PDA

View Full Version : Low Ionic Strength

TTC5
March 11th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Ughh this this is my problem :sigh:
Going to try ion pH strips, if that doesn't work does this mean I have to go digital?

atomic sagebrush
March 11th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Ohhhh...I'm sorry, I've never dealt with that firsthand so I didn't realize.

You could go digital if you want or you could just roll with it and trust that you'll be getting more alkaline when you have more CM.

TTC5
March 11th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Do you think that would be "safe" to do???

atomic sagebrush
March 12th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Yes, I do think it's safe. If you've done the boy diet and taken boy supps and if you're making a lot of EWCM you're going to be swaying blue and that is regardless of what your pH is.

There are many people who will tell you that it will ruin your sway but remember that most of the baby boys who have ever been conceived on the face of the planet were to couples who had no idea what their pH was and very few of them had a pH in the high 8's to 9's, because the normal pH of semen and EWCM is in the 7's.

At the end of the day, you have to go with what your gut is telling you - do you feel like you will always regret it if you don't check pH and you get an opposite or does your gut tell you that it doesn't really make much difference if your pH is 7.5 or 8.5??

TTC5
March 12th, 2011, 04:40 PM
I think for me, if I try this 110% then IF I have another girl I will know that it is meant to be through no fault of my own iykwim? :)

atomic sagebrush
March 13th, 2011, 01:30 PM
I TOTALLY understand and in that case, then by all means go digital!

TTC5
March 13th, 2011, 04:44 PM
I have coming in the mail ion strips so see if they help, if not will go digitial :)