PDA

View Full Version : A sample of my diet WDYT?

TTC5
March 2nd, 2011, 02:13 AM
Today my diet went like this:

Green tea with breakfast which was just a banana - no time for me to eat and pantry is bare off to get groceries tonight.

Mid morning I had a bowl of rice bubbles with oat milk.

Lunch: Went to maccas with the kids and I had
Large OJ
Large fries with extra salt
Big Mac without cheese - I am dairy intolerant.

Afternoon tea: A large banana

Dinner - 180gm porterhouse beef steak - can't believe I am about to eat this I never eat steak!!
Tomato sauce, lots of salt.
Mash potato (white potato) and steamed carrots.

Before bed - canned peaches in juice. Some reason I can not eat fresh but canned are ok.. go figure?!!

Is this ok or not enough... I am so full as I never eat this much!!! :oops:
Oh and lots of water with lemon juice in it!!

LolaInLove
March 2nd, 2011, 09:32 AM
I think that looks good! I feel the same way....trying to constantly eat meals with protein and carbs and lots of fruits and veggies also is keeping me stuffed to the rafters! I also just figured out that maccas is McDonald's, yeah? I love it!

atomic sagebrush
March 2nd, 2011, 12:14 PM
That is good but I would love to see MORE protein if you can. Some at breakfast FOR SURE.

Keep up the good work! I know it's an awful lot of food but aim for 2500 calories a day. Moderate exercise and lift weights and it will go on mostly in the form of muscle.

TTC5
March 2nd, 2011, 03:52 PM
I had a feeling you would suggest this ;)
I will look in to this today! xx

TTC5
March 2nd, 2011, 03:53 PM
I think that looks good! I feel the same way....trying to constantly eat meals with protein and carbs and lots of fruits and veggies also is keeping me stuffed to the rafters! I also just figured out that maccas is McDonald's, yeah? I love it!

LOL yep we call it Maccas down here hehe