PDA

View Full Version : Pinkbunny's BFP! <3 <3 <3 Here is my girl sway~!

pinkbunny
November 8th, 2012, 08:54 AM
TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result: Unknown...

DW Age: 24
DH Age:35

Current Children's Gender(s): 2 boys (Just turned 3 on Halloween and Just turned 4 months! Eeep!)

Number of Months TTC
1!

Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes! Money well spent, you guys!

DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
LE diet

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
No breakfast, didn't eat until between 12pm-2pm each day. 3 Meals a day at 500 calories usually, sometimes 2 meals a day if I was busy and had forgotten to take my middle meal, but then I bumped the last meal up to more cals. No snacking. No meat at all.

If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
6 weeks, so not incredibly long. I lost 12lb in total though so that was great! :3

Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Every single day.

Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes! He didn't eat meat at all either, or fish; and he did the LE diet but with things like candy and full fat soda to make up the calories that he was missing so that he didn't lose weight.

Comments regarding DH's diet-
He did fantastically; I didn't think he would want to do LE but he was quite happy to and didn't complain about it either! (Well...not much!)

Did you consume alcohol?
No, but I am not a big drinker anyway.

Did you try to limit caffeine?
Not at all, in fact I probably drank way more caffeine and increased it, I thought this was okay to sway girl? A bit nervous now! Every drink I had was pretty much diet coke, haha! :3

Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE

What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I lost 12lb in total in the six weeks. :3

Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I didn't excersise at all, the most I did was walk to the shop and back which is five minutes down the road, haha! :) I did really, really want to go swimming a couple times but resisted as didn't want to change my body settings, iykwim.

THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
Used a tube of rephresh every 3 days from AF-Ovulation. :) I conceived on approx 16th October, I think! :)

-
Any VG potions used?
RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
Between 4-5 :)

DH pH
Between 7-8 :)

How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
2 Attempts, but DH did Hurry up FR before both attempts.

Any additional comments?
New moon was on the 15th so conceived the day after the new moon....!

THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers
FR for about 10 days before we attempted, also released the mornings when we DTD in the evenings as there was one day he couldn't FR due to a visitor staying and I was worried there would be too many boy swimmers!

BD Position
Missionary one time, DW on top the next time.

Did you Jump and Dump?
Laid for five minutes.

Any relevant attempt details?
DH had a hot bath for half an hour before each attempt, in fact he was taking a hot bath every night for the whole month.

SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements
Vitex & Saw Palmetto, twice a day each, from AF-OV.
Folic acid 1200mcg every day.
Baby Aspirin 5 days out of 7.
Probiotic tablet.
Zyrtec around ovulation for five days.
-
DH Supplements
Calcium, Magnesium, Cranberry, and LR 3x a day.

-
Any additional supplement info?
-
Did you do anything with Ions?
I used a fan at the computer, I used lavender body lotion the whole time, I painted my nails and toenails different shades of pink frequently and used nail varnish remover, I went for a long walk on the beach and paddled in the freezing cold sea, I took hot showers twice a day instead of baths.
-
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon.
-
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
None, but I did go out and buy a girl outfit because I literally could not leave the shop without it, so that was hanging around our bedroom when we made the attempts.
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
*My DH has never worn underwear, not even boxers, in the whole five years we have been together. So for him to have switched to wearing tighty-whities is really making me feel positive.
*DH usually only takes fairly lukewarm baths, but he has been taking super-hot ones.
*I lost a nice amount of weight.
*My cheats on LE were very few, I think twice, and when I did I still didn't eat meat.
-
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I am naturally a worrier and so have been a bit stressy at some points; really hoping that doesn't affect it!
-
Things worth mentioning:
Nothing more I can think of!

Good luck to everybody else! Baby's Due date is roughly 9th July so I will be able to find out gender around Feb time I hope.....!

Ipadmad
November 8th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Looks a great sway, FX for you!

fish2012
November 11th, 2012, 04:27 PM
amazing sway congrats

Sweet mummy
November 13th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Looks like a great sway! Hope you get your pink!

Thorz300
November 14th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Looks great, good luck, I hope you get your pink bundle of joy!

pinkbunny
November 16th, 2012, 06:33 AM
Thank you ladies! I am really nervous as by now I have usually had a scan to confirm heartbeat, but the private company we go with have changed their policy and won't scan until 7 weeks now; and we're so busy at the 7 week mark that i won't be able to go till 8 weeks! I am sure everything is fine but can't help worrying as have had next to no nausea and was throwing my insides up with both my boys by 6 weeks! T_T;; (Still got lots of other symptoms though so I'm sure it's all okay!)

wannagirl21
November 20th, 2012, 11:23 PM
Hi Pinkbunny I am planning on using Vitex and SP on my sway and you said you took them both twice a day, so how did you do that in the moring and at night? and how many pills of each? your sway looks alot similiar to what I'm doing that swhy I'm curious as to how you took your V and SP?:happy:

pinkbunny
November 23rd, 2012, 02:22 PM
I did indeed do it morning and night :) xo

pinkbunny
November 23rd, 2012, 02:23 PM
Sadly for me, this pregnancy is no longer viable. ;__; I started bleeding wednesday night and have miscarried today completley after a scan yesterday confirmed no baby. Am devastated, but trying to move on, so i will never know if this sway would have produced a girl or not, sadly. Good luck to everyone trying!

wannagirl21
November 24th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Sadly for me, this pregnancy is no longer viable. ;__; I started bleeding wednesday night and have miscarried today completley after a scan yesterday confirmed no baby. Am devastated, but trying to move on, so i will never know if this sway would have produced a girl or not, sadly. Good luck to everyone trying!

thx for your help and I'm really sorry to hear about your loss.

mariposa
November 24th, 2012, 04:42 AM
I´m so sorry :sad:

fish2012
November 26th, 2012, 12:32 PM
oh hun so sorry to hear that x

Aussiechic
December 8th, 2012, 08:37 PM

Hi Pink Bunny,

Thanks for your swaying info! I too have just had a miscarriage so really feel for you. :bighug:

My DH and I have two boys and are TTC a pink bundle of joy. When are you planning to TTC again? The waiting from miscarriage to first cycle seems to take forever...