PDA

View Full Version : My first Real attempt tonight.....adivice needed.

mkarntz1980
March 2nd, 2011, 01:51 PM
Okay so I am about 8 days away from my cut-off....maybe 9. We have been DTD but DH hasnt been releasing in me. Tonight he is going to. My ph has been a 4.7 for the past day or so. Should I use some acijel before? Im sure I will need something after, any advice? should I use lime douche or acijel after to bring it down? I know acijel will kill swimmers, but im sure they wont live 8 days anyway lol. Im just trying to think of this as if it were a REAL attempt. Aci-jel works great with me, im just scared w hen time comes im going to use to much after BD and kill all the swimmers. Also I dont know what do do about lube as sylk makes my ph go up high, the ky sensitive makes it go up high to. I would use a little rephresh as lube, but if im right you cant mix acijel and rephresh as it will make ph rise?

atomic sagebrush
March 2nd, 2011, 06:52 PM
I think it's GREAT you're practicing in advance!

I personally would not do anything beforehand if my pH was 4.7 BUT your pH prob. will rise a bit at ovulation.

Look at it as an opportunity to try a couple of things that you might not otherwise. Go ahead and use some RepHresh as a lube with the Acijel and just SEE if it raises your pH. Maybe it won't and then you'll be able to get the best of both worlds.

Try using a fingerful of Acijel after and see what happens.