PDA

View Full Version : My supps so far..

TTC5
March 6th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Will be adding more later this week - pay day. Have been buying one or two a week the last few weeks just to break the cost down a little lol

So today has gone like this so far:

Burning my incence lol - Nag Champa (sandlewood based) - is this ok?
Dried my hair with hair dryer
Have been using the lap top

So far, have had 3 glasses of lemon water. I also had a ural and wanted to see if they really do work, lol and good lordy, it worked! My pH strip was lovely and green!! - Question... how long lasting are they? Do you only need to take them before BD on attempt or is it ok to take say 1 daily (I have another 11 weeks to go lol) Ohhhh I only tested my urine too? I have a YI and not game to go in and make it worse.. is it ok to test your urine when you need to have a break from fishing for your CM :oops:

I had a banana early morning with my folic acid and my fish oil.

Once home from school drop off, had a bowl of rice bubbles with oat milk and a cup of green tea with Vit E and Zinc.

Lunch, just had 170gm steak grilled with grilled tomato - sliced up 2 of these.. and had around 1/3 cup of tomato sauce, everything was salted.

I then took some flaxseed and EPO capsules just bought them today :agree:

Dinner is spaghetti bolognese with pasta and will have more zinc and Vit E - the strengths I got were under the amount you ladies recommend.

I also have to snack on (I don't think I will fit more food in though, lol) lime jelly/jello, some potato chips/crisps and can also cook up some hot chips later tonight lol! Oh and will need to fit 1 more banana in there somewhere too??!!!

Tried to get a few more supps but the supermarket did not stock them so shall get those end of the week.

atomic sagebrush
March 7th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Ok finally I found some info on that incense.

According to what I read, sandalwood, when it diffuses into the air, may make NEGATIVE ions which would not be what you want. Now my understanding is, this advice is ONLY for essential oil diffusers and not burning incense. Burning incense makes positive ions regardless of what it is made out of but if you want to be on the safe side, "Oils that ionize positively when diffused into the air include: clove, cypress, eucalyptus, frankincense, helichrysum, juniper, marjoram, melaleuca (quinquenervia), pine, ravensara, rosemary, thyme, & ylang ylang."

If the ural works right away for you, I would only take it before BD. One a day should be safe but I always like to err on the side of LESS rather than more, if less does the job then I wouldn't take it for any longer than I needed to. I don't have access to the box but I would not exceed the dosage listed on the box. http://www.pharmacyonweb.co.nz/vmchk/Constipation/Ural-Sachets-28/flypage.tpl.html I have found a recipe for making your own ural which may be a bit cheaper and I will post in a bit.

You are supposed to test ONLY your CM so when things clear out, try another Ural and see. It may take a day or two or three to show up in your CM. However, I do think that testing your urine pH can help in lieu of your CM, just so you know that your CM will not change as dramatically as your urine does.

Diet is getting better and better but still not enough protein in the morning. ;) Can you eat a hard boiled egg with your banana or perhaps some jerky/roast beef/ham or a spoonful of peanut butter (DK if you guys eat peanut butter LOL). I know it's SO MUCH FOOD. But that is the amount that I eat (I have an insane metabolism!)

TTC5
March 7th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Oh yes an egg - good idea.. how come on IG they do not list eggs but only use the egg whites??

TTC5
March 7th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Should I have the meat at brekkie instead of lunch?

LolaInLove
March 8th, 2011, 09:14 AM
I think you want to have meat at every meal! I started eating an egg in the morning, and it has made me feel much more alert in the morning, I will tell you that.

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Oh yes an egg - good idea.. how come on IG they do not list eggs but only use the egg whites??

The whites have more potassium and sodium and the yolks have more calcium and some Vit. D, but Vitamin D very well may sway blue and as for the calcium, it's such a very tiny amount (20 mg) that it is really irrelevant. (plus there is way more magnesium in the white than in the yolk anyway.) It is rather confusing because yolks are also forbidden on the girl diet as well.:confused:

Anyway, I think that the good/blue nutrients in the yolks VASTLY outweigh the small amount of calcium that is present.

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Should I have the meat at brekkie instead of lunch?

That is entirely up to you, as long as you have SOME protein, whether it is in the form of meat/egg/nuts/Marmite or even beans on toast, whatever works best for you. The problem is that a banana is digested superquickly and it is all carbs, so your blood sugar drops very low after you eat it.

TTC5
March 8th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Thanks Atomic!