PDA

View Full Version : Lost another boy :(

monstermash
October 31st, 2012, 11:04 PM
I went to the doctor to have my anatomy scan, at 21 weeks yesterday, and my little boy passed away. Deep down I had this terrible feeling something was wrong, and I kept having nightmares I was going to lose him, but I didn't think it would actually happen. This hurts so bad :(

coocoobananas
October 31st, 2012, 11:27 PM
What? Omg, I am so sorry:( I don't know what to say. Here I am thinking how sad I am for having another boy who I assume is perfectly healthy. Shame on me. I am sorry you have to go through this a nd even more so that it's not the first time.
((hugs))

Cinss
October 31st, 2012, 11:39 PM
Im so sorry to hear this. Nobody should have to go through that. I dont know what else to say, just so sorry.

Rosie85
October 31st, 2012, 11:46 PM
So so sorry, such sad news. Thinking of you, nobody should have to go through that once let alone twice.

BabyCakesTor
October 31st, 2012, 11:48 PM
So sorry for your loss :broken:

Son4meplz
November 1st, 2012, 12:08 AM
Don't know what to say....so sorry for your loss....you are in my prayers..hugs.

kpmum
November 1st, 2012, 01:51 AM
I am so deeply sorry for ur loss. May u find comfort in ur family xxx

OneLastDream
November 1st, 2012, 02:00 AM
I am so so sorry for your loss x

Violet_
November 1st, 2012, 03:15 AM
So very sorry for your losses! Can the medical experts work out why you have lost these babies? Maybe there is a reason as you have lost two now? Hope they can determine the cause. So very sorry.

Lassie1982
November 1st, 2012, 03:21 AM
Oh my goodness I am so sorry :(
I can't even imagine the pain, thinking of you and sending you every strength xo

Mum23boys
November 1st, 2012, 05:13 AM
How awful for you am so so sorry

Pearl327
November 1st, 2012, 09:00 AM
So sorry for your loss.

Tiffani3
November 1st, 2012, 09:12 AM
Big hugs to you I'm so sorry xx

myGirl
November 1st, 2012, 10:09 AM
Oh this is devastating. I'm so sorry you have lost your precious son. I hope you have a lot of family and friends that can gather round you for support. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

nuthinbutpink
November 1st, 2012, 10:22 AM
I'm so sorry. I hope they do a lot of testing to figure out what's going on.

dreamingpink77
November 1st, 2012, 10:31 AM
I went to the doctor to have my anatomy scan, at 21 weeks yesterday, and my little boy passed away. Deep down I had this terrible feeling something was wrong, and I kept having nightmares I was going to lose him, but I didn't think it would actually happen. This hurts so bad :(

Oh my god, this is so sad news :( So sorry for your loss hun, I can't even imagine how you must feel. Especially since this is your second loss. Hope you have someone very close to you to support you and your family during this difficult time. You'll be in my prayers tonight :( Hope you will find peace in your heart soon.

Mrs_P
November 1st, 2012, 10:37 AM
oh no what sad sad news, my heart goes out to you and your family :hugs:

Zivic-Bubac
November 1st, 2012, 05:48 PM
Big hugs to you mama!!!! I'm so so sorry!Try to be strong, I hope doctors will give you some answers. If you need a shoulder to cry, I'm here! :heart:

monstermash
November 1st, 2012, 09:46 PM
Thank you all so much

vickyaust
November 1st, 2012, 09:59 PM
So so sorry for your loss. Its heartbreaking :-(

HouseOfTurtles
November 1st, 2012, 10:15 PM
So very sorry for the loss of your little boy.

Dana-Alicia
November 3rd, 2012, 03:20 PM
Oh hun, I'm so so sorry for your loss! How can this happen once, let alone twice :sad: It would be my worst nightmare, after losing my daughter. For this to happen again :( When will the birth be? I hope the birth will be a good experience (I know it sounds weird, but it's the last thing you can do for him) and you will have some time with your precious son to say goodbye. It's so hard to go through this... Will be thinking of you and your family in this difficult time.

monstermash
November 4th, 2012, 07:51 PM
We had him Halloween morning

Typical_Jules
November 4th, 2012, 09:33 PM
It's very hard to know what to say :( I'm very sorry x

PrinceOfTides
November 6th, 2012, 02:06 AM
So very sorry for your loss of your precious boy. Were you able to hold and love him while you said your goodbyes?

monstermash
November 6th, 2012, 01:26 PM
[QUOTE=PrinceOfTides;286407]So very sorry for your loss of your precious boy. Were you able to hold and love him while you said your goodbyes?[/QU
Yes we held him, and got to be with him for a while.

The Anchor
November 6th, 2012, 01:40 PM
I am so sorry, what awful news. I hope you are able to find peace somehow...

Mom2rskje
November 14th, 2012, 03:03 AM
So sorry for your losses

Jadis
November 14th, 2012, 08:32 PM
I can't even imagine. I'm so very sorry, my heart breaks for you.

mrs_danielle_riley
November 27th, 2012, 08:52 AM
So sorry, I can't even begin to imagine, and no one should have to go through what you have been through. Prayers for you and your family.

LacePrincess
November 27th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Omg I can't imagine. :( I'm so, so sorry. I hope they can figure out why this is happening to you, no one should have to go through something like this especially more than once.