PDA

View Full Version : Bless him, lol

TTC5
February 28th, 2011, 07:35 PM
I just KNOW my DH can't wait to try for another.. but he puts on the big macho front :bigsmile:

He is happily taking his supps (although the very first time he was like.. no I don't need to take them now?? And I said yes you do!!!! So he obliged hehe) and is getting right in to the whole diet thing.

He usually takes his lunch to work but our pantry was a little bare :oops: so he took some cash instead and he came home from work last night and said "AND I ordered hot chips with LOTS of salt, aren't you proud Baby?!!!!" With a big grin on his face.

Initially, we spoke about trying end of this year to start of 2012 but I am considering (if my O dates line up.. just for the fun of it, right?!!! with the moon and all that jazz :wink: ) of starting this WINTER IF I can convince him.. which I reckon won't be hard at all! I told him this morning about the whole more boys being conceived in winter and full moons and kind of hinted that winter is only 3ish months away now - today being day 1 of Autumn for us Australians!

Anyway .. back on topic.. so I am showering and I told him could he fry us up some hot chippies - oh I'm glad I bought this a year ago.. just knew it would come in handy one day :rofl: And he looked at me full of excitement and said, "Oh we should have eggs and bacon for dinner with a big glass of juice"

He melts my heart... on the outside he acts all yea yea but he really is excited - and most of all having a little fun with this swaying!!

Sorry to bore you all but just wanted to share lol.. do not have anyone else IRL to talk about all this stuff too :wave:

nuthinbutpink
February 28th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Sounds like you have a keeper there!

atomic sagebrush
March 1st, 2011, 01:22 PM
Swaying CAN be fun if you are both on board with it!! I LOVE it!!

LolaInLove
March 1st, 2011, 01:31 PM
Awww, good hubby! Mine has been having some fun with it, too.....we like to go to the grocery store on the weekends all together and pick out our food, which is some good quality family time for us. TTC5, those three months will go by fast! I've been doing this for 8 now!!! I'd rather wait till winter, too, but I need to just get pg as I'm not getting any younger and do worry about my fertility waning.

TTC5
March 1st, 2011, 06:17 PM
He was so excited this morning as I told him he could get maccas on the way to work and he has given up his COFFEE all together!! I am SO shocked!!! He must be really getting in to this after all :P

LolaInLove
March 2nd, 2011, 09:14 AM
That's awesome, TTC5....all the better sway for you two!

TTC5
March 2nd, 2011, 03:56 PM
Thankyou so much and right back at you!