PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIALLY STARTING MY HE DIET TODAY!

afy
November 4th, 2012, 11:03 PM
...:worry: officially starting my He diet today finally recieved my plan quite nervous as to how i should start .. any of you blue swayers feel free to give some good old advice really need it! lol.. any tips on keeping myself organised with the food servings, cereals which are good to eat etc im really bad at keeping up! iv ran out of food ideas lol :nails:

lisvna
November 5th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Good luck!

dloui128
November 5th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Best of luck Afy :)

Since I am list oriented and like to plan everything out I would write down everything I was going to eat for the day, this way I could look at it the next day and see if I was getting enough of everything. I work full time so this also helped because I had to make my breakfast snacks and lunch the night before for the next day. I would suggest just making sure as soon as you get up get your breakfast ready and then make sure to eat probably every two hours and that should keep you on track.

afy
November 5th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Thank you so much dloui that's what I was actually thinking of doing.. Writing doing planning ahead what I should eat .. I'm just alil concerned with whether ill be able to take count of how much potassium, protein etc I'm actually taking in.. It's hard measuring it all up lol but I'm trying not to stress myself out with it too much I wanna make this an experience I enjoy and not get hooked onto it'll just make me miserable and take over my life lol..

Blueplease
November 6th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Hi.. All the best with the diet. I'm also on the he diet and was very daunted at the beginning. The recommended daily of protein in not a lot at all and you can easily have this is one sitting.. Well I can anyway. Potassium bothered me to but if you read up on it you'll realise that a great deal of foods have it in. Try working on eating a few of the following a day ..

P- potatoes
O- orange
T- tomorrow's
A- apricots
S- strawberrie
S- spinach
I- ice berg lettuce
U- umeboshi (not sure what this is)
M- mangoes

Also things like honey, bananas, garlic and onion, turmeric is a good spice.

Good luck

Cinss
November 6th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Like Dloui said lists are important in the beginning until you get the hang of it. Write up 3 or 4 days worth of meals, go shopping to get all that stuff, then get through those days, see how you feel and what you like/dislike and do it all over again.

Some must haves on your shopping list - Oats, Bananas, Almonds, Apples, Eggs.

afy
November 6th, 2012, 09:56 AM
thank youu. i actually bought Honey bunch of oats and i LOVE THEM! especially the one that comes with Almonds in it.. Im just abit unsure about the pottasium intake.. i was told in my plan to have a around 4000-5000 i know its not MUST but try to.. i just wanna get the most pottasium from foods i possibly can and not have to rely on pottasium supps which i know arent recommended..i had 2 boiled eggd is it better to have eggs boiled or fried in olive oil ? i wasnt sure i just thought boiled is healthier option.. but apart from that the food list isnt daunting becuase most of them i usually eat its just reminding myself to eat/snack evry 2-3 hours! im bad with that

atomic sagebrush
November 7th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Good luck!

atomic sagebrush
November 7th, 2012, 09:34 AM
thank youu. i actually bought Honey bunch of oats and i LOVE THEM! especially the one that comes with Almonds in it.. Im just abit unsure about the pottasium intake.. i was told in my plan to have a around 4000-5000 i know its not MUST but try to.. i just wanna get the most pottasium from foods i possibly can and not have to rely on pottasium supps which i know arent recommended..i had 2 boiled eggd is it better to have eggs boiled or fried in olive oil ? i wasnt sure i just thought boiled is healthier option.. but apart from that the food list isnt daunting becuase most of them i usually eat its just reminding myself to eat/snack evry 2-3 hours! im bad with that

Fried in butter or olive oil! :agree:

What is "healthy" in terms of your heart, unfortunately is not always healthy in terms of fertility/swaying blue.

atomic sagebrush
November 7th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Hi.. All the best with the diet. I'm also on the he diet and was very daunted at the beginning. The recommended daily of protein in not a lot at all and you can easily have this is one sitting.. Well I can anyway. Potassium bothered me to but if you read up on it you'll realise that a great deal of foods have it in. Try working on eating a few of the following a day ..

P- potatoes
O- orange
T- tomorrow's
A- apricots
S- strawberrie
S- spinach
I- ice berg lettuce
U- umeboshi (not sure what this is)
M- mangoes

Also things like honey, bananas, garlic and onion, turmeric is a good spice.

Good luck

I think "tomorrows" was spell corrected version of "tomatoes" LOL!!

Umeboshi is plums/prunes.

I would MUCH rather see you guys eat dark leafy greens such as romaine, leaf lettuce instead of iceberg. I think they threw that in because it starts with "I" but it's really not that high in nutrients.

babydust
November 7th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Yay! Gl Hun! Great idea to buy the personalized swaying plan. I am
Also going to do that if I ever decide to have a fourth and sway again. :)

afy
November 7th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Thank you so much .. i brought plan because its so muh more organize as i tend to forget .. just so much to remember .. have you found out the sex of baba??

mommazipps
November 9th, 2012, 02:03 AM
have you tried myfitnesspal i know it is for weight loss but hey it does to the calculations for you all you do is put the food in :)

Just an idea!!!
oh yes and i am new so hello everyone

Mom2rskje
November 14th, 2012, 01:18 AM
Lots of luck!!

rachel
November 16th, 2012, 04:11 AM
gl i think swaying pink is harder lol