PDA

View Full Version : L'Arginine

TTC5
March 8th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Hi ladies
Finally found this but it is a powder not a capsule? It says to 1 level 5ml metric teaspoon = 3.2g (3200mg).

How much do DH and I take?

Oh gosh you should see my kitchen it is full of pill bottles and powders :bigsmile:

LolaInLove
March 9th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Hi ladies

Oh gosh you should see my kitchen it is full of pill bottles and powders :bigsmile:

I don't know about that....I take 500mg pill, probably the equivalent. My kitchen looks like a science experiment too....I have a cupboard that I shove it all in when guests are over so we don't endure the Spanish Inquisition about WTH all that is for!

atomic sagebrush
March 9th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Hi ladies
Finally found this but it is a powder not a capsule? It says to 1 level 5ml metric teaspoon = 3.2g (3200mg).

How much do DH and I take?

Just take whatever the daily recommended dosage is on the bottle. All these different vitamins are all formulated differently so it's best to let them do the thinking for us :P

TTC5
March 9th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Hi Atomic, the bottle says to take heaps more in a day so not sure if I should follow the instructions or take a smaller dosage eq. to 500mg as others seem to be taking?

atomic sagebrush
March 10th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Hi Atomic, the bottle says to take heaps more in a day so not sure if I should follow the instructions or take a smaller dosage eq. to 500mg as others seem to be taking?

Yes, you're right, I would try to equal the 500 mg, so I guess that would be about 1/4 of a teaspoon (I know that's not exact but I think that's close enough and easy to measure.)

TTC5
March 10th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Thanks ladies! 1/4 it is =)
Once a day!