PDA

View Full Version : Would love some boy/girl guesses please :o)

jjay
March 9th, 2011, 02:56 PM

Scan at 12+1 sorry it's a bit blurry!

What do you think, boy or girl?

J x

nuthinbutpink
March 9th, 2011, 03:35 PM
You'll have to help me out with what I am looking at! I can't make heads or tails of this pic...do you know how to draw on it so you can point me in the right direction? And WELCOME!!

jjay
March 9th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the welcome :Flower:

I'm not sure how to draw on it but the head is to the left. Here's a slightly less blurry one

Thanks for looking!

nuthinbutpink
March 9th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Okay now I see. I am not sure if there is a nub that you can see...I see something flat that may barely be the nub but I cannot say for sure off this shot...what are you hoping for?

jjay
March 9th, 2011, 05:04 PM
I don't mind either way but I think my husband would slightly prefer a boy. I'm 32 weeks now so not too long until we find out!

I didn't think the scan pics were very conclusive but thanks for looking anyway!

J x

TTC5
March 9th, 2011, 06:13 PM
I'm guessing girl!

luvncamrin
March 20th, 2011, 12:32 AM
i'd guess girl...but that's a big guess...not a great nub for guessing! Sorry

Typical_Jules
March 20th, 2011, 01:18 AM
mayb girl

ELP
March 20th, 2011, 04:03 AM
Any chance you could post the whole pic with just your details cropped? I think the pic cuts of part of the nub end slightly. But for now I'd guess boy from the head shape, it seems to have the ski slope of a boy rather than the hill of a girl, gl.

jjay
March 27th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the guesses everyone; ELP unfortunately you can't see any more on the bigger pics - I just chopped the tops off. I will come back and let you know the sex in a few weeks time! J x

TTC5
March 27th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Any chance you could post the whole pic with just your details cropped? I think the pic cuts of part of the nub end slightly. But for now I'd guess boy from the head shape, it seems to have the ski slope of a boy rather than the hill of a girl, gl.

Tell me more about this head shape theory!!
Please, lol xx

My Fabulous Children
April 1st, 2011, 02:00 PM
No clues ..

boyjoy
April 9th, 2011, 04:54 PM
do you have a gender shot at aroun 20th week.?