PDA

View Full Version : Moms of teens?? Chat here!!

atomic sagebrush
November 2nd, 2012, 11:36 AM
I just noticed this forum, what a great idea!

I have a 20 year old and a 17 year old. (both boys)

BabyCakesTor
November 5th, 2012, 02:39 PM
I have a 12 year old.... Almost 13. He's got his first GF and is kissing her for the first time today....I am so not ready for my Lil boy to grow up!

UPDATE- she broke up with him today and he didn't get to kiss her.

Myloves
November 6th, 2012, 11:59 PM
BabyCakesTor - poor boy! :( But at least he'll still be a little boy for a while longer ;)

BabyCakesTor
November 7th, 2012, 12:22 AM
I know with him, he's gonna get his heart broken a lot. Unfortunately. :broken: but I will always be his Mommy and no girl will change that. :nono:

My DS2 on the other hand.... He's going to be the heart breaker and I'm gonna have to keep his Lil butt in check. :whip:

My DS3 can go either way lol. He is only 19 months but is a total shy flirt. :nails:

And people say boys are easier :rofl::shrug::hair:

Myloves
November 7th, 2012, 07:24 PM
And people say boys are easier

Haha, you crack me up!

I know I'm going to be all sorts of overprotective when my boys start.. dating *eek* luckily my oldest is only 8 - but time does fly :S

BabyCakesTor
November 7th, 2012, 07:38 PM
DS2 is 9 and always comes home talking about some girl... A different girl every week. He's my trouble maker lol

Brandles
November 30th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Hi ladies, joining in this thread for the first time. I have a 3 boys... 16, 13 and 3!! Of course my 16 yo is girl crazy, but I was shocked yesterday when I heard my 13 to ask if French kissing can really lock braces together. :omg: I'm not ready for that from him.