PDA

View Full Version : 1

Juniebjones
March 14th, 2011, 11:21 AM

atomic sagebrush
March 14th, 2011, 02:45 PM
I believe it sways blue but you can still take it as part of a pink sway if you're losing weight and eating low protein.

Juniebjones
March 14th, 2011, 04:01 PM

Coccinelle33
March 14th, 2011, 07:14 PM
how about b-6?

atomic sagebrush
March 15th, 2011, 11:00 AM
I believe ALL nutrients sway blue. All B vitamins build muscle and raise testosterone.

I personally chose to take prenatal vitamins containing all nutrients while I was swaying because it wasn't worth the risk to me not to (and lo and behold, I conceived a boy, actually two boys while taking these particular vitamins, because I was taking them with DS 3 too). But I really do believe that to conceive a baby girl your best bet is reducing nutrients as much as you can.

B12 is stored in most people's bodies for years and if you choose to stop taking it for a few months to sway, your body will use those stored resources. The only people who ever get B12 deficiencies are either strict vegans for many years with no B12 intake or else have problems metabolizing the vitamin (and if you are in that group, PLEASE continue taking your B12, your levels are probably lower than most people's regardless of how much you supplement)

Sometimes we need those nutrients (like B6) to do things for us with our cycles/bodies and then they are worth it. If you have a very short LP you may want to take the B6 to try and lengthen it, although I have heard so many horror stories about B6 wreaking havoc with people's cycles that I don't even know if it's worth it for that. I took 100 mg Vit. B6 when I TTC my last baby - boy (not that that proves or disproves anything, just to illustrate that there is nothing magically girl-producing from a megadose of B6)

Juniebjones
March 15th, 2011, 10:01 PM

atomic sagebrush
March 16th, 2011, 10:36 AM
I would stop BUT if you're going to be eating a low protein, low cal, low fat diet it may be that will be enough to sway pink for you.

mkarntz1980
March 16th, 2011, 02:28 PM
I took 100 B6 for like a week and it delayed my 0 by 6 days.....im still not back to normal. I was O'ing at CD 15 now its not till CD 20.

lildreamer
June 1st, 2016, 05:47 PM
I have to take b6, folate, and baby aspirin due to my high high homocysteine levels. I am currently also on 1000 mg
of metformin for pcos. I want to try to sway pink in a few months. Any advice?

atomic sagebrush
June 1st, 2016, 05:56 PM
I believe ALL nutrients sway blue. All B vitamins build muscle and raise testosterone.

I personally chose to take prenatal vitamins containing all nutrients while I was swaying because it wasn't worth the risk to me not to (and lo and behold, I conceived a boy, actually two boys while taking these particular vitamins, because I was taking them with DS 3 too). But I really do believe that to conceive a baby girl your best bet is reducing nutrients as much as you can.

B12 is stored in most people's bodies for years and if you choose to stop taking it for a few months to sway, your body will use those stored resources. The only people who ever get B12 deficiencies are either strict vegans for many years with no B12 intake or else have problems metabolizing the vitamin (and if you are in that group, PLEASE continue taking your B12, your levels are probably lower than most people's regardless of how much you supplement)

Sometimes we need those nutrients (like B6) to do things for us with our cycles/bodies and then they are worth it. If you have a very short LP you may want to take the B6 to try and lengthen it, although I have heard so many horror stories about B6 wreaking havoc with people's cycles that I don't even know if it's worth it for that. I took 100 mg Vit. B6 when I TTC my last baby - boy (not that that proves or disproves anything, just to illustrate that there is nothing magically girl-producing from a megadose of B6)

Update on this since this is an older thread.

With my subsequent sway I did drop all supplemental vitamins and I did indeed get a girl that time. Perfectly healthy.

atomic sagebrush
June 1st, 2016, 05:57 PM
I take a lot of Vitamin B 12(spray) now. I wonder if I should stop. I don't on plan on trying until late July, August. I hope I don't have too much in my system over the last year and half I have been taking it.

another update, she did drop it and also got a girl.

atomic sagebrush
June 1st, 2016, 05:58 PM
I have to take b6, folate, and baby aspirin due to my high high homocysteine levels. I am currently also on 1000 mg
of metformin for pcos. I want to try to sway pink in a few months. Any advice?

If you need something for your health and well being then it is non-negotiable. You take the things that you need for your health.

It is ALWAYS possible to get a boy or girl no matter what. We have plenty of blue sway opposites taking all these things. The metformin will also help your sway. :)