PDA

View Full Version : Do I need to tk Royal Jelly whole month prior to final attempt???

wantason
March 13th, 2011, 10:32 AM
My attempt would be mid of april. Do I need to tk RJ the whole month prior to my attempt or I can take it from AF - O only ??

nuthinbutpink
March 13th, 2011, 12:22 PM
If you are taking it for egg quality, 3 months is the life cycle of a developing egg.

atomic sagebrush
March 13th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Royal Jelly is supposed to be safe to take throughout your cycle so I would take it for the entire month.

Even if it's too late for egg quality, it may help to convince your body that nutrients are plentiful which will help you conceive a boy.

wantason
March 13th, 2011, 02:11 PM
thanx alot .. I am going to take it right now...

lovemynugget
May 4th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Royal Jelly is supposed to be safe to take throughout your cycle so I would take it for the entire month.

Even if it's too late for egg quality, it may help to convince your body that nutrients are plentiful which will help you conceive a boy.

Atomic-do you know if there is anything I should NOT take while taking royal jelly? I am currently taking fish oil, vitamin E, zinc, CoQ10 and baby aspirin. Thanks in advance for your help! :)

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Not to my knowledge, it's really more of a food than a supp so it doesn't interact with stuff like some of the herbs do.

My only concern is that you must not have any bee allergies in your family if you want to use RJ/BP. Good luck.