PDA

View Full Version : 3 Blue.. 1 Pink.... Can I be blessed Pink again?

ButterflyMama
March 15th, 2011, 08:00 PM
:wave: Hi .. oh I am so happy to be here!:happy: I wish I knew about this forum back in 2008 when I was swaying for my daughter...looking forward to reading more, learning more... & being among friends. :happy::wave:

About me I am a Aussie SAHM of four. 3 wonderful Boys 9yo twins, & my 3yo son who is Autistic. & my 1st gender sway success ... my 23mth old daughter who I was blessed/lucky to naturally swayed to get her via diet, timing DTD, taking supplements & lots of :pray: :) :HH:

I fell pregnant last year, but sadly lost the baby in October 9wks along it was a very painful miscarriage & had contractions/labour pains for 48hrs until he/she was born xx Until I got the Ok from the Dr to TTC again I went back on the gender swaying diet I did with my daughter & waited, I got the Ok just before xmas.. so on the 25th December my TTC journey started again.

I am currantly on my 4th Cycle TTC & atm CD 29... just waiting for AF to arrive as I don't think I am UTD, as I didn't get a posi OPK this cycle.:sad:
My cycles haven't been "normal" since the m/c not as regular which makes my swaying harder.. as when I was TTC my daughter my AF & O days was spot on. Tho, It did take 6 cycles before I fell pregnant with her unlike my boys.. it was 1st try :)

So this time, I am using a girl swaying diet, taking lots of calcium/mag pills, cranberry, testing PH levels, using OPKs, trying to temp daily (sometime get outta bed before i remember) & learning about Soy Isoflavones which I didnt know about when TTC my daughter... will be taking them start of next cycle & hope it will help make my Ovulate sooner & shorter my cycles that can be upto 34 days!

Looking forward to making friends & talking to others who like me... its so great to be in a site with no judgement xx:happy::wave:

3Pink1Blue
March 15th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Welcome :wave:

I'm so sorry about your miscarriage, I too lost a baby in Oct but mine was at 13wks. I was given the ok to ttc in Jan and has had 3 bfn's since, my girls were bfp's on the first try. It's been a slow and irregular road to another bfp and I too am swaying my butt off because of it.

Congrats to you on your first successful sway and all my pink dust for your next sway :HH:

ButterflyMama
March 15th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Thanks so much 3pink <3 sorry about your loss to hun *hugs* sending you all my Blue Baby Dust xoxox

atomic sagebrush
March 16th, 2011, 12:08 PM
:wave: Hi .. oh I am so happy to be here!:happy: I wish I knew about this forum back in 2008 when I was swaying for my daughter...looking forward to reading more, learning more... & being among friends. :happy::wave:

About me I am a Aussie SAHM of four. 3 wonderful Boys 9yo twins, & my 3yo son who is Autistic. & my 1st gender sway success ... my 23mth old daughter who I was blessed/lucky to naturally swayed to get her via diet, timing DTD, taking supplements & lots of :pray: :) :HH:

I fell pregnant last year, but sadly lost the baby in October 9wks along it was a very painful miscarriage & had contractions/labour pains for 48hrs until he/she :sad:was born xx Until I got the Ok from the Dr to TTC again I went back on the gender swaying diet I did with my daughter & waited, I got the Ok just before xmas.. so on the 25th December my TTC journey started again.

I am currantly on my 4th Cycle TTC & atm CD 29... just waiting for AF to arrive as I don't think I am UTD, as I didn't get a posi OPK this cycle.:sad:
My cycles haven't been "normal" since the m/c not as regular which makes my swaying harder.. as when I was TTC my daughter my AF & O days was spot on. Tho, It did take 6 cycles before I fell pregnant with her unlike my boys.. it was 1st try :)

So this time, I am using a girl swaying diet, taking lots of calcium/mag pills, cranberry, testing PH levels, using OPKs, trying to temp daily (sometime get outta bed before i remember) & learning about Soy Isoflavones which I didnt know about when TTC my daughter... will be taking them start of next cycle & hope it will help make my Ovulate sooner & shorter my cycles that can be upto 34 days!

Looking forward to making friends & talking to others who like me... its so great to be in a site with no judgement xx:happy::wave:

I'm so happy you're here! I hope we can help you achieve your dream!

It is TOTALLY possible to have many boys and then many girls...just look at the Duggars!!!

I'm so sorry about your loss.:sad:

mkarntz1980
March 16th, 2011, 03:02 PM
HI!

Just wanted to chime in and say do some research on the soy.....it can mess up your cycles or make you not O at all I heard. I also have 33-34 day cycles and dont O till around CD 19 or 20. I had bloodwork done and my OB said its normal. I have thought about the soy but i dont want to mess things up worse! have you thought about trying vitex??? it is frustrating having to wait soooo long to O every month. My cycles were fine untill I took 100 mg B6 and it delayed my 0 by 5 days and hasnt changed since

LolaInLove
March 16th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Hi there! You can do it, ButterflyMama, seems like you have had some swaying success already. Sorry to hear about your angel baby, I know how tough that is. :sadflwr: Thanks for sharing your story and yes, you will find lots of unjudgemental support here. GL!!!! :luck:

ButterflyMama
March 16th, 2011, 07:27 PM
I love it here thank you for all the welcomes :happy::HH:

Atomic: I have been reading so many of your wonderful posts, you're a swaying teaching queen :) loving your threads..I wonder if Duggers swayed?

Mkarntz: when I ovulate i usually get a posi OPK around CD 20-21 so that must be normal too :) thanks for that xx

Lola: thanks hun, I have had success & hope for just 1 more blessing, hope im not pushing my luck?? :) & love it here everyone is so lovely & I finally feel welcome on a forum.. & not outcast cause I am TTC #5 :)

mkarntz1980
March 17th, 2011, 10:46 AM
butterfly,

If you are that concerned about O'ing late as I was (and sometimes I still am) call you dr. You can always try lunaception. This month my body tried to O at CD 17, but I was REALLY sick so it delayed it back.

mkarntz1980
March 17th, 2011, 10:56 AM
butterfly what timing did you do with your DD?? did you use replens douche etc? I have boy boy girl boy. They were all conceieved the same, even DD. Basically sex day before O and O day, with lots of EWCM

atomic sagebrush
March 17th, 2011, 12:12 PM
No, Duggars didn't sway but they still have runs of several of one gender all in a row. Three girls in a row to begin with (after having B and BG twins) - many of us have three of one gender and think wow we're doomed to have one gender forever! But then she went on to have 6 boys in a row later on and now 4 girls! It just goes to show that your body's natural settings can change over time (I know a lot of people will say "it's just luck" but I have never seen someone flip a coin and come up with 6 heads and then 4 tails! And these big runs of genders seem to happen in most larger families.)

Joshua James - March 3, 1988(22)
*Anna Renee Duggar - June 23, 1988 (Josh's Wife)(22)
*Mackynzie Renee Duggar - October 8, 2009 (Josh and Anna's Daughter)( 11 months)
Jana Marie - January 12, 1990(20)
John-David - January 12, 1990(20)
Jill Michelle - May 17, 1991(19)
Jessa Lauren - November 4, 1992(17)
Jinger Nicole - December 21, 1993(16)
Joseph Garrett - January 20, 1995(15)
Josiah Matthew - August 28, 1996(14)
Joy-Anna - October 28, 1997(12)
Jedidiah Robert - December 30, 1998(11)
Jeremiah Robert - December 30, 1998(11)
Jason Michael - April 21, 2000(10)
James Andrew - July 7, 2001(9)
Justin Samuel - November 15, 2002(7)
Jackson Levi - May 23, 2004(6)
Johannah Faith - October, 11 2005(4)
Jennifer Danielle - August, 2 2007(3)
Jordyn-Grace Makiya - December, 18 2008(1)
Josie Brooklyn - December, 10 2009(9 months)

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_names_of_the_Duggars_in_birth_order#i xzz1GsEKVoRg

ButterflyMama
March 21st, 2011, 06:46 AM
butterfly what timing did you do with your DD?? did you use replens douche etc? I have boy boy girl boy. They were all conceieved the same, even DD. Basically sex day before O and O day, with lots of EWCM

I was following a girl diet to get my PH level down, & stopped BD 4 days before O with my daughter <3