PDA

View Full Version : TTC a girl in Summer or Fall 2012 ........... now a spring due date group!!!!!!!

stillwanttwomore
November 4th, 2012, 10:25 PM
I am looking for my group of swayers from IG...I miss u all...Hopefully you find your way over to we can still keep ion touch throughout the rest of our pregnancies :)

I see that Kats, any MV are here. I am going to let LTB & Petite know, hopefully Pony, Jedie and Luv will find us over here, and anyone that i missed, hopefully you will join too!!!!!

KatS047
November 5th, 2012, 01:03 AM
Thanks for starting this thread Tiff! I miss everyone too and was hoping that with IG being down for so long they would find their way over here. I am trying to navigate my way around here, is it worth getting the membership to have full access?

stillwanttwomore
November 5th, 2012, 01:06 AM
HI!

I don't have the full membership, I feel that I don't need it since this is my last pregnancy and I blesses enough to get my DG!!

If you are not planning to TTC again, I am not sure what you gain from having full access....?

Tiff

Thanks for starting this thread Tiff! I miss everyone too and was hoping that with IG being down for so long they would find their way over here. I am trying to navigate my way around here, is it worth getting the membership to have full access?

mountainviews
November 5th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Yay! Thanks for starting this thread Tiff, I miss everyone from IG. I've been busy moving but now I want to be able to chat with my sway friends again. My AF arrived yesterday. I'm kind of glad because my attempt last month was a last minute oops and I would have been stressing the whole time that it wasn't good enough. Now I'm starting all over. I'm going to do the diet and everything for 6 weeks before a true attempt. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions along the way. I'm so glad we can still chat over here:)

Maple
November 5th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Yay girls! Great idea Tiff! I have been on GD for a while, but def miss the IG girls. I have PM'd 'Charlie & Ollie' and LO123 to let them know...

Will check back in soon, I have some dirty boys to clean up! XX

stillwanttwomore
November 5th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Hi Maple!!!!!!!

So happy you got your BFP, I am so excited to see how many bambinos you have in there!!!! I am always SOOOOOOO JEALOUS of anyone who has multiples...it has been my dream to have more that one, but this is my last for sure :)

FX for a PINK bean (s) !!!!

Yes, pls let the other ladies know as well!!!

Yay girls! Great idea Tiff! I have been on GD for a while, but def miss the IG girls. I have PM'd 'Charlie & Ollie' and LO123 to let them know...

Will check back in soon, I have some dirty boys to clean up! XX

Coj13
November 5th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Hi ladies I'm charlieandollie on ig boy oh boy I have missed ig so much talking to you girls is the only thing keeping me going with swaying lol. Thanks tiff for doing this its great xxxx
Afm I'm 11dpo bfn

Maple
November 5th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Hi Maple!!!!!!!

So happy you got your BFP, I am so excited to see how many bambinos you have in there!!!! I am always SOOOOOOO JEALOUS of anyone who has multiples...it has been my dream to have more that one, but this is my last for sure :)

FX for a PINK bean (s) !!!!

Yes, pls let the other ladies know as well!!!

Thanks Tiff!

It's nice to see some familiar faces : )

I have an early u/s next week - when I am 6 wks +4.. I doubt I will see much other than a blob, lol, but hopefully will be reassuring to see a heartbeat.. Am worried about miscarrying this time round.. This baby has been an effort to make, don't want it to go!
I had an HCG test at 17DPO and it was at 1000. I am no expert, so I quizzed the fertility nurse and she said that level would most likely indicate only 1 baby.. She did say that the u/s is more definite though.. We will see : ) Honestly, I think twins would be lovely, although hard work.. 3 babies at once - I just cannot comprehend.

Your so lucky to have a healthy girl in there! You must just be super happy! Awe : )

XX

Coj13
November 5th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Maple have you got a date for your scan yet?

Do any of you ladies know what's going on with ig

Maple
November 5th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Hi ladies I'm charlieandollie on ig boy oh boy I have missed ig so much talking to you girls is the only thing keeping me going with swaying lol. Thanks tiff for doing this its great xxxx
Afm I'm 11dpo bfn

Hey Charlie!
Ah a BFN, sorry to hear.. Fingers crossed for tomorrow! How do you feel about it this cycle?
Great to have this thread.. Good luck Charlie XX

Coj13
November 5th, 2012, 02:45 PM
I'm not to bad, I'm sure this swaying is not for me, I'm so fed up with bfn all the time, I'm doing 1 more cycle that's it.

This fantastic that tiff started this tread, hopefully more ladies will find us xxx

LO123
November 5th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Hi Ladies, it is LMO123 form IG.

I am so happy to see this thread. Great idea Tiff. I have missed you all so much, sounds silly doesnt it but I feel like I really made a great group of friends on this journey on IG and felt strange not talking to you all everyday. I kind of felt lost not chatting.

I am CD13 and should O on CD16 if nothing changes this month. We tried to do FR BDing but it just hasn't worked so am now just going to BD around O. It will definitely not be girl timing or frequency but I am just going with it.

Can't wait to chat more. Hope it is OK to join in even though not pregnant yet but hopefully will be soon...Hope you are all doing well...

Maple
November 5th, 2012, 06:45 PM
I'm not to bad, I'm sure this swaying is not for me, I'm so fed up with bfn all the time, I'm doing 1 more cycle that's it.

This fantastic that tiff started this tread, hopefully more ladies will find us xxx

I hear you! BFN's are pitiful, ESP if you are putting yourself through the torture of swaying, lol.
Hope it happens for you... Tomorrow!

I wonder if IG has died once and for all? I'm so sick of the maintenance issues on IG. I really only have 2 threads there I am on, and that's it.. XX

Maple
November 5th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Hi Ladies, it is LMO123 form IG.

I am so happy to see this thread. Great idea Tiff. I have missed you all so much, sounds silly doesnt it but I feel like I really made a great group of friends on this journey on IG and felt strange not talking to you all everyday. I kind of felt lost not chatting.

I am CD13 and should O on CD16 if nothing changes this month. We tried to do FR BDing but it just hasn't worked so am now just going to BD around O. It will definitely not be girl timing or frequency but I am just going with it.

Can't wait to chat more. Hope it is OK to join in even through not pregnant yet but hopefully will be soon...Hope you are all doing well...

Hey LMO,

It's hard keeping up spirits without the usual group chat huh.. It is not silly at all.

Exciting, CD13 - nearly O! Best of luck, fingers crossed it happens this time! Is DH being responsive?

I'm suddenly feeling really tired and nauseous.. I'm kinda glad because I have not really felt pregnant.. Ah not to mention I am super grouchy at the kids, they have been really irritating me.. Lol. XX

KatS047
November 5th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Its so nice to see some familiar faces. I have posted in a few other threads and didn't go on until the next day and there were so many posts I was lost. It's hard not knowing anyone so I am greatful for this thread. I hope ingender isn't down forever, I would hate to completely lose touch with everyone. Tiff thanks for the info on the membership, I wasn't sure what I was missing by not having it but I am definitely not ttc again lol! This pregnancy has not been fun and I am so ready for it to be over!

LO123
November 5th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Ladies, can I ask for some advice. I am starting to get nervous about attempt after I thought I would just go with the flow. As I said FR didn't go as planned and now we are up to 6 days of abstinence. I was thinking of just BDing each night starting at 0-2 through O. Now not so sure. If I do this was going to use either Rephresh or vingear douche.

Was just thinking maybe another approach would be BDing night of 0-2, then again in morning of 0-1, than that night again, then morning of O. Maybe this would help deplete some of the swimmers? For this approach though I would need to use rephresh as will not do douche before morning attempts.

Hope you don't mind me asking here. But value your opinions.

Maple, DH has been pretty good actually. Said he would do FR BDing but due to other reasons just didn't happen. He has also been taking his supps.

Maple
November 5th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Ladies, can I ask for some advice. I am starting to get nervous about attempt after I thought I would just go with the flow. As I said FR didn't go as planned and now we are up to 6 days of abstinence. I was thinking of just BDing each night starting at 0-2 through O. Now not so sure. If I do this was going to use either Rephresh or vingear douche.

Was just thinking maybe another approach would be BDing night of 0-2, then again in morning of 0-1, than that night again, then morning of O. Maybe this would help deplete some of the swimmers? For this approach though I would need to use rephresh as will not do douche before morning attempts.

Maple, DH has been pretty good actually. Said he would do FR BDing but due to other reasons just didn't happen. He has also been taking his supps.

LMO - I think either would be fine! Option 2 would deplete swimmers I think also. Honestly, I would be happy with either, but perhaps would do option 2.

Glad to hear DH has been good : ) XX

stillwanttwomore
November 5th, 2012, 11:44 PM
HI!

I would BD as much as you can, I would look into using boht the douche and Rephresh. i used vinegar and acijel with eachof my attempts :)

Nes
November 6th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Hi everyone!
Thanks KatS for telling me about this thread. Still trying to find my way around. Hi LMO! Thanks Tiff for starting the thread!

I hope IG comes back soon so I can at least get access to my sway and copy it somewhere else. I feel sorry for the newbies that had just got their head around their sway plan before the website crashed!

Is there anywhere on this site that you can mark or bookmark certain threads? It's hard to keep searching and I just usually go through my past posts.

LO123
November 6th, 2012, 02:24 AM
Hi Nes, how are you?

How many weeks are you? It is a bit harder to work your way around this site. I have now just added to my favourites a couple of threads I want to keep up with and just go back to them each time.

So good to see you hear....

LO123
November 6th, 2012, 02:25 AM
Tiff and Maple thanks heaps for your replies.... hoping I am joining you both soon....

Nes
November 6th, 2012, 02:47 AM
Hi Nes, how are you?

How many weeks are you? It is a bit harder to work your way around this site. I have now just added to my favourites a couple of threads I want to keep up with and just go back to them each time.

So good to see you hear....

Hi LO (got to get used to that now)! I'm 16 + 2 today. It is harder to get around this site, probably because it is new but at least it doesn't always crash. So many times I wrote lengthy posts and just lost it numerous times.

I feel a but lost here because I know the diets and swaying is different here so all that I know and have followed is not the same here.

What have you been up to?

How do I add threads to favourites.

Coj13
November 6th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Hi nes and LMO, lovely to see more ladies coming over, I also can't find myself around here!!!
Af arrived this morning, I'm ok just pissed off.
Kids crying will be back later

mountainviews
November 6th, 2012, 11:44 AM
So good to see so many friends from IG! I know ponytails is over here on GD, does anyone know her name? I was also wondering about Sew, is she over here? I'm so glad other people have mentioned that this site is hard to navigate, I was thinking it was just me, hehe:) I guess we'll get used to it. Someone asked about adding a thread to favorites, I just clicked "add to favorites" on my internet navigator bar while I was on this thread and now I can find it easily. Good luck to everyone attempting! I'm on cd3 but I'm going to skip this month because moving just threw my diet out the window and I know my T levels are way up so I'm going to do a full 6 weeks on the diet and try to relax before my attempt:)

Maple
November 6th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Hi nes and LMO, lovely to see more ladies coming over, I also can't find myself around here!!!

Awe Charlie - that sux! Sorry. So annoying.. XX

LO123
November 6th, 2012, 08:33 PM

So sorry AF arrived, it is just awful....

LO123
November 6th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Nes, wow you are nearly half way. Are you planning to find out the gender at 20 weeks? I am up to cycle 4 now and hoping this is the one. All other cycles were cut off with douches so trying something different this month. Just want to be pregnant. As MV said just on internet tool bar there is favourites, I have saved it there. Nothing to do with the actual site...

MV, I was also wondering about Sew. I don't know wheather she was on here or not. Sorry you have to skip this month but atleast you can do the diet now for a full 6 weeks. I have been so good on it so I really hope that is the biggest sway factor for me...

Wish me luck, going to start attempts tonight. Told DH last nite the plan and he is all on board....

mountainviews
November 7th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Good luck LO!!! I just posted a comment on the ttc girl in November thread and invited our former IG gals to come over here. Hopefully they will all find us:)

Maple
November 7th, 2012, 02:08 AM
Good luck LMO!

Thinking of you, and REALLY hoping this is it! XX

Maple
November 7th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Good luck LO!!! I just posted a comment on the ttc girl in November thread and invited our former IG gals to come over here. Hopefully they will all find us:)

I PM'd 'Hearts n Flowers' - so hopefully she joins us too : )

LO123
November 7th, 2012, 04:53 AM
Ladies, I am stressing out. I used rephresh today at 12pm, checked my pH before and it was 5, then at 8pm tonight it was over 6. Am trying everything now to get it down.... I am over swaying, just feel like I can't get anything right around attempt time.

Nes
November 7th, 2012, 06:10 AM
So good to see so many friends from IG! I know ponytails is over here on GD, does anyone know her name? I was also wondering about Sew, is she over here? I'm so glad other people have mentioned that this site is hard to navigate, I was thinking it was just me, hehe:) I guess we'll get used to it. Someone asked about adding a thread to favorites, I just clicked "add to favorites" on my internet navigator bar while I was on this thread and now I can find it easily. Good luck to everyone attempting! I'm on cd3 but I'm going to skip this month because moving just threw my diet out the window and I know my T levels are way up so I'm going to do a full 6 weeks on the diet and try to relax before my attempt:)

Thanks Mountainview - I was asking about the favourites. I was hoping there was a way within GD to keep my favourite threads together. :happy:

Nes
November 7th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Nes, wow you are nearly half way. Are you planning to find out the gender at 20 weeks? I am up to cycle 4 now and hoping this is the one. All other cycles were cut off with douches so trying something different this month. Just want to be pregnant. As MV said just on internet tool bar there is favourites, I have saved it there. Nothing to do with the actual site...

MV, I was also wondering about Sew. I don't know wheather she was on here or not. Sorry you have to skip this month but atleast you can do the diet now for a full 6 weeks. I have been so good on it so I really hope that is the biggest sway factor for me...

Wish me luck, going to start attempts tonight. Told DH last nite the plan and he is all on board....

LMO/LO - I'll definately be finding out - 27 November! They told me 80% girl guess at the NT scan so I'm hoping that is the same in 3 weeks time! It's hard to believe and I'm still doubting it. It was a pretty obvious flat nub though. :fx:

I really really hope this cycle is your cycle!!! Good luck!!!:pray:

To get your pH down, I think after DTD I used lime douche and heaps and heaps of it. I was adding a few mls every 30 mins or so. I mixed mine to a pH of 2.6 (because I added too much water and didn't have enough lime to bring the pH down to 2). Sorry I can't be of much more help. Have you used Rephresh before? I tried Replens and it increased my pH so I assumed Rephresh would too. That's why I stuck to the lime.

As for other IG members, I really wanted to speak to SoReady. I think her elective gender scan revealed boy (she TTC girl) and before IG crashed, she hadn't posted on any of the usual threads. I hope she is well! Anyone heard from her? I think she had been on GD before but not sure what her username was/is.

mountainviews
November 7th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Nes, 80% is a great for gender prediction. I'm sure you have a pink bundle in there but it will be nice to get confirmation on the 27th. Keep us posted:)

How many posts do you have to have to not be a newbie anymore? Does your signature and profile pic show up after a certain amount of posts or do you have to be a member for that?

mountainviews
November 7th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Oh yay! My signature did show up. My middle son helped me pick out the ballerina. Too cute!

KatS047
November 8th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Anyone else having a hard time getting used to this site? I just got so used to ingender and I am very lost here. It helps having this thread though it makes me feel more at home :) So I know most of you are still ttc or in early stages of pregnancy but can anyone help with heartburn? With my boys I didn't get it until I was at least 7 months and this time I have had it for weeks. It's driving me crazy! I eat Tums all the time and milk helps but as soon as I eat again it's back. I just started to feel better after having MS for almost 12 weeks, I just can't catch a break lol.

Nes
November 8th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Anyone else having a hard time getting used to this site? I just got so used to ingender and I am very lost here. It helps having this thread though it makes me feel more at home :) So I know most of you are still ttc or in early stages of pregnancy but can anyone help with heartburn? With my boys I didn't get it until I was at least 7 months and this time I have had it for weeks. It's driving me crazy! I eat Tums all the time and milk helps but as soon as I eat again it's back. I just started to feel better after having MS for almost 12 weeks, I just can't catch a break lol.

Sorry Kats - can't help you with the heartburn - I never had it with my 2 DS's and haven't had it so far with this pregnancy either. Maybe google?

Nes
November 8th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Nes, 80% is a great for gender prediction. I'm sure you have a pink bundle in there but it will be nice to get confirmation on the 27th. Keep us posted:)

How many posts do you have to have to not be a newbie anymore? Does your signature and profile pic show up after a certain amount of posts or do you have to be a member for that?

Mountain - before we sat down for the scan the sonographer said she wouldn't guess unless she is 70-80% sure. After she guessed she also said that that was her first 80% guess for the day (it was late in the afternoon) so it is really promising but it doesn't seem real. Bring on 27 November!!!

Coj13
November 8th, 2012, 07:47 AM
LMO how are you going with ph? Nes Goodluck for your scan coming I'm sure you will here girl
Kats heartburn heartburn I had it all the way through with ds2&3 nothing worked for me, drove dh mad always came on at ned time lol
Maple how are you?
Nes I haven't seen soready since ig crashed, I read her post about baby being a boy, she sounded very sad, hope you get back into contact with her xxx

Maple
November 8th, 2012, 04:32 PM
LMO how are you going with ph? Nes Goodluck for your scan coming I'm sure you will here girl
Kats heartburn heartburn I had it all the way through with ds2&3 nothing worked for me, drove dh mad always came on at ned time lol
Maple how are you?
Nes I haven't seen soready since ig crashed, I read her post about baby being a boy, she sounded very sad, hope you get back into contact with her xxx

Hey Charlie!

I am feeling increasingly sick... Nearly 6 wks, so that figures.. I am off all of my 'normal' foods, and only want to eat fries, potato chips etc..
I actually woke up a few times last night thinking i was going to throw up, and this morning I could not brush my teeth without gagging. My kids were scared! Lol.
I hope it just comes and goes, not consistent m/s for weeks on end..
Oh well, I am told its a good thing to have m/s?!

Whats your plan for this cycle??

XX

Maple
November 8th, 2012, 04:34 PM

Kats, sorry to hear that.. I have no advice to offer on indigestion.. Hopefully it gets much better when baby moves further down... XX

LO123
November 8th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Well mananged to get pH down and went ahead with the attempt that night and again the next morning. So lucky we did as had temp spike the next morning which could mean O came early but am also sick so thought temp rise could be due to that as haven't had a positive opk yet. So confused and feeling so sick and sorry or myself. Got big lecture from DH and my mum last night about weight lose and that is why I am sick. I am now 47kgs and actually look awful. My mum is quite angry at me for letting it go this far. I am slightly worried also that maybe I am not Oing anymore. Last month I had a hard time working out if I O or not. My issue is I actually found the diet on IG easier than DG. I think drinking milk and eating yougurt a bit actually fills you up and gives you that extra. I think I will need to start adding things back in. I am so scared I am stuffing up my chances of even falling pregnant but I have become so obsessed with it all it is hard to stop. I just want to cry.....

LO123
November 8th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Nes, wow 80% is great. Good luck with your scan, can't wait to here. I was also wondering about SoReady, I didn't realise she found out it was a boy. I hope she is doing OK.

Kats, sorry never had heartburn, hope it goes soon.

Maple, m/s is the worst. Did you have it with your boys?

LO123
November 8th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Ladies, IG is back up....

Nes
November 9th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Wow, I'm logging on every 24 hours or so and miss sooo much. At least this site is busier than IG.

LO - that's great that you got the pH down. Fingers crossed you get your BFP! I don't think I lost too much weight on the diet but then again I wasn't doing it for too long but I was getting sick a fair bit. I would start adding some parts back in. I once read a post from a woman who said she kept getting sick so she added baby spinach and leafy greens in. Not sure whether she got a BFP and/or got her desired gender.

SoReady posted on another thread about the scan. I won't post the link here but if you go to her last post, you will see it there. I hope she is okay and that she contacts one of us soon.

I am pretty hopeful of this bub being a girl and the nub shots at 12 weeks were completely different to DS2. I posted them on IG if you want to have a look. Everyone guessed girl too but I don't want to get too carried away before my next scan - it's going to be a long 3 week wait!