PDA

View Full Version : what do you think of this lube?

mkarntz1980
March 12th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Well since sylk makes my ph sky rocket, I found this lube http://www.conceiveplus.com/ I am guessing this is for TTC boy, but whats different is it has calcium/magnesium ions in it. My only other option is canola. To be honest I am only going to do hardcore swaying for another month or 2, and then I am probably going to drop most things as far as replens, represh, etc. Im just wondering if it would be okay to use maybe a dab of this before BD?? What are your thoughts on this lube?

atomic sagebrush
March 13th, 2011, 01:19 PM
I think it's very interesting and I can envision using it ESP. if you are doing a lot of other things to sway pink (like douche, acijel, and antihistamine). I would not just use it by itself and hope for a girl though. I don't believe the ions (if they work) could migrate through your uterus to the Fallopian tubes where the egg will be fertilized thouigh.

Another princess
March 13th, 2011, 10:40 PM
I remember reading on IG that it has a PH of 7 and a lady used it and conceived a boy (no swaying) after 3 girls.

atomic sagebrush
March 14th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Thank you AP!

mkarntz1980
March 14th, 2011, 03:00 PM
im not sure what to use as far as lube then....even just a fingertip of sylk raises my ph to a 6....any ideas?

atomic sagebrush
March 14th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Go ahead with the canola and see what your pH does.