PDA

View Full Version : Hello yet another disappointed IG user!

Perla one day
November 4th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Hello ladies,
In gender seems to not be working again. It's really frustrating you put your time and effort into posts, support for others and they keep letting us down. I'm due in dec 2 with my 4 th child. I already have 3 boys. I'm on team green, and at the stage where I really need support. Looking forward to meeting new ladies and catching up with some oldie from IG.

nuthinbutpink
November 4th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Welcome!

Tiggerian
November 4th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Welcome!! =D

KatS047
November 4th, 2012, 11:36 AM
I understand how you feel about IG not working. I got to know some great ladies on there and was hoping some would be here. Good luck with your baby! Did you sway? I have 3 boys as well and having a girl in March so I very much believe swaying works!

dloui128
November 4th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Welcome and congrats :)

Southern Butterfly
November 4th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Glad to see you here Perla! Have you heard any news from the other Team Green ladies who were due when IG went down? I was anxiously waiting news from Random and 2 other ladies. Not sure if you or anyone else is in touch with them outside of IG?

mykiwibaby
November 4th, 2012, 05:28 PM
I am an IG girl too - sooo frustrating!!!! It still isnt working.... i want to speak to my May Due date buddies :(

auroara78
November 4th, 2012, 05:30 PM
hi perla one day...I remember some of your posts...congrats on baby number 4 and I hope its a pinkie!

BeadinMom
November 4th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Welcome ladies!!! :)

Myloves
November 4th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I remember you too :) Congrats on your 4th baby! FX for pink.

stillwanttwomore
November 4th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Hi Kats!!!!

Glad you came over, sucks that IG down. Luv was supposed to find out hers twins genders around this time!!! I miss all my due date girls. How are you feelingÉ

Tiff

I understand how you feel about IG not working. I got to know some great ladies on there and was hoping some would be here. Good luck with your baby! Did you sway? I have 3 boys as well and having a girl in March so I very much believe swaying works!

lisvna
November 5th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Welcome and congrats!

PeonyPrincess
November 5th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Hi! You'll get plenty of support on here. I am bummed that IG is down as my due date group were all about to pop and I was so keen to hear how they are doing. Good on you staying team green. How exciting!

nkg11208
November 5th, 2012, 10:25 AM
I hear ya about IG..from there as well its so frustrating I hope it's back up soon!

cupcakebaby
November 5th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Hi Perla! I'm from IG too!! So relieved to see a lot of IG members coming over too. I know what you mean about putting a lot of time and effort in and getting to know so many members too!! There are some Facebook groups for IG members too. Hope you hear pink in a few weeks!

Adia
November 5th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Welcome...I am a former IGer also but from years back.
You have nerves of steel to stay team green- I couldn't hold out that long! Hope its a pink bundle coming your way.

PrinceOfTides
November 6th, 2012, 02:29 AM
Glad to see you here Perla! Have you heard any news from the other Team Green ladies who were due when IG went down? I was anxiously waiting news from Random and 2 other ladies. Not sure if you or anyone else is in touch with them outside of IG?

Random must have delivered her baby by now

Perla one day
November 6th, 2012, 08:38 AM
I know, thinking about random and still wondering about Doveys miracle daughter if she doing better. I really hope IG comes back on and we can get some news from them.

Mom2rskje
November 14th, 2012, 01:26 AM
Not long to wait now, how exciting!!