PDA

View Full Version : November 2WW

Pages : [1] 2

kaseybaby
October 31st, 2012, 06:36 PM
I am I either ovulated early this morning or yesterday, and just had my 3rd and last IUI before moving on to IVF. Thought I would get this thread started!

Congrats to everyone last month and lots of dust to all of us this month!!!!!

pebmcpd7
October 31st, 2012, 08:15 PM
Will be joining you in or around the 16/17th Nov!!! Hope we are lucky this month!!!

Boymomsrock
October 31st, 2012, 08:54 PM
4 dpo today and counting. Fx!

Violet_
November 1st, 2012, 03:24 AM
Hi, add me in here ladies. I'm currently on CD15. Not really sure when I will ovulate as the past few months it's been day 20 but I've been taking vitex and dong quai this month. Just stopped taking them both a couple of days ago and I think it has regulated my cycle a little because I've got pain in my cervix today and it's moved up higher, softened and opened up. Cm hasn't changed but I'm taking sudafed so can't really count on that. My saliva ovulation tester is showing some ferning also today so I think I'm going to ovulate soon!

kaseybaby
November 2nd, 2012, 03:53 PM
Slow thread this month! How is everyone doing?

Boymomsrock
November 2nd, 2012, 03:58 PM
I was super crampy and twingy yesterday. Trying not to get my hopes up. Anxious for my temps the next few days!!

kaseybaby
November 2nd, 2012, 07:42 PM
Nothing here to report. I doubt it worked this month, my odds are so low. I just wish it was January so I can start with IVF.

Violet_
November 3rd, 2012, 04:10 AM
So I did end up ovulating on CD15 this month and I'm currently 2 dpo, which is awesome because usually I would still be waiting to ovulate. Skipped onto the 2ww, just have to wait to test now. Not really sure what to think. I'm tired but then my toddler and other kids wake me a lot throughout the night still so could just be sleep deprivation? Off for our honeymoon this week so that should distract me a bit! Hope so anyway. Will take some HCG test with my anyway.

kaseybaby
November 3rd, 2012, 03:20 PM
Have fun on your Honeymoon! What a great way to spend your 2WW.

Violet_
November 3rd, 2012, 04:59 PM

Think I just got a BFP?! I'm pretty sure I'm only 3dpo! Didn't even think that was possible? But I guess it is possible that I could have ovulated earlier but I got partial ferning on my maybe baby tester at CD14 with light cramping, full ferning at CD15 with lots and lots of cramping and cervix position changed to soft, high and open, and partial ferning at CD 16, and I'm only currently at CD18. So if I ovulated on CD15 then that's only 3dpo. Had some internet cheapy early pregnancy test strips so thought I'd pee on one just in case and got a second line. It's fairly faint but definitely there and has colour. Even DH is like, 'that's positive babe'. Trying not to get too excited as we had a chemical last month with lots of positives and then I got my period so will wait until I'm late before jumping up and down. I really hope that this is it though and we don't have to go through what we did last month, because that really hurt us both! Kind of hard to see in this pic but can't deny it in real life.

kaseybaby
November 3rd, 2012, 05:53 PM
I see it, but if it is positive there is no way you are only 3DPO. The egg hasn't even implanted yet producing HCG. Are you sure your last AF was actually AF? Do you have another test? I am totally not trying to burst your bubble, because you could be pregnant, but like I said, if you are, then you aren't 3 DPO.

Violet_
November 3rd, 2012, 08:18 PM
Yes, I do have more tests and I've done another three trying to find another line but nothing. But the test that showed positive was first morning urine and the other tests have had much more diluted urine. Will test again tomorrow morning with first morning urine. I think this is it tho.

kaseybaby
November 3rd, 2012, 08:41 PM
Fingers crossed. Keep us posted.

cravingsalt
November 4th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Hi Kasey, Boysmom, Peb, Violet!

Where is everyone else? Beadin, are you trying this month? You're right, Kasey, so quiet. I really hope IUI worked for you this month. I was thinking about how nice it would be to be pregnant for Thanksgiving. Not that we'd announce it yet of course, but it'd be nice to know going into the end of the year. It's also open enrollment time at my work so it would be helpful when I'm making my elections to know if I'll be giving birth next year!

Violet, I'm with Kasey, if you weren't so early in your cycle I'd definitely say bfp, that line is very visible to me! Hopefully your o was off and this is it, fingers crossed for you. Would love for you to get a bumper month started!

And Boysmom, I'm a few days after you so I'll be stalking you. :bigsmile:

How does everyone feel about their chances this month? I did soy and bd from o-4 to o, but after 5 other months of being semi-hopeful not really feeling like this month will be any different. On the positive side, maybe the less-than-fertile conditions will help sway girl when I get that secondl line.

Boymomsrock
November 4th, 2012, 09:07 AM
That's definitely positive so clearly you are way further along in your cycle! Congrats!!!

I'm feeling optimistic...had 3 days of higher temps than my usual and retook it again this morning and it was 98.9! That never happens! I rarely even get a fever when sick. Only times I've had higher temps is when I've been preg. I may poas tomorrow to see juts because I have some Internet cheapies chanting me on!! Lol!!

cravingsalt
November 4th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Boysmom!! That sound very promising, I'm crossing everything for you! Keep us posted, I'm very excited to hear... :fingers:

cravingsalt
November 4th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Violet, did you test again? Awaiting the official bfp news!! :giggle:

smbarnett11
November 4th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Hi everyone! I'm still fairly new on this site and trying to get to know some people who are ttcing at the same time as I am. I am 1DPO today and am very anxious to find out!! This is our first month ttcing so who knows. I'll probably test in about 10 days ... tues/weds the 13th or 14th. Our DS just turned two and he could use a little sister or a brother! I've read a few posts about how its important to stay on the diet during the 2ww...do any of you know why that is? Does this mean sticking to the 1500-1800 cals & 50g fat & 50g protein? Does this mean still no breakfast? Any details on what you guys are doing during your 2ww and why would be helpful!

kaseybaby
November 4th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Welcome smbarnett11! I hope this is your month!

Good luck Cravin! Here's hoping we are all due in July!

Boymom, that sounds super promising! I am like you I never get fevers, but with DS, on CD 13 it went through the roof! Well through the roof for me anyway ;)

I don't know about how I feel about my own chances this month. I lean towards no since statistics are not in my favor, but I guess you never know.

Violet, did you test again?

Boymomsrock
November 4th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Oh violettttttt....were waiting not so patiently :)

cravingsalt
November 4th, 2012, 05:23 PM
SMB, welcome!

Keeping your blood sugar low during the 2ww is important. If you have conceived a baby girl, it gives her the best environment to thrive (female embryos appear to like a lower glucose environment, while male embryos like a more moderate one). Note: If you have happened to conceive a boy, this lower glucose won't make him miscarry or anything ... it's just that you've worked so hard for a pink bean that if you have one "cooking" in there, you want to give her the best possible chance to implanting, growing, etc. (stole this from another poster, Dramabird, from a different post. Couldn't remember where Atomic's essay where it cited a study demonstrating this)

Kasey, you never know! I think the bfp's sneak up and surprise us when we're least expecting it. Now if only I could think about something else. :worry:

Violet_
November 4th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Hi girls, just thought I'd update. So I seriously have about 30 internet cheapys off ebay here so have been testing like crazy yesterday and this morning I've already done 4 tests. Lol. I keep getting a second line, but it is FAINT. Not even as dark as yesterday's line. So I'm a bit unsure. I was hoping it would be getting darker by now! Anyway, as we leave for our honeymoon for Bali very early tomorrow morning I didn't want to be in limbo. So have called this morning as soon as the doctor's surgery opened and snagged myself an appointment today to get in to see my doctor. Am going to get him to send me off for a blood test. I will have to ring from Bali tomorrow when I get there, to get results to find out if it's positive or negative. I'm not sure how much I will be able to access the web to get on here and update while we are away. But I will do my best! I just need some closure on what is happening so that I can relax on our overseas trip without stressing out constantly. I can be like that. I just NEED to KNOW! Hubby also said he thinks we are pregnant but wants me to confirm with the doctor so that I'm more relaxed and we can enjoy ourselves away.

Great news though. I'm really sick! I feel very seedy, kind of like I've been up all night drinking. I almost vomited last night. I vomited almost every night with my last son. While I'm usually sick all day, it's the nights (not the mornings), that are the hardest for me. Getting very dizzy, had to hold the walls for stability while pregnant with DS3 for the first couple of months so that I didn't fall over. Found myself doing that last night on my constant trips to the toilet (sounds familiar too). And again today. Oh, yeah. I couldn't cook dinner last night as the smell of the roar meat (eating meat again now), almost made me vomit. That happens to me when preggy. Hubby is already convinced this all seems way too familiar!

So, no definate answers yet girls. But all evidence is pointing in one direction. I honestly think that we are going to have another boy. But I am HONESTLY okay with that! I love my boys. I'd like a girl, but am very at peace with another son. We are going to go team green with this pregnancy, or our next pregancy if this isn't it. We would love a surprise and I would like to not cry at my ultrasound as I've done with the other kids. It really doesn't matter! I wanted to reach this place of acceptance before contemplating another child. That no matter what, I wanted another child, no matter the gender and I really think I'm there! Great feeling. But I do understand others too.

I will TRY MY BEST to update on here with some results as soon as I am able to access the internet tomorrow once I have results from blood tests.

LMAO, just noticed how I spelt raw meat, Lol. Will leave it the way I wrote it for S#*ts and Giggles.

cravingsalt
November 4th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Lines are lines, I think you're pregnant. Here's hoping for you...(a tentative) congrats, and enjoy your trip!!

smbarnett11
November 4th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Thanks for the advice. I was wondering if atomic had an essay somewhere on the 2ww. I guess I'm just looking forward to a bigger meal one of these days :). On another note, this diet hasn't been all bad -- I really feel like a totally new person now that I reduced salt and protein ... so much lighter and so much easier to concentrate. I think my body need a break from all those nutrient rich foods ... which is a weird thing to think about. Best of luck to everyone! I'll keep reading and hoping for you guys and updating.
SMB, welcome!

Keeping your blood sugar low during the 2ww is important. If you have conceived a baby girl, it gives her the best environment to thrive (female embryos appear to like a lower glucose environment, while male embryos like a more moderate one). Note: If you have happened to conceive a boy, this lower glucose won't make him miscarry or anything ... it's just that you've worked so hard for a pink bean that if you have one "cooking" in there, you want to give her the best possible chance to implanting, growing, etc. (stole this from another poster, Dramabird, from a different post. Couldn't remember where Atomic's essay where it cited a study demonstrating this)

Kasey, you never know! I think the bfp's sneak up and surprise us when we're least expecting it. Now if only I could think about something else. :worry:

Violet_
November 5th, 2012, 12:08 AM
So we have been to the doctor today and got a blood test done. He is either going to call us tomorrow morning, if results come back in time or email us results if we are out of the country. Must have got a concentrated batch of urine this afternoon because these two I just did, are looking very hopeful.

Look brighter and more colourful in real life of course.

Lassie1982
November 5th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone the BEST of luck....and lots of pink positives!
:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Boymomsrock
November 5th, 2012, 09:59 AM
That looks very promising violet!!

I was feeling optimistic with my temps but got a bfn this morning so I'm feeling pretty down in the dumps. I know it's early but when I had a late implant/late bfp it ended in a m/c at 6 weeks so I'm not really hoping for a late bfp. Sigh. This sucks.

cravingsalt
November 5th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Oh, Boysmom. I’m sorry you are down today- but I’m still hopeful for you. I follow your logic about the late implant- but sometimes I think when ttc we become a little too educated when we know all of the details of what is or could be going on, and worry unnecessarily. There could be a varying level of hcg and a later positive be totally fine and healthy. Or the previous loss could’ve had nothing to do with late implanting, like a chromosomal issue or something. Anyway- big hugs to you and everything crossed! :bighug:

cravingsalt
November 5th, 2012, 11:03 AM
So we have been to the doctor today and got a blood test done. He is either going to call us tomorrow morning, if results come back in time or email us results if we are out of the country. Must have got a concentrated batch of urine this afternoon because these two I just did, are looking very hopeful.

Look brighter and more colourful in real life of course.

That does look good!! That's what my bfp (or little, tiny positive in my case) looked like with ds2, for several days. I finally went and bought a digital "Pregnant/Not Pregnant" test to be sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me.

cravingsalt
November 5th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone the BEST of luck....and lots of pink positives!
:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Thanks, Lass! We love it when you stop by and sprinkle a little baby dust and hope all around. You're close to 12 weeks... are you going to try for a nub shot soon?

Mrs_P
November 5th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Hi ladies just dropping in to wish you all good luck, looks like some of you are due to test soon - fingers crossed for lots of bfp's x

Lassie1982
November 5th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Thanks, Lass! We love it when you stop by and sprinkle a little baby dust and hope all around. You're close to 12 weeks... are you going to try for a nub shot soon?

Luv you girls and cant wait to see you all join the pregnancy club! November has always been my lucky month so hopefully that will extend to all of you as well :)

Yes i'm very close, 48hrs to be exact!!! My NT scan is at 9am Thursday (Sydney Time)
Yup am going to try and get some gender clues, I wasn't going to bother asking / looking for clues (because i thought that it would be 'taboo' to ask at an NT scan, and that the likelihood of them picking something up would be very low, and i didn't want to get my hopes up or down for no reason), but having spoken to some girls at work, they all found out successfully at their genders at the NT scan (and also know of other women that found out), so i'm guessing its not too taboo to ask here, and by looking at tons of potty ad nub shots from NT scans here in Aust they are all so clear so i'm hopeful to get a clue

fish2012
November 5th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Luv you girls and cant wait to see you all join the pregnancy club! November has always been my lucky month so hopefully that will extend to all of you as well :)

Yes i'm very close, 48hrs to be exact!!! My NT scan is at 9am Thursday (Sydney Time)
Yup am going to try and get some gender clues, I wasn't going to bother asking / looking for clues (because i thought that it would be 'taboo' to ask at an NT scan, and that the likelihood of them picking something up would be very low, and i didn't want to get my hopes up or down for no reason), but having spoken to some girls at work, they all found out successfully at their genders at the NT scan (and also know of other women that found out), so i'm guessing its not too taboo to ask here, and by looking at tons of potty ad nub shots from NT scans here in Aust they are all so clear so i'm hopeful to get a clue

oh my gosh i can't believe your so far along already! good luck x

kaseybaby
November 5th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Have fun at your ultrasound Lassie! Best of luck!

Boymom, my Ds was a late implanter and is not a beautiful healthy almost 3 year old. 9 dpo is still very early, and I know lots of women who had late implanters and had healthy babies.

kaseybaby
November 5th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Still no real signs. A little fatigued, and lower back pain. This might be the longest 2ww ever!

cravingsalt
November 6th, 2012, 08:31 AM

Holy cow, soooo exciting! Let's hope your little one isn't shy and shows the goods. Good luck Lassie, everything crossed for you, for most importantly a healthy, but also hopefully *pink* little babe!

cravingsalt
November 6th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Still no real signs. A little fatigued, and lower back pain. This might be the longest 2ww ever!

I remember someone saying that her only signs of being pregnant were no signs at all- that every other month she had "signs" because AF was coming. So FX!

Last month was my super long month. For some reason I thought it was it. Hubby and I both had a "feeling". So much for intuition. Hoping it flies by. I actually have zero pregnancy tests in the house and this time won't be testing unless I'm late. That's what I'm telling myself anyway.

cravingsalt
November 6th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Aww, man...I hate the 2ww, it makes me crazy. Had my hopes nice and manageable, like it was possible but not likely. But hubby keeps teasing me about being pregnant now and my hopes are getting up- even though I know my "symptoms" are silly and not likely to happen for at least another week. For one, I keep getting bothered by smells that my husband can't identify- but it's actually aggravating me because I know it's just my potty training 3 year old peed on the carpet and my 2 year old left his juice under the car seat to turn rancid. Then my onion rings (I know, not very LE but it was a small order and I thought I wanted it) made me absolutely nauseous. Probably because I'm not used to eating such grease these days.

2ww is like the twilight zone! I think it makes otherwise sane people crazy. :worry:

Lassie1982
November 6th, 2012, 01:20 PM
I remember someone saying that her only signs of being pregnant were no signs at all- that every other month she had "signs" because AF was coming. So FX!

Last month was my super long month. For some reason I thought it was it. Hubby and I both had a "feeling". So much for intuition. Hoping it flies by. I actually have zero pregnancy tests in the house and this time won't be testing unless I'm late. That's what I'm telling myself anyway.

I was one of those 'no symptom' people! In every BFN 2ww i had distinct symptoms, you name it, i had it at some stage, every, single one...literally...and whenever i had a pregnancy symptom, i had a BFN.
In my BFP month i had NOTHING to speak of, nothing at all, perhaps some fatigue if i wanted to clutch at straws but absolutely no distinct early pregnancy symptoms like i had in all my other 2ww.....

So anyway morale of the story is dont ever let a lack of symptons discourage you, and in the same vein you can have all the symptoms in the world and still a BFN....I think it really is hit and miss in the 2ww, same as OWT's for gender guesses LOL.

Mrs_P
November 6th, 2012, 02:39 PM
I was one of those 'no symptom' people! In every BFN 2ww i had distinct symptoms, you name it, i had it at some stage, every, single one...literally...and whenever i had a pregnancy symptom, i had a BFN.
In my BFP month i had NOTHING to speak of, nothing at all, perhaps some fatigue if i wanted to clutch at straws but absolutely no distinct early pregnancy symptoms like i had in all my other 2ww.....

So anyway morale of the story is dont ever let a lack of symptons discourage you, and in the same vein you can have all the symptoms in the world and still a BFN....I think it really is hit and miss in the 2ww, same as OWT's for gender guesses LOL.

Me to i had everything going in the 2ww in BFN months, only thing looking back and looking for things in my BFP cycle was slightly sore boobs but that wasn't until about 12dpo ish.

Good luck to all, looking forward to welcoming you all in our due date group x

Craving, beadin, boysmom mum23 any news??????

cravingsalt
November 6th, 2012, 02:50 PM
None for me, Mrs. P! Starting to feel a little left behind, though. I want all of us here in the 2ww to graduate to the due date groups soon. Makes it worse that my IRL friend who knew I was trying for 3 months when she got an on-birth-control bfp is now 12 weeks along and having a girl. And here I am still, in the 2ww, again. :sad:

Positive thinking, positive thinking, positive thinking.

Mrs_P
November 6th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Oh craving i really hope its your month to, i was so gutted when beachy and 3men and everyone else joined their due date and i'd missed the boat - really hope you join us - 3 months gap will be nothing to you and your friend once their here, chin up i hope this month is your month x

cravingsalt
November 6th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Oh craving i really hope its your month to, i was so gutted when beachy and 3men and everyone else joined their due date and i'd missed the boat - really hope you join us - 3 months gap will be nothing to you and your friend once their here, chin up i hope this month is your month x

Thanks, Mrs. P. You're awesome. :bighug: But I really shouldn't complain I guess. Six months isn't much in comparison to some.

Mrs_P
November 6th, 2012, 03:34 PM
6 months is long enough and i want you in our due date group - come on little swimmers :pinksperm: stick stick damn you!!!!

Boymomsrock
November 6th, 2012, 06:15 PM
I'm with you craving, I just looked it up and this is cycle 5. I may have his swimmers checked after the 6th!

kaseybaby
November 6th, 2012, 08:30 PM
6DPO nothing to report but still a backache. I got a horrible phone call from my RE yesterday and she said my AMH has dropped to .08. If this cycle doesn't work then I am onto IVF next cycle. I just pray to God it works.

KraizyDaizy
November 6th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Praying for us all...come on BFPs!!

cravingsalt
November 6th, 2012, 08:53 PM
I'm with you craving, I just looked it up and this is cycle 5. I may have his swimmers checked after the 6th!

Me, too! We did that 5 years ago and he was fine but I know things can change. In January his insurance with his new job will kick in so he'll be off to give a sample. Then I'll be off to do a hsg- I got pregnant with ds1 one month after having it done last time. It pushed a little mucous plug through and opened up a tube. Who woulda thought a tubal booger would make me take 14 months to conceive! :oops:

cravingsalt
November 6th, 2012, 08:59 PM
6DPO nothing to report but still a backache. I got a horrible phone call from my RE yesterday and she said my AMH has dropped to .08. If this cycle doesn't work then I am onto IVF next cycle. I just pray to God it works.

Sorry for the news today, that's discouraging to hear. But your fertility is so much more than a number. Big hugs and crossing everything for you!

cravingsalt
November 6th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Praying for us all...come on BFPs!!

Loving your chart, Kraizy. Can I ask why your doc prescribed clomid? I have an appointment with my doc on what will likely be cd3 for me, thinking of pushing for clomid...I'm ovulating regularly but have shorter luteals than I'd like...

KraizyDaizy
November 6th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Cravingsalt, my OB says I am not Oing on my own, so she prescribed Clomid.

cravingsalt
November 6th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Cravingsalt, my OB says I am not Oing on my own, so she prescribed Clomid.

Aha, just curious. I think my doc will just be like "um, no." I think my issue is with tubes/poor cm/low sperm count. Two of those three sway girl, so when I finally got it at least I'll have had my best shot.

KraizyDaizy
November 7th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Cravingsalt,
Your chart looks great!!!

Boymomsrock
November 7th, 2012, 08:31 AM
My temp took a nosedive this morning. I'm getting frustrated.

cravingsalt
November 7th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Thanks, Kraizy! I got excited thinking my temps are never that high but I looked back a couple of years and they were when I was first ttc ds1 and they always fell of a cliff at the end. Trying not to get my hopes up.

Boysmom, I'm so sorry. I really hope the witch stays away but it never feels good to have a drop like that. Sometimes this whole thing feels like a lottery we keep losing. :hugs: Were you serious about having hubby's spermies checked if this cycle goes bust?

fish2012
November 7th, 2012, 04:10 PM
None for me, Mrs. P! Starting to feel a little left behind, though. I want all of us here in the 2ww to graduate to the due date groups soon. Makes it worse that my IRL friend who knew I was trying for 3 months when she got an on-birth-control bfp is now 12 weeks along and having a girl. And here I am still, in the 2ww, again. :sad:

Positive thinking, positive thinking, positive thinking.

hey i'm month 6 too just don't even think it'll happen anymore thou!

keep positive!

fish2012
November 7th, 2012, 04:11 PM

me too ;-0

think we might have to have a slow n steady group ;-9

kaseybaby
November 7th, 2012, 07:04 PM
I am sorry Boys mom. If you feel like something is up get checked. I conceived twice on one shot deals, and now I am doing IVF, after 21 cycles. Don't waste time. Go with your gut

cravingsalt
November 8th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Whoa! Boysmom, Kraizy...I spy temp rises...yay!

smbarnett11
November 8th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Well, we've got a slight backache, sore bbs, and a dream that I had a girl with curly blonde hair. Can't wait to find out!

Boymomsrock
November 8th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Whoa! Boysmom, Kraizy...I spy temp rises...yay!

Yeah not sure what's going on but bbs got super sore yesterday and today, when I took my bra off omg it was like they were full of rocks. Sper tired today. Took a 20 ,imute nap and then again later and dh put boys to bed. Taking a bath and then I think I'm going back to bed, just dragging! Still bfn so I'm not holding out too much hope.

Kraizy you're looking good girl!

BeadinMom
November 8th, 2012, 11:35 PM
BoyMom!! You've got some great signs going there, girl!! I'm crossing fingers and toes for you!! :) I've been digging through the charts on FF and lots of ladies get late BFPs...don't count yourself out yet!!

I'm pretty sure I'm out. I did a test 10dpo and a BFN, going to test tomorrow, but my temps are making their steady decline. Although it has gotten cold here and my DH (and I use the word DARLING VERY LOOSELY!!! LOL) has been stealing all the covers!! At least I know that if this isn't it, I have a plan in place with the RE - that does make me feel much better.

Krazy, crossing fingers and toes for you, too!!

Good luck ladies!! XOXO

*ruby*
November 9th, 2012, 12:03 AM
I girls, can I join you?

I'm currently 6DPO second cycle after our miscarriage in Sept.

Really hoping this is it.

cravingsalt
November 9th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Hi Ruby and SM! Welcome to the 2ww.

Boysmom and Beadin- sorry you girls aren't feeling hopeful. Honestly I'm not either. I've got a stack of bfn's from prior months weighing on me and don't think I'm testing early this time. Which probably means i'm not testing at all. I've talked it over with dh and I'm now off the diet, have started vitamins and everything. We decided that whatever gender we got, if they had any issues like ds1 (moderate-high functioning autistic) I don't want to have done anything that I can blame myself for- that means getting my body in optimum health, so I'm actually probably swaying boy at this point. :worry: But that's the decision for us.

cravingsalt
November 9th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Has anyone heard from Violet after her blood test? I guess she is on vacation so maybe we won't hear from her for a little bit.

BeadinMom
November 9th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Craving, I understand completely...
I'm pretty much in the same boat. I actually gave up any sway tactics I was using...at this point, I just really want a baby. Looks like I should be starting AF Sunday, so by Mon I'll be scheduling more tests. Just really hoping it works.

Thinking of you!!! XO

KraizyDaizy
November 9th, 2012, 09:06 AM
well my temp is up, but now I see some tint to my creamy white CM. It's not a drop, just enough to turn my toilet paper off white. Maybe implantation but looking at my other charts I have had this before and a couple days later my AF starts, so I think AF is on her way.

cravingsalt
November 9th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Still have my fingers crossed for you Kraizy! Tint could be anything, even just increased creamy cm. I had a pinprick of red on my tp just now but wiped again and couldn't get anymore. I posted several months back about the same thing and got my hopes up and AF crashed the party anyway so not reading much into mine.

Beadin- thanks for the support. And good luck with your testing. I just know you will have another bundle to call your own again, maybe even a pink one. We've all got a 50/50 anyway, right?

On ditching the diet- I know I'll be green with envy with the girls who stick to it and get their gd, there's no telling whether it would've been me or not, so going for optimum health now, which of course flies in the face of declining maternal condition. You know how we all say "as long as it's healthy"? I'm having to put my money where my mouth is.

(As a sidenote, I do NOT think the LE diet is unhealthy if followed properly - Atomic clearly advises to stay within healthy limits but I know that I can get obsessive and go too far with it. This is just a personal choice for me that I will get myself in the best shape possible because I don't know what caused DS's autism- and if a nutrient deficiency could be even partly to blame I have to be proactive about that).

KraizyDaizy
November 9th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Thanks cravingsalt! I really appreciate the support! Your chart looks great as well!!

cravingsalt
November 9th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Kraizy, I would love nothing more than for you to start us another round of bfp's! Are testing early this time around or being good and waiting?

auroara78
November 9th, 2012, 12:20 PM
craving, there were a few of us who did NOT follow the diet super strictly and still got girls. I did follow the diet, but I did have days where I cheated by going over fat/protein, but overall my trend was lower fat/protein/cals than my body was used to, it was not a drastic drop because I just could not starve myself (I'm not saying the LE diet you have to 'starve' yourself) but to follow the diet super strict would have been very difficult for me, at least. Butterfly spirit did not really do much of a diet at all (If I recall from reading her sway) and we both got girls. I do believe diet can help, but of course nothing is set in stone. I've seen awesome boy sways (with using stuff that helped me get boys!) and sometimes the boy swayers still get girls, so I truly believe swaying can help, but I definitely think you can of course get a girl without it too. My mom had 3 girls and 1 boy and she swears she was doing nothing different with any of us, but yet she did get 1 opposite--my brother.

I am so praying and hoping that all you ladies who have been TTC'ing for a while do get blessed with bundles. I would love nothing better than to see all of you ladies who want girls pregnant with girls after this long battle, and vice versa if anyone wants a boy. :hugs:

cravingsalt
November 9th, 2012, 12:30 PM
craving, there were a few of us who did NOT follow the diet super strictly and still got girls. I did follow the diet, but I did have days where I cheated by going over fat/protein, but overall my trend was lower fat/protein/cals than my body was used to, it was not a drastic drop because I just could not starve myself (I'm not saying the LE diet you have to 'starve' yourself) but to follow the diet super strict would have been very difficult for me, at least. Butterfly spirit did not really do much of a diet at all (If I recall from reading her sway) and we both got girls. I do believe diet can help, but of course nothing is set in stone. I've seen awesome boy sways (with using stuff that helped me get boys!) and sometimes the boy swayers still get girls, so I truly believe swaying can help, but I definitely think you can of course get a girl without it too. My mom had 3 girls and 1 boy and she swears she was doing nothing different with any of us, but yet she did get 1 opposite--my brother.

I am so praying and hoping that all you ladies who have been TTC'ing for a while do get blessed with bundles. I would love nothing better than to see all of you ladies who want girls pregnant with girls after this long battle, and vice versa if anyone wants a boy. :hugs:

Thank you for the encouragement, Auroara...everytime I see your avatar pic it inspires me. :heart:

I'd love to have a girl still, so I'll hope for her, but my beautiful boys do something every day that reminds me how blessed I am already. I've resolved to spend as little time as I can in wishing for the future, as many of the ladies on here have advised. One of these days I'll have another one to chase after, I'm going to try and enjoy every day that we're not outnumbered until then. Now if only I can remind myself of that every day, and every time I get a bfn. I love these boards, but sometimes I think they feed the obsessor within!

KraizyDaizy
November 9th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Kraizy, I would love nothing more than for you to start us another round of bfp's! Are testing early this time around or being good and waiting?

so far my thought is not to test, so we will see if I can hold to it.

Mrs_P
November 9th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Hi Ruby and SM! Welcome to the 2ww.

Boysmom and Beadin- sorry you girls aren't feeling hopeful. Honestly I'm not either. I've got a stack of bfn's from prior months weighing on me and don't think I'm testing early this time. Which probably means i'm not testing at all. I've talked it over with dh and I'm now off the diet, have started vitamins and everything. We decided that whatever gender we got, if they had any issues like ds1 (moderate-high functioning autistic) I don't want to have done anything that I can blame myself for- that means getting my body in optimum health, so I'm actually probably swaying boy at this point. :worry: But that's the decision for us.

Even if your doing more boy friendly things you still have a good shot at girl, even the best boy sways fail, to be honest lately i've seen the best girl sways fail to, at least you would be guaranteeing yourself a healthy baby. Good luck xxx

Mrs_P
November 9th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Please don't give up with early bfn's ladies, i'm point and case that the test can turn positive really late on. Sometimes i think temps are more of a hindrance than a help, i hate watching all of you lovely ladies getting so upset over them x

Fingers crossed for a good month of bfp's

BeadinMom
November 9th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Thanks Mrs. P!!! XOXO

cravingsalt
November 9th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Thanks, Mrs. P...remind me, you got your bfp at like 16dpo, is that right? Did you test before that? I think I remember yes...

Mrs_P
November 9th, 2012, 03:22 PM
yep i did bfn (stark white 13) not even a faint line til 16dpo, even then it was very questionable and me and dh debated over whether we could see anything and i have a 10 day lp - didn't get a proper line (which was still faint) til 17dpo and thats when i posted it

cravingsalt
November 9th, 2012, 03:39 PM
yep i did bfn (stark white 13) not even a faint line til 16dpo, even then it was very questionable and me and dh debated over whether we could see anything and i have a 10 day lp - didn't get a proper line (which was still faint) til 17dpo and thats when i posted it

Wow, that puts it in perspective. So at 10dpo you had enough hcg that your lining didn't start shedding, but it took 6 days to show up on hpt...that's encouraging. I read somewhere about that, that it takes only minute levels of hcg to keep your period from starting, much less than what a pg test needs to show positive. Interestiiing. :think:

Mrs_P
November 9th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Wow, that puts it in perspective. So at 10dpo you had enough hcg that your lining didn't start shedding, but it took 6 days to show up on hpt...that's encouraging. I read somewhere about that, that it takes only minute levels of hcg to keep your period from starting, much less than what a pg test needs to show positive. Interestiiing. :think:

Never really thought of it that way - i ended my last post with "sometimes life just finds a way" on another thread, seems it is true for me at least, my latest little man must really want to be here!

fish2012
November 9th, 2012, 06:01 PM
hey craving af arrived today :fx: it's lucky number six for you hun x

cravingsalt
November 9th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Aww, fish- sorry to hear!! On the merry-go-round again...I will probably join you soon in 4 days. Thanks for the love. :HH:

cravingsalt
November 9th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Never really thought of it that way - i ended my last post with "sometimes life just finds a way" on another thread, seems it is true for me at least, my latest little man must really want to be here!

You sure are convinced you've got blue cookin' in there, huh? :wink: That's how I'd be too. But I have everything crossed that you get a big surprise.

kaseybaby
November 9th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Tested today at 9dpo and it is stark white. I can feel AF on her way.

How is everyone doing?

Sorry about AF Fish! Hoping next month is your month~!

BeadinMom
November 9th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Kasey, 9dpo is VERY early!!! Don't count yourself out yet!!

cravingsalt
November 10th, 2012, 02:04 PM
So I caved, bfn on clearblue plus today at 10dpo. I know it's supposedly "early" but stats say if you're preggo you're more than likely to get at least a faint line by now. Failing each month is getting old. :sad:

Mrs_P
November 10th, 2012, 02:33 PM
So I caved, bfn on clearblue plus today at 10dpo. I know it's supposedly "early" but stats say if you're preggo you're more than likely to get at least a faint line by now. Failing each month is getting old. :sad:

Aw your not failing, your just one step closer to your dream. Those storks aren't being very good to us lately are they all the opposites and BFN's - maybe we need some of that magical reindeer food the kids have a christmas but the bird version.

Its not over til its over so don't you get giving up - good luck to all those ladies still to test this month, i have my fingers crossed for you all :fx:

Lassie1982
November 10th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Aw your not failing, your just one step closer to your dream. Those storks aren't being very good to us lately are they all the opposites and BFN's - maybe we need some of that magical reindeer food the kids have a christmas but the bird version.

Its not over til its over so don't you get giving up - good luck to all those ladies still to test this month, i have my fingers crossed for you all :fx:

As Mrs P said - one step closer to the dream :flowerz:
I didnt get a BFP till 12dpo, even then very faint, before that they were all BFN - and I even had a temp drop!

I really hope this happens for you soon, and it will, it absolutely will :luck:

Sunflower3
November 11th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Hi ladies! Hope it's ok to join!
I am officially in 2ww after o'ing on cd 21. It's a long cycle this month. Not sure if its all the crazy stress from hurricane sandy or bf'ing. Either way happy to join all of you and fx for everyone's BFP this month. 😁

cravingsalt
November 11th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Hi ladies! Hope it's ok to join!
I am officially in 2ww after o'ing on cd 21. It's a long cycle this month. Not sure if its all the crazy stress from hurricane sandy or bf'ing. Either way happy to join all of you and fx for everyone's BFP this month. ��

Good luck Sunflower! It's been kind of quiet this month, hope you help to liven it up with a bfp!!

Sunflower3
November 11th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Thanks craving! This is only my second cycle. I just don't know how long I can be around all this Halloween candy and not cheat! We had Halloween late bc of hurricane sandy and all the treats in my house look so yummy. Besides what do we do for thanksgiving and Christmas? That's going to be really hArd while on the le diet!

smbarnett11
November 12th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Pretty sure I had some implantation cramps last friday night, which was 6dpo. I usually never feel a single thing and I remember this specifically with my ds as well. I've also been starving. The LE diet was at least doable up until now. Now I'm just constantly hungry. I'm going to test tomorrow at 10dpo. Hoping and praying for a bfp!

KraizyDaizy
November 12th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Prayers to you all...

cravingsalt
November 12th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Smb, good luck to you! Sounds promising, hope that you're right!

Thanks Kraizy, how are you feeling? Your temp is still nice and high. Mine was high this morning but have had spotting yesterday and today. My first impulse was to google something like “spotting right before period due could I still be pregnant” but then remembered googling it not once but multiple times before. I’m not kidding myself anymore, I know I’m out.

Good luck, ladies.

KraizyDaizy
November 12th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Smb, good luck to you! Sounds promising, hope that you're right!

Thanks Kraizy, how are you feeling? Your temp is still nice and high. Mine was high this morning but have had spotting yesterday and today. My first impulse was to google something like “spotting right before period due could I still be pregnant” but then remembered googling it not once but multiple times before. I’m not kidding myself anymore, I know I’m out.

Good luck, ladies.

Well I bought a new thermometer and it seems not be working right. I took my temp at 5:45 cause I just woke up and the temp was 97.98 but the button to turn it on had to be pushed really hard before it would beep, so not sure if it's defective. Stayed laying down, fell back to sleep and took it an hour later which is my normal time and it was 98.28, so I changed to the first temp, but not sure really what is going on. I have had some cramps and sore bbs, but that could be AF coming. Your temps are really good and the spotting if its old blood sounds promising. We both cannot count our selves out till we have full blown AF. Praying and stalking your chart...

cravingsalt
November 12th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Well I bought a new thermometer and it seems not be working right. I took my temp at 5:45 cause I just woke up and the temp was 97.98 but the button to turn it on had to be pushed really hard before it would beep, so not sure if it's defective. Stayed laying down, fell back to sleep and took it an hour later which is my normal time and it was 98.28, so I changed to the first temp, but not sure really what is going on. I have had some cramps and sore bbs, but that could be AF coming. Your temps are really good and the spotting if its old blood sounds promising. We both cannot count our selves out till we have full blown AF. Praying and stalking your chart...

This same thing happened to me this morning- and it's the same ol' thermometer! I woke up at 4:30am and my temp was barely 98 and the tp was lightly tinted so I gave up hope right then and there. When I woke up at regular time at 6am it was 98.4. Big difference for 1.5 hours, I thought. I'm just waiting for the crash tomorrow or the next day- I've googled "brown spotting before bfp" too many times for me to hold out hope of IB.

Everything crossed for you though! Counter-stalking you!

KraizyDaizy
November 12th, 2012, 01:36 PM
This same thing happened to me this morning- and it's the same ol' thermometer! I woke up at 4:30am and my temp was barely 98 and the tp was lightly tinted so I gave up hope right then and there. When I woke up at regular time at 6am it was 98.4. Big difference for 1.5 hours, I thought. I'm just waiting for the crash tomorrow or the next day- I've googled "brown spotting before bfp" too many times for me to hold out hope of IB.

Everything crossed for you though! Counter-stalking you!

Yeah I just don't know which temp to use, so heartbroken I chose the first lower one. I am thinking that I will be officially late Friday morning, so I might test then. My longest LP was 16 days, and I am at 13 now, so not too much longer to find out if AF does not show before then.

I have had not really spotting per-say but just a hint or tint of color every now and then, so I am sure AF is coming.

Glad to hear we are officially co-chart stalkers LOL!!!

cravingsalt
November 12th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Yeah I just don't know which temp to use, so heartbroken I chose the first lower one. I am thinking that I will be officially late Friday morning, so I might test then. My longest LP was 16 days, and I am at 13 now, so not too much longer to find out if AF does not show before then.

I have had not really spotting per-say but just a hint or tint of color every now and then, so I am sure AF is coming.

Glad to hear we are officially co-chart stalkers LOL!!!

Right?! Someone to go crazy with. I think Mrs. P put it well, not getting hopes up because it's further to fall. I have an obgyn appointment on Friday to talk about options, but wondering if I should've made an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist? Is that only when you have issues with your cycle? Anyway she'll probably order a HSG (dye) test and sperm analysis, but hubby's insurance doesn't kick in until January. So I guess we're just coasting. I used soy again this cycle, even used (GASP!) evening primrose oil! And bd 5 days straight ending with o day. If we did get preggo it would've been a boy, I'm sure. But I'm getting more and more okay with that.

cravingsalt
November 12th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Well, at least AF didn't keep me waiting long. Spotting turned red so no more hope of IB. On to lucky number 7! (I hope)

fish2012
November 12th, 2012, 02:06 PM
7's gonna be the charm hun i feel it my bones.......i'm only having positive thoughts this month!

cravingsalt
November 12th, 2012, 02:21 PM
7's gonna be the charm hun i feel it my bones.......i'm only having positive thoughts this month!

Seven, seven, seven!! I'm with you, Fish. Let's make it count. :)

Mrs_P
November 12th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Right?! Someone to go crazy with. I think Mrs. P put it well, not getting hopes up because it's further to fall. I have an obgyn appointment on Friday to talk about options, but wondering if I should've made an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist? Is that only when you have issues with your cycle? Anyway she'll probably order a HSG (dye) test and sperm analysis, but hubby's insurance doesn't kick in until January. So I guess we're just coasting. I used soy again this cycle, even used (GASP!) evening primrose oil! And bd 5 days straight ending with o day. If we did get preggo it would've been a boy, I'm sure. But I'm getting more and more okay with that.

I did mean more with the gender but i can understand the hopes thing with a bfp month and after month really does suck :hugs:

Come one lucky number seven!!!!!!!:luck:

cravingsalt
November 12th, 2012, 02:46 PM
I did mean more with the gender but i can understand the hopes thing with a bfp month and after month really does suck :hugs:

Come one lucky number seven!!!!!!!:luck:

Oh, I think it's useful advice for a lot of stuff we are going through. I was hoping to join you so we could obsess over nubs soon but not yet. Will try and be there soon. :)

P.S. I :awe: "Baby P"!

Emily
November 12th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Hi everyone, welcome sunflower.

I'm 8DPO and wasn't holding out much hope as we only managed one attempt the day after O due to DH being away. Today I got a teeny bit of spotting which I am really hoping was IB rather than AF showing up early. I'm slightly paranoid that if it is IB the bean won't stick as I had a chemical last month BD once post O (also due to DH's work) and suspect that at 37 my eggs might not be up to hanging around:(

Anyway am keeping fingers crossed as if we aren't lucky this month we won't get to try again till at least Feb. On the plus side I am loving being able to eat some dark chocolate!!!

Sunflower3
November 12th, 2012, 07:08 PM
I'm sorry craving.

Sunflower3
November 12th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Is it normal to have o like psi s 3-4 dpo?

Sunflower3
November 12th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Thanks for welcoming me!!!

kaseybaby
November 12th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Sorry Craving. Sending you hugs and lots of dust for next month.

Tested again today, 12 dpo, still BFN. I wish AF would just get here already so I can move on. Next cycle IVF, and it will be cycle 21. Ugh....

Northern_Shutterbug
November 13th, 2012, 02:25 AM
I'm pretty sure I'm 1dpo now, boobs are killing me, so that seems to be my normal post ovulation symptom now.

11 more days til testing!

KraizyDaizy
November 13th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Cravingsalt, I am sorry AF showed. Still waiting on mine. Was snappy with my boys yesterday and I think it's a sign of AF for sure. Hugs!

Sunflower3
November 13th, 2012, 08:50 AM
I hate the 2ww. I'm concerned about December bc we are going to Disney and I can't imagine I can stay on the le. Hoping this is our month. Plus I'm it getting any younger. Fx!

KraizyDaizy
November 13th, 2012, 12:33 PM
I am out ladies, on to the next cycle. Best of luck and blessings to you all...

Emily
November 13th, 2012, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=Sunflower3;293203]I hate the 2ww. I'm concerned about December bc we are going to Disney and I can't imagine I can stay on the le. Hoping this is our month. Plus I'm it getting any younger. Fx![/QUOTE

How old are you? I'm feeling ancient at 37 I love it when I see older mums with babies as I feel more normal:)

You will probably just about manage it if you only have one meal a day! Good luck

Sunflower3
November 13th, 2012, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=Sunflower3;293203]I hate the 2ww. I'm concerned about December bc we are going to Disney and I can't imagine I can stay on the le. Hoping this is our month. Plus I'm it getting any younger. Fx![/QUOTE

How old are you? I'm feeling ancient at 37 I love it when I see older mums with babies as I feel more normal:)

You will probably just about manage it if you only have one meal a day! Good luck

I'm 41! 37 is no where near ancient!
Lets just hope I manage to get a BFP this month so I don't have to worry about my Disney trip!

cravingsalt
November 13th, 2012, 01:29 PM
So sorry Kraizy! This seems to be a pattern with you and I. Maybe we’ll get a Christmas surprise instead. I went to see my obgyn today and she ordered Day 3 blood tests and a progesterone blood test for mid-luteal, also a saline ultrasound to check out the ol’ tubes. Also ordered a semen analysis for hubs but his insurance doesn’t kick in until January so that’ll be a bit. I feel like at least I’m doing something. Next cycle is IUI for you, right?

Kasey, how are you today?

Ladies, fingers crossed for all of your bfp’s! Don’t let me see you here next month… :nyd:

kaseybaby
November 13th, 2012, 01:30 PM
I'm sorry Krazy. I hope next month is our month.

Got AF today. She came with vengeance. On to IVF!

smbarnett11
November 13th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Well, got a faint line after only 2mins on the cvs early pregnancy test this afternoon! I'm 10dpo today and 3 days away from AF supposedly showing up. The one I tried this morning was a dud. Didn't even get the control line. I'll try to find a way to post a pic, but my phone isn't that savvy :). I am certainly excited but now I'm just stuck on wondering whether or not its another boy. I followed the LE diet so well for 8 weeks prior to O and lost 15 pounds during that time. But on the night of O (night after +OPK the prior aftn), my MIL had the whole family over for a huge dinner. I saved all my cals/fat/protein/salt for that meal except for a very small lunch at like 1pm. My mind just keeps going back to that meal and wondering if I blew it by having my blood sugar higher with that larger and more complex meal, even tho I stayed within the LE limits for the day as a whole. Oh well, what will be was supposed to be, right?! I guess if it weren't that I'd probably probably find some other fault to dwell on...hehe! Here is to positive thinking and baby dust for all of you as you move on to the next cycle!

Mrs_P
November 13th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Oh, I think it's useful advice for a lot of stuff we are going through. I was hoping to join you so we could obsess over nubs soon but not yet. Will try and be there soon. :)

P.S. I :awe: "Baby P"!

Will save you a place, i really want you ladies in our group! And at least the baby will have one fan as i doubt anyone in real life will be pleased for us (unless its a girl - which is really sad)

KraizyDaizy
November 13th, 2012, 02:44 PM
So sorry Kraizy! This seems to be a pattern with you and I. Maybe we’ll get a Christmas surprise instead. I went to see my obgyn today and she ordered Day 3 blood tests and a progesterone blood test for mid-luteal, also a saline ultrasound to check out the ol’ tubes. Also ordered a semen analysis for hubs but his insurance doesn’t kick in until January so that’ll be a bit. I feel like at least I’m doing something. Next cycle is IUI for you, right?

Kasey, how are you today?

Ladies, fingers crossed for all of your bfp’s! Don’t let me see you here next month… :nyd:

Nope no IUI for me can't afford it. Hoping for another month or so of Clomid.

KraizyDaizy
November 13th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Congratulations Smbarnett11! Praying for you and your little bean! Sounds like you did a great sway!!!

cravingsalt
November 13th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Wow, SMB- CONGRATULATIONS!!! Don't you worry about that one meal, s/he is whoever s/he is going to be already, but all of your sway stuff sounds very promising.

Wishing you happy and healthy nine. :cheer:

cravingsalt
November 13th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Nope no IUI for me can't afford it. Hoping for another month or so of Clomid.

Oh, Kraizy, mixed up your plan with Kasey's- and got it wrong, she's doing IVF.

Well, my dear ladies- we all have our plans, so at least we're being proactive. I would love to have August babies with you gals. As well as Beadin, Boysmom, Fish, and anyone else who didn't catch this month. Come on, December bfp's!

kaseybaby
November 13th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Congrats SMB!!!! So exciting!!!

Cravin, I am really praying for all of us to have a Christmas miracle! December needs to be our month!

Sunflower3
November 13th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Yay!!! Congrats SMB!!! Hopefully this is a start to a domino effect.
Come on ladies! We need more November BFP's!

Sunflower3
November 13th, 2012, 04:24 PM
I'm praying for Christmas BFPs too.
Fish, krazy, Kasey, craving and Anyone else I missed.

Northern_Shutterbug
November 13th, 2012, 04:33 PM
I've got a bad feeling about this month, I've got loads of cramps for some reason.

fish2012
November 13th, 2012, 05:34 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm 1dpo now, boobs are killing me, so that seems to be my normal post ovulation symptom now.

11 more days til testing!

ha ha i thought this meant something the first month too ;-0

fish2012
November 13th, 2012, 05:38 PM
hey is nothern the only one in at the moment?

I'll be back in at some unknown point soon i'm cd5 at the moment will be cd22 at end of november thou so guess techinically will find out in dec! (can't start a thread yet thou ;-0

Sunflower3
November 13th, 2012, 07:22 PM
I'm 4-5 dpo according to opk. I'm unfortunately not hopeful.

Sunflower3
November 13th, 2012, 07:32 PM
I've got a bad feeling about this month, I've got loads of cramps for some reason.

Cramps can be a good sign. How many dpo are you?

smbarnett11
November 13th, 2012, 09:05 PM
thanks everybody!! i'm really excited. i do hope it's a "domino effect"...good luck to all you guys!

meeks32
November 13th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Anyone know what happened to Violet?? Bfp blood test?

meeks32
November 13th, 2012, 11:22 PM
(I'm not in the 2WW yet but stalking this thread for hope, while I wait to o)

Boymomsrock
November 13th, 2012, 11:27 PM
I'm with Meeks and waiting to o. I wish I was in the 2 ww!! Have about a week to go. Sigh.

Northern_Shutterbug
November 14th, 2012, 03:26 AM
Cramps can be a good sign. How many dpo are you?

Only 2dpo, so very doubtful it's anything.

fish2012
November 14th, 2012, 03:26 AM
me too but talk about wishing your life away thou ;-s

Mum23boys
November 14th, 2012, 03:35 AM
Hi girls im guessing I will be in the 2ww tomorrow as got my smiley this morning at 7am ?

We dtd Sunday morning, Monday Night, Tuesday Night and this morning :-)
Going to try get another attempt in tonight too.

When do u girls think I will ovulate if I got my smiley at 7am this morning -
should i keep dtd for the next 48 hours to be sure ?

Emily
November 14th, 2012, 03:40 AM
[QUOTE=Emily;293388]

I'm 41! 37 is no where near ancient!
Lets just hope I manage to get a BFP this month so I don't have to worry about my Disney trip!

You should move to Madrid I think we have a much older average age judging from the school gates! I don't know why that gives me hope but it does:)

I'm still in and cautiously optimistic. DTD once the day after O which I really didn't want to do as this is what happened last month and we were so happy to get a BFP our first month trying only to end up with nothing a week later. I've had a couple of tiny drops of blood but nothing for a couple of days so am pretty sure that was IB. the problem is I'm almost certain it won't stick just like last time. We'll try again in Feb when DH might actually be in the same continent when I O!

Emily
November 14th, 2012, 03:42 AM
Wow, SMB- CONGRATULATIONS!!! Don't you worry about that one meal, s/he is whoever s/he is going to be already, but all of your sway stuff sounds very promising.

Wishing you happy and healthy nine. :cheer:

I totally agree - if changing the sex was that easy all we would have to do is eat High or low the day before and bob's your uncle! Good luck:)

Emily
November 14th, 2012, 03:48 AM
Hi girls im guessing I will be in the 2ww tomorrow as got my smiley this morning at 7am ?

How often do you test and is your OPK meant for FMU? Just thinking about when your spike might have started. I guess it depends on your sway tactics - are you going for machine gun tactics or sniper? The more attempts you have the higher the chances of getting PG but the chances of a boy also increase according to some research. If you don't get pg you can't get a girl at all - this is the horrible catch 22 we all face. I know why I have two boys - a bit younger and more energetic then LOL!

fish2012
November 14th, 2012, 04:08 AM

i'm planning to dtd from today day 6 to 4 days after +opk if I get one and cd24 if I don't!

but i'm really fed up now it's not swaying advice i just wanna a bfp! I think i'd chuck in the extra attempts but not sure you need to xx

fish2012
November 14th, 2012, 04:09 AM
How often do you test and is your OPK meant for FMU? Just thinking about when your spike might have started. I guess it depends on your sway tactics - are you going for machine gun tactics or sniper? The more attempts you have the higher the chances of getting PG but the chances of a boy also increase according to some research. If you don't get pg you can't get a girl at all - this is the horrible catch 22 we all face. I know why I have two boys - a bit younger and more energetic then LOL!

DS2 was a one hit wonder after at least 10 day abstain..........

6boysneedasis
November 14th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Hi everyone, I'm almost certain I O'd on Monday 12th November due to cm changes & temp changes & OPK strips soooooo I think I'm joining you all here!
Is it too early to obsess over my attempt??

DH did FR from CD1 - CD8 gave him a day off (was going to be a few days off) as I thought I'd O around CD17 like in the past and maybe 17 days of FR would be too much?. Then OPK strips arrived in the post and I decided to try them out and 1st day just test line, 2nd day (I like to POAS!!) test line plus faint second line??? I started to panic a bit, got DH to FR again from CD10 and we BD'd CD 10 (DH withdrew) & twice on CD11 which is when I felt O pain like straight after BD?
Before my first attempt at BD I had some EWCM so took 10mls cetirizine and finger of rephresh, 2nd attempt DH struggled to finish (god love him!) but not much there iykwim :worry:
I lay for 5mins after each attempt so I got 2 proper BD's in day before O??
What I'm worried about is since my IUD removal on 31st October I've had a light period but been spotting ever since? Even up until +OPK on CD10? I'm wondering if there is enough of a cushion for my little egg to attatch to if I actually get pregnant this month?

Anyone else want to obsess with me? It's gonna be a long 2ww!! xxx

Northern_Shutterbug
November 14th, 2012, 07:39 AM
6boys, you do know that an opk isn't positive unless the test line is as dark or darker than the control line? There will always be a faint line as you always have LH in your system.

From your chart I would say you O'ed on cd12, but you'll need tomorrow's temp to be high to confirm.

Emily
November 14th, 2012, 08:08 AM

LOL so was my Nephew:) Statistics eh?! I know this isn't very scientific but a lot of mums seem to be doing the opposite of whatever they did last time. That is what I have had to do with DH away for the week before O. Hope it works.

6boysneedasis
November 14th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Northern - yeah it did get as dark as test line quite rapidly on CD10-11. Fingers crossed for a BFP........a pink one would be good!! Xxx

onthepond
November 14th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Hi Ladies! I am joining you all now after a rollercoaster of a month. Got my smiley face yesterday afternoon so we BD last night and this morning. I did have a temp rise this morning, though, and we are TTC a boy so we are done BD for the month. NOW...for the 2WW. Good luck to all of you! Here is to hoping I get a BFP in 2 weeks and then find out we are having a little boy!

Mrs_P
November 14th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Anybody seen beadin in here lately - am stalking??????????????

Her chart looks really promising, i really really hope this maybe her month xxxxxxx

Northern_Shutterbug
November 14th, 2012, 03:18 PM
I think she said she was out but could be wrong.

Northern_Shutterbug
November 14th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Ooh! Just seen Beadin's chart and she's not out so fingers crossed!!!! :fx:

Mum23boys
November 14th, 2012, 03:24 PM

Hi hunny i use clear blue smileys and it does say to use fmu so thats what ive been doing - tested again at lunch and tonight with a 4 hour pee hold (man that was hard) and no smiley both times so dont know what that suggests ? Will test again and in morning and see but no ewcm today and no pains so im thinking its been and gone. Tonight i am just sooooo blaoted and my cm is more creamy now - agai no idea if that means anything.

We are going full machine gun - have done everymonth - doing 0-3 0-2 0-1 o and 0+1 and usually a day either side of that 2 so 7 days straight - probably boy terratory but after septembers loss i just want to be pregnant - i know if i get there though ill regret not trying harder for a girl but right now i cant shake this feeling and am not sure how much longer my hubby will put up with swaying / trying - our baby starts school next september and if baby is going to come along after that Im worried i too might change my mind once i have the house to myself !! ha ha

Emily
November 14th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Hi hunny i use clear blue smileys and it does say to use fmu so thats what ive been doing - tested again at lunch and tonight with a 4 hour pee hold (man that was hard) and no smiley both times so dont know what that suggests ? Will test again and in morning and see but no ewcm today and no pains so im thinking its been and gone. Tonight i am just sooooo blaoted and my cm is more creamy now - agai no idea if that means anything.

We are going full machine gun - have done everymonth - doing 0-3 0-2 0-1 o and 0+1 and usually a day either side of that 2 so 7 days straight - probably boy terratory but after septembers loss i just want to be pregnant - i know if i get there though ill regret not trying harder for a girl but right now i cant shake this feeling and am not sure how much longer my hubby will put up with swaying / trying - our baby starts school next september and if baby is going to come along after that Im worried i too might change my mind once i have the house to myself !! ha ha

Since you are testing so often it is easier to tell:) Even though the hormone takes a while to get into your urine it must mean that the surge started at sometime in the night probably early morning. What does the blurb say? How sensitive is the test? Normally O is 24-36 after spike and the lack of smileys mean that the surge is over rather than O being over. I would trust your other signs as good indicators so you probably have ovulated and got lots of attempts in:).

I know what you mean about just wanting to get pg. I had a chemical last month and am too scared to test this month even though AF is due in only a couple of days and I've had what I think is IB. I'm sure this is going to end badly too as we had to DTD post O again this month due to DH's work trips. Anyway, good luck to us all eh?

cravingsalt
November 14th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Anybody seen beadin in here lately - am stalking??????????????

Her chart looks really promising, i really really hope this maybe her month xxxxxxx

It does looking promising, now I'm stalking too. Beadin' we're all pulling for you!!!

Violet_
November 15th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Well, we are finally back from Bali! Love Australia and am so glad to be home. The bad news is I'm NOT pregnant. I know this because the doctor called to tell me that the blood test was negative. I really don't understand how you can positive pregnancy test results and not be pregnant? It's all been really upsetting. Anyway. I just tried to put it out of my mind and enjoy our honeymoon and had a few drinks. I've done a few follow up pregnancy tests just to check and they have all now turned negative. So I'm confused and hurt. Trying not to worry about it though and will see what the future holds. I have three gorgeous sons whom I love and for now they are enough. I think I'm just going to relax and if we have another child then great. If not then that's okay too. Taking a really relaxed approach to it all now (mentally I think that's all I can handle).

meeks32
November 15th, 2012, 01:27 AM
There are no false positives hon, I would say its what is referred to as a 'chemical' pregnancy (aka very very early miscarriage). One of the downsides of us all temping and testing and knowing our cycles is that we notice more pregnancies earlier on that most women, so we know when we've lost one and other women wouldn't even notice.

I'm so sorry for you, I had one last month too. Did AF arrive?

The only other thing is that you may have tested too early for blood test...

Dreamofpink
November 15th, 2012, 06:11 AM

Both of my boys were conceived this way too, although maybe with only around 7 day abstains. BUT we were in our mid-20's then, so I'm not convinced of the benefits of abstain - for us anyway. FR's just too much, so will be taking a relaxed enjoyable approach next month.
I am SOOOOO glad to finally be able to join you all now. It's been a hellish week in the lead up to a delayed ov on CD20 (today) but this will be the best 2ww for me in over a year as I know I'm not going to be symptom spotting. I can now start to think seriously about our sway next month, will find out over Xmas week if it works.
I really hope we have a good round of BFP's this month on this thread!! :luck: to you all!!

Atsaukina1
November 15th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Violet- sooo sorry.
meeks- you said we notice from testing early.......how early is too early or at what point would you be past that?
question for you mamas that know about cm and ovulation-
so I normally get lots of cm leading up to O and ewcm but this time i guess w/ diet and doing rephresh every 3 days i didn't have any(don't do internal checks usually it is just there when I wipe) and then did benedryl so think that dried me up also. so got my positive opk on Sun. 10:30pm(digi smily,neg at previous 4pm test)which stayed positve for 24 hours then negatives. well I have continued testing since this is my 3rd PPAf and just feel anything is possible so fast forward to this morning and I had a clump of clear cm w/ I wiped. Just a lil stretchy 1/4 inch maybe, but wondering wth?? I thought cm dried up after O so now I'm wondering did I ever O?? I did have O pains which went away when i thought i O'd on tues. Anyway any of you ladies get cm like that after Ov??

smbarnett11
November 15th, 2012, 08:36 AM
I totally agree - if changing the sex was that easy all we would have to do is eat High or low the day before and bob's your uncle! Good luck:)

Thanks! I've been reading up on Ramzi's study where like 95% of girls implanted on the left and 95% of boys implanted on the right. On 6dpo I felt a lot of cramping and low back pain that was all specifically on the left -- even the back pain -- only left! So its a good sign :). The Relationship Between Placental Location and Fetal Gender (Ramzi (http://hcp.obgyn.net/fetal-monitoring/content/article/1760982/1878451)

smbarnett11
November 15th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Violet- sooo sorry.
meeks- you said we notice from testing early.......how early is too early or at what point would you be past that?
question for you mamas that know about cm and ovulation-
so I normally get lots of cm leading up to O and ewcm but this time i guess w/ diet and doing rephresh every 3 days i didn't have any(don't do internal checks usually it is just there when I wipe) and then did benedryl so think that dried me up also. so got my positive opk on Sun. 10:30pm(digi smily,neg at previous 4pm test)which stayed positve for 24 hours then negatives. well I have continued testing since this is my 3rd PPAf and just feel anything is possible so fast forward to this morning and I had a clump of clear cm w/ I wiped. Just a lil stretchy 1/4 inch maybe, but wondering wth?? I thought cm dried up after O so now I'm wondering did I ever O?? I did have O pains which went away when i thought i O'd on tues. Anyway any of you ladies get cm like that after Ov??

I don't know a ton but the same thing happened to me this month ... no cm (because of diet) when I usually have tons. Then white/sticky stuff well after o for the rest of the month when its usually totally dry. They say if you are pregnant your body starts building the mucous plug and you can notice that after o. And I did get a BFP. Hopefully that is what is happening for you :)!!!

Violet_
November 15th, 2012, 12:08 PM
I'm thinking at this stage that I may not have ovulated yet when I had the blood test done. I was only on CD19 at the time, but thought I must of ovulated early due to all the positive pregnancy tests. But the past 4 months I've ovulated between days 20 and 22, and I think that may have still happened. I got some more pregnancy tests out they looked as though they were coming up positive again? These were internet cheapies. So DH was out grocery shopping, while I was at home bathing the boys for bed and I called and asked him to please grab some FRER tests, and we tested when he got home and got a very faint positive, it is a three pack so a couple hours later tested again and still a faint positive but a little darker. Will do the last one soonish as I can't wait. So it looks as though, maybe, we are in fact pregnant? I'm still not sure after everything that has happened to us. We had a chemical last month also. So totally confused?! Anyway, will keep everyone posted. If we are pregnant, definitely conceived on our honeymoon.

Atsaukina1
November 15th, 2012, 12:35 PM
violet what cd are you on now? maybe tomorrw w/ fmu you'll get a nice bfp :fx:

Violet_
November 15th, 2012, 12:46 PM

Currently on CD30, I usually have either 34 or 35 day cycles (I have pcos and am still breastfeeding 16 mth old toddler). I just used the last FRER as I had gone for 6 hours without peeing and it's the longest I will go. Went to bed at 9pm and poas at 3.30am. Next wee will not be as strong. Will upload pics but can see a second line.

Violet_
November 15th, 2012, 01:07 PM

Northern_Shutterbug
November 15th, 2012, 01:12 PM
definitely something there! Lucky you!

What dpo do you think you are?

The Anchor
November 15th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Well, I am moving on over to the 2WW, albeit reluctantly. I think I'm going to O early this month, and somehow I let DH unload his "old" boys last night. Booooo. I'm hoping I won't O for another few days :fx:

Anyhow, nice to join you ladies. GL!

Violet_
November 15th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Currently 9DPO, got the first faint positive evening of 8DPO. I hope this is it but I'm not going to get excited until I've missed AF. Got lots of bfp last month then af turned up and I was devo! I really am not a fan of ttc. It's really stressful. But I did try to relax and put it all out of my mind while away and I think that may have helped.

meeks32
November 15th, 2012, 05:45 PM

Currently on CD30, I usually have either 34 or 35 day cycles (I have pcos and am still breastfeeding 16 mth old toddler). I just used the last FRER as I had gone for 6 hours without peeing and it's the longest I will go. Went to bed at 9pm and poas at 3.30am. Next wee will not be as strong. Will upload pics but can see a second line.

Violet no wonder your bloods were neg, waaaaay too early to test! Run them again first week after missed period.

Usually tests are most accurate from first day of missed period, but some have success from 8dpo (10% apparently) and more common from 11dpo.

I have 34 day cycles too and had one + on 8dpo faint like yours so you are still in with a shot!

meeks32
November 15th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Ps I can see the line too!

Have you seen this:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/results-by-day-past-ovulation.php

Violet_
November 15th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Thanks meeks for all your support hun. Yes, ordinarily I wouldn't even consider doing a blood test at CD19, however I had a LOT of positive pregnancy tests so thought I must have ovulated early. I'm really not sure I can trust pregnancy tests anymore.

Violet_
November 15th, 2012, 06:27 PM
That's why I'm trying not to get my hopes up this time, getting positive tests again. It's hard to not care tho when it's something you want really bad.

meeks32
November 15th, 2012, 08:17 PM
That's why I'm trying not to get my hopes up this time, getting positive tests again. It's hard to not care tho when it's something you want really bad.

I would say they are positive, but so so faint the company would say they aren't. My friend got a positive 4 days after missed period and seriously the line was almost as dark as the control line.

The tests are only guaranteed positive from first day of missed period but keep testing your first morning urine, I found the cheapies off ebay were great.

The difficulty with tests that are 10miu (early detection tests) is that they more often show that light second line, the 20 or 30 miu ones are more trustworthy.

to you temp? Can you post your chart?

I totally know how you feel hon, I have been there last few months, testing like mad, analysing each symptom, and I did it with my ds2 as well. So I feel exactly the same way and know how heartbreaking/stressful and it can be!

Atsaukina1
November 15th, 2012, 08:50 PM
what are some brand names of these tests 20 or 30 miu??? I've only heard of early detection ones......

meeks32
November 15th, 2012, 09:54 PM
You can google them, but one is: http://www.pregnancyteststore.com/faq.html

I know only because I accidentally used the 20mui test with ds1 and it didn't show for a while, then with ds2 I used 10mui early detection test and it showed super fast, but I went through a lot of very very faint + before getting a proper +. I thnk doctors use the 20mui ones to avoid this.

Violet_
November 16th, 2012, 05:41 AM
I'm TRYING to wait it out now. There isn't much else I can do. I don't want to waste a small fortune on pregnancy tests obsessing over needing to know, when it probably won't be clear for a couple more days anyway. It's hard!! I will be 10dpo tomorrow, as far as I can tell. After initially thinking it was weeks ago. I had some cramping in the evening of CD21, which would fall in line with the last few months. So am going by that.

No, I haven't been charting because it stresses me way too much and after last month's chemical I felt I couldn't cope with it. Plus we have been traveling across continents and I co sleep with my toddler. Heaps of reasons it wouldn't work for us at present.

Wait...wait...wait. Hate the 2ww!

meeks32
November 16th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Totally get you, and agree, reducing stress is key! I hate the waiting to o and waiting to be pg! It's just waiting waiting waiting!!!

Violet_
November 16th, 2012, 06:23 AM
I've been talking with DH and suggested perhaps I got to the shop in the morning and get another 3 pack of frer tests and do one and cross fingers the line is darker. And get him to let me have one test per day (because if I have them there I will use them all, I get excited and just need answers!). That way we can watch the results darken every morning. Anyone tried this?

meeks32
November 16th, 2012, 06:34 AM
Good idea, I am an addict too, and use too many if they are there! Have peed on 4 opk's today, lol!

Emily
November 16th, 2012, 06:56 AM
I've been talking with DH and suggested perhaps I got to the shop in the morning and get another 3 pack of frer tests and do one and cross fingers the line is darker. And get him to let me have one test per day (because if I have them there I will use them all, I get excited and just need answers!). That way we can watch the results darken every morning. Anyone tried this?

Tests are like chocolates aren't they? You know they are there so you grab one! I love your idea of one per morning - a bit like an advent calendar!! REALLy hope it works out for you - I had a chemical last month too so understand what you are going through.

I'm feeling a bit pessimistic this month despite IB on CD and 8. Have had spotting yesterday and today (the day before Af is due) so am not hopeful even though the spotting is getting less:( We had to DTD the day after O again which I'm convinced was why I had a chemical last month. I'm not going to test unless spotting stops as I would rather not know if I am having a chemical - a failed attempt is so much easier to deal with. Will stick with Folic and won't drink or eat anything not recommended during pregnancy just in case but am pretty sure next week will see me chowing down sushi and a gallon of cava! (not TTC again till Feb)

Mum23boys
November 16th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Hi guys 1dpo for me got my smiley Wednesday at 7am dtd at lunch time and nothing since so here's hoping. I'm going to test next Sunday at 10dpo

KraizyDaizy
November 16th, 2012, 02:30 PM
congrats violet!!!

My Three Sons
November 16th, 2012, 05:12 PM
I hate the 2ww too...Ugh, this is so hard to wait. Of course once we get our BFP, we'll be dying to know if we got or DG...

Violet_
November 16th, 2012, 07:12 PM
So I went for a drive this morning and got a three pack of FRER and it's looking good! I don't think that even I could argue with the results today. It's hard to believe but I think I am pregnant. There is most surely a second line and it is darker then yesterday.

Currently 10DPO. Makes us due 1st Aug 2013. I honestly don't mind bub's gender. I love my little boys so much that I would be thrilled to have another. We are going to go team green this pregnancy.

I will upload a photo asap. I've just exceeded the amount of photos my phone can store so am trying to work that out now.

Sunflower3
November 16th, 2012, 07:18 PM
So I went for a drive this morning and got a three pack of FRER and it's looking good! I don't think that even I could argue with the results today. It's hard to believe but I think I am pregnant. There is most surely a second line and it is darker then yesterday.

Currently 10DPO. Makes us due 1st Aug 2012. I honestly don't mind bub's gender. I love my little boys so much that I would be thrilled to have another. We are going to go team green this pregnancy.

I will upload a photo asap. I've just exceeded the amount of photos my phone can store so am trying to work that out now.

Congrats Violet! Exciting news! 😀

Elements
November 16th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Hay ladies. Thought I would join the Thread.

Im not sure when i O'd but had heaps of EWCM 3 days ago and DTD that day, but then DH fell ill and we haven't done it since. Im hoping we caught the egg. But then i read this interesting artical about the drop in hormones when you go into the lutuel phase and today I have all those pmsy symptomns so I think we must have missed the egg and in 2 weeks ill have a period again.

The artical is The Other Time of the Month (http://women.webmd.com/features/other-time-of-month)

fiveboysandagirl
November 16th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Congrats violet! Xx

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk 2

Atsaukina1
November 16th, 2012, 08:19 PM
elemnets- the article seemed to talk about having pms symptoms during ovulation too so maybe those are just your O symptoms right now.too soon to think about pms:)

meeks32
November 16th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Pic pic pic!!'

Atsaukina1
November 16th, 2012, 08:57 PM
ugg why when you check due date calculators do they already say you are 2 weeks prego. even if you put in conception date that was 3 days ago rrrrr. just never understand why docs calculate like that??? anyone know?

Violet_
November 16th, 2012, 10:23 PM
I have a cold/flu today. My nose won't stop running and I keep sneezing. I don't remember having this with my boys.

I read this on babycentre "Your immune system is lowered slightly during pregnancy in order to stop your body rejecting your unborn baby". Meaning that you are more vulnerable to viral infections, such as coughs, colds and flu. ...

I'm trying again to upload a pic, I've just upgraded my phone from 5GB to 15GB so should be able to upload soon.

Violet_
November 16th, 2012, 11:08 PM

Boymomsrock
November 16th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Congratulations violet!!

meeks32
November 17th, 2012, 02:08 AM
I see it, looks darker than the last!

Butterfly Spirit
November 17th, 2012, 02:16 AM
I have a cold/flu today. My nose won't stop running and I keep sneezing. I don't remember having this with my boys.

I read this on babycentre "Your immune system is lowered slightly during pregnancy in order to stop your body rejecting your unborn baby". Meaning that you are more vulnerable to viral infections, such as coughs, colds and flu. ...

I got like 8 or 9 colds while pregnant with my boys and that's no exaggeration :(
So far one cold with this one but luckily it didn't last as long as the average common cold!

Violet_
November 17th, 2012, 03:37 AM
I don't mind if it means that my body is working hard to keep this little bean. I'd rather be sick for a few day and go on to have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Sorry to hear you were sick Butterfly Spirit with your kiddies. Not fun but they are worth it. I'll tell myself that in a few months when things get tough.

Atsaukina1
November 17th, 2012, 04:27 AM
violet- I see the line. has the time for your period passed? I love the ones that say "pregant" so there is no second guessing

Violet_
November 17th, 2012, 07:12 AM

Lines getting darker. Period is due somewhere between Monday and Wednesday, as I've been having somewhere between 12-14 day luteal phases, but I really feel it won't come.

Tests are darkening, and they didn't do that last month when we had a chemical so I feel this baby will stick.

Wonder if it's twins? Have a LOT in my family and apparently flying in the 2ww increases chances of identicals, something to do with the pressure. Probably not. But I am wondering. Got first faint positive at not even 8 dpo and it's pretty good now for 10dpo. But just because chances are increased doesn't mean it's going to happen. I'm pretty sure it's just one bub.

onthepond
November 17th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Congrats Violet! So exciting!

I am now 4 DPO and not feeling anything yet. I have read all over that women swear they feel certain things by now (cramps, twinging pains, sore breasts)...what about all of you? Anything that early? I don't believe I felt anything this early with my daughter, either, but I am trying not to get discouraged being that others swear they are feeling things by now.

Boymomsrock
November 17th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Violet I hot a dark positive at 9 dpo with twins but it just depends on how high your hcg is. Apparently mine was insanely high so my dr suspected multiples but didn't tell me till after my ultrasound!! Good luck! So excited for you!

Boymomsrock
November 17th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Congrats Violet! So exciting!

I am now 4 DPO and not feeling anything yet. I have read all over that women swear they feel certain things by now (cramps, twinging pains, sore breasts)...what about all of you? Anything that early? I don't believe I felt anything this early with my daughter, either, but I am trying not to get discouraged being that others swear they are feeling things by now.

I don't think you would be feeling anything yet as the baby most likely wouldn't have implanted yet. Don't stress yourself out by not feeling symptoms! ;)

Atsaukina1
November 17th, 2012, 02:39 PM
I had a light postive at 9 and a digi "pregnant" at 10 for my singleton:)

Violet_
November 17th, 2012, 03:26 PM
I might leave this group girls as I think it's obvious that I am pregnant now. Think I'll graduate to the pregnancy chat section.

Good luck to everyone for this month and the months to come. Thank you for all of your support.

Atsaukina1, I know hun, there are no guarantees. It's probably just one beautiful baby. But I'm happy with that. I think it will be in my head the possibility of more though until my 12 week NC scan as we are literally surrounded by family members with twins and triplets. Plus I'm breastfeeding still, taking lots of folic acid, 4th pregnancy, flew in the 2ww and other factors that might make it more likely but not definite. I'm happy either way.

I'm just feeling pretty blessed right now to have another baby coming to our family. So freaking excited!

meeks32
November 17th, 2012, 04:50 PM
I might leave this group girls as I think it's obvious that I am pregnant now. Think I'll graduate to the pregnancy chat section.

Good luck to everyone for this month and the months to come. Thank you for all of your support.

Atsaukina1, I know hun, there are no guarantees. It's probably just one beautiful baby. But I'm happy with that. I think it will be in my head the possibility of more though until my 12 week NC scan as we are literally surrounded by family members with twins and triplets. Plus I'm breastfeeding still, taking lots of folic acid, 4th pregnancy, flew in the 2ww and other factors that might make it more likely but not definite. I'm happy either way.

I'm just feeling pretty blessed right now to have another baby coming to our family. So freaking excited!

Congrats violet yes I agree, that latest test is 100% positive! Hope we can all join you in the pregnancy section soon.

Big hugs

Emily
November 18th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Well I am out till Feb. At least I can have some cava and sushi now not to mention Christmas Dinner. I really hope I don't see any of you in the 2 ww in Feb. will be planning like a demon until then so that my actual sway will be as effortless and stress free as possible:) Good luck ladies

Atsaukina1
November 18th, 2012, 10:20 AM
sorry emily :(

Sunflower3
November 18th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Anyone having any symptoms? Yesterday I was exhausted and felt like I was getting the flu. Also tons of cramps and no appetite. AF hasn't shown yet but I feel like its coming. 8-9 dpo today.

Sunflower3
November 18th, 2012, 01:12 PM
So sorry Emily. 😞

fish2012
November 18th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Well I am out till Feb. At least I can have some cava and sushi now not to mention Christmas Dinner. I really hope I don't see any of you in the 2 ww in Feb. will be planning like a demon until then so that my actual sway will be as effortless and stress free as possible:) Good luck ladies

oh no ;-( xx

Emily
November 18th, 2012, 03:51 PM
oh no ;-( xx

Thanks ladies you are so sweet. I'm actually OK about it as at least this way we will actually manage an attempt before O rather than the day after! After my chemical I'd feel much happier that way otherwise I would be worrying myself sick that something would go wrong. I can also plan and research without worrying about T levels!

I will be stalking for a while so would love to hear about some BFPs before Christmas:) I wish you all the very best of luck.

Mum23boys
November 18th, 2012, 04:24 PM
3dpo and no symptoms for me except sore booobs which i havent had any other month not even when i had my chemcical.
Emily am so sorry :-(

Northern_Shutterbug
November 18th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Am 6pdo and having LOADS of cramps, just like when AF is going to show up, which is weird as its not due for another 6-7 days. Have sore boobs too.

Will be doing a test in the morning and every morning up until AF now. Mainly because I'm a POAS addict :poas:, but also because I want to know ASAP!!

I have been doing opks every day since 2dpo and they've gone from a strong negative to nothing (litterally white!) and today has come back a bit again. I know its silly to do them and they won't mean a thing, I'm doing to to stop me doing hpts and as I like experimenting!

Atsaukina1
November 18th, 2012, 05:02 PM
shutterbug= exciting i think your the furthest along. i have been wanting to test like crazy too i'm at 5dpo. saw a thing about using opk's as prego test obviously not as accurate but hey if your a poasholic go for it:) no symptoms and i really don't expect any trying to rember my other kids and i don't think anything started until after the + test then it kicks in lol

http://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Northern_Shutterbug
November 18th, 2012, 05:08 PM
I'm not actually feeling positive for this month, whereas the other months I've been convinced I've been pregnant - mind you, I'm only on month 4 and the first two had chemicals. I was ABSOLUTELY convinced last month though.

Atsaukina1
November 18th, 2012, 05:29 PM
well then hopefully this is your month. soo sorry for the other 2 I would be devastated:(

Thorz300
November 18th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Hi Ladies,

Sorry Shutterbug, try to stay positive! I feel you though because I too, doubt I will get a BFP this time around!

I hope you ladies don't mind me joining in with you! I am new to Gender Dreaming, and I think I am 2 DPO. I'm not positive because this is my first time actually ttc even though I have 3DS, I never have actually charted anything. But now that I am ttc and sway pink, I am totally obsessed with every detail of my cycle. So I just got my IUD out on OCT 1st and ovulated on OCT 19th (the only day I checked my cervix and just happend to ovulate that day, my husband was out of town so we didn't ttc that time). AF came on Nov 3rd (I hadn't had AF for 7 months due to mirena iud so I have no idea the length or time of my "normal" cycle). I have been checking and tracking my cervix, it seemed to get high and open with EWCM on CD 12 and still feels that way (never felt soft). I got a faint line on my OPK on CD 11 and 12 and then a strong line on CD 13 and then a faint line on CD 14,15,and 16 (I am currently on CD16). I heard a faint line on OPK is a negative so I am guessing I ovulated on CD 13 or 14 but I have no idea because I am new to OPK's. I still have a high open cervix with EWCM but it still has not gotten soft. What day would you think I O'd?

Also, I am not super optimistic about this attempt because I used rephresh EVERYDAY instead of every 3 days and sometimes as close to 2 hours before BD. Anyhow here is to hoping I am 2DPO and that I didn't kill off all the swimmers with too much refresh. We DTD 11 days in a row so hopefully one survived!

:DS::DS::DS: :pray::pinksperm:

Thorz300
November 18th, 2012, 09:12 PM
I also forgot to mention that tonight I feel the little twingy pain feeling in my right ovary area that I have gotten with 2 of my 3 other pregnancies, but I know 2DPO has to be too early for that right? Ugh the 2ww is awful!

meeks32
November 18th, 2012, 11:25 PM
I also forgot to mention that tonight I feel the little twingy pain feeling in my right ovary area that I have gotten with 2 of my 3 other pregnancies, but I know 2DPO has to be too early for that right? Ugh the 2ww is awful!

Are you sure this pain isn't ovulation? The lh surge occurs 12-48hrs prior to ovulation, so the opk's don't tell you that you are ovulating, just that you will in next 2 days. Also, opk's are only positive if the test line is as dark or darker than the test line.

Welcome here from IG! I was an IG refugee too!

Thorz300
November 18th, 2012, 11:43 PM
I was just now wondering if it could possibly be ovulation, but the only dark (just as dark as the other line) OPK I got was 72 hours ago. Oh well I guess I will find out but we'll probably DTD tonight just in case and for the FUN of it lol. I hope I ovulated 2 days ago, because yesterday was my son's birthday and I threw the diet out the window and ate a lot of birthday cake!!!!!! Back on the diet today though, I'm not really cut out for this diet stuff though, I dream of salty food :happy:

meeks32
November 19th, 2012, 04:43 AM
I was just now wondering if it could possibly be ovulation, but the only dark (just as dark as the other line) OPK I got was 72 hours ago. Oh well I guess I will find out but we'll probably DTD tonight just in case and for the FUN of it lol. I hope I ovulated 2 days ago, because yesterday was my son's birthday and I threw the diet out the window and ate a lot of birthday cake!!!!!! Back on the diet today though, I'm not really cut out for this diet stuff though, I dream of salty food :happy:

Oh I hear you re the salt. Or just even to eat something really super nutritious. I almost died of envy watching hubby juice some oranges on the weekend. I literally almost dribbled on the bench. Have been cooking boring food for the rest of the family so that I don't have to sit there eating my vegetarian low salt low fat low protein crap and feel worse. haha poor things.

I do tend to think, if this feels so hard (diet) then it must be the opposite of my natural diet, therefore it MUST get me my girl!! Well, I hope that's the case anyway. I know previously my salt intake must have been massive, not because I eat crap usually but because salt is hidden in everything, especially things I really like. Protein too. In things like yoghurt, and milk and cheese I would have gone over there alone!!

fish2012
November 19th, 2012, 06:57 AM
3dpo and no symptoms for me except sore booobs which i havent had any other month not even when i had my chemcical.
Emily am so sorry :-(

liking your temps lady! xxxx

fish2012
November 19th, 2012, 07:02 AM

hey welcome!

i know i concieved two ds with out even noticing and now after 7 months of charting i'm still not preggie go figure! i am therefore not a preson to advise on charts ;-0

however :wave: we're very pleased to have you join us....but be aware some of these girls are poas nutters ;-0 i on the other hand am totally sane and have started opks at cd4!

xxx

Atsaukina1
November 19th, 2012, 07:36 AM
bwahaha fish another:poas: here too I just wasted a hpt at 6po

Sunflower3
November 19th, 2012, 07:46 AM
I'm either 9-10 dpo. I don't temp I actually find it too stressful. Plus I'm up a lot feeding my 9 month old. I have had awful cramps all weekend definitely like AF was in its way. They are dull today. AF has not shown. I think I'll test on Wednesday or Thursday if AF doesn't show.

Northern_Shutterbug
November 19th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Did a test this morning and I'm sure I could see a very very very very very faint line, but I don't know whether I'm just imagining things.

Will test again in the morning.

Sunflower3
November 19th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Did a test this morning and I'm sure I could see a very very very very very faint line, but I don't know whether I'm just imagining things.

Will test again in the morning.

Yay!!! That's exciting northern. Post a picture! We would love to see it.

Northern_Shutterbug
November 19th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Unfortunately it's in the bin - plus it had to be at the right angle and in the light! I'm actually sure I was just imagining it. I guess we'll see in the next few days - I'm only 7dpo, so still mega early!

Thorz300
November 19th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Thats awesome shutterbug! I hope you aren't seeing things! Here is to all of us getting our BFP!!!

Atsaukina1
November 19th, 2012, 08:14 AM
sunflower is super strong willpower mama:bowdown: since some of us are eariler than her and already testing:shemademe::giggle:

I need to have honey pick up some first response test that pick up hcg at 12.5 whereas my nice digi doesn't pick up until 50. wow that is a big difference

KraizyDaizy
November 19th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Blessings ladies! HSG today, wish me luck!

Sunflower3
November 19th, 2012, 08:39 AM
sunflower is super strong willpower mama:bowdown: since some of us are eariler than her and already testing:shemademe::giggle:

I need to have honey pick up some first response test that pick up hcg at 12.5 whereas my nice digi doesn't pick up until 50. wow that is a big difference

Lol! thats cute!!!
Well I still have cramps so I feel like maybe AF is coming. I think it's better to wait a couple of days!

Thorz300
November 19th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Good luck kraizy!!!!

Sunflower3
November 19th, 2012, 08:56 AM

GL!!!! Keep us posted!

Atsaukina1
November 19th, 2012, 10:56 AM
i was just seeing when af is supposed to start since O came 3 days earlier this year and "if" it were coming WHICH IT IS NOT :) then it would be the 24th and first response says 6 days early but think that is off of a regular 14 day O which mine is not. uggg think I'm gonna take kids to walmart don't wanna wait for dh to come home to buy the first response
yes I do like driving myslef crazy:nails:

The Anchor
November 19th, 2012, 12:41 PM
YAY VIOLET! Way to go!

The Anchor
November 19th, 2012, 12:42 PM

Good luck KD! :FX:

cravingsalt
November 19th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Good luck Kraizy... Sonohysterogram for me today, so we'll both be having fun. Hopefully they clear out all of the cobwebs and get these baby makers makin' babies!

Atsaukina1
November 19th, 2012, 02:11 PM
kraving and crazy hope every went well for you guys

Thorz300
November 19th, 2012, 02:18 PM
i was just seeing when af is supposed to start since O came 3 days earlier this year and "if" it were coming WHICH IT IS NOT :) then it would be the 24th and first response says 6 days early but think that is off of a regular 14 day O which mine is not. uggg think I'm gonna take kids to walmart don't wanna wait for dh to come home to buy the first response
yes I do like driving myslef crazy:nails:

Just do it, it might be early but you never know and it will put your mind at ease for the day hopefully!

The Anchor
November 19th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Yes Atsaukina...keep us posted!

Elements
November 19th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Hay ladies I've been having cramping pretty much since I ovulated. Is that a good sign for preg? Its confusing me because In the past iv had similar feeling cramps but not untill about a week before my period is due.

Thorz300
November 19th, 2012, 07:20 PM
I haven't ever experienced cramping as an early pregnancy sign but I don't think that means that it couldn't be......I wish I could help more!

My Three Sons
November 19th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Great, I'm sick. My throat hurts, have chills, slight fever and can't take off work this week except Thursday....Just what I need while in the 2ww....

Sunflower3
November 19th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Great, I'm sick. My throat hurts, have chills, slight fever and can't take off work this week except Thursday....Just what I need while in the 2ww....

That was me over the weekend! Thank god it only last two days. Feel better Hun. How many dpo are you?

Atsaukina1
November 19th, 2012, 08:26 PM
3sons- yeah i was sick as a dog too still sick but the killer sore throat is gone(garled w/ apple cider vinegar works like a charm)hope you get better soon.
test of course bfn i couldn't really expect it to be anything else lol but feels good to check.

onthepond
November 19th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Ooh no! Sounds like everyone has the crummy stuff going around here, too! I hope you all feel better soon.

Quick question...does anyone know why my temp would have dropped quite a bit tonight? I am now 6 DPO (no testing yet) and every day my temp has been above 98 post OV (always 97.18 pre-OV) but tonight it dropped to 96.76 and I have no idea why! Any insight would be super helpful. Thanks!

Thorz300
November 19th, 2012, 10:45 PM
I am sorry everyone is sick. We just got over strep throat here! Hang in there! I wish I could help with the temp issue onthepond, but I havent ever tracked with temp so I don't know how that works!

Well I am 3dpo and now my left ovary is having the stab twinges like my right was having yesterday. They feel like mild cysts, but that is aslo what I felt when I was pg with DS1 and DS2 but only on 1 side, right side with DS1 and left side with DS2 (I didn't feel anything but hunger with DS3) however, I didn't feel these twinge/stabs with my 1st 2 boys until around 6dpo so who knows, with my luck it will either be double cysts, or I released two eggs and end up with twin boys!!! LOL if that happened, I would know for sure that I was never meant to be a girl mom! This is our last no matter what so 5 boys (all under the age of 6) total would be just my luck!! I KNOW IT PROBABLY ISN'T TWINS I'm just letting my mind wonder......I would lose my mind! Haha

My Three Sons
November 20th, 2012, 12:57 AM
I'm calling the doctor tomorrow to see if I can get in at some point... I will be 9dpo in the morning. Now I can't sleep but I have to get up in a few hours to go to work. This stinks.

Cinss
November 20th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Ooh no! Sounds like everyone has the crummy stuff going around here, too! I hope you all feel better soon.

Quick question...does anyone know why my temp would have dropped quite a bit tonight? I am now 6 DPO (no testing yet) and every day my temp has been above 98 post OV (always 97.18 pre-OV) but tonight it dropped to 96.76 and I have no idea why! Any insight would be super helpful. Thanks!

could be implant dip

Northern_Shutterbug
November 20th, 2012, 06:47 AM
Two tests today - one Internet cheapie which was negative, one pound shop one with a very very faint line but I think it's an evap line.

Here's a photo but even on that you can't see it!
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8481/8201875291_a5b2dc00fd.jpg

Atsaukina1
November 20th, 2012, 07:34 AM
aww shutterbug I am right there w/ ya testing too early:hide: I don't see anything but I'm bad at noticing online when others see it. I'm 7dpo. cycle was 31 days(af on 32) last month with O on cd 20 or 21(postive opk on 19-20) and this month got +opk on cd16&17) so if I stick w/ 11 leutal phase that means af is due on 24 right?? test say they can tell 4-6 days before af but that that is for women that ovulate on cd14?

Sunflower3
November 20th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Me too. Tested this morning. BFN at 10-11 dpo. Oh well. I guess AF is on her way.