PDA

View Full Version : Pearls Successful Veggie Sway

Pearl327
November 1st, 2012, 04:48 AM
Name : Pearl

Gender result: It's a Boy

Swaying attempt - Natural, Sperm sorting, High Tech...? Natural with plan from Atomic

Baking soda douche? no
Baking soda finger? no
Pre-seed? Yes except for the am attempt on O day
Egg whites? no
Big O? yes before DH

Minerals DW & DH
I didn’t track minerals but I know I was getting plenty of everything, including taking the occasional Cal/Mag supplement and I was adding salt to my food and cooking which is something I never did with DD

Dietary Changes?
Followed the HE diet, veggie style. Breakfast was either one of my protein bars with juice, Porridge oats with whole milk and peanut butter or eggs with cheese on wholemeal toast at weekends. Lunch was dinner leftovers or egg and cheese salad or a lentil soup with an egg mayo sandwich. Dinner would consist of the meals I have posted in the dream member TTC boy section and I also had frozen cheese pizza once a week. I ate 3-4 snacks every day which would be nuts, Dr Karg crackers, ryebread with cottage cheese, yogurts with fruit, hot cocoa made with whole milk, muesli with milk or yogurt, hummus or bean dip with wholewheat & seed pitas and veg sticks, Avocado mashed with tomato & cheese on oatcakes.
I have been on the diet since the end of June and I gained 8 lb in total

Drinks? Coconut water everyday AF-O and 2 cups of Green tea. I also kept my 1 cup of regular black tea with milk. I was also drinking Grapefruit Juice which I found helped with my EWCM. I could not stomach the V8 or other drinks.

Exercise?
A year ago this October I took up lifting kettlebells and since then my body has changed dramatically. Before starting the diet I was starting to get very defined ab muscles (I had been losing weight v. slowly too) and there was no flab on my arms all muscle. (This is now covered a bit with my excess weight, but I can start to dig it out again after July). I was going to a kettlebell class once per week (except in October when I was sick) and lifting at home twice per week. I also swim once a week in a group so that was good for competition and I like walking and hiking which I do regular. I also climbed a mountain in August which should also have helped the testosterone along.

Supplements

Evening Primrose Oil (EPO)? YES AF-O
Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets? Guafanesin once a day 6 days prior to O
Alka Seltzer Gold? No
Green Tea? Yes 2-3 cups AF-O
Fertile-CM? No But I used Pregnacare Conception
False Unicorn? No
Vitamin E? In prenatal
Fish Oil? Yes
Folic Acid? Yes 2000mg
Flaxseed Oil? No
Potassium pills? No
L-Arginine? In Prenatal
Tribulus terrestris? No
Vitamin B12? In Prenatal
Zinc? In Prenatal
Royal Jelly? No
Others? Co-Q10,Vit D-3, Wheatgrass

DH supps? Pregnacare Conception for Men and Omega 3 fish oils

Timing
Length of DH abstinence? We were DTD every 2 to 3 days
BD on O? Yes Twice 15hrs apart
How close to O?, I got a +OPK at 7 am in the morning just after DTD and we did it again about 10pm that night. I had no EWCM the next day so I assume I O’ed at some stage during the night
BD how often? O-3, O-2 ,O day Twice
Charting O with Temp? No
Charting O with OPK? Yes
Fertility monitor used? No
suspected O date? October 15, 2012

O in what moon phase? No Idea

How many kids do you have? 1

What gender? Girl

Number of months TTC? 3

Your Age? 30

BD position? Deep Missionary with pillow under hips and legs on DH shoulder

EWCM present - how much? Not as much as other months but there seemed to be plenty there when we DTD on O am. I also used preseed for all the other attempts, Just too lazy to get out of bed that morning to use it
DH type of undies? boxers

Did you use instead cups - how long? No

DH use cold bath/shower or ice? No
OWT - anything under bed? No
Comments? I think the only thing that will have gone against me with this sway is the fact that both myself and DH had head colds and were feeling bad. That is why O-1 was missed in the attempts. But apart from the cold my diet and body shape are totally different from when DD was conceived

I will be very happy with whoever has decided to join our family, but a boy would be the icing on the cake.

4Giffins
November 1st, 2012, 02:46 PM
Sounds great Pearl!! :fx: for you!! Will you be finding out what you are having? Cant wait to hear!

dloui128
November 1st, 2012, 03:45 PM
Sounds like a great sway Pearl :)

Cinss
November 1st, 2012, 05:03 PM
Looks pretty perfect to me, best of luck :)

atomic sagebrush
November 4th, 2012, 02:14 PM
This is FANTASTIC!! Huge congrats and sending you more blue dust than you will know what to do with!

prayforaboy
November 29th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Pearl - your sway seems to be really strong. good job. Good luck.... :DS::DS:

Pearl327
February 20th, 2013, 07:53 AM
I am just out of my 20 week scan and I cannot believe that I heard boy. I am so excited and want to say a huge thank you to Atomic and all the ladies on this site for all your help, advice and support

prayforaboy
February 20th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Many many congratulation Pearl... I m soooo happy for you. I m indulging in Sunday ice cream boat today!!!

prayforaboy
February 20th, 2013, 08:18 AM
I checked for update from you at 3 am ( I m totally crazy) n then now 7 am and your news made my day!

BZ88
February 20th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Congrats. I was so happy to see a vegetarian successfully sway boy. So you did full fat cheeses and eggs. What about fish?

Pearl327
February 20th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Thanks guys.
Prayforaboy I really hope you hear the same in a few weeks time.

BZ88 I was eating full fat dairy & cheese but no fish. Although I was taking fish oils for my sway.

dloui128
February 20th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Congrats pearl I'm so happy for you!

The Anchor
February 20th, 2013, 11:23 AM
OMG CONGRATS Pearl!

atomic sagebrush
February 20th, 2013, 11:34 AM
I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!!!!

lilgift
February 20th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Hi Pearl, Congratulations on your successful boy sway. I, too am vegetarian and I am eating more potato's, tomato's, cucumber. However, I have cut all dairy out completely like milk, cheese and yogurt as I have learn't that these sway girl? I noticed that in your diet you consumed these foods? Please advise? Thank you. lilgift x

parrot
February 20th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Congratulation!

NearlyDone
February 20th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Yay congratulations on your :babym:

Pearl327
February 20th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Hi Pearl, Congratulations on your successful boy sway. I, too am vegetarian and I am eating more potato's, tomato's, cucumber. However, I have cut all dairy out completely like milk, cheese and yogurt as I have learn't that these sway girl? I noticed that in your diet you consumed these foods? Please advise? Thank you. lilgift x

Hi Lilgift, thanks for the congratulations, I followed the HE diet as Atomic recommends on here. I got a custom sway plan from Atomic too. When I first started looking into swaying and found Ingender I really believed that I would never get a son with the recommendations on there.
On the HE diet there are no boy/girl foods it is more overall high nutrients & high protein that sway boy. I made sure that I got 70-100g of protein every day (my previous diet was about 30g protein) and I found the full fat dairy invaluable to me for getting the protein up to that level

Cinss
February 20th, 2013, 07:06 PM
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1537/1537931kqky7a0imx.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

lilgift
February 20th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Pearl, Thank you for your reply. I am mostly on in gender and I have consumed most of my information from that website and only recently I started to look at other websites. On IG, it states that a high protein diet sways girl, I am so confused as there is so much conflicting information. I don't know what to do? Please help? Thank you. lilgift x

atomic sagebrush
February 20th, 2013, 07:47 PM

Hi and welcome lilgift - I'll just butt in real quick to post this link for you http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/7507-ig-vs-gd-swaying-whats-difference-who-atomic-sagebrush-anyway.html

Not everyone agrees that dairy sways pink and we've been getting good results with blue swayers including full fat dairy and pink swayers limiting dairy.

I got my 4th son doing the IG girl supps and a modified IG low sodium diet and then got my DD with both my husband and I eating the lowest calcium intake of our lives.

atomic sagebrush
February 20th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Pearl, Thank you for your reply. I am mostly on in gender and I have consumed most of my information from that website and only recently I started to look at other websites. On IG, it states that a high protein diet sways girl, I am so confused as there is so much conflicting information. I don't know what to do? Please help? Thank you. lilgift x

If you eat protein and carbs together, it will help keep your blood sugar levels up (sways blue) and will help raise your testosterone levels (also sways blue.)

hopingforsaskia
February 20th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Huge congrats honey!!! Well done!! :)

dloui128
February 20th, 2013, 09:30 PM

I consumed lots of protein, every meal and every snack and was drinking protein shakes after the gym and I had a boy. When I had both of my girls I hardly ate protein at all

afy
February 20th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Omg pearl congratulations! So delighted to hear this even though I'm not on a veg sway but I was very keen with following up with your sway! X

Princess of Pink
February 20th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Massive congrats hon!!

Huds
February 21st, 2013, 04:37 AM
I am just out of my 20 week scan and I cannot believe that I heard boy. I am so excited and want to say a huge thank you to Atomic and all the ladies on this site for all your help, advice and support

Awwww that's excellent pearl so happy for u. Bet it felt like a dream when she said boy. So glad Vegas can sway

lilgift
February 21st, 2013, 06:27 PM
Thank you Atomic. Even just going by the Alkaline diet, milk and meat makes you acidic so that would made make you CM acidic wouldn't it? Do you think if I ate lots of potato's, tomato's, cucumber's bananas and green plant based protein, lemons I could sway boy? Do you think if I pick out the highest valued foods in the alkaline diet, potassium diet and testerone diet I could sway boy? Thank you, lilgift x

Adia
February 24th, 2013, 02:10 PM
So happy for you pearl!! What a wonderful outcome!!

LolaInLove
February 24th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Hey Pearl! I am so happy to hear that you are having a boy! I love seeing a successful veggie sway!