PDA

View Full Version : Who's watching the Bachelor?

Gus
March 7th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Curious about what you think of this season. I'm not a huge fan of this particular bachelor...

nuthinbutpink
March 7th, 2011, 06:44 PM
I don't like that guy. He is nobody I would ever be interested in at all.

lindi
March 7th, 2011, 11:22 PM
I don't like him really either, but for some reason this show is fun no matter who the people are!

Lilian78
March 8th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Can't stay away from the bachelor for some reason . . .I don't think Brad is so bad. At least not any worse than the average bachelor lol. Hoping he picks Emily :)

Gus
March 15th, 2011, 04:36 PM
I can't stand people who can't just spit out what they're trying to say. The finale where he was talking to Emily about being a real dad was almost physically painful and I wanted to jump through the screen and smack him!

hopefulfornumber3
March 15th, 2011, 05:31 PM
I love the Bachelor! LOL. I think Brad is kinda awkward but good to look at:) I thought he looked great last night on the "After the final Rose Show." I agree- the scene with him talking to Emily about the dad stuff was annoying. IT was maybe weird editing too. Idk. I don't think they will last though. She seemed really different too last night. She needs to get over all the petty stuff and embrace the moment or he is going to take off.

Liv
March 15th, 2011, 05:49 PM
I watched one episode a few weeks ago for 10 minutes and then lost interest.