PDA

View Full Version : Blessed with Four Boys!

ephah
March 2nd, 2011, 11:22 PM
Hi, I'm Sarah and I have four little boys. I am currently pregnant with number 5, who the ultrasound tech has informed me is a girl, although right now I'm having a very hard time believing that it's real and I keep on second guessing everything. I guess I'm not going to completely believe anything until the baby arrives in July! Just wanted to say hi!

ThePack
March 2nd, 2011, 11:59 PM
Congrats! I have 2 daughters and they are a lot of fun!

TTC5
March 3rd, 2011, 12:19 AM
Congratulations!!! =D
Did you gender sway?

ELP
March 3rd, 2011, 04:20 AM
Congrats Sarah! Welcome to the forum :)

puppydogstails
March 3rd, 2011, 05:26 AM
hi sarah! Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! :bigsmile:

Rosa12
March 3rd, 2011, 08:47 AM
Congratulations and welcome!!

LolaInLove
March 3rd, 2011, 08:56 AM
Hi Sarah, CONGRATS and welcome! I saw your u/s pic but can't quite make out the potty bits....if you have another one with the "girl parts" arrow and all, post that one and we will surely confirm that for you! I bet your tech is right, though, especially at 20 weeks. What a blessing for you all!!!

nuthinbutpink
March 3rd, 2011, 09:43 AM
Welcome and congratulations! How exciting!

atomic sagebrush
March 3rd, 2011, 12:47 PM
Hi, welcome, and congrats!!

ephah
March 3rd, 2011, 02:19 PM
Thanks, everyone! To answer TTC5, I have done swaying methods in the past. The time that I was really careful to follow Shettles method I had a miscarriage, so I did smaller things with the next three and they all ended up boys. This one we didn't do a darn thing, and it's funny because I was so convinced that by not doing any swaying at all that my chances of actually getting a girl would be non-existent, but the u/s tech said girl and although I am still in denial that it could be true, she did seem very positive about it!

ephah
March 3rd, 2011, 02:21 PM
I'll try to get an arrow in there- the tech didn't put one in, so when I first saw the shot again after my appointment I had no clue what I was looking at either. It's suppose to be a potty shot and it appears that there's sort of two little round blobs in the middle of the legs, although I am so worried that maybe we're looking at a scrotum and the penis is pointed in a funny direction that it isn't visible or something. I'm just really nervous that the u/s tech was wrong even though she's done all my other scans and has a lot of experience. It just doesn't seem real...

LolaInLove
March 3rd, 2011, 02:43 PM
OK, girl, I checked out the one with the arrow....without it, looks like a cradle shot sort of! But yes, I think that's definitely a little hoo-ha! Congrats!