PDA

View Full Version : help, am obssessed

waiting4shiloh
November 3rd, 2012, 12:12 PM
I am new here, and i am hoping to ttc in 2013. I want only two kids or just one if i get what i want, i also want my first to be a girl, but some how i have this gut feeling that this would not happen, three of my colleagues who wanted girls all had boys and i am freaking out already, please don't get me wrong, boys are great too, but i have always had a desire for girls, i just don't think any one really understands me, i need comfort and reassurance that i can make a girl, thanks

kaseybaby
November 3rd, 2012, 03:24 PM
Anyone can make a girl. :) Sway the best you can, get pregnant, then worry about the gender. lol. But seriously, I wanted a girl first and had a boy first and he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. You want two kids, so you have two chances!

Dana-Alicia
November 3rd, 2012, 03:53 PM
Many women say they have these gut feelings, for example about not being able to conceive their desired gender or even be able to get pregnant at all. This usually is not true, just a reflection of their fears and hopes. If you need to be absolutely sure the baby is a girl, you can consider HT. Or you can try swaying for your first and if this is a boy (and I tell you, boy's are awesome! I have two and I'm the proudest and happiest mommy out there :D) you can also go HT later. If of course HT is an option for you. Try not to worry about it too much, you don't have everything under control, it's just impossible. The babymaking process is a very exciting and special time, enjoy it, treasure it. You'll be fine!