PDA

View Full Version : Hi Girls! I've said bye-bye to the monkeys as well...LOL

DoulaMama
March 13th, 2011, 06:43 PM
I'm Tallula-Roo on IG :happy: I have 3 :bigboy: and will be trying for a :biggirl2: this summer. Anyone else swaying pink this summer???

atomic sagebrush
March 13th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Hi and welcome! So happy to see you here!

nuthinbutpink
March 13th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Hi again and welcome! We have quite a few that are swaying pink now! Glad you made it over.

TTC5
March 13th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Welcome over!!!!! Here, have my pink dust!!

3Pink1Blue
March 14th, 2011, 03:21 PM
:wave: Welcome, it's great here :happy:

LolaInLove
March 14th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Hi and welcome! Are you a doula? I LOVED mine!!!!

DoulaMama
March 15th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the "Welcomes"!! And yes I am a doula:) Have been one for 2 years now and hope to become a midwife in a few years time:)

ButterflyMama
March 16th, 2011, 01:22 AM
Hi Doula, I am also swaying Pink hun! & also have 3 boys :) xx Pink Dust to us both xxx

LolaInLove
March 16th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the "Welcomes"!! And yes I am a doula:) Have been one for 2 years now and hope to become a midwife in a few years time:)
That's awesome, I would love to do that for a living!!! My doula with DD2 (vbac) was the only reason I had a wonderful delivery. DH (now ex) was worthless and everyone told me to just have another c-section. She opened the first birthing center in my town, too. Anyway, I just can't say enough about how much I respect and recommend doulas. Good luck on your girl, we're pulling for you! When you get a chance, add some input to the "how I got my boy thread" if you don't mind.

DoulaMama
March 16th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Hi Doula, I am also swaying Pink hun! & also have 3 boys :) xx Pink Dust to us both xxx
Hi!! So good to see others swaying pink :)

That's awesome, I would love to do that for a living!!! My doula with DD2 (vbac) was the only reason I had a wonderful delivery. DH (now ex) was worthless and everyone told me to just have another c-section. She opened the first birthing center in my town, too. Anyway, I just can't say enough about how much I respect and recommend doulas. Good luck on your girl, we're pulling for you! When you get a chance, add some input to the "how I got my boy thread" if you don't mind.

Yay for your VBAC!! I've been blessed to have been a part of 2 amazing VBAC's:) The feeling in the room after mom pushes out her baby, all on her own, is incredible. I feel very privileged to do what I do. And thanks for the luck! I have one last chance to get my little girl and I'm pulling out all the stops;)
I will stop by the boy thread for sure. Take Care!
J

LolaInLove
March 16th, 2011, 04:46 PM
It was indeed the greatest feeling ever....I gave a big "I told you I could do it!" to everyone. This is my last chance too....wishing you lots of luck! You'll love this site, it's great!

My Fabulous Children
March 22nd, 2011, 12:13 AM
Welcome!

Gus
March 23rd, 2011, 01:41 PM
Welcome and good luck!

DoulaMama
March 23rd, 2011, 04:37 PM
Thank you ladies!!:HH: