PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!! HRC July 2011

princess-nash
March 7th, 2011, 02:40 PM
R:XX::XX:

nuthinbutpink
March 7th, 2011, 03:05 PM
First, congrats. You have to get your cycle back in order to do pretesting.

You have an excellent chance at being a OHW at 26! Good luck!

PlanB
March 8th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Have you had your phone consult yet?

Some good qs for dr potter right there. Not sure how fasting would effect it but interesting question.

I think you need to have a couple of natural cycles before testing as nbp said.

koko
March 13th, 2011, 07:49 AM
good luck

princess-nash
March 15th, 2011, 03:16 PM
thank you koko i'm going to need it :) x

carsuk
March 25th, 2011, 02:40 PM
good luck

princess-nash
March 25th, 2011, 02:54 PM
thank you carsuk x

lisvna
April 8th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Good luck!!! I was following your story at the other website too!

princess-nash
April 8th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Thank you lisvna. my appointment is booked for pre screening tests on Monday so kinda nervous about that. Not looking forward to the sonohysterogram eeeek.

ashkash
April 8th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Good luck! You must be so excited!!

princess-nash
April 20th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Thank you ashkash. I can't believe the pre testing is nearly over. One more visit to the clinic and i'm all done. Can't wait to move to stage two. Getting ever so close to my dream. ooooohhh. xxx

Louby
May 19th, 2011, 07:12 AM
Wishing you all the best. What pre testing has to be done? Have you had a consultation yet? I am waiting for that to be arranged by HRC but not much feedback to how it all works before going over, Do you have any ideas or anyone else be of help?
I think you have a great chance of success with your age and think you should miss the fasting, this is more important at this stage. Don't know if you have to give your body a chance to regulate for a month beforehand though, maybe ask.
Good luck!!

Louby
May 21st, 2011, 10:46 AM
princess-nash, Thanks for all the info. Did dr potter tell you to get all those tests done? How much was all that, guess you had to pay for them, no referral? How much are they charging, all extras!!! The gender dreaming discount helps but it is still so expensive. Are you doing 2, 5 or 24 probe and is microsort available now? It is so different to Cyprus, only hormone blood checks for me and nothing for husband. Good luck and chat soon.

Louby
May 21st, 2011, 03:29 PM
princess-nash, A lot extra. I was quoted £200 for hormone blood tests. didn't expect all the other tests. I didn't get all that done when i went to Cyprus. Maybe it is a good thing, just thought with being young, no fertility problems etc that all would go ahead and not need that much beforehand. What have you to see the gp for? Have you told the doctor what you are doing? I really want to go to DR potter but seems even more money than expected but then you hope it is worth the extra if it works. Speak soon and all the best.
Thanks again.

princess-nash
June 24th, 2011, 01:20 PM
ladies, i will be going in September now as my af just won't show up, screwed up my plans for July. Af better show up by then and the provera did not work for me plus Dr P is out of office from 30th July - 14th August so I couldn't even move the dates neither. xxx

sela
June 24th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Princess N, that sucks. Did you have everything booked? I still haven't booked everything even though I have a schedule. Keep thinking there will be a spanner in the works before travel dates.

princess-nash
June 24th, 2011, 06:54 PM
No I was planning on booking everything as soon as af came but never even got the chance. Everything was ready to book flights, accommodation you name it but i'm glad i didn't as I would have lost a lot of money. Its sooooo risky.