PDA

View Full Version : My girl sway!

Jojogirl
March 15th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Thank GOD this month is over :sigh: I'm just copying and pasting from another area so I apologize if you have to read it twice!

Ok...so here is the drama with my cycle. VITEX...aka "the devil"..LOL! It really delayed O. I was not getting a vaginal high on my fertility monitor. It was really bizarre. I have never Oed late. I'm very clockwork but the vitex did manage to do this. Interesting! So I'm on cycle day 18 today. I Oed between cycle day 16 and 17. I bd on cycle day 7, 10, 11, 13 14, 15 and 18. I really believe last nights attempt was in the 0+ something range. My mucus was back to creamy and my cervix was hard. Still..I had a really big vaginal high and was nervous it was still O day. So I used 1/2 a vaginal contraception film (within an hour of placing it), shallow penetration, sylk lube and jump and dump. I doubt anything can come of that attempt, but I still was working with a cut off of about 24-48 hours. We shall see what comes of it. most of my attempts were made this way. The last attempt before the cut off was sylk, shallow penetration and jump and dump but no VCF's. My dh said he was sensitive to them so that's why I used 1/2 last night. What do you think? Good attempt? I was also zyrtec and a few other supplements...trying to lose weight. That sort of thing. I don't think it's the best but I am pretty relaxed about it anyway. I won't start getting really worried about being pg until spring/summer. If it happens, it happens :bigsmile:

nuthinbutpink
March 15th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Good luck!!

Jojogirl
March 15th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Thanks! I am not in a rush but I hope it does happen so I don't have to do this again! LOL! Swaying SUCKS! Takes all the fun out of ttc!

atomic sagebrush
March 15th, 2011, 02:20 PM
I'm sorry it's been such an ordeal! KFX for you!!

mkarntz1980
March 18th, 2011, 12:43 PM
oh wow i was gonna try vitex...I tried B6, but it delayed my O 5 days....now I have 34 day cycles

atomic sagebrush
March 20th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Just for anyone reading this who may get worried about vitex, it may be that a longer cycle is a good sign that your estrogen level went down.

Jojogirl
March 20th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Just for anyone reading this who may get worried about vitex, it may be that a longer cycle is a good sign that your estrogen level went down.Good to know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jojogirl
March 26th, 2011, 10:30 AM
I am updating to say I have a BFP! I'm really just waiting to see a darker line before I announce it totally. Right now I'm still in the confused stage. I have peed on maybe 20 test and I have faint lines on all of them. Please pray for a darker line soon!

Lillylolly
March 26th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Wow, great attempt, Jojo. Wishing you the very best!!

atomic sagebrush
March 27th, 2011, 03:22 PM
:pray::pray::pray::cheerteam:

familiesr4ever
March 27th, 2011, 04:23 PM
FX for a sticky bean, I have the same family make-up as you; boy, boy, girl, boy, and we are also trying for another pink bundle. Maybe the vitex worked, I may have to look into that if our HT journey doesn't work out for us. Good luck!

Jojogirl
March 27th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Thank you! It did mess with O day but I'm praying it helped sway pink for me!

Out of the Blue
April 8th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Hoping you get your girl! Sending you lots of :ttcgirl::ttcgirl::ttcgirl::ttcgirl::ttcgirl: dust! :luck::luck::luck:

fivebabies
April 8th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Wow! Congrats JoJo! I too have the same family make up so far as you and familiesr4ever. :) FX for you!

fivebabies
April 8th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Did you ever check your pH? What was it?

Jojogirl
April 8th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Did you ever check your pH? What was it? My ph no matter what I do is a 4. Makes me think I need the actual digital ph tester instead of the strips. My dh's ph changes from time to time but NOT mine. IDK what to think of that...but I'm also not getting obsessive about it. I'm just going with the flow. What will be, will be...but I'm totally going to try and kick ass with my sway :P

wishing on a star
April 9th, 2011, 03:24 AM
Good luck sounds like a great attempt xx

mindyjean
April 9th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Congrats on BFP, hope you get your girl!

bodhi
April 28th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Congratulations!

Mum23boys
July 9th, 2012, 03:30 PM
congrats - I did however think DTD every other day was a boy frequency ? Did u use a FR or abstain at all ? Sorry for all the questions

BenOliver1
July 13th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Congrats!

Typical_Jules
July 13th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Congrats jojo Hope you have a happy healthy nine months!

atomic sagebrush
July 13th, 2012, 07:14 PM
I'm sorry to have to update but J's baby was a beautiful little boy and she lost him unfortunately. :( This post is over a year old.

Typical_Jules
July 14th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Oh crap.....I'm so sorry...I always hit new posts...this come up!

atomic sagebrush
July 14th, 2012, 09:01 PM
I think someone found it and commented on it so it came to the top (through no fault of theirs, of course!!)

Jojo seems to be doing well and her other kids are getting huge.