PDA

View Full Version : Robitussin - which one? Links included here!!

TTC5
March 14th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Ok ladies which should I get?

http://www.robitussin.com.au/products/chesty_cough.html

TTC5
March 14th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Well sent hubby to the chemist and got the second one down, the chest cough. Contains just that G stuff. And far out does it taste potent!!!

atomic sagebrush
March 15th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Yep that's the one you want!!! Only the G stuff! Good hubby!

TTC5
March 15th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Oh good!!! So, how long does it take to notice a difference in CM?

atomic sagebrush
March 16th, 2011, 09:49 AM
It should happen shortly after taking it, but I would take it every day you expect to have EWCM, not just right at ovulation.

If you never get EWCM usually, then start it 5 days before O and take it O day, for a total of 6 days.

TTC5
March 16th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Oh so not to take it now then? I am probably a week off AF and have taken the medicine for a few days now lol?

Chunksta
March 16th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Oh yea the taste!!! I had to sip it but i did notice my nose started running after 30 minutes and that afternoon i got more watery CM!!! Hope it works!!

TTC5
March 16th, 2011, 09:47 PM
I'm very watery/wet although would not say ewcm... I can gulp it down in one go but need a huge glass of water or two after haha

atomic sagebrush
March 17th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Oh so not to take it now then? I am probably a week off AF and have taken the medicine for a few days now lol?

No, you can take it now if you want to, but some people are trying hard to pinpoint O to do timing, and so disrupting their CM patterns makes it harder. If you wait until you have EWCM anyway, then you will have more info on when you're probably going to O.

atomic sagebrush
March 17th, 2011, 10:38 AM
I'm very watery/wet although would not say ewcm... I can gulp it down in one go but need a huge glass of water or two after haha
The water will only help! Keep hydrated while you're taking it for best results (don't OVERDRINK water either because that can be dangerous, just drink a bit more than you normally do.)

TTC5
March 17th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Thanks Atomic! Yep I drink water down to flush that taste away lol
I think this stuff is helping heaps! I am always so dry around the vulva and am now so moist! lol