PDA

View Full Version : ANTIHISTAMINE (UK)

hbcd123
November 6th, 2012, 10:58 AM
please help me anyone? iv looked at both zerteck and benadryl and in the uk they both contain the same ingrediance (cetritazine) and a few other ingrediance anyone know what to avoid in antihistamins? diphenhydramine dose not exist in the uk its been banned! can anyone recommend one they used in uk? thanks!

Dreamofpink
November 6th, 2012, 04:56 PM
That's the antihistamine ingredient that's recommended for TTC pink. I take Zyrtek but have read on here that Dipenhydramine is in a sleeping tablet - I think! Please anyone correct me if I've remembered incorrectly :bigsmile:

OneLastDream
November 6th, 2012, 05:02 PM
You can get it in UK but its a sleeping aid not antihistamine - you just ask behind counter. I took Zyrtec most time with Benadryl sometimes. I bought the other thing but didn't use the cycle we fell. Don't know gender yet though.

atomic sagebrush
November 7th, 2012, 11:32 AM
You only need just cetirizine anyway.

In the UK, cetirizine is marketed under the name of both zyrtec and benadryl. Diphenhydramine has NOT been banned, it's sold as a sleep aid instead.

Mum23boys
November 7th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Im in the uk and took sleep aid - i bought it off amazon but you can get it at chemist too. I have some if you want me to send to you hun as I am not using it now I am on Clomid.

hbcd123
November 8th, 2012, 08:16 AM
thanks ladies! yr wright its not banned! its in nytol (sleep aid) so i got some from amazon and iv got zertek also for day use!