PDA

View Full Version : If you are interested in a FB swaying buddy group

atomic sagebrush
March 5th, 2011, 10:41 AM
...friend my alter ego Kristin Doggirl and I will add you to the one that a friend and I just started. It's open to anyone from any site and people who aren't on any site at all, so if you have friends who are swaying they are welcome too!

TTC5
March 5th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Is it a privat group Atomic? As in, can my family and friends IRL see me LOL?

skrimpy
March 6th, 2011, 08:27 AM
is it just for current blue swayers or also for those that are waiting to sway?

atomic sagebrush
March 6th, 2011, 10:49 AM
It is totally private and won't show up to anyone you are friends with.

It is for anyone who is swaying, is interested in swaying, or just wants to cheer for their swaying friends.

I almost added you skrimpy, but I thought I should ask first!!!

babydust
March 6th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Thanks for adding me! It showed up on my FB page on day, I think it's awesome! :0)

atomic sagebrush
March 6th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Oh and BTW you guys can friend my actual identity too, I just didn't want to post my actual name publicly.

skrimpy
March 6th, 2011, 01:40 PM
you can add me atomic :) I will cheer on all the blue swayers til we are ready for ours!

TTC5
March 6th, 2011, 03:42 PM
I'd love to join then! We are not telling anyone we are swaying - or TTC - the negative attitudes having a large family we would rather avoid!

atomic sagebrush
March 7th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Ok! Looking forward to seeing you all there!

TTC5
March 7th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Do you need my real name to add me Atomic? x

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2011, 09:56 AM
We have to be "friends" so you can friend my secret identity "Kristin Doggirl" (my actual name is also on FB and feel free to friend me there too if you like) and then I will add you to the group and you can unfriend afterwards if you want to.

TTC5
March 13th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Will do now!!