PDA

View Full Version : Everything SUCKS.

aroundtheworld
November 1st, 2012, 04:29 PM
Does anyone else feel AWFUL? If I'm not feeling nauseated, I'm completely irritable, have absolutely zero energy and motivation, could sleep most of the day, and just have an overwhelming sense of yuckiness. This is not fun at all. I pretty much live to eat and sleep and when you've got 4 children, it's a problem. :worry: Oh and did I mention I've already gained 10 lbs? No, I'm not kidding!

This sucks.

Cinss
November 1st, 2012, 04:33 PM
OH sweetie sorry you are feeling yucky right now, i was too from about 5 weeks to 9 weeks, and i know the extreem fatigue is so bad, my house didnt get cleaned for weeks and i was sleeping so much i didnt think it was going to get any better, but like magic around 11 weeks i started to feel normal again, hang in there it is hard work to make a baby grow, and it will pass eventually, dont feel bad if you need rest and help with daily chores.

BabyGirl4Me
November 1st, 2012, 04:34 PM
*hugs* Sorry you're feeling so terrible right now. You're still in your first trimester? That was really hard for me. Things may get better in a few more weeks. Hang in there. <3

Mrs_P
November 1st, 2012, 04:35 PM
oh no sorry your feeling so horrible :sad: hopefully your little one will make it all worth while.

How were your previous pregnancies? mine seem to have gotten worse with every pregnancy - this time though nothing yet, feeling a bit tired but thats about it

aroundtheworld
November 2nd, 2012, 01:50 PM
I've felt this way with my last three pregnancies until about 9ish weeks. I feel slightly better today, thank God. I really do despise the majority of the first tri- it's hard! Plus we just moved 3.5 hours north over last weekend and everything in this new house is an insane wreck. Feeling like poo means I am not able to do much around here for the time being. Ah, it'll work out. I just needed to vent a little. Thanks girls.

KidAtHeart
November 2nd, 2012, 02:37 PM
Yes! I feel like crap too! So tired all the time, every smell making me sick, feeling nauseated all the time! I'm with you! It was the same with the other three pregnancies, so I'm sure it will pass... but so hard at the moment!! Hang in there!

aroundtheworld
November 2nd, 2012, 11:55 PM
I'm sorry you're in my boat, Kid! We'll just have to hang in there together. ;)

3boys
November 4th, 2012, 09:35 AM
I too feel bad this pregnancy. I can't wait for 12 weeks. For me so far this pregnancy has been the hardest.

sweetpea
November 4th, 2012, 10:21 AM
I know what you mean, I'm feeling really, really crummy this time around too. I'm feeling all the same things you are, and I wish I could just lay down and sleep for the next couple of weeks straight and wake up feeling better. Hang in there, at least we know it *does* get a bit better eventually. (((hugs)))

dreamingpink77
November 8th, 2012, 06:06 AM
Does anyone else feel AWFUL? If I'm not feeling nauseated, I'm completely irritable, have absolutely zero energy and motivation, could sleep most of the day, and just have an overwhelming sense of yuckiness. This is not fun at all. I pretty much live to eat and sleep and when you've got 4 children, it's a problem. :worry: Oh and did I mention I've already gained 10 lbs? No, I'm not kidding!

This sucks.

I was just coming to start a new thread and name it COMPLAINING ALL THE TIME! and then I found this. I could have written all your words hun. I just feel aweful :( I'm being sad several times during the day and I just wish I could sleep and wake up in 9 months time holding my baby in my arms.

Most of you girls are so brave, you have 4 or 5 children, this is only my second one and I really couldn't handle another pregnancy. And I should consider myself very lucky cause even though I'm nauseous, at least I don't throw up and have to run to the bathroom everytime. But this feeling of being sick somehow or other all the time is making me feel miserable. It's either the nausea, or the constipation, or indigestion, or bloating or gas or being overly sleepy and exhausted...there's always something which makes me feel sick. I can hardly do house chores cause I get tired and start walking like an old lady....it really sucks!

When are we going to start feeling better girls? Sometimes I feel I forget I have a little one in there cause feeling pregnant right now for me just means feeling sick. Can't wait till the time we start feeling our baby kick, at least i'll start thinking this pregnancy has also something positive to it.

3boys
November 8th, 2012, 07:50 AM
I had to visit the health visitor today for DS3 2 year check up. He threw a massive tantrum whilst there and refused to be weighed, it was such a struggle and I was getting so stressed out that I started feeling sick (doesn't take much) so I then had to run to the toilet leaving a screaming child with the poor woman. When she at last got to weigh him I then got told off because he is over weight (only slightly, he weighed 15.20 kg). It was such a nightmare trip. When I got home I just sat down and cried for half an hour.

I am feeling so sorry for myself, I am sick of being sick and I'm convinced I'm carrying another boy. It's really getting to me.

I too can't wait to start experiencing some of the nice parts of pregnancy (kicks and dopplers) as apposed to all the worst parts. :(

dreamingpink77
November 8th, 2012, 11:23 AM
I had to visit the health visitor today for DS3 2 year check up. He threw a massive tantrum whilst there and refused to be weighed, it was such a struggle and I was getting so stressed out that I started feeling sick (doesn't take much) so I then had to run to the toilet leaving a screaming child with the poor woman. When she at last got to weigh him I then got told off because he is over weight (only slightly, he weighed 15.20 kg). It was such a nightmare trip. When I got home I just sat down and cried for half an hour.

I am feeling so sorry for myself, I am sick of being sick and I'm convinced I'm carrying another boy. It's really getting to me.

I too can't wait to start experiencing some of the nice parts of pregnancy (kicks and dopplers) as apposed to all the worst parts. :(

So sorry about this 3boys, seems you had a rough day :( Hope we will be feeling much better soon and at least we get our desired genders. I'm so much losing hope, have you seen the Due March/April/May 2013 thread girls? They are all getting boys and they swayed girls, most of them at least :( I'm so sorry their dreams are not coming true and also less hopeful that I'll ever get my DD. Guess this has always been a dream and will remain a dream for me :(

Jadis
November 8th, 2012, 01:15 PM
I'm glad I found this thread! I'm feeling absolutely miserable. I'm nauseous at all times, I've even been woken in the middle of the night because of the nausea. I run to bathroom but never actually throw up. Plus, I'm exhausted, irritable, weepy and constipated. I can't believe I signed up to do this again, this pregnancy is every bit as terrible as my last one. I'm 7 weeks along and 12 weeks seems so very far away :( I'm just not coping well. My house and my job are both falling apart.

3boys
November 8th, 2012, 02:03 PM
So sorry about this 3boys, seems you had a rough day :( Hope we will be feeling much better soon and at least we get our desired genders. I'm so much losing hope, have you seen the Due March/April/May 2013 thread girls? They are all getting boys and they swayed girls, most of them at least :( I'm so sorry their dreams are not coming true and also less hopeful that I'll ever get my DD. Guess this has always been a dream and will remain a dream for me :(

I have been following this thread and feel so sorry for all the girls getting sway opposites. It really does just confirm in my mind that this is another boy for us. I can't believe I'm already getting disheartened but it just seems like having a daughter which so many people take for granted is just not a possibility for us. I wish I could be optimistic but I tried that with DS3 and it made things 100 times worse. Best to prepare for the worse I say :(

3boys
November 8th, 2012, 02:06 PM
I'm glad I found this thread! I'm feeling absolutely miserable. I'm nauseous at all times, I've even been woken in the middle of the night because of the nausea. I run to bathroom but never actually throw up. Plus, I'm exhausted, irritable, weepy and constipated. I can't believe I signed up to do this again, this pregnancy is every bit as terrible as my last one. I'm 7 weeks along and 12 weeks seems so very far away :( I'm just not coping well. My house and my job are both falling apart.

:( sorry you are having a hard time too Jadis. Let's hope we all feel better soon!

Jadis
November 8th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Aww Thanks 3boys, I hope we're all feeling better soon. Like you, I feel certain that I'm suffering like this for another boy. Maybe it's mothers intuition, maybe I'm just trying to prepare myself.

NearlyDone
November 8th, 2012, 05:30 PM
I started with some nausea which has now disappeared........these 1st weeks drag so much

Jadis
November 8th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Nearly, How far along are you? I'd like to know if there's an end in sight?

cvd
November 8th, 2012, 09:12 PM
I'm sorry to hear everyone's feeling sick! My ms went from all day to just at night then now it's back to all day. I even take 1 diclectin at bedtime as it is interfering with my sleep!!! So hope it gets better for everyone!!

NearlyDone
November 9th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Just 7 weeks i only had the nausea for a couple of days........theres still time tho i doubt im out yet

Jadis
November 10th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Ah, well good luck! Hope you avoid it all together!