PDA

View Full Version : Want to sign up for a personalised plan but still BF & no AF yet

NeedGrace
November 2nd, 2012, 12:30 AM
I want to start ttc in the new year or shortly thereafter but still waiting for AF as BF'ing my 14 month old. Can I take Vitex safely to help AF to come back? And how soon should I sign up for the personalised plan ESP as I am unable to track cycles anyway (have some info from ttc 1st 3 times). One other question... I am quite slim. Don't know my BMI but it would be low-dont have much weight to lose. I lose weight quickly & easily anyway & can become sickly looking. It's not as glamorous as it sounds!! Anyway how do others like me go on the LE diet?

atomic sagebrush
November 2nd, 2012, 01:33 PM
I will tweak your plan taking all those things into account and then I work with you in an ongoing fashion regarding your dietary needs. Typically I would have you start off on a higher caloric intake and more carbs to keep weight on and then progress from there, adding/subtracting as we go.

Sunflower3
November 2nd, 2012, 01:45 PM
I bought a plan and I am currently bf'ing. Best thing I ever did. The sooner the better. It's better to plan as dion as you know you want to conceive bc there is a lot of information and the diet took a bit for me to get just right. Atomic is amazing!!! You won't be disappointed.

NeedGrace
November 2nd, 2012, 08:55 PM
Thanks Atomic & Sunflower! That's really reassuring. DH & I have a VERY boy diet/lifestyle so will prob take us a while to adjust. Thinking we'll be ready by March next year but I will get the plan now. I'm decided! Thank you!!

thehappypixi
November 5th, 2012, 02:51 PM
I am the same, still BF my 15month old and waiting for AF. Tried Angus castus to try and get it kick started but nothing.
Is there a report on the success rate of these personalised plans?

atomic sagebrush
November 7th, 2012, 11:15 AM
We don't have enough results yet to say for sure but the overall stats for swayers (I don't tell custom sway people anything different than I tell everyone, they don't get any secret info or anything) is about 2/3 success, 1/3 opposite.

My first custom sway baby was just born this week (successful sway)