PDA

View Full Version : fish oils and flaxseed oil?

twosweetlads
March 3rd, 2011, 06:54 AM
I know its not strictly allowed but would it be really bad to continue? I think it makes more EWCM but if I take zertec would it be ok? I have endo so that's why?

Also Atomic we had a thread about my diet are chopped tinned tomatoes really bad? Its hard to make veg based meals with rice and no dairy without them as it makes it into a sauce!

Sorry for all the questions I know all things are cheating but Im trying to work round them

Thanks for the help x

atomic sagebrush
March 3rd, 2011, 12:43 PM
Welllllll...they're not great but if you are already taking them and already used to them, it will sway less for you than for someone who just started taking them. Def. take the Zyrtec to counteract it and be losing weight if it is at all possible.

Chopped tomatoes are not allowed on the traditional diet as I'm sure you know. They are very nutritious, but there ARE no magic foods. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?466-The-myth-of-the-magic-foods&highlight=myth+magic+foods

I can guarantee that many women in Italy and elsewhere have conceived baby girls eating vast amounts of tomatoes. Watch the salt though!!

Cheating is allowed on this site. As long as you're moving in the direction of LESS rather than more (and vice versa for boys). Less protein, less calories, less nutrients, less sodium - then it is OK to keep eating tomatoes if that is a crucial part of your diet esp. if you are on a certain diet for health reasons.

twosweetlads
March 3rd, 2011, 02:02 PM
Thanks Atomic,
I will take it on board and try my best. Thanks again I appreciate it.

I definitely see this diet in my friends who have girls. They all seem to eat healthy, low calorie, no snacking (or hardly any), some miss breakfast, no red meat. My recent friend to get pregnant who it seems is having a girl has terrible IBS and she is on no wheat, dairy, no tomatoes, no fat as they all upset her. She is fussy as well.

I am hoping that this will work for me!

Are you going to sway again? Or are you just kind enough to be passing on all your knowledge?

thanks for the advice x

atomic sagebrush
March 4th, 2011, 11:08 AM
I hope it will work for you too!

DH is not on board for another baby and I am out of time unfortunately. If I do sway I will sway for a 5th boy, thankfully I have made peace with GD and would be thrilled with either gender.

I have had a lot of fun learning all this and it's great fun to me to pass along a bit of info here and there. Wishing you the very best!

twosweetlads
March 5th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Well you never know your Dh might change his mind! if you do end up swaying for a boy at least you will be able to eat lots of yummy food and not feel guilty!

Four boys must be hard work but loads of fun. It will be amazing when one day they will be big strapping men and put their arm around you and take their little mummy out for dinner and drinks! (thats what im looking forward too!) Also you will all have so much fun at Christmas with a big family.

Its great that you are hear to help all of us and support us in our personal choices about swaying we really appreciate it x

atomic sagebrush
March 5th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Thank you!

I actually have a very odd family because I had two boys and then when they were nearly grown, I got "baby fever" again and we had two more boys after a 13 year age gap! I am actually blessed because my older boys really are amazing and so helpful, I am spoiled.

I know a lot of women worry that they will not be close to adult sons and I am here to say, that's not true!

Wishing everyone the best as always. ♥