PDA

View Full Version : Oh man I hope I didn't mess things up!

Coccinelle33
March 15th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Dh and I did a spur of the moment bd last night. Same day as my + opk and although he pulled out I don't think he did it 100% in time. I just started the diet and haven't been 100% with it so im hoping that nothing comes of it. I was on clomid this cycle though. Ughh. I guess the up side is that I have been taking vitex for a few months, I was on clomid, we used sylk, and he pulled out so lower sperm count? We'll see. If not im aiming for the first of May. Sorry for the rant. I have no one else to talk to about this :sigh:

twosweetlads
March 15th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Hi,
I think that sounds like a good sway. I know you wanted it to be perfect but I think something may always go wrong. If that was my sway and I got pregnant I would be pleased and positive. Fingers crossed for you. If you get a BFP it is meant to be as it was spur of the moment. Goodluck x

Babushka
March 15th, 2011, 09:49 PM
I am jealous - that sounds like a great effort! I hope you get pg because your hormones would have been perfect for girl sway. And timing sounds pretty good to me too! And I assuming dh would have had a bit of abstinence? Well done and Good luck!

atomic sagebrush
March 16th, 2011, 11:15 AM
I think it's a good sway regardless!!! If someone did nothing other than Clomid and Sylk I would think it was a good sway!!! There are always so many things we would want to change but in the end, sometimes the "perfect" sways yield opposites and the "oh sh!t" sways are the ones that work out! Good luck!