PDA

View Full Version : Update from failed high techer - Have faith dreams come true!!

fourblessings
November 7th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Hi everyone, Lots of you wont know or remember me as i havnt posted much since failing at high tech twice in 2010. I have 3 beautiful daughters and tried unsuccessfully for a boy. After pulling myself together I decided to follow Atomics High Everything Diet and lots of her other advice, I had nothing to lose. I truely cant believe I would ever sit here and type this but I had my baby boy two days ago! He is asleep in our room and to be honest I keep thinking hel wake up and hel be a girl, crazy huh. I want to say how grateful I am to Atomic for all her hours of research and her giving, kind nature, I truely believe the work you do here will stand the test of time and will be a resource for thousands of women in the future. NBP you are an inspiration and I want to thank you for this site and for all the advice you gave to me back when I was cycling, you too are amazing. And to all the women on this site who support and cheer each other on, your such a cool bunch. Im going to miss coming on here and Il still probably take a peak now and again but life with 4 kids is busy ha. Thank you all so much. Have faith , dreams really do come true XX

PS: for some reason I am now too thick to edit my siggie at the bottom, it must be baby brain. But it should also say a baby boy - thanks GD

nuthinbutpink
November 7th, 2012, 06:37 PM
I'm so happy for you! Thank you so much for the shout out! I'm so happy atomic's info was able to help!

Enjoy your bundle of blue!

To edit your sig, click on Settings, look left.

lisvna
November 7th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Congratulations what a great news!

Myloves
November 7th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Congrats! Enjoy your little boy!

dloui128
November 7th, 2012, 07:30 PM
so happy for you congratulations :)

luvalittleman
November 7th, 2012, 10:12 PM
That's a very beautiful and inspirational story - congratulations.
Also have 3 pink and swaying for blue later this month!! Following HE diet and doing all I can.
Congratulations again.

Persuing Lacey
November 7th, 2012, 10:44 PM
OMG Fourblessings, congrats!!! I think of you so often and I remember your desperate need for a little boy. I'm so happy for you! And now i'm about the only one alive out of us original Ht's yet to achieve my dream. Bugger!

OnlyPraying
November 7th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Thankyou thankyou thankyou so much for your post. Your post is the push I needed to dive into swaying. God bless and enjoy your little bubba, you so deserve him! and yeah, Atomic is awesome that way :)

dreamingpink77
November 8th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Congratulations fourblessings! So happy for you :) Really glad you finally had your cute baby boy :) God bless him!

4Giffins
November 8th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Many congrats, what a great story!!! Very encouraging for us blue swayers! Cant wait to read your sway :)

The Anchor
November 8th, 2012, 01:16 PM
AWESOME. Congrats!

fourblessings
November 8th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Thank you all so much for your lovely feedback. Its so great to hear from you Persuing Lacey. I think of you and jilso4 often too. And others. I am so sorry that you dont have your girl in your arms yet but what I know of you I know you will not give up whichever way it happens. I will be praying for you and i mean that. XX

Mom2rskje
November 14th, 2012, 01:22 AM
Wow, amazing!!

jils04
November 14th, 2012, 01:43 AM
OMG fourblessings !!! yay yay yay for you. Im so so happy to read this fabulous news.:flowerz:
I think of you often too, even the brief time we cycled together at HRC back in July, I thought you were one of the loveliest women Id met. I was so sad when your last attempt failed . This has made my day for sure. If you can post a pik, I would absolutely love that, my ds is nearly 4 mths and I kiss him 100 times/day cos hes an adorable little mummas boy !
God bless and stay in touch sometimes. Dreams def do come true xx

fourblessings
November 20th, 2012, 03:47 AM
Hey Jils!!! How fantastic to hear from you! I think youre just fab too and I wish we lived in the same country, we could have some laughs!. I cant believe your little boy is 4 months, I have only been onto nub guessing forums for so long so lost touch with passing time. My boy is 2 weeks old today, I cant believe it. Boys are rather hungry arent they, im bloody exhausted! Its so freaky to think of our time in SoCal, it sometimes seems like a dream. Prob for you though it doesnt since you were successful. I just knew if you got a transfer, it would be the one. So happy for you girl. Happy days XXXX

rachel
November 20th, 2012, 02:25 PM
congrats what an inspirational story :)

Cagirl09
December 25th, 2012, 03:26 PM
As I newbie, I keep getting so excited and more hopeful as I read success stories. Thanks so much for sharing and congrats on your boy!

atomic sagebrush
December 26th, 2012, 10:24 PM
That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you!!