PDA

View Full Version : Ugh how my attempt went

mkarntz1980
March 12th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Okay first of all I found out lime douch will only lower my ph if it is basically straight lime. Tuesday night....the first night i got a positive OPK around 6pm I used about 1ml of straight lime....just a little water added, it didnt irritated me at all, but it kept my dry for hours and im worried there wasnt enough lube for the sperm, although we used sylk. We didnt DTD till around 11 though....5 hours after the lime douche. Well I thought I had O'd.

AS far as OPK's on Tuesday I got a +IC OPK and +digital OPK, on wednesday it was negative again.....but we skipped Tuesday. Wednesday comes along and we DTD no douche or anything, then Thursday night we DTD, after I decided to check my OPK, I was still having a little CM I got a Blazing red IC +OPK and digital OPK!!!!!! I had one yesterday to! I am soooo worried about my attempts, im pretty sure what happened the first time, well I was sick, so I think my body geared to O, but quit. So basically we DTD wednesday and thursday, I got a +digi OPK thursday and Friday. Today its negative....im positive I O'd Friday. Im soooo worried, we have a 1day cutoff!!!! Ugh, I did use a little replens and acijel and it did bring my PH down and I didnt have much ewcm. I guess we will have to see if I am pg. 2ww here i am

nuthinbutpink
March 12th, 2011, 01:05 PM
I think my girls were a one day cutff looking back. Timing is the least effective way anyway. With everything else you did you should have a good chance! Good luck!

atomic sagebrush
March 12th, 2011, 02:25 PM
I was just thinking about you this morning M and wondering where you were with your attempt! Weird.

I think that's a really good attempt! Something always goes wrong every time!

KFX for you!!!

TTC5
March 12th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Good Luck!!!

mkarntz1980
March 12th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Well the B6 had delayed my ovulation....I was VERY sick around CD 13-CD 17, CD 16 is when I had gotten that +opk, but I had a temp of 102.5, sore throat I was sooooo sick, so I think that delayed my O....I guess we will see what happens. If I am not pg this month, I am going scale way back on the acijel, I think I used to much, and one think I noticed is it made my ph initially go down....but then it would creep back up. I think next month I wont do any lime, maybe a little replens and thats it

mkarntz1980
March 12th, 2011, 08:27 PM
oh i also did alternate with acijel and replens....not sure if acijel is best for me, initially it brings my ph down, but then it seems to creep back up

atomic sagebrush
March 13th, 2011, 01:00 PM
I"m sorry you are sick and it can def. delay ovulation (but sickness does sway pink!) Good luck and thanks for sharing your attempt!