago. I am 10 DPO and got a BFN but so so so many people get BFN at 10dpo and then get a BFP, it is hard to not let it get you down, I know because I was bummed too. That is why I MIGHT skip testing tomorrow, it is just so hard to resist!

:fight:Ethan (5) and Liam (4):running: Seth (21 mnths) :pray::pinksperm:

Atsaukina1
November 25th, 2012, 03:21 PM
yep sunflower didn't get hers till i think 12dpo- everytime is different- not out till af shows her ugly head

Emily
November 25th, 2012, 03:29 PM
I never get a positive until AF is due. Don't give up:)

prayforaboy
November 25th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Anybody in Nov 2ww and swaying for boy ? May be is the moon phase or something but everybody seems to be trying for girl here, which makes me stronger that even if we have another girl (our last) she was wanted by so many . I did not test today ... I will test tomorrow.. No AF though.... I m hopeful for sticky healthy blue bean .

fish2012
November 25th, 2012, 05:33 PM

sound hopefull hunny mrs p didn't get her bfp till 17 days past o or something crazy like that so you're not out ;-)

good luck

fish2012
November 25th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Anybody in Nov 2ww and swaying for boy ? May be is the moon phase or something but everybody seems to be trying for girl here, which makes me stronger that even if we have another girl (our last) she was wanted by so many . I did not test today ... I will test tomorrow.. No AF though.... I m hopeful for sticky healthy blue bean .

just think of all the blue dust heading your way ;-0

Elements
November 25th, 2012, 06:09 PM

yep me, I have no idea about the moon phase thing. i didnt look into that. Im from NZ though so maybe the moon phase is different.

Thanks everyone, Iv had cramp since ovulation so im hoping thats a sign of some sort.

Atsaukina1
November 25th, 2012, 07:17 PM
all my boy dust sent your way:)

Thorz300
November 25th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Yes, I too send you all the blue baby dust that I have (and apparently I have a lot since I only have produced boys so far)!!!!

Ugh my testing window is now officially here tomorrow because I will be 10-11 dpo I am nervous nervous nervous!!! Has anyone else in this 2ww felt what I am feeling, I feel such sharp (but they don't really hurt) pinch/pull/twinges in my left ovary area? I have felt these since 2dpo, I just really want there to be someone else who feels these!!!

meeks32
November 25th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Yes, I too send you all the blue baby dust that I have (and apparently I have a lot since I only have produced boys so far)!!!!

Ugh my testing window is now officially here tomorrow because I will be 10-11 dpo I am nervous nervous nervous!!! Has anyone else in this 2ww felt what I am feeling, I feel such sharp (but they don't really hurt) pinch/pull/twinges in my left ovary area? I have felt these since 2dpo, I just really want there to be someone else who feels these!!!

That's what I feel when I'm ovulating... I don't remember feeling them with my pregnancies, but I have had a few post-ovulation twinges this cycle, from the side I ovulated from.

Keep an eye on it though if it gets bad, I know nobody wants to hear the word ectopic, but you want to rule it out if it becomes very painful or you have other symptoms...

Or maybe you are ovulating twice this cycle???

Thorz300
November 25th, 2012, 09:05 PM
That's what I feel when I'm ovulating... I don't remember feeling them with my pregnancies, but I have had a few post-ovulation twinges this cycle, from the side I ovulated from.

Keep an eye on it though if it gets bad, I know nobody wants to hear the word ectopic, but you want to rule it out if it becomes very painful or you have other symptoms...

Or maybe you are ovulating twice this cycle???
I don't think I am ovulating again because I am still tracking my CM and CP and they don't indicate ovulation. I felt these exact same pains with my 1st 2 DS and they aren't painful at all just noticeable stabs and pinches. It could be a mild cyst because I do get cysts often but they usually are more painful!

meeks32
November 25th, 2012, 09:35 PM
I don't think I am ovulating again because I am still tracking my CM and CP and they don't indicate ovulation. I felt these exact same pains with my 1st 2 DS and they aren't painful at all just noticeable stabs and pinches. It could be a mild cyst because I do get cysts often but they usually are more painful!

Ahaaa a cyst would make sense. Also sure you are pregnant!!

prayforaboy
November 25th, 2012, 09:54 PM
all my boy dust sent your way:)

Thank you so much!!!!!

prayforaboy
November 25th, 2012, 09:55 PM

Thanks for your blue dust..... i am so loving it.

prayforaboy
November 25th, 2012, 09:56 PM
yep me, I have no idea about the moon phase thing. i didnt look into that. Im from NZ though so maybe the moon phase is different.

Thanks everyone, Iv had cramp since ovulation so im hoping thats a sign of some sort.

I don't know about moon phase either I am in Minneapolis, US.

BabyCakesTor
November 26th, 2012, 12:32 AM
I am sending all my Blue dust out there... I only want the pink dust surrounding me now lol

I've been testing since 7dpo lol never have i been so obsessed but I just have the feeling that this month was not mine and crossing my fingers for a BFP next month!

fish2012
November 26th, 2012, 05:47 AM
so quiet a bit of cm, can't stop eating, felt really sick yesterday morning and a bit today.......hopes are high.......expect to have them dashed soon ;-(

prayforaboy
November 26th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Hey girls - I just got +ve pregnancy test . I did not test yesterday... Today is 13 dpo. Good luck to everybody.

prayforaboy
November 26th, 2012, 07:46 AM
My first positive at 13 DPO

Butterfly Spirit
November 26th, 2012, 07:52 AM
:running:
Prayforaboy, How exciting!
Happy & Healthy 9 Months!! :pregnant:

Thorz300
November 26th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Congrats!!!!!!! Exciting News!

Atsaukina1
November 26th, 2012, 08:27 AM
:DS::superhero::bluesperm:yay!!! congrats:running::xy: lots of boy boy boy your way:)

prayforaboy
November 26th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Thanks... I just love you ladies. I updated forum before telling anybody. And yes I can use all the blue dust ... Send it my way. Good luck to everybody... Keep faith keep patience...

Sunflower3
November 26th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Prayforaboy- you can have all my blue dust too. There is tons of it in my house!!! 😊

Thorz300
November 26th, 2012, 09:28 AM
I am sending all my Blue dust out there... I only want the pink dust surrounding me now lol

I've been testing since 7dpo lol never have i been so obsessed but I just have the feeling that this month was not mine and crossing my fingers for a BFP next month!

We have to keep positive, I feel down too because I just got another BFN I know it is still possible but it still sucks to see the BFN!!!

fish2012
November 26th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Hey girls - I just got +ve pregnancy test . I did not test yesterday... Today is 13 dpo. Good luck to everybody.

oh my gosh congrats welldone and so soon that's brilliant news welldone xx

weeziewoozles
November 26th, 2012, 11:40 AM

Congrats! X

fish2012
November 26th, 2012, 11:59 AM
having to eat not feel sick ;-S ugh hate the 2ww

BabyCakesTor
November 26th, 2012, 03:09 PM

I pray that it's a healthy baby and god willing my DD I've been desperately wanting!

Elements
November 26th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Wow Thats alot of positives!!!! Congratulations! How many dpo?

woca
November 26th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Wow! Congratulations on the BFP's!

Violet_
November 26th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Congrats again BabyCakes. Such good news.

Violet_
November 26th, 2012, 05:12 PM

Congrats to you hun. Yay for bfp this month.

fish2012
November 26th, 2012, 05:14 PM
congrats babycakes!

Thorz300
November 26th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Congrats babycakes!! I really hope you get your girl!!! It seems like I am the only one lately who is getting a BFN, we are the same DPO too, so it isn't looking so good for me!

Elements
November 26th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Congrats babycakes!! I really hope you get your girl!!! It seems like I am the only one lately who is getting a BFN, we are the same DPO too, so it isn't looking so good for me!

I'm getting BFN too :(

Thorz300
November 26th, 2012, 08:58 PM
I'm getting BFN too :(

:(

Atsaukina1
November 27th, 2012, 02:50 AM
congrats babycakes:cheerteam:

Thorz300
November 27th, 2012, 03:09 AM
Oh man now my 5 year old is up throwing up!!!! We have some sort of bug going through our house!! It is 3 am and I am going to have to try and hold my FMU it isn't going to be easy!!! I better just count on DS2 throwing up tomorrow night because this this is going to claim everyone!!

meeks32
November 27th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Oh man now my 5 year old is up throwing up!!!! We have some sort of bug going through our house!! It is 3 am and I am going to have to try and hold my FMU it isn't going to be easy!!! I better just count on DS2 throwing up tomorrow night because this this is going to claim everyone!!

There is one upside... At least it's not ovulation time, it's much harder to bd with sick kids than pee and temp! Lol no I feel for you there, it's horrible when they are sick!

Thorz300
November 27th, 2012, 07:41 AM
BFN!!! It is so hard not to be down, especially when my body is giving all the signs!! I've had about 10 zits in my whole life, and now in the last 5 days, I have had 5! I am hungry all the time, I keep getting headaches, and on top of all that, I have the sharp stabs/pinching in my uterus! I'm 11 DPO now, and trying to hold out hope! This is only our 1st month ttc so I can't be too disappointed if we have to try again, it's just this long 2ww is terrible and is the worst part about ttc, because as soon as AF gets here, I can just focus on the new cycle!!! I think I might be out!!

Dreamofpink
November 27th, 2012, 03:25 PM
:cheer: Congratulations Babycakes!!!! :cheer:
Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months and a gorgeous DD! :bigsmile:

prayforaboy
November 27th, 2012, 05:35 PM
BFN!!! It is so hard not to be down, especially when my body is giving all the signs!! I've had about 10 zits in my whole life, and now in the last 5 days, I have had 5! I am hungry all the time, I keep getting headaches, and on top of all that, I have the sharp stabs/pinching in my uterus! I'm 11 DPO now, and trying to hold out hope! This is only our 1st month ttc so I can't be too disappointed if we have to try again, it's just this long 2ww is terrible and is the worst part about ttc, because as soon as AF gets here, I can just focus on the new cycle!!! I think I might be out!!
I was in teh same boat. My body was telling me that I am pregnant but the test did not agree till DPO 13 or 14. Trust your body.....good luck!

Thorz300
November 28th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Another BFN 12dpo I think I am out!!! :(

BabyCakesTor
November 28th, 2012, 11:40 AM

You're not out til AF... Stay positive. Don't stress (easier said than done) because if AF does show up u will have a good start for TTC next month with lower testosterone. I think you'll get ur BFP this month! Just breathe :) my fingers are crossed for you! (And everyone else with BFN so far)

Thank you everyone! It's definitely going to be a long 9 months. My 19mth old is acting so crazy right now, he will barely let me out of his sight and he won't let my DH help with him. I am so nauseous all the time and have been for a week already. I hope it gets easier. My last pregnancy was so hard and especially having polyhydramnios. I was miserable. Praying this pregnancy is easier n I can actually enjoy it.

KraizyDaizy
November 28th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Congrats ladies on the BFPs! So happy for you all! I am 1DPO I think. Long wait ahead of me grrrrh!!!

strawberrymom
November 28th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Pretty sure I am out this month as I am having pms symptoms. I plan on taking off ttc in Dec and kicking up the diet and exercise then. Also going to take vitex straight all month then try soy and hope this gets me my bfp.

meeks32
November 28th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Now I think yesterday's test was just an evap line. Today's was if anything, lighter (Internet cheapies). Sigh. Also my temp isn't as high as I would like. And I only have 2 days left until my period comes if I have a 10 day luteal phase again like last 2 months.

The Anchor
November 28th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Now I think yesterday's test was just an evap line. Today's was if anything, lighter (Internet cheapies). Sigh. Also my temp isn't as high as I would like. And I only have 2 days left until my period comes if I have a 10 day luteal phase again like last 2 months.

Booo! You're not out yet...I didn't get a BFP til 12dpo last time around. FX for you!

fish2012
November 28th, 2012, 06:36 PM

not out till af arrives hang tight ;-0

fish2012
November 28th, 2012, 06:38 PM
hey all i'm now 6dpo got a bfn at 5dpo yesterday not testing again until saturday 9dpo have loads of symptoms but imagine they are just wishful thinking!

Afternoon neusea is that even a pregnacy symptom?

good luck everyone xxx

Thorz300
November 28th, 2012, 07:11 PM
So I POAS 3 times today! With FMU I thought it was a BFN but then my DH said he thought he saw the faintest of lines, so I held my pee for 4 hours and took another, it DID have a faint line but I still didn't believe it so I held my pee for 3 more hours and POAS again, ANOTHER positive, even my almost 6 year old son saw it (without telling him what it was I asked him how many lines he saw) He said, "duh mom, I know how to count to 2 give me a harder questions with more lines or something lol!!! BFP!!! YAY!!! Of course I will still POAS tomorrow and the next day and the next day, to make sure.....I have been cramping a lot and having sharp pains :(

Atsaukina1
November 28th, 2012, 07:35 PM
yeah!!! i think the 2nd pee works better too. i got a bfn on 9dpo but I didi get up and pee in the middle of the night so then held for 4.5 hours and sure enough bfp.
congrats!:running:

Sunflower3
November 28th, 2012, 08:14 PM
So I POAS 3 times today! With FMU I thought it was a BFN but then my DH said he thought he saw the faintest of lines, so I held my pee for 4 hours and took another, it DID have a faint line but I still didn't believe it so I held my pee for 3 more hours and POAS again, ANOTHER positive, even my almost 6 year old son saw it (without telling him what it was I asked him how many lines he saw) He said, "duh mom, I know how to count to 2 give me a harder questions with more lines or something lol!!! BFP!!! YAY!!! Of course I will still POAS tomorrow and the next day and the next day, to make sure.....I have been cramping a lot and having sharp pains :(

Aw congrats Thorz!!!!!

strawberrymom
November 28th, 2012, 08:19 PM
How exciting Thorz!

meeks32
November 28th, 2012, 08:26 PM

I KNEW IT!! I knew it! Yaaaaay super excited for you. Love the 6 year old objectivity test, gold! Post a pic? Pics of positives make me happy, especially if they are faint, since I had a faint one that I've now decided must have been evap line (this mornings was even fainter).

Congrats hon!

Thorz300
November 28th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Bummer, I should have waited a bit before I posted my excitement, I started spotting and now it seems as if AF is here!!! Is this a Chemical? AF wasn't even due for 3 more days!!! I'm feeling really really bummed! I'll try and post a pic in the morning of the BFP

meeks32
November 28th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Bummer, I should have waited a bit before I posted my excitement, I started spotting and now it seems as if AF is here!!! Is this a Chemical? AF wasn't even due for 3 more days!!! I'm feeling really really bummed! I'll try and post a pic in the morning of the BFP

Oh sigh that happened to me last month. Yes if you do get af and had a positive test that's a chemical. Wait and confirm with temp dip though, spotting can still mean pregnant, and can all be ok, it's heavy bleeding or bright red you worry about, and if temp dip as well then you know it's af.

Atsaukina1
November 29th, 2012, 01:36 AM
thorz- I am hoping hoping it is just a lil spotting for you and a big ol sticky sticky bean:fx::HH:

Violet_
November 29th, 2012, 02:03 AM
Hugs Thorz. I went through a chemical in Oct. It was really upsetting. Hope it's just implantation bleeding.

weeziewoozles
November 29th, 2012, 03:24 AM
Fingers crossed for you Thorz. I'm still not sure if I am joining this group yet. Still can't tell definitively if I have ovulated or not. DH and I are still DTD every morning just in case! My temps rose yesterday and a bit more today but Fertility Friend doesn't seem to know if I have or not yet. If I have then I think I'm 2DPO. Have to just be patient but it is NOT one of my virtues! Good luck for everyone still waiting and those with BFPs too!

meeks32
November 29th, 2012, 04:50 AM
Fingers crossed for you Thorz. I'm still not sure if I am joining this group yet. Still can't tell definitively if I have ovulated or not. DH and I are still DTD every morning just in case! My temps rose yesterday and a bit more today but Fertility Friend doesn't seem to know if I have or not yet. If I have then I think I'm 2DPO. Have to just be patient but it is NOT one of my virtues! Good luck for everyone still waiting and those with BFPs too!

weezie when you start charting mid cycle ff freaks out and wont tell you. I would say you did, that dip before the up would be it as you suggested. But need tomorrow's temp to confirm. You doing opk's?

Thorz300
November 29th, 2012, 08:24 AM
:tissue: AF has arrived!!! It's really upsetting!!!

Good luck to all you ladies, I'm out:( Thanks for all the kind words! I guess I need to start focusing on my new cycle and pray I get a sticky :pinksperm: next time!!!!!

weeziewoozles
November 29th, 2012, 09:22 AM
weezie when you start charting mid cycle ff freaks out and wont tell you. I would say you did, that dip before the up would be it as you suggested. But need tomorrow's temp to confirm. You doing opk's?

Thank you! My BBT thermometer took ages to arrive! Yes I have been doing OPKs but have just run out of the sticks. I tested from CD11 or so every day and finally got a positive on CD30! That does match up approximately with my temperatures so fingers crossed I just had a 44-day cycle! Really hope my temps stay high so I will feel sure I ovulated. I wonder when I should test? I guess I should really just wait it out and see if AF arrives in the next fortnight.

Feel really hungry today but I'm trying to stick to the LE diet. DH wants Fish & Chips tonight (very cliche British I know) and I may compromise and have just the chips with some veg or something. Had a very low low fat day so far just in case! Just been baking my practically fat-free courgette chocolate chip muffins with DS1 so I may scoff one of those to keep me going. Very yummy and very LE!

weeziewoozles
November 29th, 2012, 09:23 AM

Good luck to all you ladies, I'm out:( Thanks for all the kind words! I guess I need to start focusing on my new cycle and pray I get a sticky :pinksperm: next time!!!!!

Sorry to hear that Thorz. Maybe a Christmas sticky pink bean is on its way!

strawberrymom
November 29th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Sorry to hear that Thorz.

Atsaukina1
November 29th, 2012, 12:32 PM
soo sorry thorz:sad::LotsofLove:

fish2012
November 29th, 2012, 02:17 PM

congrats x

fish2012
November 29th, 2012, 02:17 PM

oh no! sorry ignore last post that sucks ;-(

fish2012
November 29th, 2012, 02:19 PM

sounds like a chemical sorry hun had one month before last sucks ;-9

meeks32
November 29th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Thorz I'm so sorry! I do know how you feel and it's devastating to think you had it, then find out its time to go all over again.

I woke up at 3am and did my bbt and freaked out as it was 36.2! But at 6am when I usually test it was 36.47 so I think I'm ok.

I just have that sinking feeling af is coming, I get sore boobs before af so that's not really a sign I can rely on, and now my temps aren't ideal, and tests aren't any better, if anything the other brand I tried was totally negative, so now I suspect another chemical. I'm taking December off and that kills me. Also this month we did fr and there is NO way I'm doing that again so I know it will take us forever now, doing just one shot at +opk. I just want to give up today!

fish2012
November 29th, 2012, 04:14 PM
hey hun,

that's how i'm feeling this week too, i don't know if i can keep doing this, two weeks a month getting hopes up and then dashed is so hard ;-S

weeziewoozles
November 30th, 2012, 04:26 AM
Sorry girls. Such a hard time waiting. I feel sort of like I have been waiting for weeks already as I've had such long cycles and never had them before. I guess I will join a Dec 2ww group tomorrow. At least FF thinks I've ovulated now that my temps are still up. Fingers crossed x

meeks32
November 30th, 2012, 05:44 AM

Thorz now I am having pain in my right ovary just like you did in your left. I am on the night of 9dpo (10 dpo tomorrow morning) and now I feel like maybe this is af coming? How long after that pain did you get AF? AF doesn't usually give me pain in my ovary but its freaky that the exact same thing happened to you at a similar dpo.

Been having stabbing pains in my boobs today and yesterday, but I get breast pain before af too. I just don't know what to think anymore! Now i'm freaking out about skipping a month in december, I kind of feel like i've done 4 months of le diet for nothing if I go to town in december, but then this last week, I have been so OFF the diet, like almost double my limits on everything, because i've been thinking i'm taking december off, and that I was pg.

My first response test was so negative I reckon I saw a WHITE line where the 2nd one should be, like, oh no you're not pg, you are SO not pg, you are extra negative. That was this afternoons wee though. If my temp is good tomorrow morning i'll test again. FF says I can test from Sunday (2nd dec) so I should stop reading so much into everything, but its hard to plan ahead without knowing where you stand!!

Thorz300
November 30th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Thorz now I am having pain in my right ovary just like you did in your left. I am on the night of 9dpo (10 dpo tomorrow morning) and now I feel like maybe this is af coming? How long after that pain did you get AF? AF doesn't usually give me pain in my ovary but its freaky that the exact same thing happened to you at a similar dpo.

Been having stabbing pains in my boobs today and yesterday, but I get breast pain before af too. I just don't know what to think anymore! Now i'm freaking out about skipping a month in december, I kind of feel like i've done 4 months of le diet for nothing if I go to town in december, but then this last week, I have been so OFF the diet, like almost double my limits on everything, because i've been thinking i'm taking december off, and that I was pg.

My first response test was so negative I reckon I saw a WHITE line where the 2nd one should be, like, oh no you're not pg, you are SO not pg, you are extra negative. That was this afternoons wee though. If my temp is good tomorrow morning i'll test again. FF says I can test from Sunday (2nd dec) so I should stop reading so much into everything, but its hard to plan ahead without knowing where you stand!!

I'm so sorry, It is so sad to read all the heartache we are all feeling! I started feeling the sharp pains 2dpo but it didn't hurt at all it was just a noticeable pinch. I think it was 2 days before AF came that I felt a VERY sharp pain that lasted for about 20 minutes and then went away for the most part (never completely) my husband was worried it was an ectopic at first but the pain went away. Then the next day or two days later (not quite sure) I got the faint BFP but by the end of the day I started spotting and a few hours later my full AF came. It is a lot heavier than normal too! I've never experienced this before it is so sad. Next month is my last month trying. Why are you taking it off? I am done after this cycle because I really really do not want another winter baby!

meeks32
November 30th, 2012, 10:21 PM
I'm so sorry, It is so sad to read all the heartache we are all feeling! I started feeling the sharp pains 2dpo but it didn't hurt at all it was just a noticeable pinch. I think it was 2 days before AF came that I felt a VERY sharp pain that lasted for about 20 minutes and then went away for the most part (never completely) my husband was worried it was an ectopic at first but the pain went away. Then the next day or two days later (not quite sure) I got the faint BFP but by the end of the day I started spotting and a few hours later my full AF came. It is a lot heavier than normal too! I've never experienced this before it is so sad. Next month is my last month trying. Why are you taking it off? I am done after this cycle because I really really do not want another winter baby!

I was taking December off because I was worried about doing the diet in December, and worried the antibiotics I took in the November 2ww would sway boy for me if I did try in December. But now I feel like the less time I take off the diet the better. Otherwise 4 months of LE diet perfection are kind of for nothing.

But I've had a bad 2ww for diet so I'm worried about getting back on it.

Now my plan for December is to try, but I won't start the diet again until af shows.

My bbt at lunchtime (before I ate or drank) was the highest ever, but this mornings was way low as if af was coming. Occasionally I take my bbt at lunchtime just to see the difference and I find I usually run colder during the day than I do after 3+hrs sleep, one time I was around the same. This time I took it and it was 36.87! And I hadn't been doing anything. I know it's not reliable in waking hours but I'm trying to cling at straws!

See we are about to be going into summer here now, and I have had 2 winter babies, so conceiving this month would mean an end of winter baby, and month after this gets me closer to the warmer spring weather. Lucky for me that works. But I don't really care about the winter summer thing, just want a bub, and I'll take any gender and cherish him or her, but girl would be so amazing after 2 boys.

strawberrymom
December 1st, 2012, 06:20 AM
meeks- I too have pigged out during this 2ww and plan on getting back on the LE when af shows. I will not be ttc in Dec, but will be on le, vitex, and doing mega cardio. Have you had any signs of increased T? If not I wouldn't worry about this slip up. Also maybe the next few days tests will make the whole thing irrelevant- still wishing you a bfp.
thorz- December is your month. Looking forward to hearing a bfp for you.

weeziewoozles
December 1st, 2012, 06:48 AM
I really want to pig out too. Compromised with making practically fat free chocolate courgette muffins so I can have two with my coffee and still be within the LE diet. We're also having my inlaws over for an Indian takeaway tonight so I'm having ryvita and low fat cheese for lunch so I can scoff a huge plateful of veggie curry! Might even have a bite of naan and an alcohol free beer! ;)

meeks32
December 1st, 2012, 07:10 AM
meeks- I too have pigged out during this 2ww and plan on getting back on the LE when af shows. I will not be ttc in Dec, but will be on le, vitex, and doing mega cardio. Have you had any signs of increased T? If not I wouldn't worry about this slip up. Also maybe the next few days tests will make the whole thing irrelevant- still wishing you a bfp.
thorz- December is your month. Looking forward to hearing a bfp for you.

Hmmm well I've been extremely emotional and very grumpy and quick to snap, far more than usual. Unfortunately that doesn't tell me much other than it could be stress, the diet taking its toll, af on her way or pregnancy (I knew I was pg with ds2 because I was inexplicably angry with dh for like an week, so so angry, and he had done nothing, then I felt nauseous and was like "hang on"... Sure enough I was).

strawberrymom
December 1st, 2012, 08:23 AM
Really does seem like everything is a symptom of everything else. I hope I didn't stress you out more. You have been disciplined on the diet and I'm sure you are fine. I am going through an unimaginable horrible day today and just trying to keep my mind off things by posting on here, so sorry if I'm being negative and all.

Boymomsrock
December 1st, 2012, 08:29 AM
I really haven't been on the diet at all after thanksgiving do a good week and a half. The only thing in my favor is I haven't been eating as much I'm general. I know I need to start again I just dont want to! Lol!

fish2012
December 1st, 2012, 09:09 AM
hey all

so bfn again this morning, i feel lik have morning sickness fairly much all day ;-S is this ven possible if you havn't got a positive test?! i guess time will tell ;-0

Thorz300
December 1st, 2012, 09:09 AM
I was taking December off because I was worried about doing the diet in December, and worried the antibiotics I took in the November 2ww would sway boy for me if I did try in December. But now I feel like the less time I take off the diet the better. Otherwise 4 months of LE diet perfection are kind of for nothing.

Now my plan for December is to try, but I won't start the diet again until af shows.

My bbt at lunchtime (before I ate or drank) was the highest ever, but this mornings was way low as if af was coming. Occasionally I take my bbt at lunchtime just to see the difference and I find I usually run colder during the day than I do after 3+hrs sleep, one time I was around the same. This time I took it and it was 36.87! And I hadn't been doing anything. I know it's not reliable in waking hours but I'm trying to cling at straws!

See we are about to be going into summer here now, and I have had 2 winter babies, so conceiving this month would mean an end of winter baby, and month after this gets me closer to the warmer spring weather. Lucky for me that works. But I don't really care about the winter summer thing, just want a bub, and I'll take any gender and cherish him or her, but girl would be so amazing after 2 boys.

You are probably right, I shouldn't care if the baby's birthday is in the winter, but all 5 of us so far have winter birthdays and that is a lot going on in one half of the year. I get seasonal depression, I absolutely HATE the cold and gloomy weather, maybe it is a good thing to have everyone's birthday in the winter to give me something to brighten up the gloomy season. It is just really hard not being able to have birthday parties outside ever! Another reason, and I know this may sound dumb to some, is that the chinese gender chart (the real one that calculates the mothers lunar age and the lunar month) Says girl for Nov and Dec but after that it is boy for awhile. I believe this chart because it has been right with all 3 of my DS and my sisters 4DD and my other sisters DS and DD. I don't know, I wonder if I might have lost too much weight to get pregnant. I am 5'5" and 100 lbs so my bmi is 16.6 so I don't know how to do this diet without losing more weight. I feel like the rephresh is killing things too. So I might just do a really light sway and just cut out as much sodium as possible, and no meat (I don't like red meat anyway) and still skip breakfast. I don't do temps but I think I might start this cycle it just seems like so much work! I think this cycle I really just want to relax, I was too uptight last time.

How many DPO are you now? Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

fish2012
December 1st, 2012, 09:10 AM
oh dunno ds2 was a summer baby and it was so much nicer than a winter bubba found it much easier but then he was an easier bubba!

fish2012
December 1st, 2012, 09:14 AM

hey hun know how you feel i've been on the diet since april! wondered about taking decemeber off buy really not sure i'll ever start again i'm just gonna do my best and hope i can do enough! diet at moment is awful trying to eat to see if makes me feel less sick ;-S

:fx: for some nice bfps on here again soon x

Thorz300
December 1st, 2012, 10:01 AM
hey all

so bfn again this morning, i feel lik have morning sickness fairly much all day ;-S is this ven possible if you havn't got a positive test?! i guess time will tell ;-0

Sorry hun, how many dpo are you again??? It is hard to remember everyones dpo.

meeks32
December 1st, 2012, 04:16 PM
You are probably right, I shouldn't care if the baby's birthday is in the winter, but all 5 of us so far have winter birthdays and that is a lot going on in one half of the year. I get seasonal depression, I absolutely HATE the cold and gloomy weather, maybe it is a good thing to have everyone's birthday in the winter to give me something to brighten up the gloomy season. It is just really hard not being able to have birthday parties outside ever! Another reason, and I know this may sound dumb to some, is that the chinese gender chart (the real one that calculates the mothers lunar age and the lunar month) Says girl for Nov and Dec but after that it is boy for awhile. I believe this chart because it has been right with all 3 of my DS and my sisters 4DD and my other sisters DS and DD. I don't know, I wonder if I might have lost too much weight to get pregnant. I am 5'5" and 100 lbs so my bmi is 16.6 so I don't know how to do this diet without losing more weight. I feel like the rephresh is killing things too. So I might just do a really light sway and just cut out as much sodium as possible, and no meat (I don't like red meat anyway) and still skip breakfast. I don't do temps but I think I might start this cycle it just seems like so much work! I think this cycle I really just want to relax, I was too uptight last time.

Thorn 16.6 is too low, I think your plan for this month is good, and given your weight I agree with taking the few months off. I also completely get the winter baby thing, I hated having a newborn I couldn't take outside, and totally agree on the birthdays in winter thing. I feel almost guilty that this next nub will most likely be a spring or summer one, and the only person in the family that can have an outside party! Lol I know those things seem trivial but they do matter to some extent.

I'm with you on the december sway, light is the way to go. I haven't used rephresh as I don't know where to get it I'm Australia and it seems like a lot of ladies have trouble conceiving on I, so don't feel bad about dropping that.

Chinese calendar is one I struggle with. Knowing all we know about diet, leaving the calendar aside, do you think you would have boys anyway? In my case I think I had boys from my diet, frequency and supps, but I do feel better when I'm TTC on a month where the calendar says girl. I would point out however that if the Chinese had it right with that calendar alone, they would be obviously having boys, which historically were in demand in China and many families desired. I don't think their gender ratio is that different to ours, therefore I doubt it makes any difference (but totally worry about it too).

Hugs hon

meeks32
December 1st, 2012, 04:20 PM
I really haven't been on the diet at all after thanksgiving do a good week and a half. The only thing in my favor is I haven't been eating as much I'm general. I know I need to start again I just dont want to! Lol!

Oh man this is me, except I've been eating tons more!!! The past 2 tays I toned it down but can't quite get myself on the diet again properly. I just don't want to! When af arrives I am hoping that motivates me.

Kind of dreading seeing the gp about clomid, I don't want extra tests and things, its a big fat hassle. That's so lazy of me but December is so busy. Then again i'll feel guilty if I don't and keep having 10 day luteal phases... Grr this months sway was so damn perfect and we won't manage fr again, so it will be back to abstain, which reduces chances of pg anyway.

Sigh.

Temp drop again today, can't convince myself it's a mistake this time...

fish2012
December 1st, 2012, 05:32 PM
Sorry hun, how many dpo are you again??? It is hard to remember everyones dpo.

well i don't temp i'm 11dpo +opk so I'm guessing 9dpo I usually only get to about 13dpo so not too long to wait ;-S

weeziewoozles
December 2nd, 2012, 08:06 AM

Just wanted to say that across me and my friends the Chinese calendar is actually less than half right i.e. it's wrong about 6/10 times

woca
December 4th, 2012, 04:00 AM
If the Chinese calendar was right I would have had 2 girls and a boy.... so: incorrect for me...

Spotting has started today, 10dpo, so I'm out as well. Spotting usually means AF will be here within a few days. With my pg's I never had any spotting around AF time.

KraizyDaizy
December 4th, 2012, 08:28 AM
7DPO here and just feeling so tired lately. Hoping it's a baby girl in there finally!!!

weeziewoozles
December 4th, 2012, 09:58 AM
7DPO here and just feeling so tired lately. Hoping it's a baby girl in there finally!!!

Ditto with the tiredness but I am also starving! Just eating 5 digestive biscuits with my tea!

KraizyDaizy
December 4th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Ditto with the tiredness but I am also starving! Just eating 5 digestive biscuits with my tea!

yes, I too am starving! I was just looking at the clock to see when I could eat something and it's just 10am here. Grrrh this skipping breakfast is killing me. By the way, what are digestive biscuits? never heard of them.... When are you planning on testing?

Just stalked your chart and that's some serious baby dancing you got in. If there is no baby in there, I will be so surprised!!! Great job!!!

weeziewoozles
December 4th, 2012, 10:18 AM
yes, I too am starving! I was just looking at the clock to see when I could eat something and it's just 10am here. Grrrh this skipping breakfast is killing me. By the way, what are digestive biscuits? never heard of them.... When are you planning on testing?

Just stalked your chart and that's some serious baby dancing you got in. If there is no baby in there, I will be so surprised!!! Great job!!!

I was so in need of brekkie this morning I ate some leftover stir fry veg as they were all practically free veg on the LE diet so I figured it wouldn't matter. Anyhoo, we should be past implantation by now so it is all decided I guess.

Digestive biscuits are a staple of the British diet. They nearly always accompany tea. I'm unusual in that I have black Redbush tea and gluten free digestives but it's roughly the same!

I was planning on waiting until AF was due to test as I didn't want a false negative by testing too early. Having said that, I can't imagine I will get that far!

We DTD every day for ages because I was expecting another 35/36 day cycle and we needed to be doing FR with enough time before TTC. But I didn't get my OPK till CD30 so we were at it a while! Once I persuaded DH to DTD in the mornings it was great fun as it was a nice way to start the day. Fingers crossed as I lost weight much too fast on the LE, about 14lbs in the first 5/6 weeks so since then I have upped the calories and been trying to maintain the weight. If we are not lucky this month I will give up for a bit as I don't want to get too thin and not O!

KraizyDaizy
December 4th, 2012, 10:47 AM
I was so in need of brekkie this morning I ate some leftover stir fry veg as they were all practically free veg on the LE diet so I figured it wouldn't matter. Anyhoo, we should be past implantation by now so it is all decided I guess.

Digestive biscuits are a staple of the British diet. They nearly always accompany tea. I'm unusual in that I have black Redbush tea and gluten free digestives but it's roughly the same!

I was planning on waiting until AF was due to test as I didn't want a false negative by testing too early. Having said that, I can't imagine I will get that far!

We DTD every day for ages because I was expecting another 35/36 day cycle and we needed to be doing FR with enough time before TTC. But I didn't get my OPK till CD30 so we were at it a while! Once I persuaded DH to DTD in the mornings it was great fun as it was a nice way to start the day. Fingers crossed as I lost weight much too fast on the LE, about 14lbs in the first 5/6 weeks so since then I have upped the calories and been trying to maintain the weight. If we are not lucky this month I will give up for a bit as I don't want to get too thin and not O!

Being at this TTC for almost 3 years, I completely gave up on the diet,but try to keep everything on the low side and skip breakfast. So it's Clomid, baby aspirin 1xday, and Folic Acid 40,000mcg that I have stuck to. Hoping it works so I can pig out over the holidays. Praying for you...

weeziewoozles
December 4th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Being at this TTC for almost 3 years, I completely gave up on the diet,but try to keep everything on the low side and skip breakfast. So it's Clomid, baby aspirin 1xday, and Folic Acid 40,000mcg that I have stuck to. Hoping it works so I can pig out over the holidays. Praying for you...

Wow you have patience! It's definitely not one of my virtues. Fingers crossed for everyone TTC before Chrimbo! HAving said that good luck to everyone who is preggers too! x

woca
December 7th, 2012, 02:53 AM
If the Chinese calendar was right I would have had 2 girls and a boy.... so: incorrect for me...

Spotting has started today, 10dpo, so I'm out as well. Spotting usually means AF will be here within a few days. With my pg's I never had any spotting around AF time.Wow! I thought I was out, but I have my BFP right here! I still can't believe it. 6999Two days ago I still had a BFN, not even a faint evap line!

meeks32
December 7th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Wow! I thought I was out, but I have my BFP right here! I still can't believe it. 6999Two days ago I still had a BFN, not even a faint evap line!

How awesome! Congrats! How many dpo are you?

KraizyDaizy
December 7th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Congrats Woca!!! Blessings to you and your little pink bean!!!

woca
December 7th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Thank you, all!
Meeks, Today I am 13 DPO.

Mrs_P
December 7th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Just dropping in to see how you ladies are doing - fish, weezie fingers are crossed for you both, would to see you girls finally get your well deserved bfp's.

Ps anyone heard from beadin for a while, not seen her around much lately