PDA

View Full Version : And I wait....and wait.....

LolaInLove
March 11th, 2011, 09:23 AM
So I'm 2dpo today, seems like an eternity till the 19th when I plan to test. But I will say that I feel a lot less anxious about it than I used to back the early months of ttc. Who else is waiting? It's time for some bfps, ladies.

ELP
March 11th, 2011, 09:27 AM
I'll be watching and waiting with you Lola, not for me this time lol, but for you and all other ladies waiting on them lines, GL all!!!!!

nuthinbutpink
March 11th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Just wanted to say good luck!

3Pink1Blue
March 11th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Hey Lola, fingers crossed for you

LolaInLove
March 11th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Thanks!!! 3PinkNeedBlue....are you Jensgirls from IG?

3Pink1Blue
March 11th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I sure am, couldn't take the monkeys anymore

LolaInLove
March 11th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Don't blame you, Jen, I cannot deal with IG anymore either. Plus, seems like it's become just an u/s guessing forum! How are you feeling? I did read you recent post on CBBC but couldn't reply.....hope you are feeling good!

3Pink1Blue
March 11th, 2011, 02:10 PM
I'm doing really good. I'm surprised how each BFN is actualy less painful then the one before. I'm sure at some point that will change but for now I think I'm still rising out of funk from my Oct m/c.
IG does seem to have gotten very gender guess obsessed "6 wk ultrasound, please look", it's getting a little nuts.

TTC5
March 11th, 2011, 03:40 PM
One week to go Lola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boyjoy
March 12th, 2011, 08:33 PM
FX for a blue BFP Lola, time goes faster than we think. countdown 6.............

atomic sagebrush
March 13th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Thinking of you! Good luck!

LolaInLove
March 14th, 2011, 11:44 AM
5dpo today.....hoping I feel some implantation cramps in the next few days like I normally do. I think I will test on Saturday morning (10dpo) but part of me doesn't want to get bummed if I get a + and it doesn't stick again, so may wait till 15dpo. Anyone else have big chickens%*t moments like that? :wink:

3Pink1Blue
March 14th, 2011, 01:52 PM
. Anyone else have big chickens%*t moments like that? :wink:

every single month, but then the poas addict in me takes over I gotta get my fix :rofl:

LolaInLove
March 14th, 2011, 03:53 PM
every single month, but then the poas addict in me takes over I gotta get my fix :rofl:

HAHA! I even bought the most expensive pack of FRERs they had so I would be more inclined to not want to waste them! Even though I try to trick myself, self knows I can go buy some more.

mkarntz1980
March 17th, 2011, 12:27 PM
I POAS yesterday at 5DPO! My IC cheapies came way to early!

LolaInLove
March 17th, 2011, 12:40 PM
I POAS yesterday at 5DPO! My IC cheapies came way to early! LOL!!! If only you had a rapid-fire egg-implanting system! I have tested many months past at 8dpo and 9dpo and never anything, so I hold out until 10dpo usually. Plus, I bought some FRERs this time so I don't waste those expensive suckers and poas at random. Keeping all X for us!

Aqua
March 17th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Good luck sweety

My Fabulous Children
March 22nd, 2011, 12:55 AM
The wait is OVER :D

LolaInLove
March 22nd, 2011, 11:17 AM
I know! I'm currently having a terrible day, thinking another chemical is in the cards for me. I don't know, there are good signs and bad signs, and my youngest turned 6 (today actually) so it's been a loooooong time since I've been pg....I can't remember if I had the same burny uterus feelings and brown spotting. Eh, done venting.....what will be will be!

My Fabulous Children
March 22nd, 2011, 03:26 PM
I really hope everything goes well with your pregnancy! Brown spotting is just old blood. There is nothing to worry about.

LolaInLove
March 22nd, 2011, 03:41 PM
Thanks, MFC.....so sorry to hear about your m/c too, it really does suck. I only waited through one cycle, but that was mainly because I was taking progesterone and I didn't want that to sway pink, but if I wasn't taking it, I probably would have ttc again straight away. I hope you are doing ok!!!

My Fabulous Children
March 22nd, 2011, 11:50 PM
Thanks Lola. I really want to ttc straight away, but the first cycle after m/c sway pink, I think due to the higher progesterone and I want to be on the diet & supplements for at least six weeks.

LolaInLove
March 31st, 2011, 05:32 PM
Thanks Lola. I really want to ttc straight away, but the first cycle after m/c sway pink, I think due to the higher progesterone and I want to be on the diet & supplements for at least six weeks.

That is a good plan, that's exactly what I did and VOILA! Hoping it's a boy, but hey, just glad to be preggers at this point!