PDA

View Full Version : ions, how long do you spend in the shower and do you linger after?

Doublechoc
March 13th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Hello, just wondering how long you ladies are spending in the shower with water spraying and how long after you turn it off to get the most of the ions?

Thanks

atomic sagebrush
March 13th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Hmmm...I don't know about this? I hope someone else chimes in here!! Any ion experts out there?

3Pink1Blue
March 13th, 2011, 04:24 PM
I'm no ion expert but I loves me a good long shower, pre blue sway I took 20-30 minute showers 4+ times a week.

TTC5
March 13th, 2011, 04:52 PM
I'm no ion expert but I loves me a good long shower, pre blue sway I took 20-30 minute showers 4+ times a week.

Me too and VERY HOT!!

3Pink1Blue
March 13th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Me too and VERY HOT!!

Oh yeah! Hot as I could take it.

luvmyluvbug
March 13th, 2011, 09:09 PM
So do hot showrlers sway both boy and girl? It Lois like both are taking long hot showers. Interesting but I guess everyone needs to bathe LOL

Coccinelle33
March 14th, 2011, 01:24 AM
i have always took real long hot showers and i have 4 boys so it didn't work for me.

Doublechoc
March 14th, 2011, 02:47 AM
Luvmyluvbug I think hot showers sway pink and cold showers blue! Having said that I've always had hot showers and have 2 ds! I think the ions are just one element of the complicated nature of swaying! I wonder if swimming pools, steam rooms and jacuzzi's good for girly ions too?? Anyone? :)

babydes56
March 14th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Happy to hear that some ladies have sons & taken hot showers because although i'm swaying blue i just cannot have a cold or warm shower, i itch so badly after a cold/warm shower it's not funny so i have no choice but to take those hot showers. I've cut down on the time i'm under the shower though

atomic sagebrush
March 14th, 2011, 09:36 AM
I don't put any stock into the idea whatsoever, BUT I don't enjoy superhot showers and I have 4 boys.

Hey, it's cheap and easy and if it works for you, go for it!!

Doublechoc
March 14th, 2011, 01:26 PM
hi atomic, but aren't showers (falling water) part of negative ions which sway girl? part of the 7 sway factors, I guess spending time by waterfalls or in the rain is just as good? in your experience what would you say is the most important factor that gave you success? its like a minefield of info out there! thanks :)

atomic sagebrush
March 14th, 2011, 03:03 PM
hi atomic, but aren't showers (falling water) part of negative ions which sway girl? part of the 7 sway factors, I guess spending time by waterfalls or in the rain is just as good? in your experience what would you say is the most important factor that gave you success? its like a minefield of info out there! thanks :)

Well, I didn't have success. :) Got preggo on a swaying break with the cutest opposite ever and now DH says NO MORE! :P I'm just here to hang out and have fun and if I do TTC again I think I'd go for a 5th boy.

This site isn't exactly like IG in that we put more emphasis on the low nutrient, low fat, low protein, low sodium, low blood sugar diet, with low testosterone in men and women and low sperm count, swaying pink.

I put diet first and foremost (because diet controls hormones and blood sugar levels), followed by lower sperm count and less EWCM (because less EWCM lowers sperm numbers).

The good news is that none of this has to cancel out anything you might want to do from a more traditional swaying aspect. If you believe in ions, that's great and you should def. make it part of your sway.

Doublechoc
March 15th, 2011, 02:37 AM
Thanks atomic, tbh I'm not too convinced about ions, biorhythms, moon etc myself, but compared to what I'm doing with my diet I may as well look at the full picture and give it my best! thanks again and sorry about the confusion, I can't see signatures yet with being a newbie!!

atomic sagebrush
March 15th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Oh, no prob, I"m not concerned about it at all! I am ALWAYS glad to clarify things whenever I can!

That's my attitude as well, as long as it doesn't hurt, even if it's no more effective then a spoon under the bed, why not!