PDA

View Full Version : Gut gender guesses

NearlyDone
November 9th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Saw this on another board.....what does your gut say? my pregnancy feels really girly to be so my gut is screaming 'its a girl':biggirl2:

NearlyDone gut says-:biggirl2:

3boys gut says-:bigboy:

Pearl327 gut says-:biggirl2:

Cdv gut says-:biggirl2:

3boys
November 9th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Boy!!! I would bet a months wages I was having another boy!

Pearl327
November 9th, 2012, 09:40 AM
I think I am having another DD as both myself and dh had bad colds when we conceived also this pregnancy feels the same so far. Which is not feeling pregnant at all except bloating in the evenings

cvd
November 9th, 2012, 09:48 AM
My DH and I both really feel this is a girl!! I hope our guts are right :) lol

NearlyDone
November 9th, 2012, 09:56 AM
The only big difference between my boy and my girls was hunger with my boy i was starving to the point i would shake and have what seemed to be low blood sugar episodes from really early on and all the way through.....this time i have nothing dont really feel pregnant at all.....i know they say symptoms are owt but iidk its hard not to analyze

Pearl327
November 9th, 2012, 12:49 PM
I should also add that my gut told me last time that I was having a boy. So I am not really listening to my gut this time. It is just helping me to think that this one is a girl at the min and how much I want DD to have a sister

aroundtheworld
November 9th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Boy. Seems inevitable after three in a row. ;) But I'm okay with that.

Jadis
November 9th, 2012, 07:20 PM
I've got my money on another boy for us.

Sugaree
November 12th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Girl. The last two times I felt boy strongly and was right. I don't want to get my hopes up but at the same time I think why not? I didn't have my hopes up last time and was crushed anyway. This time I'm going to dream girl and pick a name. The next couple of weeks are the last chance in my life of doing so.

Jadis
November 13th, 2012, 08:23 AM
I understand the feeling, Sugaree. Why not enjoy dreaming pink and picking a name? I've had a girls name picked forever! I'd love to be able to use it :)

Wanting-a-girl
November 13th, 2012, 08:48 AM
My instinct was so wrong with my third... Every symptom was different... I had constant dreams that it was a girl and no he was not lol... My other two boys I new they were... I felt really strong boy vibes

I will no longer trust my gut but fingers are very tightly crossed for a girl the fourth time around

dreamingpink77
November 14th, 2012, 10:47 AM
I think I'm having a boy...hope I'm wrong as this is my last baby! so :fx:

Mum23boys
November 27th, 2012, 04:58 PM
With ds1 I knew he was a boy - if they had said girl at a scan id have not believed them i was sooo sue. Only one ive ever had that super strong feeling with.

DS2 could have gone either way

ds3 was more leaning to a boy but natural because the others are boys

this time i am naturally assuming it will be a boy but part of me is still unsure like with ds2 so we will just have to wait and see.

Mbmk
November 28th, 2012, 03:37 PM
I am convinced I am carrying a girl this time, so much so that I know how shocked I will be if I am wrong....I am actually worried that I am so confident its a girl as it only leaves me more open for hurt if it's not. With DS2 even though we swayed I never felt strongly that he was a girl....

AndreaOD
December 1st, 2012, 03:47 AM
Ok so my gut screaming out its a :DD: but it just could be because im desperate for a lil :XX: lol

Wanting-a-girl
December 1st, 2012, 09:41 AM
Yes I think thats why my gut was saying girl cause it's just something I wanted so bad so I think I let my mind play tricks on me.... Funny enough I have the strongest bond ever with my third boy despite how much I wanted a baby girl I had not one ounce of gender disappointment either :)

NearlyDone
December 3rd, 2012, 02:53 AM
I have to change my gut guess to no flipping idea.......i really though i would be able to tell now iv experienced pregnancy with both bvut i dont even feel pregnant atm

Violet_
December 3rd, 2012, 03:22 AM
My gut instinct says boy but not sure it that is my protective mechanisms. I do hope desperately that it's a girl. The fact that this pregnancy is so similar to the other boys, I feel we have another DS on the way.

Praying4Pink
December 4th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Yep my gut is SCREAMING boy, lol. I really wanted it to be a girl because I only wanted two children but I may be trying for a third if my intuition is indeed correct. Plus I had a strange confirmation on Thanksgiving that is pointing to boy.

Adia
December 7th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Boy! But I desperately want a boy so that always clouds my gut feeling.

Although, i have had NO morning sickness where as I had significant m/s with all 3DDs and I have my aggressive/bitchy episodes often enough that I really want to think this is a boy.

My mom is very similar to me and said she was really sick with her DDs and not as sick with her DS....keeping my fingers crossed!!

Wishing4Princess
December 7th, 2012, 12:44 PM
oh I have a great gut feeling it's another boy for me!!...just as I knew for my first 2 pregnancies. i had gut feeling I was having boys and everyone around me was upset that I was predicting things w/out knowing 100%%. this pregnancy doesnt feel any different than my last 2. same cravings, same symptoms..same everyyything...so yea...totally another boy for me.

All of the OWTs are true for me as well..all point to a boy.

OneLastDream
December 7th, 2012, 01:01 PM
I thought boy at first then thought girl for couple of weeks but back to boy again - so obviously my gut feeling isn't working properly lol!!!!

bigchrista
December 8th, 2012, 12:03 PM
I'm so early, but when I reference my pregnancy, I keep thinking and saying "little guy". Maybe I'm so used to boys that is just what comes out (guys and he). lol

I felt the same way though when I was pregnant with my girl that I miscarried(thoughtis was a boy). I think its a way of protecting myself. I did notice that I was always cold when I was pregnant with her. I live in TEXAS, we have hot summers and dh found it odd I was under blankets and warm socks when it was 98 outside.

I really can't trust my own gut because I'm biased. lol

Praying4Pink
December 9th, 2012, 02:22 PM
I'm so early, but when I reference my pregnancy, I keep thinking and saying "little guy". Maybe I'm so used to boys that is just what comes out (guys and he). lol

I felt the same way though when I was pregnant with my girl that I miscarried(thoughtis was a boy). I think its a way of protecting myself. I did notice that I was always cold when I was pregnant with her. I live in TEXAS, we have hot summers and dh found it odd I was under blankets and warm socks when it was 98 outside.

I really can't trust my own gut because I'm biased. lol

Hey Congrats BigChrista! I remember you from the lazy swayers board. Yeah I continued that trend to the point where the sway just fell off the map completely. But no sway=BFP for me so I can't complain. Now just praying I hit the pink side of the 50/50 toss, lol.

bigchrista
December 10th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Thanks!! So glad to be with you praying4!! :)