PDA

View Full Version : Hi new and could do with some advice

twosweetlads
February 28th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Hi everyone and Atomic,
Im so glad I found you. I remember you when you were on in-gender as Kristen. You gave me lots of good advice and were always helpful and answered any questions so thankyou!
I always remembered the diet advice you gave and really liked it and felt it made good sense to me.
I had to take a break from in-gender as I have endometriosis and it all got out of control I really thought (still don't)I wouldn't conceive any baby let alone a girl. I don't think the diet helped at all in making my symptoms bad.

I am still hoping to sway pink but will have to do what I can as unfortunately all the things to sway pink are detrimental to my health and pain levels.

The questions I have are;
Do you think if I have to follow a dairy free,red meat free, sugar free, caffeine free, wheat free diet I can still sway? ( this helps my symptoms)

I want to be able to take my vitamins still will this be bad?

I need to eat fruit and veg is this ok?

I am willing to use a bit of acigel but need to get pregnant fast.

I conceived my two boys with frequent bd through ov would this be terrible now? even if I used aci gel and replens?

Im not sure if I will get pregnant with a cut off

I would really appreciate some advice I am on zoladex at the moment which cuts all eostrogen to put you in a menapause I imagine that this would be good once my periods come back as eotrogen is bad for pink. So think getting pregnant quickly would be good?

Im so lucky to have my boys and I would be really lucky to get pregant at all but feel if I don't try to sway i will never know.

Im sorry for the long post.

I wish all of you luck x

atomic sagebrush
February 28th, 2011, 03:59 PM
My husband is just about to get up so I will answer in more detail later, but the answer to many of your questions is YES!! In fact, there is some good evidence to support that your special diet will actually HELP you conceive a baby girl. Millions of people around the world conceive girls without ever eating dairy products.

I have a friend with endo who conceived a girl after three boys and another with two girls.

Bear with me for a couple hours and I will be back to answer you in depth when my husband has left for work.

twosweetlads
February 28th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Hi,
Thankyou so much for your quick reply, Im so exited with this advice already. I have been feeling like there is no hope for me to sway. I can't wait to hear what else you have to tell me! Im in the Uk so will reply in the morning. Thankyou I really appreciate all the effort and time you put in. It must be hard with your family. x

atomic sagebrush
February 28th, 2011, 05:52 PM
I've just been reading a book about women's health that discussed endometriosis at length and it implicated dairy very strongly as a trigger for endometriosis.

1) Dairy free, meat free, sugar free, caffeine free, wheat free diet based mostly around fruit and veg (and rice if you can have it) I think is a GREAT swaying diet. There are a lot of reasons for this which I've outlined in various posts but I just want to assure you that I personally feel it is a BETTER sway than the IG-style diet. Please read http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?609-the-calcium-conundrum-CONTROVERSIAL for more info.

2)Although generally I believe that less nutrients is a better sway for pink, if you are eating less protein, less calories, less fat, I think you can get away with vitamins. I would try to cut back on any unnecessary vitamins (if you get pg quickly, you will only be off of them for a short time) but I also was unwilling to give up vitamins for my sway - of course my sway didn't exactly go according to plan but I do understand your thinking on that.

3)Frequent BD through O is ok by me as long as you are taking antihistamines to cut down on CM and doing other things that will lower sperm count. I am not a huge fan of timing, although I will help people use it I don't think it's proven scientifically and I think your getting pg quickly is best.

4)I agree totally about the zoladex. Will you also be given Clomid? You might want to ask your doctor to see if he/she advises Clomid to get you ovulating again quickly (Clomid sways pink)

twosweetlads
March 1st, 2011, 04:07 AM
Hi, Thankyou so much for all that info. I REALLy appreciate your efforts. Im so happy that I can sway and think i will bd through and use replens and aci gel. Also sudofed.

Im not planned to take clomid as they like your periods to come back naturally so unless they don't come back for ages then i don't think they will do anything.

Of course the problem is that i don't know when i will be TTC. I will be doing the diet (have been for some time) above and i have lost weight there are things i can do such as cutting out breakfast stopping snacks etc. eating less fruit. Is it better to wait and try to do all the blood sugar things just before TTC Like after my first period or should I be trying to lose weight now?

I have lost five pounds recently and am happy to continue or should i wait until TTC for a better sway? (I am nine and a half stone and five foot six so medium build).

Thankyou very much

x

atomic sagebrush
March 1st, 2011, 01:03 PM
I would not worry one bit about blood sugar if all you're eating is fruits and vegetables. I would probably just skip breakfast and leave it at that. Your diet already sounds EXCELLENT for pink and I think the more you mess around with worrying over it, you actually run the risk of getting so stressed that you raise your testosterone levels.

If you are losing weight now and are succeeding at it, I would keep it up. We honestly don't know which is better and I really shot myself in the foot trying to gain back some weight to relose it (had an oops the month I was gaining weight back and conceived boy #4!!) Losing weight is hard enough without trying to time it exactly (plus raises stress and testosterone levels) so just carry on what you're doing.

I ~personally~ like antihistamines like Zyrtec/Benadryl better than Sudafed. Sudafed has some wicked side effects and the antihistamines work very well anyway.

twosweetlads
March 1st, 2011, 05:05 PM
Hi Thanks for the reply,
I will deffo skip breakfast before my attempt ( I don't think I could handle that yet!) I do eat other things beside fruit and veg I do eat fish a couple of times a week and chicken1-2 times a week. also rice and sometimes potatoes. Sometimes I have an oat and raisin bar but it is for babies so no salt or sugar. I have some dark choc that is dairy and sugar free chocolate (but I think this is a no no?) so will cut that out nearer the time.
I have houmous on rice cakes with salad for lunch as well. Sometimes when i make a casserole I put some beans in.
Am I ok with these things or is there some things i should avoid here?

Thanks again I'm really grateful you are helping me so much i have worried so much over my diet and making myself sick again. I am just so relieved to be able to eat the fruit and veg!

x

atomic sagebrush
March 1st, 2011, 07:05 PM
Small amounts of protein are fine. I wouldn't eat much more than that though and I wouldn't eat much chicken/fish. Watch the sodium content in the hummus and when you eat beans, if you eat them canned, rinse them before putting them into the casserole because that will cut down the sodium quite a lot.

Potatoes are a no-no on the TTC girl diet, I don't know how much it really matters but I would stick with rice.

twosweetlads
March 2nd, 2011, 03:55 AM
Hi Atomic,
Thanks so much for your help it is great and I will do what you say.
I appreciate it x

atomic sagebrush
March 2nd, 2011, 12:15 PM
Good luck to you!!