PDA

View Full Version : And now I have the +opk!

LolaInLove
March 8th, 2011, 11:44 AM
So I guess I had a fake o last week. :sigh: I have this burning sensation in my uterus right now....thinking we'll bd tonight, maybe tomorrow night as well?

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Don't worry about it! I had an amazingly fake O last month so I know it happens! Do you feel good about trying even though you weren't doing the ACV? (I would TOTALLY try, that wasn't a veiled way of saying you shouldn't or anything.)

LolaInLove
March 8th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Yea, I feel good about it....I just chugged some ACV and will have another couple of them later. Luckily, I've been keeping up with the diet, even more so with protein and calories since I thought I was trying to nourish a (hopefully) male blast, kwim? Thanks!

LolaInLove
March 8th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Atomic, I have a weird feeling that maybe I'm implanting now and not ovulating....I can tell the difference when I O and when I implant....I have this burning sensation, not the O pangs in the tubes that I usually have. I get the middleschmertz big time. Would that make my opk super +? And when I say super +, I mean my line was twice as dark as the control line!

TTC5
March 8th, 2011, 03:48 PM
OMG OMG!!!!!!! Implantation you say??!!! TESTTTT LOL!!!

Fake O's .... what are these?!!!

LolaInLove
March 8th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Fake o's are when your body builds up estrogen and LH so that you get a surge, but your follicle doesn't quite release the egg. It's like it ALMOST gets there, and then doesn't release it for some reason. That's why I had a NEARLY, if not just positive opk last week....now, today, I get this blaringly positive one (see above....the darker line is my test line). But, it's just weird, I don't feel like I'm about to O, I feel like I'm having implantation pains! It's just so confusing....I'm going to dtd tonight and have another "attempt" and then just go with it. Hopefully I either o'ed last week or now and caught the eggie one of those two times! I may take a hpt in the morning just to see what happens.

TTC5
March 8th, 2011, 08:48 PM
I wonder if this is happening to me now?
Day 2 of + OPK (see my chart) temp drop yesterday and rose today but no EWCM and no O pains???
Last month O happened CD 17/19 and I am currently on CD 14 today I think.

ELP
March 9th, 2011, 05:26 AM
Lola thats a mega positive opk isn't it!! Looking forward to hearing all developments, I still have this feeling that this is gonna be the start of alot of bfp's around here!!

babydes56
March 9th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Lola, i bet you confused with what's happening. I think that this is the real ovulation, i cant see why an opk would be positive if you implanting. Have you tested again this morning?

LolaInLove
March 9th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Hey gals, I didn't test this morning, I am with you babydes, I think this was the real one and last week was a fake one....the opk last week was not nearly as dark as this one. We did an attempt last night, with Mucinex, bsf, and preseed, so we'll see! I didn't do a pg test, I just really didn't want to waste one! I doubt the opk would have been that positive if I was pg, not to mention I would have only been 5dpo yesterday, which would be way too early anyway.

TTC5, I checked out your chart....looks like today is O day. Sometimes I don't have much ewcm either, sometimes I do....I think each cycle can be very different, especially with taking some of the supps and the changes from swaying, but if you've had 2 days of definitely positive opks, then I bet you are O'ing now, just a few days earlier than usual. This is actually the latest O I've had in a while (CD18). But, I think I recall that you are not ttc this month, right? Just keeping tabs on it helps. I remember on IG when a bunch of us started swaying, we would suddenly have unusual cycles and random O days, even if we were usually very regular. I mean, with adding all the testosterone and sodium and such, I honestly think it can make your cycle different.

Thanks for the thumbs up everyone....I am keeping FX for us. I'd love for it to be a good bfp month for us! I definitely have my ups and downs with feeling frustrated about it, I know you do too, babydes....it's hard to have to ttc so long, and hard to have m/c sprinkled in, too. XOXO

atomic sagebrush
March 9th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Lola, i bet you confused with what's happening. I think that this is the real ovulation, i cant see why an opk would be positive if you implanting. Have you tested again this morning?

OPKs can be used as a pregnancy test so perhaps if she had conceived twins she could have gotten an early BFP.

atomic sagebrush
March 9th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Hey gals, I didn't test this morning, I am with you babydes, I think this was the real one and last week was a fake one....the opk last week was not nearly as dark as this one. We did an attempt last night, with Mucinex, bsf, and preseed, so we'll see! I didn't do a pg test, I just really didn't want to waste one! I doubt the opk would have been that positive if I was pg, not to mention I would have only been 5dpo yesterday, which would be way too early anyway.

TTC5, I checked out your chart....looks like today is O day. Sometimes I don't have much ewcm either, sometimes I do....I think each cycle can be very different, especially with taking some of the supps and the changes from swaying, but if you've had 2 days of definitely positive opks, then I bet you are O'ing now, just a few days earlier than usual. This is actually the latest O I've had in a while (CD18). But, I think I recall that you are not ttc this month, right? Just keeping tabs on it helps. I remember on IG when a bunch of us started swaying, we would suddenly have unusual cycles and random O days, even if we were usually very regular. I mean, with adding all the testosterone and sodium and such, I honestly think it can make your cycle different.

Thanks for the thumbs up everyone....I am keeping FX for us. I'd love for it to be a good bfp month for us! I definitely have my ups and downs with feeling frustrated about it, I know you do too, babydes....it's hard to have to ttc so long, and hard to have m/c sprinkled in, too. XOXO

I agree, that is one very frustrating thing about swaying, all the supps can change regular cycles around!

Lola, I think you had a great attempt and I'm FX and TX for you! ♥♥♥

LolaInLove
March 9th, 2011, 12:20 PM
OPKs can be used as a pregnancy test so perhaps if she had conceived twins she could have gotten an early BFP.

:eek: I did check out the poas.com article about opks as hpts....I guess we shall see what happens!

On another related note, Atomic, how long does it take for the sperm to penetrate an egg? Babydes and I were wondering about catching it and missing it....why it's better to dtd earlier than later and such.