PDA

View Full Version : if im not eating 100% off the diet

Coccinelle33
March 11th, 2011, 03:40 PM
but im losing weight and eating 2 of 3 meals a day perfect do you think that would still be a pretty good sway or not? and then the week before and a few days after really eat the minimal and very strict. it's just that i did the diet really good with my last baby but wasn't losing weight because i was snacking a lot but i see sooooo many girl moms eat whatever and still get girls but their diet is normally just weird (they eat at weird times and skip meals and seem picky).... wdyt?

these last few days i have skipped breakfast and ate around 10-12... then im eating again 4 hours later and then 4 hours after that. i'll eat something like-

yogurt/ glass of milk

rice or noodles with a little parm cheese and milk

2-3 glasses of peppermint tea in between

and then an actual meal like a veggie burger and a veggie or something like that....

also if im waking up at 6 and staying awake for 30-40 min and laying back down for maybe an hour or 2 does my skipping breakfast start from the first time i woke up or the second?

thanks!!

atomic sagebrush
March 11th, 2011, 04:16 PM
I think cheating now and then is fine, but the problem that arises is that one cheat leads to another and another.

I totally agree with what you say, the girl moms I know are always skipping meals and eating weird things like nothing but corn on the cob for dinner, while I am a breakfast lunch dinner balanced meal person. (I'm sure there are a million exceptions to this!)

I think your diet looks good even with the veggie burger - just watch the sodium. I would wait as long as I could stand to eat in the morning.