PDA

View Full Version : Five Element Theory for baby boy

vanasse2002
November 8th, 2012, 04:41 PM
This is sort of a spin off of the ancient chinese calendar, but it converts it to the five elements and is supposed to be much more accurate for those wanting to conceive a boy.
The first thing you have to do is find out which element represents that male and female based on your birthdate.
Then, you search for the year in which your children are/will be conceived. If the male element is in the top row (the year) then there is a better chance for a boy that entire year. If there is a boy symbol in the year and the month of conception, then it is an ideal month for a boy. If there is not a boy symbol in the year, then there needs to be two boys in the month for a better chance.

So, here's what I want to know...
1. For those who have boys, is it accurate? If not, were there girl symbols present in the year and/or month?
2. For those who have girls, were there boy symbols in the year and/or month?

If this is too confusing for you and you want me to check it out for you, I need to know the following...
1. your birthdate including time
2. the month and year of conception and the gender of each child

Thanks for all who are willing to help me on my quest for info and hopefully a...:babym:

Chinese Astrology Gender Prediction - Predict Baby Boy using Chinese Gender Chart (http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/BabyBoy.htm)

jark22
November 8th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Ok wow- I am confused! I tried to do it. I have two boys. Here is my info- oils you do it and tell me results?

My birthdate: June 22,1980 12:35pm EST

DS1: conceived November 2006

DS2: conceived August 2008

#3: unknown gender so far conceived August 2012

jark22
November 8th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Ok wow- I am confused! I tried to do it. I have two boys. Here is my info- could you do it and tell me results?

My birthdate: June 22,1980 12:35pm EST

DS1: conceived November 2006

DS2: conceived August 2008

#3: unknown gender so far conceived August 2012

vanasse2002
November 8th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Well, with DS1, it was a wash...you had the sign of daughter in the year, but son in the month. For DS2, you had 2 daughter signs in the year and 1 daughter sign in the month. For this new one, there is the daughter sign in the year, and then 2 daughter signs in the month.
I'll be interested to see what the new little bundle is :)
Thanks for letting me test it out!

jark22
November 8th, 2012, 06:27 PM
So because my results seem to be opposite....should I be expecting another boy based on this chart?

vanasse2002
November 9th, 2012, 08:05 AM
The chart is if you are trying to conceive a boy...there is really no mention of if you want to have a girl at all for this particular chart. I would assume that if the girl elements were there, that would mean a girl since the boy element means a boy. So, based on just my assumption, I would say that this one would be a boy too because it's showing opposite...

thehappypixi
November 9th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Think I worked it out!
Female metal is my sign for boys, it was present in both 2009 and 2011, my boys year if birth

If I want a girl, it's male metal, so looks like May next year ;D

Wish it was that easy!!!

vanasse2002
November 9th, 2012, 09:37 AM
thehappypixi...for the boys, was the sign in just the year or did you also have it in the month?...so next year, there is a male metal in both the year and month for you???

hotdogz&boyz
November 9th, 2012, 10:25 AM
That was collosally confusing ;)

I *think* my male sign is female earth and my female sign is male earth.

In 2009, there were TWO female earth signs and I had a son. In 2011, there wasn't a single sign that pointed to earth at all. So I guess it wasn't an ideal year to have a boy, but I did. In 2012, there is one male earth sign, I assume that makes it more likely for me to have a girl this year?

I didn't get a "chart" Maybe I need to look more closely.

hotdogz&boyz
November 9th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Hmmm, I just figured out the chart thing.

In 2009, there were two signs for the YEAR that would incline me toward male. But the month I conceived had none of that sign.

In 2011, it turns out the month I conceived was actually part of 2010 charts (he was a January conception). The month he was conceived there were TWO of my male signs, canceling out the fact that there were no earth signs in the year 2011. There was also no sign in 2010 for me to have a male (there was a female sign, but the two in the month I suppose cancelled that out).

In 2012, there is a sign of the female (for me, which is male earth) in the year and TWO in the month we conceived.

I wish stuff like this was accurate. Looks promising for a girl, even though I don't believe it for a second. Would be cool though!!

thehappypixi
November 9th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Just the year for the boys, not entirely sure when DS1 was conceived! DS2 had the sign in the month too, October.

Yeah next year there are lots of male signs so who knows?!

auroara78
November 9th, 2012, 12:28 PM
OK I'll let you do this for me since this seems extremely confusing. Just for fun :)

April 8 1978, around 4 pm, EST.

DS1 made in Jan 2007

DS2 made in Aug 2010

DD made in Dec 2011

Curious to see if it's right for them? And just for fun, I know this is going to sound ridicious, but can you see what it would say about a conception in May 2014?

vanasse2002
November 9th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Hotdogz&boyz -- As long as there was a female earth (indicating boy) in the year, then the odds are better for conceiving a boy. So in 2009, you had a golden opportunity for a boy which you had. It doesn't really matter that there wasn't a boy sign in the month. In 2011, since there were 2 boy signs in the month, that made is a good month for a boy. This one that's cooking, based on the theory, should be a girl....eventhough, the chart is geared for increasing boy conceptions. I'll be very interested to see if it's right :)

vanasse2002
November 9th, 2012, 01:41 PM
aurora78 --
For DS1 and DS 2, there is nothing for the male/female sign in the year which makes it even for either gender (I think). You did have one girl sign in the month of conception, but you would need it in the year at the very least to have a gender indicator. For DD3, again, there is nothing for the male/female sign in the year, and there is one boy sign in the month of conception.
For May 2014, there is nothing in the year or month for your male/female signs which are female water for a boy and male water for a girl....now 2013, looks like a prime year for a boy...especially with a conception of April, November, December, or the following January :)

hotdogz&boyz
December 7th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Well, regardless of whether this was a chart for boys or not...I am, in fact, having a girl. So I guess it does kinda work both ways. According to the chart, I was prime for female signs. It was right when the Chinese gender chart failed.

vanasse2002
December 8th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Congrats on your little girl....that makes me feel much more optimistic about this chart as opposed to others. For me, my first DD was prime girl, the second one could have gone either way since there wasn't a strong pull for either. This last one that we will be trying for in another month is prime boy...only time will tell :)

Falling2Grace
February 6th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Totally confused! haha. here's my info.

My birthday March 25th, 1988 at 10:15pm EST.

DS1 was conceived December 2009

DS2 was conceived May 2011 (or possibly June 2011 bc its either the last day in may or the first day in June. My bbt chart was a little hairy)

Baby #3 was concieved December 2012

Thanks!

Inky
February 7th, 2013, 03:32 PM
this is confusing...

My birthday is March 13, 1985. Time: 9:21pm

Child 1: December 2004 or January 2005 (cusp)
Child 2: March 2006
Child 3: September 2007
Child 4: November 2012

vanasse2002
March 14th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Falling2Grace:
DS 1 was conceived in a 'girl' year, but there wasn't any signs in the month so I think it's a wash and could have gone either way.
DS 2 was a major 'girl' year, but there was one 'boy' sign in the month
Baby 3 no gender signs in either the year or month
Good luck!

vanasse2002
March 14th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Inky:
Child 1: 'boy' sign in year, but 'girl' sign in month so no definite
Child 2: no gender signs in either year or month
Child 3: 'boy' sign in year, but no gender sign in month
Child 4: 2 'boy' in year and 1'girl' in year, 'boy' in month
Not knowing the genders, I would guess that the one most likely to be a boy is the one you are currently pregnant with....What are the genders of the ones you already have?

Falling2Grace
March 14th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Falling2Grace:
DS 1 was conceived in a 'girl' year, but there wasn't any signs in the month so I think it's a wash and could have gone either way.
DS 2 was a major 'girl' year, but there was one 'boy' sign in the month
Baby 3 no gender signs in either the year or month
Good luck!

thanks for the interpretation :D

...great, starting to feel as if the world doesnt want to work in my favor for team pink lol

vanasse2002
March 14th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Well, this one has no gender signs so it could really go either way...hoping that you hear girl.
Just as an FYI....September 2013 is the only prime girl month (2 girl signs in the same month) until at least the end of 2015. There are no 'girl' signs in the years between now and then...

BoysMamaTTC4aGirl
March 14th, 2013, 12:53 PM
birthdate: 02/26/83 @ 10:48 pm

DS #1: conceived in November 2008
DS #2: conceived in December 2010

BabyGirl4Me
March 14th, 2013, 02:26 PM
I sincerely hope this chart is as wrong as the chinese gender calendar was for me because it looks like I'm doomed to have another boy this year. Plleeeeeaaaaase be wrong! I swayed so hard!

vanasse2002
March 14th, 2013, 03:14 PM
BoysMamaTTC4aGirl
DS #1: no gender signs in either year or month
DS #2: boy sign in year
2013 is another 'boy' sign in the year...2014 is a girl year though with March, October and then Jan 2015 being 'girl' months too...
Good luck!

vanasse2002
March 14th, 2013, 03:16 PM
BabyGirl4Me...I'll wish all my pink dust to you as I have had my fill and am in the 2WW right there with you, but hoping for blue :)
Do you want me to double check your stats?

iluvmy4sons
March 14th, 2013, 04:26 PM
February 1st, 1977 at 3:05pm EST

DS1-March 1995
DS2-June 2000
DS3-Feb-2005
DS4-Sept-2008

DD expecting in July- October 2012

BabyGirl4Me
March 14th, 2013, 10:33 PM
BabyGirl4Me...I'll wish all my pink dust to you as I have had my fill and am in the 2WW right there with you, but hoping for blue :)
Do you want me to double check your stats?

LOL if I have *any* blue dust left in me after this sway it's all yours. fx this is our month!

My DOB is July 21, 1983 and DS was born 2 weeks early on January 23, 2012 and was conceived somewhere around May 15, 2011. Thanks!

vanasse2002
March 15th, 2013, 02:25 PM
iluvmy4sons
DS1: no gender in year and both a boy and girl in month so it totally could have gone either way
DS 2: 2 'boy' signs in year which means prime for a boy
DS 3: 1 'girl' sign in year, but no gender in month so lean girl
DS 4: no gender in year and 2 'girl' in month...should have been a good girl month
DD 5: no gender in year and 1 of each in month like DS 1
Congrats on the pink bundle you are expecting!

vanasse2002
March 15th, 2013, 02:28 PM
For your first DS, there was no gender in the year, but there was a 'boy' sign in the month. For this possibility, there are 2 'boy' signs in the year which would point to a good shot at a boy this time....
Like I said, I am wishing all my pink dust to you!