PDA

View Full Version : Increasing DH testeosterone....?

luvalittleman
November 6th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Hi, I am doing all I can to sway for a boy and have DH on a high fertility mens multi along with one of my combined Fish Oil, EPO and Vit E, Maca and 2 TT a day.
He runs very hot internally and wears briefs (sigh - something abut sweaty balls - sorry TMI) but at least I get him to take them off when he gets home.
I have read about drinking Gelatin to increase testosterone but does that just apply to DW or can DH drink that too?
Would he/both of us do that just in the AF - O timeframe or should we start that now? I have about 4 or 5 weeks until first attempt.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Cinss
November 7th, 2012, 04:49 AM
Im not sure that raising T for your DH will actually do anything in such a short time frame seeing as sperm takes 75 or so days to completly regenerate and there is always 50/50 X/Y sperm created. I think it is more important for you to raise your T levels. Your DH sounds like he is on board with what he is taking already which is great.

atomic sagebrush
November 7th, 2012, 01:10 PM
DH can drink gelatin too, definitely.

Gelatin should be as far in advance as possible, it helps to build muscle, then the increased muscle then in turn makes testosterone.

I do not think EPO is good for DH for blue sways. that one is best just left to you.

In what pattern are you taking the TT??

luvalittleman
November 7th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Thanks Atomic, my EPO was combined with E and Fish Oil so wasn't sure about that...will pull him off.
He is taking all his Multi's at once as he works really long days.
I am spacing out my sups as follows :

Morning -
EPO x 1
Fish Oil x 1
Vit E x 1
Bulgarian TT x 1
FA x 2
Potasi x 1
RJ (contains gelatin) x 1
Maca in V8

mid day :
EPO x 1
Fish Oil x 1
Vit E x 1
Bulgarian TT x 1
FA x 2
Potasi x 1

Dinner :

EPO x 1
Fish Oil x 1
Vit E x 1
FA x 1
Potasi x 1

luvalittleman
November 7th, 2012, 02:30 PM
He's great Cinss. He just takes whatever sups I put i front of him in whatever form of grotesque mix (maca powder in V8 is perhaps one of the foulest things to drink!!)

luvalittleman
November 7th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Quick question with regards to PH..just got my strips yesterday and tested my saliva (6.5) and my CM (4.5). No wonder I have 3 girls....
I have been following the HE diet to the letter for 2 1/2 weeks focusing on high Potassium and increasing sodium and having masses of fruit and veg (easily 9 servings a day) and yet I am still like a battery inside!!!!!!!
I did a BSF purely to see what happens and it read 8.0 - 8.5 about an hour later.
How can I get my PH levels up in 4 weeks?