PDA

View Full Version : + OPK but NO EWCM and NO pains????

TTC5
March 7th, 2011, 10:12 PM
I know I should not compare this cycle to last month.. as last month was first month off BC.
BUT.. last cycle I had clear as day O pains, EWCM. CD 17/18
Just this arvo - 2pm I get a = OPK!!???? CD 13. NO EWCM and NO pains??!!!

I had a huge temp drop this morning??

Feel free to view my chart and give me your opinions?!!! What does the temp drop mean again?

I have a YI.. could this be affecting my CM?

LolaInLove
March 8th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Looks like you had a short period and are just O'ing early. Temp drop usually means you are about to ovulate, I'm pretty sure! I think you are not ttc this month, so just keep taking opks and track what's happening, that's my advice. I O all over the place too, anywhere usually from day 13-18, but this month had day 11 if you recall. I don't know about YI, though, sorry you have one, that is never fun!

LolaInLove
March 8th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Oh, and even though I take lots of ewcm supps, I didn't really have any this month either with the early ov.....some months I do, some I don't. I remember in my 20s (sorry TMI here) I used to know exactly when I was o'ing because my ewcm would hang down out of me. I guess that shows how much older I am, because I am guessing your hormones levels changing as you get older affects that!

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2011, 10:40 AM
I know I should not compare this cycle to last month.. as last month was first month off BC.
BUT.. last cycle I had clear as day O pains, EWCM. CD 17/18
Just this arvo - 2pm I get a = OPK!!???? CD 13. NO EWCM and NO pains??!!!

I had a huge temp drop this morning??

Feel free to view my chart and give me your opinions?!!! What does the temp drop mean again?

I have a YI.. could this be affecting my CM?

Usually when your temp takes a sharp dip you're just about to o. Can you feel anything different with your cervix??

No O pains is ok although I'm a little wary about the lack of CM. It shouldn't be related to the YI. Drink some water, take some Robitussin, and have an O (or two or three) and then see where you're at.

TTC5
March 8th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Will grab some robitussin today - thankyou! My CM seems to be creamy like? I had a feel of my cervix today and I *think* it feels softer and higher but not 100% sure as i am only just new at this, LOL..
Temp rose this morning and shall test with opk shortly see what it shows =)

LolaInLove
March 8th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Are you ttc this month? GL if you are!!!

TTC5
March 8th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Nope another 11 weeks!!

TTC5
March 8th, 2011, 09:47 PM
TMI - sorry ladies BUT just had a massive blob of EWCM (it was tinged with what looked like old blood though?) after a BM.. stood up to pull my pants up and it literally fell out there was sooo much sorry again.. so looks like these supps are helping in this department haha!!!! YAYYYY No pains yet so will see how I go tonight hey!!??

atomic sagebrush
March 9th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Ok no need to take the Robitussin if you're not trying this month, unless you're curious!

Having a bit of blood in your CM is totally normal and nothing to be concerned about.

Maybe the EWCM is just taking its own time to get started!!

TTC5
March 9th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Hopefully so hey Atomic =)
OPK's are now back to being negative. So, say we were trying this month just to get an idea... when would you advice to BD?

LolaInLove
March 9th, 2011, 05:23 PM
I wanna guess! Let's see if I have my swaying info right! So, you had 2 days of +....I would have gone for it either the night of the 1st pos or the morning of the 2nd.

TTC5
March 9th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Hi Lola! Yep 2 days of +'s I think the most darkest was around 9pm on the first night, next arvo I had EWCM but really only in one glob, then I dried up quite quickly!!

TTC5
March 9th, 2011, 06:11 PM
You can view my FF chart in my link if you like! xx HERE

LolaInLove
March 9th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Yep, I'd say you O'ed today!

TTC5
March 9th, 2011, 06:27 PM
I am thinking the same as I *think* I have mild niggles right hand side - very weak though compared to last month!
So would you say it would have been ideal to have BD last night if we were trying (just want to know for future cycles ikywim?!) I am thinking last night as yesterday I had the EWCM? OR would it be better to use pre seed and say tonight would be better?

LolaInLove
March 10th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Well, I think it depends on what you WANT to do and when you really think you O. Since you can O anytime from around 12-48 hours after a +opk, you probably want to go with thinking you O about 24 hours later, unless you know differently. For example, I think Babydes gets 3 days of +opk but she feels that she O's the first day. I think I O around 24 hours after or so, so I figure that I O on the 2nd day of positive opk. That being said, if I were you and wanted to bd once, I would probably do it in the morning of the 2nd opk, and if that's not possible, late at night of the day of the 1st opk. In my opinion, early is better than later, but you want to time as close to O as possible. BUT, I am not a huge believer in timing, or bding once either. I think you can bd frequently and still get a boy, and if you are alkaline and have high testosterone, you will make a boy regardless of how many times you bd or when you bd.

Atomic will hopefully chime in here, I could be off on that advice!

atomic sagebrush
March 10th, 2011, 10:58 AM
I would DTD the day of the temp drop and I hope it's as obvious for you next month!

OPK's are great but the temping REALLY tells you what is going on with your body.

LolaInLove
March 10th, 2011, 12:59 PM
On the temping note, I decided last night that I would try temping during this 2ww and start it up again, so I got the old trusty out of the drawer and set it on my nightstand. I woke up at 3am and put it in my mouth, then realized it was 3am, and then overslept. !!!! I don't usually get much of a temp drop though....would you say the 1st day opk then?

TTC5
March 10th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Hi Ladies ok can you please look again at my chart as today I am having EWCM every time I wipe and I feel so "slimey" down there all morning??!!!! Does this happen a day or so after O?? I only seemed to have one glob of EWCM then next day it dried it now today it is back BIG time lol

TTC5
March 10th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Lola I was thinking of DTD of an evening when it comes to attempt for the reason being, I can lay for a few good hours with hips propped ;)
If I do it in the morning I will have to get up by 6am so pretty much up soon as BD is over!
What do you think?

LolaInLove
March 11th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Yea, we have to pretty much do evening attempts too, with kids....I know what you mean. Sperm count is higher in the morning, that's why that's recommended. I know some gals who woke up at like 5am to dtd so they had time to lay there before the storm of children decended upon them. I, personally, cannot even *think* of having sex at that absurd hour....I am so not a morning person. I think you should do what you guys are most comfortable with, ya know?

ELP
March 11th, 2011, 11:32 AM
I was reading one of the posts elsewhere on the site and it was saying how the count is higher in the morning but better quality in the evening, we'd be needing the better quality for blue? I know my last dd's were all morning bd's. Also the morning usually includes a j&d doesn't it when the kids get up, the evening alows more time for the better quality to get into place maybe.

LolaInLove
March 11th, 2011, 01:05 PM
I agree with you, 8LP.....and I need quality with a 38yo DH! My girls were both conceived during the day with jump n dump, and we used to use KY also. Good grief, I was such a girl swayer!!!

atomic sagebrush
March 11th, 2011, 01:39 PM
I was reading one of the posts elsewhere on the site and it was saying how the count is higher in the morning but better quality in the evening, we'd be needing the better quality for blue? I know my last dd's were all morning bd's. Also the morning usually includes a j&d doesn't it when the kids get up, the evening alows more time for the better quality to get into place maybe.

You know, honestly I don't put much stock into the time of day to DTD because the study said something like 88 million in the morning and 87 million in the evening (not a big difference) but you are SO RIGHT about BD in the evening, with one of my boys and maybe two (I can't remember 100% LOL) I just laid there and went to sleep afterwards!

LolaInLove
March 14th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Oh jeez, that is hardly a difference in sperm count!

atomic sagebrush
March 14th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Exactly!

TTC5
March 14th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Night time it is then ladies, mornings are too hard especially with teens in the house ;)

LolaInLove
March 16th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Yea, and if you can make DH lay around for the majority of the evening (and all the better if he'll put some coldness to the balls while laying around), and you dtd around midnight, then it may SORT of simulate morning with a higher sperm count.

TTC5
March 16th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Good idea!!

LolaInLove
March 16th, 2011, 05:05 PM
I'm sure my DH will protest vehemently if I tell him to go chill on the couch all night. :beer: