PDA

View Full Version : have a question about the Custom Sway Plans? Ask here!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

atomic sagebrush
November 3rd, 2012, 09:41 AM
If you're wondering about any aspect of the Custom Plans, please feel free to ask!!!

afy
November 3rd, 2012, 01:56 PM
hey atomic.. i understand you probably have 101 things to do right now, wanted to ask how long my plan would take.. im just raring to start lol i also wanted to ask will you tell us which supps are advisable im aware fish oil supps and primrose are a big hit.. x

atomic sagebrush
November 3rd, 2012, 03:14 PM
Yes, I'm nearly done with yours afy - just doublechecking some stuff and will send to be posted within the next 1/2 hour or so.

supps are included both EPO and fish oil for you!!!

mama3
February 9th, 2013, 01:05 AM
Hey Atomic,
Thinking of trying in May. 3 boys, my last chance at a girl. Can you include biorythems and moon in a plan? Also custom towards/against things that didn't work in my previous sway? Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2013, 11:46 AM
I don't include the moon and biorhythms in the plan but there are people in the forums who can help you do that.

I absolutely can customize your plan to include anything you think didn't work for you before, and I will also help you figure out if the things you think didn't work for you were really swaying the opposite direction or if you just had bad luck.

People think they need to do the opposite of what they did in their failed sways, but even perfect sways can fail just from bad luck and you might have better luck the second go-round.

inshaallahxx
February 12th, 2013, 11:35 AM
I decided I want to purchase the Sway plan mainly because I'm a person that is highly stressed and stresses easily. I feel it would be best to buy the plan, it would take lot of my shoulders. I already have anxiety every day and I haven't even started.

I know that your supposed buy it 6 months ahead of time but we moved up our ttc date from October to this July. I will be fasting all that month so I think it would be a great month to ttc a girl.
My question is: Is it too late since I it's now barely 5 months away?

I want to have the best results possible.

I must say I'm a kitchen sink swayer. I'm desperate to have a girl join our family. I've wanted a girl since my first. Yes I know swaying is not 100% and I know I will love my baby no matter the gender. BUT I REALLY WANT TO UP MY CHANCES I was even considering clomid but since I don't need it I really want to try naturally.
I trolled IG and was convinced about the calcium since I'm ANTIMILK since I was little haha (just not my taste preference) The only dairy product I eat is cheese. No yogurt, no milk. Love salt and bananas. But since I came here I've become overwhelmed with information.

atomic sagebrush
February 12th, 2013, 11:45 AM
First of all I'm really sorry because my MIL had emergency surgery this last week and I have had hardly any time to do questions - I keep seeing your questions coming in and have not had a chance to answer them! :(

Whatever is swaying, it's probably not the calcium because there are tons of us who had tons of calcium with our boys! I got my girl with barely any calcium (and a lot of salt too) after eating dairy all the time with my boys, and even a failed IG sway where I was taking tons of calcium and limiting salt.

5 months is PLENTY of time to do a sway plan! We have people who buy them even 2 weeks before TTC.

inshaallahxx
February 12th, 2013, 11:54 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your MIL. I hope she is doing better. I will pray for her health.

Thank you. I will be probably purchasing it today or tomorrow. I look forward to the private forum.

S4724
February 16th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Hi Atomic, I paid for my personalised plan today, was wondering if I need to give any information before I get my plan? Also, wanted to know how long will it take for me to get my plan?

Thanks.

atomic sagebrush
February 16th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Hi Atomic, I paid for my personalised plan today, was wondering if I need to give any information before I get my plan? Also, wanted to know how long will it take for me to get my plan?

Thanks.

thank you! Once your payment goes through, you will be able to access a couple of questionnaires, and if you fill them out, then I'll have the info I need to be able to design a personalized plan for you. It takes me 7-10 days to do the plan (almost always 7)

S4724
February 17th, 2013, 07:58 AM
Thanks. I have filled the form :)

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2013, 09:12 AM
i got it ! thank you!

purplemonkey
June 3rd, 2013, 02:47 PM
Hi I am new and was wondering if you have an age cut-off for ladies purchasing your swaying plans. I am over 40 and would like to have another dd, I have 3 boys and 1 dd.

atomic sagebrush
June 4th, 2013, 09:38 AM
No, not at all! I have done several plans for ladies over 40 and I actually consider that something of a speciality of mine. I have a different set of guidelines for older moms than I do for the spring chickens! ;)

I concieved my DD at 41.

grettasurfergirl
June 12th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Hi Atomic,

I'm wondering if you can help me come up with a plan if I am still breastfeeding? Does this help sway pink or blue (trying for pink)? Hoping to start TTC fairly soon.

Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
June 13th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Yes I have done dozens of plans for breastfeeders. I do think it sways somewhat pink but is in no way a guarantee. :) Now is a good time to get a plan because I only have two that are nearly done and then nothing after that so I could have it done very quickly for you.

grettasurfergirl
June 14th, 2013, 04:20 PM
great thanks! have signed up so am happy you will have some time to get to it quickly :)

atomic sagebrush
June 15th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Hi gretta, I got your questionnaire and will get right to work on it!

Mrsandmama
July 15th, 2013, 10:07 AM
I would love to purchase to custom plan but am not planning on TTC until May of next year. Would it be too soon now to purchase the plan or should I wait until next year? I like to plan ahead when I can!

atomic sagebrush
July 15th, 2013, 10:33 AM
It's totally up to you when to purchase your plan. Some people find it gives them peace of mind to have a plan in place and all their q's answered far in advance of swaying, and there may be some advantage to this in terms of testosterone levels as well - if you are the type of person who tends to get a bit obsessed when you begin projects, it may allow that to run its course and then when the time comes to actually enact your plan, you may be able to jsut relax and go with the flow a bit more easily.

The custom forum runs for 6 months after you buy the plan (coaching and questions answered first) and you can renew it indefinitely for $25 for each additional 6 months.

Petal
July 15th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Atomic, how much are your plans please? x

atomic sagebrush
July 15th, 2013, 11:35 AM
$79 USD (so would be a bit less in pounds/Euros)

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/have-question-about-plans-service/22322-custom-sway-plan-faq.html

Petal
July 15th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Thank you, I may well be purchasing one soon, just need to get my head in the right place to give it my all :-)

cherryswirl
July 17th, 2013, 04:18 AM
Just bought my plan, so excited! What happens next? x

nuthinbutpink
July 17th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Just bought my plan, so excited! What happens next? x

I can see you found the link! Thank you!

Ewpnx1
July 18th, 2013, 02:16 AM
Hi Atomic,
I am from Melbourne,
I have a daughter 13 months old and would like to try for a boy from november this year. I work and would like you to do my research and want to buy your custom plan for boy.When do you suggest i should start planning. I only want two kids and always wanted to have one each.Let me know the details as am new to all this

Raining
July 19th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Atomic - I will be purchasing a plan (both) but won't be TTC until spring/summer of next year. When do you suggest I purchase? I'm definitely a planner but I also don't want to start anything too early. Is there a benefit to losing weight right before an attempt? Would losing some slowly over time be as beneficial? Thank you

atomic sagebrush
July 20th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Hi Atomic,
I am from Melbourne,
I have a daughter 13 months old and would like to try for a boy from november this year. I work and would like you to do my research and want to buy your custom plan for boy.When do you suggest i should start planning. I only want two kids and always wanted to have one each.Let me know the details as am new to all this

Hi! I would allow at minimum 6 weeks for diet and exercise regimen and you may want to have a month/6 weeks lead time for planning and tracking down supplies and just to wrap your head round the whole thing. It can feel a bit overwhelming at first, and the sway plans do of course come with the coaching where I'm available to answer all q's you have every step of the way, so giving yourself a bit of time going in may help because you won't feel so rushed.

I like all blue swayers to get pg within 2-3 months of beginning TTC under ideal circumstances so I would hope you would get pg before the end of the year!

atomic sagebrush
July 20th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Atomic - I will be purchasing a plan (both) but won't be TTC until spring/summer of next year. When do you suggest I purchase? I'm definitely a planner but I also don't want to start anything too early. Is there a benefit to losing weight right before an attempt? Would losing some slowly over time be as beneficial? Thank you

When to purchase a pink sway plan has a lot to do with your personality type - many moms who have boys tend to be a little bit anxious and tend to get obsessed about swaying, and so for pink swayers it can be beneficial to buy a plan in advance, allow that to run its course to some extent, and then TTC when you're feeling a little bit over it all, if that makes sense. You can buy a plan and then print it off and have it when you're ready, or renewal is also an option, or you could just wait and buy it about 8 weeks-3 months before you're ready to begin. Whatever works best for you.

We honestly don't know if it's best to lose weight right before conception or if it's better to take off weight slowly over time. I wish I had the answer to that but I really just don't. For my successful sway I had really done both, I had lost all my baby weight from DS 4 down to a normal size for me, then I lost 3 lbs right before I conceived. But this was just what worked for me and not any kind of magic bullet.

Raining
July 20th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the response. I'm thinking I will purchase 4ish months in advance. I'm one of "those". :)

Petal
July 23rd, 2013, 10:59 AM
Hi Atomic, im one of those mums too lol, I don't know when im going to start but I know im not ready yet but I just need to feel like im doing something if that makes sense.
Do I just fill in the girl questionnaire? looking forward to receiving my plan, no rush for you though :-)

atomic sagebrush
July 23rd, 2013, 11:08 AM
Yes just fill in the girl questionnaire that appears after you pay for the plan and I will get right to work on it as quickly as I'm able to.

I think for pink swayers in particular, getting the plan a fair bit in advance is the best course of action. One of the most "swaycessed" gals I know started planning her sway literally a year in advance and I was SURE she would get a boy! But then as her sway approached she had her plan in place and just chilled out and sure enough got a girl. She went onto sway a second time and got another girl!! :)

I also think that worked for me too because even tho I was thinking swaying all night and day, I had been doing it for so long it was no longer a big new exciting project and more a mundane thing that was just my normal day to day life, and my second sway worked whereas my first one, it was still fresh and interesting. :)

Petal
July 23rd, 2013, 11:20 AM
Thank you :-) will get that filled out for you. Theres no rush in doing my plan though honestly. Wow, that's so amazing that the lady got 2 girls in a row!! id love that :-)

atomic sagebrush
July 23rd, 2013, 12:07 PM
I got them! Thank you!!

dreams529
July 23rd, 2013, 01:08 PM
HI Atomic, I Know your super busy & by the look of things there has been a ton of plans coming your way. Don't want to be a pest, just wanted to dbl chk you did get my questionnaires.

So excited so see my plan & I REALLY appreciate all your help! Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
July 23rd, 2013, 01:09 PM
Yes I did get it, normally I go thru and message everyone but I had a whole bunch come thru all at once and I thought gee whiz by the time I message everyone I could have 2 plans done so I just started working.

I expect to have your plan to you within the next 2 days max.

dreams529
July 23rd, 2013, 01:14 PM
I thought as much seemed like a lot of people were saying they had just signed up for plans. So exciting, hoping everyone has great luck with their sways!

Thanks again!

nuthinbutpink
July 23rd, 2013, 01:19 PM
I just want to chime in. I know it takes a week or so to get your plans but I do want you guys to know that atomic takes the time to read and evaluate your questionnaires and puts A LOT of thought into each plan. They are ALL customized. We may get to the point where due to sheer numbers we create a standardized plan that will work for "most" but what we've seen is that many people have extraordinary issues like PCOS, breastfeeding, medication they are taking, etc and a "general" plan wouldn't be the right thing for them.

We will stick with this format until atomic cries Mercy!!

So, hang in there. I promise it's worth it!

dreams529
July 23rd, 2013, 01:27 PM
Can't even imagine all that goes in to the plans. I know I stressed myself out several times over the past year trying to create my own. Have to say I def agree about needing to be slightly over swaying for a girl. A year ago I was willing to do everything even throw the kitchen sink at my sway. Life got in the way though & I had to back away from trying.

I can def say now I'm much more relaxed about the whole thing. Going to give it my best shot & be absolutely grateful for whatever will be!

By the way, Atomic ROCKS!

atomic sagebrush
July 23rd, 2013, 02:05 PM
The primary consideration with the plans is my children's sleep schedules - my husband is away for the month of July my older sons are working full time this summer, so it's mostly me and the little ones, which has been a bit more of a challenge when it comes to work. I like to be able to fully concentrate on a plan from beginning to end so it all comes down to, when do I have 2 hours to sit and knock out a plan? :) Whereas I can easily answer a question here or there and then fill up people's milk cups and change a diaper.

Please don't anyone NOT buy a plan because of this, I'm happy to do them and in fact really appreciate each and every one of them. Just that it does take me 7-10 days to get them done sometimes. It's usually sooner than that though. :)

Dragonmother
July 23rd, 2013, 05:28 PM
Maybe a bit of a weird question here, but when i buy a plan, how will this show in my bank account? I don't want my DH to be overwhelmed by this ( if he will see it and understands wat GD is) I haven't told him yet, i want to do that myself, you may understand ; )

nuthinbutpink
July 23rd, 2013, 05:35 PM
Maybe a bit of a weird question here, but when i buy a plan, how will this show in my bank account? I don't want my DH to be overwhelmed by this ( if he will see it and understands wat GD is) I haven't told him yet, i want to do that myself, you may understand ; )

It's a great question. Name of the business as it appears on customer card statements: DREAMBABY

Settastone
July 24th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Has anyone purchased a sway plan that they wanted to use that next month (4 weeks away) or is that cutting it too close? I have an idea of what I want my plan to look like for next month but would not mind buying the custom plan so that I can just follow it and not continue to research and question if I am doing too much/too little. Would you recommend this? I have already started the diet.

Thanks!

nuthinbutpink
July 24th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Has anyone purchased a sway plan that they wanted to use that next month (4 weeks away) or is that cutting it too close? I have an idea of what I want my plan to look like for next month but would not mind buying the custom plan so that I can just follow it and not continue to research and question if I am doing too much/too little. Would you recommend this? I have already started the diet.

Thanks!

Yes, they have. It gives you a plan to cross-check AND it gives you private access to atomic sagebrush and with that you may post questions in a private forum and get a priority response during your sway!

Settastone
July 24th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Thanks nuthinbutpink!

I just purchased my plan :)

nuthinbutpink
July 24th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Thanks nuthinbutpink!

I just purchased my plan :)

OK. Do you see the link(forum that appeared in this area) that says ACCESS TO ....? Click on that and fill out the two questionnaires as soon as you can so we can get started! Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
July 24th, 2013, 05:17 PM
I see it, I will get it done ASAP.

Dragonmother
July 24th, 2013, 06:54 PM
It's a great question. Name of the business as it appears on customer card statements: DREAMBABY

Ok.. Thanks for answering! I guess no custom plan for me : (

nuthinbutpink
July 24th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Because of DREAMBABY?? It could be anything. That's why we made it say that instead of the actual website name. Guess we can't make it work for everyone. Dreambaby could be clothing, food, etc. Anything you want. What do you want it to say?

Dragonmother
July 25th, 2013, 04:00 AM
:crawl: You're right, it can be anything concerning baby's : )

Dragonmother
July 25th, 2013, 04:03 AM
You girls really thought about the details : D

Dragonmother
July 25th, 2013, 04:26 AM
I problably overestimated my DH's sharpness ; )

nuthinbutpink
July 25th, 2013, 06:43 AM
I problably overestimated my DH's sharpness ; )

LOL. We did try and make it generic. Privacy is a big concern for many of us and we do what we can to preserve it.

atomic sagebrush
July 25th, 2013, 01:46 PM
:crawl: You're right, it can be anything concerning baby's : )

A lot of women-related stuff is called "baby", even adult women's clothes companies.

atomic sagebrush
July 25th, 2013, 01:50 PM
You girls really thought about the details : D

NBP is smart. :)

krickyk26
August 5th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Hello!

I am thinking about purchasing a plan to sway pink but just want to make sure that it would be helpful considering the health issues we have going on. Diagnosed MFI in 2008 (motility) but through some miracle we have twin boys (spontaneous) and a third boy. DH has diabetes, on high blood pressure meds, and has polysystic kidney disease. Kidney function is poor and dialysis/transplant likely within in 5 years (so not a lot of time). DH fights with ED. I have had gastric bypass and have malabsorbtion issues and am supposed to shoot for 60 gms of protein a day. I also recently learned I was pretty anemic (hemo below 9), calcium low, B12 low, actually pretty much everything was low. I also thyroid issues (hypo). Had pre-e during both pregnancies. Although I've had gastric bypass, I haven't lost what I gained through the pregnancies and would love to drop around 50 lbs. At one point (it's been years), I was told I had PCOS but I doubt I really do - cycles have been fairly regular with ovulation. Had a surprise chemical last month.

Can a personalized plan help us or do we present too many complications for it to be safe to consider? We want to sway pink but don't want to risk the health of a baby or our own. Not sure if we swaying is something we can do. Any immediate advice?

atomic sagebrush
August 7th, 2013, 12:18 PM
I absolutely can and safety is ALWAYS my highest priority.

Most of the things that are bad for one thing, are bad for everything so I would simply exclude the things that are iffy in terms of being 100% safe.

A lot of what you have going on would tend to sway pink anyway, so it would just be a question of maximizing odds of conception without doing too much to sway blue.

HopeSprings76
August 12th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Hi Atomic Sagebrush,
I just wondered roughly how the personal sway plans here differ from the IN Gender diet and also if either your personal plans here or the In Gender plan are workable with IVF.
I am going to have IVF in the Fall as I am lone woman conceiving. I would like to sway Pink but I noticed some of the foods (on the IG site) are considered too acidic by some natural fertility experts. Obviously whilst I would prefer to maximise my chances of a girl but at my age (I will be 3 months off 38 come ttc) the main object is getting pregnant at all.
Sorry if this is rambling to reiterate I wondered what the difference in terms of forbidden foods etc is between the plans on here and the IG diet and also is it worth following a sway diet at all with IVF? I thought/hoped theoretically I could change the PH of my eggs and make xy sperm more likely to implant?
Thanks for your time.
xx:)

nuthinbutpink
August 12th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Can you come to NYC? We just had a single woman cycle using PGD in NY. She is pregnant now!

Regarding the difference, there is an entire post dedicated to that.
Ingender vs. GenderDreaming Swaying. What (http://genderdreaming.com/2013/06/ingender-vs-genderdreaming-swaying-whats-the-difference/)

I'm sure she will add more!

HopeSprings76
August 12th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Thanks for that link NothingbutPink:hug2:
I am trying to gradually get through all the info on here.
Re NYC and PGD I wish I could do that but money is super tight
I am just about able to afford a couple of cycles of normal IVF as it is.
I will keep my fingers crossed for a lottery win though :)
Am thrilled for the lady you mentioned that's great she got pregnant.

Two of a Kind
August 12th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Hi, I just can't seem to find the questionnaire to fill in for the custom sway plan?

nuthinbutpink
August 12th, 2013, 11:18 PM
You should see a Forum entitled- Access to Personalized Swaying Input Questionnaires located just below this one in the Custom Swaying Plans and Coaching Service section.

Two of a Kind
August 13th, 2013, 04:39 AM
Thank you- I did find it :)

krickyk26
August 13th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Just wondering when and where I go to get my plan? Thanks!

nuthinbutpink
August 13th, 2013, 03:40 PM

To purchase? Click on Membership and Plans on the blue navigation bar

The completed plan is uploaded to a private area and you will receive a PM with a link to it.

atomic sagebrush
August 13th, 2013, 03:58 PM

You will get a message with a PM in it with a link to your plan, hope to have it to you by the end of today or first thing tomorrow.

krickyk26
August 13th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Thank you! Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it.

atomic sagebrush
August 14th, 2013, 01:28 PM
plan has been sent into be posted! thanks for your patience

Mehrunisa
August 14th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Hi there- I just did my questionnaires and I was thinking of swaying in Oct. so if you could get a chance, could you provide some feedback sooner...I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much.

atomic sagebrush
August 14th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Yes I will have it to you within 7 days and I'll try to make it sooner. I have your questionnaires, thanks!!!

Mehrunisa
August 14th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Thanks so much!

kmrrs
August 31st, 2013, 02:32 PM
Hi,
I paid for the custom but I can't seem to find the questionnaire. Where would I find it?
Thank you!

nuthinbutpink
August 31st, 2013, 02:33 PM
Hi,
I paid for the custom but I can't seem to find the questionnaire. Where would I find it?
Thank you!
I will PM you!

nuthinbutpink
August 31st, 2013, 02:35 PM
If you click on this link- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/forum.php#custom-swaying-plans-coaching-forums

and then look half way down the page, you will see a forum that is entitled
"ACCESS TO PERSONALIZED SWAYING INPUT QUESTIONNAIRES". It appears once you sign up. It is under the Have a Question forum.

kmrrs
August 31st, 2013, 03:00 PM
Thank you!! I found them and filled them out! Thanks so much!!

nuthinbutpink
August 31st, 2013, 03:15 PM
Thank you!! I found them and filled them out! Thanks so much!!

We have them! Thank you!

Dragonmother
November 1st, 2013, 06:19 PM
Hey! I'm trying to order a plan and becoming a dream member, but i think i'm doing something wrong( trying with my Iphone), but when i hit 'order' the site tells me this is not a valid action.
I installed Tapatalk, but request remains invalid.
It probably is something obvious i looked over..

nuthinbutpink
November 2nd, 2013, 04:58 PM
I'm not sure. I'm on my iPhone now. I choose the $12.00 Dream Member option and hit order. Takes me to the next screen to Order using PayPal. Click that and am prompted for my PayPal username/pw. Working fine on my end.

Dragonmother
November 2nd, 2013, 07:48 PM
Im sure i followed the required steps, numerous times.. I bet it'll work on a PC?

Dragonmother
November 2nd, 2013, 07:51 PM
Or maybe some other bug/ different settings, i don't know ; )

Dragonmother
November 2nd, 2013, 07:55 PM
And i can acces! Not a clue what it might have been.. But i'm in : )

Dragonmother
November 4th, 2013, 03:39 PM
I paid for the dream member-part : )
Now im worried; will my DH see the name Genderdreaming anywhere? I know it will show as dreambaby, but on my paypal-account it was confirmed-genderdreaming.. So sorry ladies, it's me, not you ; )
I do believe you, but as i never make payments with my creditcard, i'm not familiar with the whole process..

nuthinbutpink
November 4th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Credit card statement name-

Name of my business as it appears on customer card statements: DREAMBABY

Dragonmother
November 4th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the fast reply, i'm reassured.

alyssacorinne22
November 7th, 2013, 11:27 AM
atomic,

I was reading about your story and I see you have a daughter?!!!! so did you sway again the 2nd time and it worked? what did you do different? Im happy to see your dreams came true to finally have your baby girl.

laura

atomic sagebrush
November 8th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Yes I swayed again and got a girl the second time with a much more relaxed sway that just had LE Diet and one attempt. I had taken vitex in prev. months but dropped it the month before I got DD. My sway is in the Add your Sway section!

pocket79
November 17th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Hi, I'm new to this. I have 5 boys and would love a girl. I'm fine with having number six but really want to try for a girl. I started your LE diet the end of Sept but was still doing some chicken and fish occasionally. The end of October I cut out all meat. I would like to start trying this month(just started my cycle) because it normally takes me a couple months before I get pregnant anyways. Would my plan be done in time to assist me this month at all?

atomic sagebrush
November 17th, 2013, 02:59 PM
If you need a plan right away just let me know, I can arrange things. Some people buy their plans months in advance of when they are planning to TTC and everyone has always been very understanding when I need to rearrange things for someone who needs a plan quickly. :)

prayforprincess
November 24th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Hey Atomic! Just bought the custom sway plan.
Wondering where i fill out the info?? will if be sent to my email .... ?

nuthinbutpink
November 24th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Hey Atomic! Just bought the custom sway plan.
Wondering where i fill out the info?? will if be sent to my email .... ?

I will PM you the link. There is a forum that has now appeared for you in that section though. Starts with Access to....

atomic sagebrush
November 25th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Just wanted to let you know I have received your questionnaire PFP!!

Lolo
December 17th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Hi atomic, I purchased a customised sway plan for a girl yesterday, really looking to forward to receiving it, I am in no rush I just to want to make sure that when I receive it will i have to keep checking out with site to find it? or will it be emailed to me privately? Thanks in advance I find the site confusing sometimes, and to get the ttc girl diet do I have to purchase that separately too? Or shall I just try and follow the L/E diet when I do start are they the same thing diet wise? Sorry for the questions so near a busy time? Hope you a wonderful christmas with your family ��

nuthinbutpink
December 17th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Hi atomic, I purchased a customised sway plan for a girl yesterday, really looking to forward to receiving it, I am in no rush I just to want to make sure that when I receive it will i have to keep checking out with site to find it? or will it be emailed to me privately? Thanks in advance I find the site confusing sometimes, and to get the ttc girl diet do I have to purchase that separately too? Or shall I just try and follow the L/E diet when I do start are they the same thing diet wise? Sorry for the questions so near a busy time? Hope you a wonderful christmas with your family ��
Hi there. I can help. You will receive an email with a link to where your plan is located. It will reside in your private forum. After that, you may start replying to the thread that contains your plan(just like you replied here) to ask questions about your sway privately.

There is a 5-day diet you have access to with the custom sway service but the 21-day diet is a seperated item currently.

atomic sagebrush
December 17th, 2013, 01:20 PM

Hi just wanted to let you know I do have your questionnaire and will get your plan to you as quickly as I'm able to - within 7-10 days if not sooner. The plan will come with a downloadable LE Diet reference book and shopping list in addition to the 5 day sample diet and then it also has the coaching service where I help you every step of the way with diet or whatever else you need assistance with. :)

Lolo
December 17th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Thankyou for your reply, fab! Can't wait!! Xxx

Lolo
December 17th, 2013, 05:33 PM
I really appreciate your quick reply looking forward to it, thankyou again!! :))))

Lolo
December 17th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Thankyou ever so much!!! :) xxxx

Egd123
December 26th, 2013, 10:02 AM
AS, sorry I pm'd you, just found this handy-dandy question forum! I'm slow :)

If I want to purchase a custom sway plan, do I also purchase a dream membership or is that "included" in the custom plan? Thanks!!

atomic sagebrush
December 26th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Dream Membership is separate from the Custom Sway Plans.

I have your questionnaire and will get to work on your plan right away.

lovinmyboys
December 27th, 2013, 09:20 AM
This is so fantastic! Looking forward to receiving my plan in the next week or so!!!!

atomic sagebrush
December 27th, 2013, 09:22 AM
I have your questionnaire and will get it to you as quickly as I am able!

NataliF
December 29th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Hey Atomic

I want to purchase a personalised play to sway pink but just wanted to ask a few questions first if I may?

My plan was to start TTC a girl at the end of Jan 2014. Have I left it too late to prepare and should I leave it a little longer to start? What are the benefits of leaving longer?

I can't remember exactly the date of my last period but usually I have a 28 day cycle. I am also on the mini pill (Norgeston) and was planning on finishing the pack I am on which has about 2.5 weeks left on it. Am I right to finish the pack or should I just stop it now?

Do I need to know my cycle dates before I purchase the plan?

Thanks for all your help.

atomic sagebrush
December 29th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Hi Natali,

No, it's not too late, I would have you start off the first month very strictly and just count on probably getting BFN and then we can proceed from there, and you'll have had longer on diet by that point. The benefits of leaving it till longer are that you can have longer on diet, which has gotten better results, and also that you can do all your "swaycessing" and planning in advance of your sway - some evidence indicates that obsessive planning can sway blue somewhat, so it may be best to have a plan in place first and then proceed when you feel the details have been ironed out and you've gotten past that first burst of excitement/obsession with swayigng.

Yes I would have you finish the pack of BCP and then try to catch the first egg coming off the pill - that has swayed pink for some people. No need to know dates or anything, we use OPK instead because that has been the easiest option.

Egd123
January 1st, 2014, 03:00 PM
Excitedly checking progress on my plan!! Thanks!!!

atomic sagebrush
January 1st, 2014, 04:23 PM
working on it right now!

Hot toddy
January 3rd, 2014, 11:24 AM
Hi, I'm just checking that you've received the info for my plan? Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
January 3rd, 2014, 11:27 AM
yes I have it and will get right to work asap!! thank you!

bethwade
January 3rd, 2014, 11:40 AM
yes I have it and will get right to work asap!! thank you!

Hi! I just added the dream membership and sway plan last night...is there a questionnaire I need to complete? Thx so much!!

atomic sagebrush
January 3rd, 2014, 11:54 AM
Hi! I just added the dream membership and sway plan last night...is there a questionnaire I need to complete? Thx so much!!

Yes there should be a questionnaire that appears for you - let me know if you can't find it.

nuthinbutpink
January 3rd, 2014, 12:01 PM

I just sent you a PM!

Boysway
January 5th, 2014, 12:06 PM
Sorry if this has already been asked (I'm on my phone). I'm interested in purchasing a plan. Dh has given the go ahead to TTC this year. I'm yet to have my Mirena removed. Do I order now or after the Mirena has been removed? Thank you :)

atomic sagebrush
January 5th, 2014, 12:08 PM
I would get one before your Mirena is taken out because we can try for the first egg after having it out - that may help sway pink.

Boysway
January 5th, 2014, 12:11 PM
I'm hoping to sway :ttcboy:

atomic sagebrush
January 5th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Ah so! Sorry about that, coffee had not yet kicked in! :p I would still probably buy a plan before having the Mirena removed so you can possibly have started diet and having hubby doing regular release prior (or, you can just start HE Diet and have hubby release every 2-4 days about 6 weeks before you plan to start TTC!) :)

Boysway
January 5th, 2014, 01:19 PM
Cool, thanks. I already tried starting the HE diet. Not so easy when I tend to get carried away and forget to eat :( Trying to do the right thing when I do eat though. Not sure how I'll convince dh to release every 2-4 days 6 weeks prior. Hubby and I are tired enough, lol. Still trying to figure out where we will get the energy to conceive, lol.

Boysway
January 5th, 2014, 01:25 PM
Just ordered my sway plan :)

atomic sagebrush
January 5th, 2014, 02:35 PM
Great thanks!! Looking forward to working with you!!

The sway plan does come with the 6 months of coaching so I can help you with your diet on a daily basis if you need me to. On the HE Diet, you have to eat smarter, not harder, so if you find it difficult to eat all day long, that's ok, we just need to focus more on foods that "stick to your ribs" for longer and be sure you are getting protein + carbs at every meal and snack.

RE the release, it's ok if you fall a little short, if it ends up being more like every 5 days that's ok, we are just trying to avoid super long periods of abstain and also avoid having intercourse every day in a row for a long time. The only time you should DTD every day in a row is when your fertile window is open and even then it won't be more than 3 consecutive days.

Boysway
January 5th, 2014, 08:37 PM
Cool, thanks for that :)

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Hot toddy
January 10th, 2014, 11:50 AM
Hi, Could you let me know if you are any further forward with my plan?
Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
January 10th, 2014, 12:22 PM
it's done and has been sent to be posted in your private forum. thank you for your patience on that, the holiday really kicked my butt this year! o.O

Kirti1602
January 15th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Hi Atmoic
I was wondering if you received my completed questionnaire, a little excited but impatient to start my pink diet, any idea when I might be able to get my plan?
Thanks

atomic sagebrush
January 15th, 2014, 03:14 PM
Yes, I got it. It takes me about 7-10 days to get a plan back to you and yours was received 3 days ago. I'm doing my best to have a quick turnaround but the plans are contingent on my children's schedule - unlike questons in the forums where i can reply even while taking care of the kiddos, I need to be able to closely concentrate on the plans and so I have to pick my times so I am able to do your plan to the best of my ability.

(I know it's confusing when people see me answering q's in the forum but not doing the plans - the plans just take a level of attention that I am not able to give when constantly interrupted!!)

Boysway
January 15th, 2014, 03:26 PM
Kirti. I just received my plan yesterday after ordering the first week of January. I too was impatient but, believe me the wait is definitely worth it :D

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

nuthinbutpink
January 15th, 2014, 03:57 PM
We had a little bit of a rush at the beginning of the year. Atomic is getting through them as quickly as possible but they are ALL specific to the client so please be patient and I promise it will be worth it. The plans make swaying a straightforward process but the coaching is really priceless. Having her coach you through the sway is an incredible value add.

It will be worth the wait! I promise!

Kirti1602
January 15th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the update Atomic, I appreciate it takes time to ensure the plans is right for me... Apologies for sounding so unappreciative and impatient :-( completely understand having to balance work around our kiddos.. They should come first :-)

Thanks for your message too boyaway, Is ur plan quite different from what you had been following from reading up in the forums? I'm just so confused with all the stuff that I have been reading on here and other sites prior... Just want to be able to follow something a little more prescriptive and taylored for me :-)

I am so looking forward to digesting the plan and receive the coaching nutinbutpink, cant wait for the coaching to begin ;-)

nuthinbutpink
January 15th, 2014, 07:59 PM
Kirti- no apologies necessary!!! We totally understand. You guys are eager to get started and to find some clarity in all of this. It can be very overwhelming and that is why we decided to provide this service- so we can help people like you! Good luck with your sway!!

atomic sagebrush
January 16th, 2014, 11:30 AM
No not at all Kirti - I want to get back to people as quickly as I am able to and just have to work towards striking that balance. Some weeks I am better able to do this than others! :) It's my hope that when you get your plan you will feel a lot less overwhelmed and remember, the coaching is there so you can ask, ask, ask until everything makes sense to you!

Boysway
January 19th, 2014, 07:46 PM
Kirti, sorry I did reply to this before. I have no idea where the reply went though :( Most of what I had previously read was in my plan. I was actually blown away at how thorough it is. Definitely glad I paid for the plan. I think you just need to worry about what is in your plan and pay attention to the advice given to you in your plan and the responses to your questions. There is so much info out there, you don't want it clouding your mind with extras.

Good luck with your sway.

Ruby88
January 21st, 2014, 09:30 PM
How do I ask you private questions on my sway plan?

SeaMaiden86
January 21st, 2014, 09:49 PM
Ruby88 is you've received a Private Message with the link to your personal sway plan that should be YOUR private forum to ask questions in that the rest of us can't see. I've recently gotten mine and have asked Atomic multiple questions in it that have just been between her and I. :) Or you can PM Atomic.

nuthinbutpink
January 21st, 2014, 10:50 PM

Your plan is posted and you may reply to that thread that contains the plan. Atomic checks that forum first and you can only see your thread containing your plan. Please PM me if you have trouble locating it.

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2014, 09:04 AM

yes as the others have said just reply to the thread where your plan is posted. I do that forum every day and while sometimes I do pop off to do short q's in the main forum as a bit of a break (sometimes the private forum q's are a little long and I will answer a short 1 or two in the free forum as a kind of a refresh for my brain LOL) I do answer all private sway questions every day.

daisymoo
January 28th, 2014, 05:49 PM
Hi Atomic, not sure if this is correct place to ask but I'll post here just in case it is. I posted my question on another forum too sorry! just not sure where to post this! it's a quick question about my plan. You have suggested that I take 2000mg folic acid but I can't locate the high dose in any stores. Should I take a 400mg pill several times a day instead and if so should I space them out or take tham all together? many thanks for your help.

nuthinbutpink
January 28th, 2014, 05:52 PM
Hi Atomic, not sure if this is correct place to ask but I'll post here just in case it is. I posted my question on another forum too sorry! just not sure where to post this! it's a quick question about my plan. You have suggested that I take 2000mg folic acid but I can't locate the high dose in any stores. Should I take a 400mg pill several times a day instead and if so should I space them out or take tham all together? many thanks for your help.

You post all your questions as a reply to the thread where you private plan is located! Atomic checks that forum first and often throughout the day to respond directly to the Custom Plan folks!

daisymoo
January 29th, 2014, 04:59 AM
thanks a million Will do!

weeziewoozles
February 21st, 2014, 03:03 PM
Hiya. I've filled out the forms and have previously filled out the sway form for my previous attempt. If you have any other questions Atomic please let me know. We really want to get on with TTC just because we've not tried such a short gap before (previous gaps are both two years). Plus if we get another blue bundle, we'll have biological time left for a fifth! :) Help!

Abifasc
February 21st, 2014, 04:11 PM
Atomic, do you have stats on swaying success for those who purchase the personalized plan and those who don't? It looks fantastic but our budget is very tight right now.

nuthinbutpink
February 21st, 2014, 04:14 PM
Around 65% successful for TTC pink, mid 70's for TTC a boy.

atomic sagebrush
February 22nd, 2014, 11:23 AM
Hiya. I've filled out the forms and have previously filled out the sway form for my previous attempt. If you have any other questions Atomic please let me know. We really want to get on with TTC just because we've not tried such a short gap before (previous gaps are both two years). Plus if we get another blue bundle, we'll have biological time left for a fifth! :) Help!

I have it and will get right back to you ASAP.

atomic sagebrush
February 22nd, 2014, 11:24 AM
Atomic, do you have stats on swaying success for those who purchase the personalized plan and those who don't? It looks fantastic but our budget is very tight right now.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/25157-complete-pink-swaying-statistics-spreadsheet.html

jmb848
February 22nd, 2014, 12:53 PM
Hi Atomic,
I had a boy in September and am currently breastfeeding 3 bottles a day along with nursing and solids. AF from what i can tell has not returned yet (had 7 days of light brown spotting a month ago). I am also dairy soy free due to an intolerance. Is it still possible to use a sway plan and sway for a girl even with all these issues. And would I be able to do a meal plan as well? We are more than likely stopping after two kids.

atomic sagebrush
February 22nd, 2014, 01:40 PM
Yes absolutely - that's the benefit of the Custom Plans, I take all that stuff into consideration. The meal plans are flexible for anyone - LE Diet isn't even really based around dairy foods unlike the other sway diets and when there is dairy, it can be omitted or substitutes could be used instead..

atomic sagebrush
February 22nd, 2014, 03:24 PM
got your questionnaire JMB. Thank you!

HappyBlueYear
February 24th, 2014, 06:48 PM
Hi Atomic ! I am new here and I am looking into the sway plans.. we mostly want to sway in March .. is 6-8 weeks too less a time .. also where can i find the success rate stats % i.e. number of people who bought the plan and what % of them got what they desired.. i understand that sways are not 100%..thanks a ton for all the hard work and making our dreams come true.. happy to be here :)

atomic sagebrush
February 25th, 2014, 03:05 PM
do you want pink or blue??

6-8 weeks is enough time and if I know going in that you need a plan sooner I can sometimes rearrange if I have others who don't need their plan for a couple months.

HappyBlueYear
February 25th, 2014, 06:26 PM
We will be swaying blue.. where can I get the stats

do you want pink or blue??

6-8 weeks is enough time and if I know going in that you need a plan sooner I can sometimes rearrange if I have others who don't need their plan for a couple months.

nuthinbutpink
February 25th, 2014, 06:40 PM
We are seeing around 75-80% success with TTC Blue Sways using the custom plan and coaching.

atomic sagebrush
February 26th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Here are the stats we have for all blue swayers from 2013 http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-boy-sway/23700-swayed-boy-2013-we-having.html

and 2011-2012 http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-boy-sway/5584-swayed-boy-2011-2012-we-having.html

Threelittlemen2013
February 26th, 2014, 04:04 PM
I apologize if is answered somewhere already, but does the 6 month private forum start right after we purchase a plan or after we receive it?

We are TTC either in August or September but I wanted to start a few months a head of time with diet. I am going to start weaning from breastfeeding in April with a goal of starting the LE diet in May. I have 3 boys and really want a relaxed sway this time around. Figured what better way than have you obsess for me!

nuthinbutpink
February 26th, 2014, 04:32 PM
When you sign up, you get access to the questionnaires we need you to fill out. Once you complete those, they are posted in your private forum and you may begin asking questions at that point in your forum!

Etreintedouce
March 27th, 2014, 04:35 PM
I signed up for a plan I think I did it right . I bought the bundle one and paid on PayPal. It didn't redirect me to the questioner and when I click on the link I just see a questioner for if you already tried to sway. Did I do it wrong? My PayPal is a different email than on here not sure if that matters. Or maybe it just takes a while for the payment to go through and get access idk lol also after I fill it out I just post it in the private forum? Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
March 28th, 2014, 02:48 PM
I got your questionnaire Etre so all is ok on that count!

Hannah35
March 31st, 2014, 09:38 AM
Hello, I just paid for my plan but I can't send the questionaire to you as it says your quota is full! I also tried to PM you but it says the same. Could you let me know when I am able to access the questionaires please?

Many thanks, Hannah

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2014, 12:33 PM
I've never seen that error message, I will talk to someone who can help about this.

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2014, 12:36 PM
Ok I think it may mean my private message inbox is full?? not sure but I will delete a bunch of messages.

Hannah35
March 31st, 2014, 04:38 PM
Thanks, the message came up a few times so I will do the questionnaires again tomorrow and hopefully they will come through. Thanks v much.

sweetdream
March 31st, 2014, 04:55 PM
I've read somewere you can only send PM's after you've posted 5 Messages on the forum. It Could be the reason why you can't PM?

I Could ve completely wrong though lol!

Hannah35
April 1st, 2014, 07:49 AM
Thanks, it's just not letting me fill out the questionnaire either but I will give it another go! Cheers.

atomic sagebrush
April 1st, 2014, 10:22 AM
Ok I have received your questionnaire Hannah so it must have worked. Sorry about that!!

Hannah35
April 7th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Great, thanks so much.

suziesuesue
April 17th, 2014, 01:14 PM
Hi! I was curious what the turn around time is for a customized plan (I have dietary restrictions), and if Dream member service must be purchased as well. Thank you in advance!

suziesuesue
April 17th, 2014, 01:17 PM
I guess -is dream membership included when the plan is purchased is a better way to ask. Thanks!

nuthinbutpink
April 17th, 2014, 01:34 PM
The Dream Membership is separate. If you have dietary restrictions, the personalized plan is exactly for that so we can create the plan to work within your limits!

About a week for turnaround!

atomic sagebrush
April 18th, 2014, 10:11 AM
You don't HAVE to get a Dream Membership, though. You can get just a plan or just a Dream Membership or neither or both. I try very hard to help everyone regardless of their ability to pay anything, it is just that the plans and Dream Memberships enable me to do this rather than having to return to work. :)

suziesuesue
April 18th, 2014, 02:32 PM
Hi! Just purchased custom sway plan and was not redirected to questionaire. Help!

nuthinbutpink
April 18th, 2014, 03:19 PM
Hi! Just purchased custom sway plan and was not redirected to questionaire. Help!
I can see you found the link!

atomic sagebrush
April 18th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Yes I have your questionnaire and will get to work ASAP.

Dreaminginpink<3
April 22nd, 2014, 02:01 PM
If you're wondering about any aspect of the Custom Plans, please feel free to ask!!!

Hey atomic!
I have two little boys and would love to add a little girl to complete our family. I would like to purchase a custom plan, but do not want to start trying for another 10 months or so. Our youngest is only two months. I want to start supplements and diet ASAP, just in case. I am breastfeeding and wasn't sure how much I could do. Also i read that I would get support for six months, but since we aren't planning on trying for a while should I wait to purchase?

Thanks!
Dreaminginpink<3

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2014, 06:54 PM
When to purchase the plan is totally at your discretion, I would take everything you say into account and make your plan to include the directions for now and later.

I have people who buy plans a year in advance and others who do it 2 weeks ahead of time. It's up to you and I can work with it either way.

We offer the coaching renewal for $25 and so it's easy to just reup after the 6 months is over, I don't vanish into the mist or anything! :)

suziesuesue
April 23rd, 2014, 02:28 PM
Thanks Atomic Sagebrush! VERY Anxious to get the plan as we were hoping to TTC in May - but now wondering if I should push it off to get the full 6weeks. Reading everything makes me realize my lifestyle is naturally very boy - although I don't think I get enough protein or potassium daily

TYIA!

atomic sagebrush
April 24th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Ok! I will try to get it to you ASAP

Dreaminginpink<3
April 25th, 2014, 09:38 PM
Ok great! I want to purchase the plan, does that include the low everything diet or do I need to purchase the diet plan as well?
Dreaminginpink<3

atomic sagebrush
April 26th, 2014, 11:02 AM
we have a bundle where you can get them both at a lower price. :)

Dreaminginpink<3
April 28th, 2014, 11:00 AM
Which bundle is it? I would like to get the custom sway plan and the low everything diet. I am going to order ASAP!
Thanks so much!

atomic sagebrush
April 28th, 2014, 11:06 AM
On the page where you purchase them there is an explanation of what comes with each particular bundle.

Dreaminginpink<3
April 28th, 2014, 02:02 PM
I see the bundle for 99, but didn't read where that include the 21 day diet. I saw the diet on its own for 55 and the sway plan for 79. Did I just overlook it?
Thanks again!

PrimalMamma
May 3rd, 2014, 03:55 AM
Hi Atomic as per my private message I still haven't had any questionnaire "appear". Where do I go to find it? I have paid. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nuthinbutpink
May 3rd, 2014, 05:16 AM
Hi Atomic as per my private message I still haven't had any questionnaire "appear". Where do I go to find it? I have paid. Thanks!

I am PMing you now.

PrimalMamma
May 3rd, 2014, 06:25 AM
Thanks nuthinbutpink I got it & all has been filled out I think :)

atomic sagebrush
May 6th, 2014, 08:20 AM
Dreaming, I haven't bought one of the bundles and I'm honestly not sure what comes with which bundle.

Threelittlemen2013
May 6th, 2014, 09:03 PM
I am trying to submit my questionnaires for my personalized sway but I am getting the following message when I try to submit: Form failed to submit. The following error(s) occured: atomic sagebrush has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

nuthinbutpink
May 6th, 2014, 09:30 PM
I am trying to submit my questionnaires for my personalized sway but I am getting the following message when I try to submit: Form failed to submit. The following error(s) occured: atomic sagebrush has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I'm so sorry. atomic's inbox fills up with lots of questions. I've added some space now so it will work for you.

Threelittlemen2013
May 6th, 2014, 09:41 PM
No problem. Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2014, 08:08 AM
I'm really sorry, that happened just as I had to go for the day and I forgot I couldn't receive questionnaires either. I will get that cleared out asap and thanks nuthinbutpink for fixing it.

Girlfriend
May 7th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Just wondering what sways more breastfeeding or chlomid?
I'm still breastfeeding so should I buy the custom plan now or wait until I stop breastfeeding and can start taking clomid.
I'm happy to get pregnant any time from now as my son is already 10 mths so there would be a good gap but I'm also not in any rush. I prefer to do what ever is more likely to get me my girl.

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2014, 09:37 AM
that is one of those crystal ball questions I really just do not have the data to answer. Statistically it ~looks~ like Clomid gets better results but I think the stats on breastfeeding are misleading and it actually sways more pink than it appears (to make a long story short, I think the stats on BF are skewed because so few people breastfeed past the 6 month mark and more of them are "crunchy" types who may be more prone to boys anyway.)

I can put directions for both options into a custom plan, so you would just buy it when you think the time is right, let me know in your questionnaire what you are considering, and then I write up both directions in your plan.

PrimalMamma
May 7th, 2014, 04:39 PM
What makes "crunchy" mothers more prone to boys? Only asking as I am most definitely a crunchy mamma & I have two boys!

atomic sagebrush
May 8th, 2014, 08:55 AM
there are a variety of reasons, the tendency to eat more healthfully, take supplements, and overall personality/temperament whereby one likes to be in high levels of control over their environment as a whole which manifests itself in "crunchiosity" :) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/33517-maternal-dominance-hypothesis-priviledged-daughter-hypothesis.html

Many people never ever breastfeed, and fewer still breastfeed past 6 months, let alone 12 or more. Those of us who want to TTC while still BF are very rare indeed and it's not a subset of people that you can look at without at least considering that they are not representative of the average gal on the streets!!

Girlfriend
May 8th, 2014, 08:36 PM
So if you where I, a mother with a 10 month old baby still breastfeeding would you try to sway for a girl now or wait till I'm done and get my hands on some clomid.
I want u to tell me what u think will give me better odds of conserving a girl in your best educated opinion.
I have 2 boys already so I guess I'm one of those "crunchy" mothers you r talking about

atomic sagebrush
May 9th, 2014, 04:16 PM
I would do what is best for you and your family because there are no guarantees with either breastfeeding or Clomid. I would hate for someone to proceed or postpone such an important decision as adding another child to your family, when in reality no one knows what has the best chances for your success.

Dreamsplanner
May 12th, 2014, 01:42 PM
Hi Atomic,

If someone buys a plan now, but intends to use it in about year and renew the coaching as needed, is it possible for the plan to be rechecked as well later on, closer to the sway attempt and updated? If yes, does a new $79 fee need to be paid then or will the renewal of $25 cover this?

I am thinking of trying the LE diet and everything 3 months before we TTC, i.e. February 2015 and then TTC from May 2015. I was wondering though if with all the new information you have and study and also if personal circumstances do change later on (i.e. someone is breastfeeding or not, or has to take a specific medicine etc), it is possible for you to check and edit the plan as needed taking also any new knowledge you may have into account?

Thanks a bunch

atomic sagebrush
May 12th, 2014, 05:28 PM
I do try to give everyone one "update" plan for free with renewals, such as if they go onto Clomid or something along those lines. I have even updated plans for people still in the 6 month window at no extra charge. That having been said there has been some abuse of that recently so while I do plan to continue doing so in the future, I can't totally guarantee what I will be doing in a year's time. I would hate to make a promise now and then have you plan accordingly when I'm not super happy with the way things have gone in this arena lately.

What I can do, is if you feel like there may or my not be breastfeeding or Clomid, you can mention that in your questionnaire and then I can lay out two contingency plans simultaneously.

Dreamsplanner
May 13th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Hi Atomic,

Thanks very much for honest reply, much appreciated and I totally understand!

I am not sure how things will go from now, as I did not succeed with breastfeeding DD as I intended and that was very upsetting for me and I do not think I would like to take clomid as things are now...

I may wait a couple of months in this case before purchasing the plan so I am more familiar with how things will develop. That being said I had one last query, what happens with any new knowledge you may obtain that would help a sway that has not started yet better, do you usually inform everyone that is being coached in case they would like to include it in their upcoming /current plan or is that not feasible?

Thank you again

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2014, 10:14 AM
Swaying doesn't work that way. There has never been any great sudden breakthrough where it's a miracle and everyone needs to start using it. Instead, I see something, a trend that seems to be developing and then we start to gradually use it for people who it will work best for. Rather than having everyone suddenly drop what was working, and gamble on some new supplement or whatever, I choose to experiment before I recommend it to people.

The unfortunate truth in all this is that no one is studying gender swaying. It's us doing this and so I have to be very cautious in the way that we add in new info, firstly for the reason that it may not work in the real world the way it does on paper and so I prefer to add it gradually until I get a good feel for how it works, and secondly because the tendency is for sway sites to add more and more and more til people are losing their minds doing all this stuff and no one can ever get it quite right.

MyByC
May 18th, 2014, 04:43 AM
Hi atomic. Not sure if this is the right post to ask my question.
I understood correctly and if I pay a plan I get all the informations I need, like 1.,2.,3. Etc etc etc in order to try TTC for a girl?
I have a dizzy head now(after reading girl library) and a baby boy next to me every day so even if I try to read everything in this forum, my English is not that good to understand each line and I could missunderstand a few things so I'd really like a support like : What type of person I am, what I do..and what I need to try and do in order to have chances of a little girl. I can pay for a plan or exactly what you say I should do.
Please let me know.

atomic sagebrush
May 18th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Yes, the plans include everything you need and it's made just for you. I am used to working with people who speak English as a second language and that is not a problem, between the two of us we can easily work everything out together.

MyByC
May 18th, 2014, 05:58 PM
Thats great. How can I take this plan?

nuthinbutpink
May 18th, 2014, 07:01 PM
Thats great. How can I take this plan?

You may sign up through here-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

butterflywarbie
May 29th, 2014, 07:06 AM
hi atomic, im guessing a food list of what i cant have will be included in my plan, im asuming by what ive been reading me n hubby will be on the le diet, im trying to get my head around tha and still dont know what i can eat apart from veg, no meat or fish and little pasta ive read, so im confused on what i can have, like soup or pineapple stirfry sauces?, im going to do my weekly shop tonight so just wanted to pick somethings up to start, xx

angielorna
May 29th, 2014, 07:50 AM
I'm not Atomic (obviously), but on the LE diet you can basically have anything you want as long as you stay within the daily limits. Most people do go either vegetarian at least steer clear of red meat (some eat chicken or shrimp a few times a week). Most people eat lower nutrition fruits and veg (paler the colour, the less nutrients). I've read on this site so many times, there are no foods you cannot eat and no magic bullets (eg. eat this and you will conceive what you want). I'm sure you've read the Everything LE diet. In one of those threads there were food suggestions.
Anyway, sorry if I answered out of turn. Good luck!!!
Angie

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2014, 08:53 AM
Hubby doesn't have to do diet.

Your sway plan comes with this extra stuff including an LE Diet book, a sample of the crash and burn style diet (although be aware this isn't right for everyone, it's a place to start anyway), and a shopping list. You can access that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-pink-resources/

In terms of the types of foods, I have a thread about that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/le-diet-info/466-myth-magic-foods-best-worst-food-guide.html

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2014, 08:54 AM
I'm not Atomic (obviously), but on the LE diet you can basically have anything you want as long as you stay within the daily limits. Most people do go either vegetarian at least steer clear of red meat (some eat chicken or shrimp a few times a week). Most people eat lower nutrition fruits and veg (paler the colour, the less nutrients). I've read on this site so many times, there are no foods you cannot eat and no magic bullets (eg. eat this and you will conceive what you want). I'm sure you've read the Everything LE diet. In one of those threads there were food suggestions.
Anyway, sorry if I answered out of turn. Good luck!!!
Angie

Yes exactly, thanks Angie. There are no "must eat, must avoid" foods, but some are better than others either for reasons of possibly swaying or practicality, or both. :)

butterflywarbie
May 29th, 2014, 01:29 PM
thanks so much angie, makes sense now lol, xx

charlottequeenofmycastle
May 30th, 2014, 11:19 AM
Hi how do i buy a custom plan if im in the uk?... It comes up in dollars...

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_995 using Tapatalk

nuthinbutpink
May 30th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Hi how do i buy a custom plan if im in the uk?... It comes up in dollars...

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_995 using Tapatalk

Paypal will convert it for you. We have clients from virtually all over the world that are able to purchase it. You just get it at a better price because of the exchange rate!

aussiesmiler
June 16th, 2014, 11:40 PM
Hi, I'm seriously thinking of not doing HT instead trying to sway for a girl because I was definitely swaying for a boy without realizing it hence I have 2 of them :-))) If I and DH stick to it 100% are the odds good? I'm a bit scared to have another boy (as much as I truly love my DS's!) as this is my last baby as DH will only have 3.......

atomic sagebrush
June 17th, 2014, 11:29 AM
My advice is, if high tech is ever an option, go for it. Swaying will never be 100% and it will always be here, if ht doesn't end up working for you guys.

We are currently getting about 75% for boy sways and about 65% for girls, so it's reasonable to assume that those of us whose lifestyles are pretty boy friendly are going from about 75% likely to have another boy, to about 65% likely to have a girl. Very good results but in no way a guarantee.

Hoping4Kaylani
June 18th, 2014, 10:25 AM
How long after a plan is purchased do you usually need to wait to for a first attempt? Does it make a difference following a failed ht cycle?

Ht is just not going to work for us. At least for a girl. We've spent all that we can justify and feasibly spend. My husband very strongly opposes donor embryo and donor eggs.

So if I have any hope, any shot at a daughter, my husband says this is the only way.

atomic sagebrush
June 18th, 2014, 04:43 PM
I just take that into account when I do the plan.

Really, you can TTC right away (I'd give it one AF to be sure things are back to normal after the HT). most people want to do diet for 6 weeks before first attempt but you can do that while waiting out the first month.

Ellajames
June 26th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Hi! I want to buy a personalized plan, but I was wondering if the 21 days of meals comes with it. And If I purchase both, will the 21 day meal plan also be customized? (I think I may have insulin resistance and I don't have much weight to lose)

nuthinbutpink
June 27th, 2014, 07:12 AM
We have info we include for a PCOS/insulin resistant diet with your swaying plan.

atomic sagebrush
June 27th, 2014, 08:46 AM
Hi! I want to buy a personalized plan, but I was wondering if the 21 days of meals comes with it. And If I purchase both, will the 21 day meal plan also be customized? (I think I may have insulin resistance and I don't have much weight to lose)

You can buy them both as a bundle for a reduced price.

The 21 days of meals aren't customized for anyone but there are ideas that anyone can use in it. It is NOT just for standard LE Dieters and there is a ton of stuff that everyone can use. I have heard from some PCOS/insulin resistant people who used it a lot.

If I think one of my alternate diets is right for you I will suggest it in the plan. The PCOS diet and atomic fertility diet (which is lower carb, better for fertility, and also ok with insulin resistance) are free to everyone and you can find them here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/9052-swaying-under-special-circumstances-part-3-pcos.html

Dreaminginpink<3
June 30th, 2014, 04:13 PM
I just purchased the sway plan and meal plan but am not able to access it. Does it take time to register?
Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
July 1st, 2014, 12:17 AM
I'm not sure, let me message someone who can help!

Dreaminginpink<3
July 1st, 2014, 07:40 PM
Thank you! I am anxious to get started! ��

atomic sagebrush
July 3rd, 2014, 12:35 PM
I got your questionnaire and will get to work ASAP.

jmomof3girls
July 4th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Can I use a tablet to fill out the questionnaire and read the guides? I'm ready to buy the bundle!! My computer is not working well.

nuthinbutpink
July 5th, 2014, 07:32 AM
It should work fine!

MamaNess
September 10th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Hi Atomic!
I am curious about a shortened (last minute) plan or advice. My story is long, but the shortened version is that I'm trying to sway for a girl, and I don't want to conceive any later than my next cycle because of the scorching heat where I live in Northern Ca.
I have a 2 1/5 year old son that was conceived on a first attempt. I went with very little knowledge, and did a BD on CD14. Boom! Pregnant.
In July, which was three cycles ago for me, I got strong pregnancy symptoms. My period came four days late, so the letdown was rough and I've had crazy baby fever ever since then.
I read the Shettles Book and signed up for a VIP membership on Fertility Friend. I'm finding out the Shettles has been mostly dismissed in the real TTC world these days. Every ovulation calculator made me think that I O on CD10, and now that I'm using BBT with OPK's I realize it's more like CD14. I have a cycle that averages to 24 days, and actually comes anywhere between 22-25 days.
I've read through these forums and realized that I would need custom support because I am almost at the lowest weight that is healthy for me (112 at 5' 1") and I don't have the 6 week lead time that you recommend.
Today I'm at CD13 and did a BD late the night of CD 11. If this cycle doesn't work out, I'm wondering if the LE diet could be used for my next cycle with BD closer to O day?
I've already stopped prenatals, very rarely eat breakfast, and I'm lactose intolerant, but I eat beef on a regular basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

atomic sagebrush
September 11th, 2014, 10:31 AM
If your cycle is 24 days long and you're Oing on CD 14 then your LP is a little bit short - the time your period came 4 days late you were probably having a nice average length cycle that month with lots of good progesterone and that is why you had such strong symptoms.

Since you are already petite and at a good weight to TTC a girl, I would focus on switching to all/mostly vegetarian, higher carb diet and getting more of your fat% from Omega 6 fats http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/39013-skinny-fats-pink-blue.html and then just try to hold steady. IF a pound or two sneak off it won't be a dealbreaker.

The thing I recommend above all else for a sway without a lot of lead time is to stick with the one attempt above all else. Drop anythign like douche, timing, jelly, having hubby do frequency, hot bath, tight underwear - all these things cut odds of conception and are not super effective like the one attempt. If you normally O on CD 14 then I'd have attempt CD 13, 12 at the earliest. CD 11 for O on CD 14 is possible but not gonna be super best odds.

MamaNess
September 11th, 2014, 01:21 PM
Thank you SO much for responding and giving advice on my specific needs. My temperature spiked this morning, so O came on CD 13. That makes the BD on 11 not so bad for an attempt, but like you said, the hot bath probably reduces the likelihood.
For now I will follow your food recommendations (thank you!) because they sound good & safe. I'm also going to give summer pregnancy a little more thought. If this cycle doesn't work out then I will probably go for a customized plan. Again, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Sunbuny
October 14th, 2014, 04:35 AM
Hi Atomic

I just wanted to thank you for putting so much time into helping people like me try to achieve their dream of conceiving a particular gender. I'm hoping to get a little girl to put the perfect full stop to my family. We are already blessed with 2 boys.

I purchased a plan last night. I just had a couple of things to add or ask:

I take Iron which includes a Vitamin B complex. I also snack on nuts & cocoa nibs. Also, my green smoothie is made with almond milk. I also bought magnesium, cranberry and calcium the other day before I came across this site however I haven't started taking them yet. Are all these okay or do they sway towards boys? I have started to skip breakfast but we are not planning on TTC till mid January. Am I starting too early? My DH thinks I shouldn't be doing anything until I receive your plan but like many others here- I CAN'T WAIT & want to give it my all.

TIA

Sunbuny xx

atomic sagebrush
October 14th, 2014, 11:38 AM
Thanks Sunbunny!

I think pretty much everything you just described will sway blue. I NEVER use cranberry because not only do I think it sways blue when taken by DW (high nutrients) it is also unsafe for the reasons explained here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl-best-practices/7086-how-lower-ph-via-supps-cran-baby-aspirin-aspartame-other-techniques.html

Sunbuny
October 14th, 2014, 08:02 PM
Thanks Sunbunny!

I think pretty much everything you just described will sway blue. I NEVER use cranberry because not only do I think it sways blue when taken by DW (high nutrients) it is also unsafe for the reasons explained here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl-best-practices/7086-how-lower-ph-via-supps-cran-baby-aspirin-aspartame-other-techniques.html

Thanks Atomic. Should I be starting the diet now even though I'm not planning on TTC till mid January?

atomic sagebrush
October 15th, 2014, 09:24 AM
To some extent this depends on how much weight you have to spare. We are getting best results with 12 weeks plus on diet, BUT most people don't get pregnant that first month or two anyway so my preference is, unless you have more than 30 lbs to lose, start diet 6-8 weeks in advance of TTC and you'll prob. get BFN the first month out, which will end up being about 12 weeks on diet.

THe risk of starting diet too soon is that you'll lose too much weight and may stop ovualtion all together before TTC time rolls around. So we need to use a light touch to be certain this doesn't happen. STricter is not always better.

Sunbuny
October 15th, 2014, 05:00 PM
Since requesting my plans I've already dropped 1.5 kg which is something like 3 pounds I think and it's only been 3 days. I might have to up the food intake I think. I'm also exercising more then usual. Feeling pretty good actually. I'll wait for my plan to come through. Thank you xx

atomic sagebrush
October 16th, 2014, 08:39 AM
Yes I don't want you losing quite that fast. Please up cal intake!

Kirsty2805
November 8th, 2014, 05:00 PM
Hey Atomic

Hope you don't mind the post but just wanted to check i'd done everything right to get my customised plan and if you'd received it?
Many thanks

atomic sagebrush
November 9th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Yes I have your questionnaire and will get your plan back to you ASAP!

Kirsty2805
November 9th, 2014, 03:52 PM
Thank you that's fantastic! Excited to get started :-)

atomic sagebrush
November 11th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Thanks for your patience! I hope to have the finishing touches on it today (kiddos sick this week)

Kirsty2805
November 12th, 2014, 07:36 AM
Hi Atomic

I hope you are good. Just to say I've paid for my custom girl sway plan last week and am eagerly awaiting its receipt but have been doing the LE diet for about a month now. Anyway yesterday I got high fertility on my clear blue so we BD last night. Only now I have realised we're only supposed to do one attempt. I did another test on clear blue a minute ago and it has come up with a smiley face so its detected my LH surge and now positive OPK. Should I just leave it at that and no more attempts now? Concerned it might be too far away from O to conceive? Please help. Kirsty xx

atomic sagebrush
November 12th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Hi Kirsty, I finished your plan and sent it in to tech support to be posted in your custom forum (hopefully very soon)

Yes I want you to stick with the attempt you already had. It's not best odds of conception, but still in with a reasonable chance from BD 2 days before ovulation (which that would equate to) and adding an attempt will really increase odds of blue.

Kirsty2805
November 12th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Thanks Atomic. Guess we'll have to wait and see now!! Fingers (and legs :0)) crossed xx

Livetoday
November 16th, 2014, 07:26 AM
Hi there,

It appears I purchased the instant download plan which does not come with a questionnaire. I didn't realize that there were 2 versions of the plan. Does this mean that I will not have access to a questionnaire? If there is a questionnaire, I don't know where I can find it.

nuthinbutpink
November 16th, 2014, 08:10 AM
Hi there,

It appears I purchased the instant download plan which does not come with a questionnaire. I didn't realize that there were 2 versions of the plan. Does this mean that I will not have access to a questionnaire? If there is a questionnaire, I don't know where I can find it.

If you Private Message me, I can correct this for you. I need to know your paypal email so I can look up the transaction.

kellbell827
March 18th, 2015, 10:23 AM
Hello!
I know this is probably an incredibly redundant question but I just purchased the customized plan and membership. What do I do now? Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Fill out the questionnaire and I will get your plan back to you as quick as I can. :)

Gg8
March 24th, 2015, 10:12 AM
Hi atomic, I know this is crazy to ask however I have purchased my personalized sway plan ( boysway) and also filled the questionnaire ( both). I am sure you got million things on your to do list but wanted to request if I could please get my plan soon��

My cycle is monitored ( have this advantage for next two cycles) by doctor ( including Femara starting on third day of cycle then blood work and ultrasound to monitor ovolution, when time is right, I will be given Ovidrel trigger shot).

atomic sagebrush
March 24th, 2015, 02:42 PM
I always try very hard when someone needs their plan right away, to do that. I am often able to move some things around as some people don't always need their plan immediately and are typically very understanding when it takes me an extra day for someone who needs it right away. Will make every effort.

Gg8
March 24th, 2015, 08:02 PM
Much appreciate Atomic :bowdown: I purchased 21 meal plan for blue as well, starting on it right away.

daughterdreamer28
April 16th, 2015, 03:38 PM
Hi Atomic, I am interested in a custom plan but I am unsure where to start. I am not a Dream Member yet so do I buy that first or how does that work?

atomic sagebrush
April 17th, 2015, 11:59 AM
AT the top of this page is a blue box marked membership and plans. Click that and it takes you to our options.

You do not need to be a Dream Member to get a plan. :)

ataaelahi8
April 18th, 2015, 04:09 AM
Hi Atomic,
I've heard high testosterone level increases odds of conceiving a boy. How true is that? Secondly, DH is considering increasing his testosterone using testosterone booster tablets. What is your opinion on the following product as a testosterone booster:

ULTIMATE NUTRITION (http://www.gnc.com/ULTIMATE-NUTRITION-Bulgarian-Tribulus/product.jsp?productId=2134426)

Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
April 18th, 2015, 12:32 PM
It may be true, but we have found that it is best to use the most natural and healthy ways to enable the body to make its own testosterone instead. People who use artificial methods to inflate testosterone unnaturally seem to have overwhelmingly more girls, so it does not seem to be male testosterone levels alone that sways.

I do not want anyone taking tribulus, there is too much conflicting information about how it works.

Bluebooties
April 18th, 2015, 07:48 PM
Hi atomic I am finally over the MC and have decided to go for one more try in August ideally but ok with September/ October as well. I just completed my plan questionnaires and the only thing I forgot to mention is that from mid June to mid July (30 days ) we will be fasting sunrise to sunset. So if u feel August is bad to attempt based on this fasting period I can do later otherwise August is ideal for me to ttc.

atomic sagebrush
April 19th, 2015, 01:26 AM
I have it and I have done plans for people who were doing the fasting program. My inclination is for you to wait one month and start in Sept. instead but we'll get right to work so we can build up as much muscle as possible before then, so you won't lose much. :)

Bluebooties
April 19th, 2015, 11:18 AM
Sounds good thanks

Bluebooties
April 22nd, 2015, 04:19 PM
atomic do the custom plans come with any meal plans ? i did not purchase the 21 day meal plan separately.
I kind of formulated a meal plan for myself and was wondering if you could take a look at it and see if it is nutritionally balanced or not.

Bluebooties
April 22nd, 2015, 04:23 PM
or do u recommend i purchase the 21 day meal plan ?