PDA

View Full Version : 4... Can I be blessed with just one more?

ButterflyMama
March 15th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Hi everyone... was sent here by my friend & am so glad she did!! Been reading through the forums & am so happy to be here :wave:
About me I am a Aussie SAHM of four. 3 wonderful Boys 9yo twins, & my 3yo son who is Autistic. & my 1st gender sway success ... my 23mth old daughter:awe:
I fell pregnant last year, but sadly lost the baby in October 9wks along it was a very painful miscarriage & had contractions/labour pains for 48hrs until he/she was born xx Until I got the Ok from the Dr to TTC again I went back on the gender swaying diet I did with my daughter & waited, I got the Ok just before xmas.. so on the 25th December my TTC journey started again :happy:

Which leads me to now.... I am currantly on CD 29 .. my cycles range from 30-34 days. they haven't been the same since the m/c before that they where 31 days & I always O on CD 17. But now it's whenever (harder to sway when your O days move) last cycle I didn't get a posi OPK till CD 20!!
But this cycle I didnt get any posi OPK, so just went by CM & stopped DTD 4 days before the date my chart said I may O just to be safe, so I don't think I am UTD this cycle & just waiting for AF to arrive I hope early!!

Anyway... I am blabbing on way to much for a intro lol ... Just wanted to say Hi, happy to be here in a non judgement forum with other mums who have large familes. :awe::happy::wave:

nuthinbutpink
March 15th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Welcome! Thanks to your friend and I am so glad you found us! :welcome:

TTC5
March 15th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Yayyyy I am so glad you joined up you will LOVE it here the ladies are just so friendly =)

DoulaMama
March 15th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Hello and welcome:) I'm new here as well and find it very welcoming:)

ButterflyMama
March 16th, 2011, 01:20 AM
Hi thank you TTC5 been reading forum posts here all day! so much info & wonderful mums.. its wonderful <3 Hi Doula & nuthinbutpink :) xx

atomic sagebrush
March 16th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Hi and welcome! Happy to have you here!

My Fabulous Children
March 22nd, 2011, 12:14 AM
Hi and Welcome!

puppydogstails
March 22nd, 2011, 01:02 PM
Hello!! :wave: welcome, look forward to seeing you around. Always love to hear of a sway gone right! Gives me hope! Good luck :happy:

Gus
March 23rd, 2011, 01:40 PM
Welcome!