PDA

View Full Version : Could this be my cervix?

TTC5
March 3rd, 2011, 03:55 AM
Had a good google and I think maybe I found it although not sure as it seemed really to the right??

TMI sorry but using my middle finger, leg on toilet and bearing down I think I found it.. it did feel different to the left side.. it sort of felt firm and then my finger tip kind of went in the middle of it? Very weird? Is this it?? I thought the cervix was like right in the middle???:sigh:

TTC5
March 3rd, 2011, 03:56 AM
Oh and it was very low too? I am CD 8 tonight.

TTC5
March 3rd, 2011, 05:44 AM
Don't worry about me lol I think I found it now! After many attempts and lying in bed was the best position for me lol I found it!
It is quite centre after all lol.. the hole I found before was actually my vaginal wall and then a space and then the edge of my cervix lol iykwim?
Anyway how exciting to have found it, and now I know it is actually really easy lol
It was soo low though did not realise how low they are haha and was really firm and closed.

LolaInLove
March 3rd, 2011, 09:53 AM
Yea, mine is super low and kinda hurts to dtd (TMI here) as it gets banged into a good bit, but when I am ovulating, or about to, I can tell because it is much more comfortable to dtd....I know Atomic wrote something about her DH can tell where she is in her cycle from that, and I think mine is getting pretty keen to that too! But when you near ov, you will feel that it is soft and mushy, and there is indeed a hole in the middle that you can sorta feel. It's way easier for me to tell when it is closed than open, because when it's open, I always think I'm missing it and just feeling something in the vag there, but I am pretty good at pinpointing now. Check yours every day and you will get better at telling what's going on!

atomic sagebrush
March 3rd, 2011, 11:38 AM
Great job!!!

Your cervix can be in all sorts of various places depending on your anatomy. If you have a tipped/tilted uterus, it can pull the cervix in any direction (this does not matter for swaying!!)

TTC5
March 3rd, 2011, 05:16 PM
I think mine is tilted as Im sure a midwife told me once come to think of it!!

Emery
March 30th, 2011, 01:58 PM
I have never been able to find my cervix with my fingers. ever! :(

TulleExplosion
March 30th, 2011, 02:16 PM
I have a tilted uterus! Glad to hear it doesnt affect swaying. I have never been able to find it, but it does make BD uncomfortable at times because of the tilt.