PDA

View Full Version : Boy Sway Feedback Wanted

Elements
November 4th, 2012, 06:48 PM
This is the month hopefully we will concieve a boy.

So here goes. Hopefully this isnt TMI.

This is an example of my 'diet'.

Today I had a smoothie for breakfast 1 banana, handful mixed berries, spinach, 1 tablespoon of LSA and water (I have a milk sensitivity so have to limit it)

Supplements was 2 fermented cod liver oil tablets washed down with a glass of water with 5 drops of Zinc in it (I am Zinc deficient)

Morning tea was a piece of naughty cake and some potatoe chips since i was at playgroup and hungry

For lunch i had a sandwich wrap filled with mayo, lettuce, tomato, pork, asparagus and onion - salt & pepper.

Another 2 fermented cod liver oil tablets with plain water

Afternoon tea is a vege freshly squeezed juice using - apple, carrot, celary, parsley and a squeeze of lemon.

No idea whats for tea tonight - but its usually mashed potatoe, with a vege and a piece of meat.

And 2 more FCLO with zinc water tablets before bed.

This is out BD plan,

BD every 2-3 day from now till AF.

And my exercise is a daily 5km walk with the dog every evening.

Its not much of a plan but its all I can figure out with the mumbo jumbo. :)

Cinss
November 4th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Looks good :)

Tips - almond milk is a good substitute for normal milk if you are not sensitive to that too. Also calcium is great for boy sways, and i would recommend folic acid.

Walking is good exercise, if you could also add in some weight training that would be super :)

meeks32
November 4th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Just make sure you snack, lots of banana, avocado, garlic, onions, full fat now skim yoghurt and milk. You can use soy milk, although its controversial for gender swaying many are saying it sways boy, but all agree it increases fertility, which in turn SHOULD sway boy. I drank a lot of soy milk when I conceived both my boys so I tend to agree. Make sure you take a multivitamin as well, more nutrients = boy and a pregnancy multivitamin is recommended anyway in months leading up to and during pregnancy.

dloui128
November 4th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Sounds pretty good. You need to add some protein with every meal and snack. I noticed in the morning you didn't have any protein with your smoothie, then you had cake and chips but no protein with it. So just remember to add a little protein with those things.

And like Cinss said if you can add some weights into your exercise routine that would help

atomic sagebrush
November 4th, 2012, 08:05 PM
you need more protein with things like smoothies and veg juice - even if just a handful of nuts.

what is the mumbo jumbo you're not getting.

atomic sagebrush
November 4th, 2012, 08:06 PM
i personally would not do much soy, both for swaying and just because I'm not totally convinced it's safe for TTC.

Elements
November 4th, 2012, 08:55 PM
So eggs and almonds okay as protien? Though ild make up some curried eggs and snack on that. And i eat lots of almonds, usually I have a breakfast cereal which is full of almonds in the mornings aswell - was just strapped for time this morning

Cinss
November 4th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Yes eggs are great protein, so are almonds.

ELP
November 5th, 2012, 04:36 AM
I agree with the adding of protien, even if you just have a bag of peanuts on the worktop and just grab a couple every time you walk past, its amazing how many times you'll be walking past!! plus again if you can add in some simple at home weight training, I use a medium heavy object, currently a toddler or a tent in a roll lol and just do 10-20 lifts with it once or twice a day, it all helps:)

Elements
November 5th, 2012, 04:58 PM
thanks for you help :) Its probably too late for the weights thing since we are trying this month when O rolls around, but ill do some push ups and things anyway :)

I'm actually struggling to eat as much as is recommended.

Cinss
November 5th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Its not too late doing weights now will raise your testosterone almost immediatly, its worth a shot, squats, push ups, sit ups would be great :)

atomic sagebrush
November 6th, 2012, 12:15 PM
So eggs and almonds okay as protien? Though ild make up some curried eggs and snack on that. And i eat lots of almonds, usually I have a breakfast cereal which is full of almonds in the mornings aswell - was just strapped for time this morning

Yes, fantastic! one of my boys is made entirely out of almonds I think LOL

atomic sagebrush
November 6th, 2012, 12:16 PM
thanks for you help :) Its probably too late for the weights thing since we are trying this month when O rolls around, but ill do some push ups and things anyway :)

I'm actually struggling to eat as much as is recommended.

never too late for weights. squats, pushups ARE weight training using your body's own weight as the thing you lift

afy
November 6th, 2012, 12:21 PM
i think im struggling with getting my cardio in there i think i can imagine 3 times a week for like 20mins ... would that be enough weign training is much easier i have them in my room so do it everytime i put DD to sleep lol..

dloui128
November 6th, 2012, 01:06 PM
i think im struggling with getting my cardio in there i think i can imagine 3 times a week for like 20mins ... would that be enough weign training is much easier i have them in my room so do it everytime i put DD to sleep lol..

I never did cardio only weight training so I would think that would be enough

The Anchor
November 6th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Coconut milk and oil are good proteins...the squats are a great idea.

atomic sagebrush
November 10th, 2012, 10:32 AM

Yes, that's FINE! ANYTHING helps, you just want to burn off a few of the cals you get from food while still letting your body get the nutrients from the foods. :)