PDA

View Full Version : My Surprise is HERE!!

1pinkwish
March 7th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Sorry I'm just getting to post this. I had my c-section on Thursday, and we just got home yesterday. Still trying to catch up as best I can!

Anyway....

IT'S A GIRL!!! Charleigh Faith was born 3/3/11 @ 3:57 p.m. She was 8 lbs 3 oz and 21 inches long.

Obviously, we couldn't be more thrilled!!! Here is a pic of our sweet baby girl!

nuthinbutpink
March 7th, 2011, 06:32 PM
WOW! Congratulations to you! I guess your doc was telling the truth! What a great ending!

ThinkPink
March 7th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Congratulations she is really beautiful! I cant believe how well you did to wait until the birth but it must have been fantastic to hear 'ITS A GIRL'! I just knew your doctor wouldnt be so cruel as to say 'she' if he wasnt sure you were getting your girl! Wishing you a speedy recovery from your c-section!!

skrimpy
March 7th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Congratulations on getting your little girl!! Speedy recovery for you and enjoy your babymoon with your daughter!

Babushka
March 7th, 2011, 10:05 PM
She is just beautiful! I want one just like that please! You are very blessed. Well done and enjoy the new addition to the family. Do you have a link to your sway? Would love to know your thoughts on what worked for you. Babushka. Xx

Liv
March 7th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Congrats on you beautiful DD!

Lilian78
March 8th, 2011, 08:22 AM
How sweet! Big congratulations to you!

ELP
March 8th, 2011, 08:44 AM
She's gorgeous!! Congratulations on getting your pink wish :kiss:xxxxxxxx

puppydogstails
March 8th, 2011, 09:07 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! so SO happy for you, have been looking for your update and YEY, you got your girl! Enjoy, she is really beautiful :)

ThePack
March 8th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Congrats! Have fun with all those girly clothes & accessories! :)

1pinkwish
March 9th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Awwww, thank you everyone!! There really aren't words to describe how blessed I feel right now. It's really starting to sink in that this is real, and that she really is a girl! :)

@Babushka, I didn't sway purposefully, for sure. There are a few things that might have been different than when I conceived my other 3 that I will share, but I don't know that they had any baring at all on the gender.

This was the first baby that I was still breastfeeding while TTC. My cycle was really messed up because of the breastfeeding, so I started taking B6 (100mg) and a B-complex daily along with my prenatals. It was also the only time I took the prenatals before conception too. It took us 3 mos to conceive, and with all the others I conceived on my first month without b/c. I charted the last month this time, but never got a clear O date. There was like a one week window in which it seemed to have happened, and during that time we were BDing every other day.

I don't know O dates and timing or any of that kind of stuff with my others. And foodwise, I don't know of anything different in my diet than before either.

I really just chalk it up to luck, and I'm so thankful it was the good kind!!! LOL

Good luck to you!!! I hope you get your dream come true as well!!

Yuzu
March 10th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Congrats! I teared up after seeing your happy surprise! She is certainly gorgeous.

TTC5
March 11th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atomic sagebrush
March 13th, 2011, 02:18 PM
She is lovely (and I'm sure highly clever as well!) Congrats!!

Wishing4Emma
March 13th, 2011, 05:40 PM
She is absolutely precious! Congrats to you! I know you must be over the moon!! Have fun with your little girl!

Babushka
March 14th, 2011, 06:51 AM
1pinkwish, thank you for sharing your non-sway! Take care of yourself and your precious new addition. Look forward to more updates in the near future! Babushka. xxx

Brighter
March 23rd, 2011, 12:56 AM
Congratulations were you 3boys+bump or am I dreaming? I saw this picture on the monke forum too before the monkeys caught up with me. lol.
She is so beautiful!!!!

NeedAGirl!
March 27th, 2011, 09:51 AM
WOW! Worth the wait! Congrats!

boyjoy
March 29th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Such a beautiful surprise. She is adorable. Congrats on your lil baby girl!!

Three Gorgeous Pickles
March 31st, 2011, 02:27 PM
Congratulations. She is absolutely gorgeous

Out of the Blue
April 2nd, 2011, 11:08 AM
Hi! I was just browsing the Gender Desire posts and saw some of your other posts before you delivered. I was hoping you got your girl and YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! You did! Congrats, Mama! Reading this post brought tears to my eyes b/c I know what you were going through and I am just over the moon with joy for you. I just had to chime in and congratulate you.

Enjoy that sweet girl, Mama! :cheerteam::XX::awe::cheer::bigsmile:

Frenchesca
April 2nd, 2011, 03:10 PM
She is Beautiful! Congrats!

angel in a pink sky
April 2nd, 2011, 04:46 PM
She is so beautiful! I am so glad you got your daughter.

Kazz2011
April 5th, 2011, 02:51 AM
Awww Charleigh Faith is beautiful. Congratulations. :happy:

iluvmyman
April 5th, 2011, 03:13 AM
She's so beautiful! Congratulations!!

TexasMommy
April 6th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Congratulations!! She's gorgeous!!

fivebabies
April 8th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Awe just found this!!! Congrats! She's beautiful!!!!

Daydreambeliever
April 9th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Congratulations! She is gorgeous! had been reading your previous posts and so happy for you!

Hobbermittens
April 9th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Congrats! She is beautiful!

kaseybaby
April 10th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Congrats!!!! She is beautiful!

Flava
April 12th, 2011, 02:50 PM
http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/799/799626u4uk3ncrpa.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Kiesse
April 13th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Oh my, she is just so adorable! you must be thrilled, LOVE the name!! Congrats to you xx

1pinkwish
April 14th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Thank you all so much!!! I've been a stranger for a while just trying to keep up with a newborn again, but I thought I'd come check in here to see how everyone else is doing. Didn't expect to see so much love! :)

It's been GREAT, but very strange living in my dream come true world! Oddly, I still feel like I don't fit in yet, but I think it was because I didn't find out gender until birth. She's been a really good baby though, and I feel VERY blessed to have her. And I just get giddy every time I put her in one of her sweet girly outfits. LOL It's the best feeling, and I hope each and every one of you get to experience your dream come true too!!

Congratulations were you 3boys+bump or am I dreaming? I saw this picture on the monke forum too before the monkeys caught up with me. lol.
She is so beautiful!!!!

I'm from IG too, and my name there is My3Blessings. :) The monkeys are ridiculous though, aren't they? My time is strapped enough as it is, I don't have time to keep loading and re-loading the page just to see what's going on.

My Fabulous Children
April 14th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Congrats on your sweet little girl xx what a beautiful suprise!