PDA

View Full Version : Diva/Instead Cups are they neccessary?

TTC5
March 14th, 2011, 05:42 AM
Do you think that it is a MUST if you want to give your sway 110%???:ttcboy:

ELP
March 14th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Hmm, not sure, but I won't be using them.

atomic sagebrush
March 14th, 2011, 09:38 AM
NO, and in fact I think they're so hard to get in and out that you inadvertantly may end up spilling some sperm that would have stayed put if you had just laid there for 30 mintutes afterwards.

I also wonder if the material that they're made out of might affect sperm negatively.

LolaInLove
March 14th, 2011, 11:00 AM
NO, and in fact I think they're so hard to get in and out that you inadvertantly may end up spilling some sperm that would have stayed put if you had just laid there for 30 mintutes afterwards.

I also wonder if the material that they're made out of might affect sperm negatively.

This, exactly, is my feeling. I tried them for a couple of months, and getting those suckers in there is a bit hard with your hips propped up! Otherwise, you're spilling it out. I just think they're a hassle, and why have more things to bother with when bding? I got the ICs and tried them with AF, which was a HOLY MESS and I seriously felt like I had to put my whole arm up there to fish that thing out. Plus, not to be the harbinger or scary stories, but another blue swayer from IG had to go to the ER because she couldn't get it out.

atomic sagebrush
March 14th, 2011, 11:03 AM
WHOA! I hadn't heard about that! Poor thing. :(

LolaInLove
March 14th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Yea, and it was after an attempt, too, poor gal! She's ok, just got pg actually! (Overthewind)

TTC5
March 14th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Oh good!! Thanks guys!!!